It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampdawg

I sympathize with you and your family for having to endure hell on earth
after Katrina devestated so many lives and homes.
The term darkness rings a bell or two. I have dreampt of darkness,
running in it etc..I sensed that it may be coming..caused by what or
who is hard to guess. In one dream people were wandering around
in shock after something happened. There was sporatic violence or
perhaps it was my own anger emerging..you never know. It was
dark and there seemed to be no purpose or common goal.
Imagine a world wide "Katrina". I don't think I can.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

If t here is a planet X then it could dislodge stuff out there in the
asteroid belt? send it hurtling toward earth? have heard that.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My favorite analogy to explain the feeling would be it feels like the last day in Majora's Mask. When the music is fast and frenzied, and there is a general sense of doom and gloom as the moon heads on a crash course towards the planet in the game.

That is what today's vibes feel like, to a tee.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You hit the nail on the head my friend. That is exactly how things feel now, yet there are still many that don't even notice the change in the air.

I've begun preparations for a bugout procedure should the SHTF. If anything else if we can ride out the wave long enough (whether it be a spiritual/paranormal event or ecological) maybe there will be enough of us left to pick up the pieces....but I'm not holding my breath.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
One of the reasons I wanted to post this in the predictions forum, was to "commit" to the weird feeling, get a time and date stamp on it, and then be able to look at the next week or so following the "weird feelings" and see if anything happened that might be connected to the feelings.

Before earthquakes, animals reportedly get weird and restless, and recently, researchers just happened to be in the right place at the right time to document animals leaving and area before an earthquake.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Researchers from The Open University reported that 96 per cent of male toads in a population abandoned their breeding site five days before the earthquake that struck L'Aquila in Italy in 2009. The breeding site was located 74 km from the earthquake's epicentre.

Interestingly enough, not even 24 hours after the thread was started, there was a 7.7 quake in Indonesia. It could be coincidence, but maybe not.

I also know that many in the thread are alluding to the longer running background anxiety in the collective consciousness. I feel that too, a longer broader, weirdness that (to me) seems tied to something that "feels" more distant in time. Approaching, but not yet knocking on the door. And I love to hear what people think of that background weirdness too.

The weird feeling I had on the 5th and 6th felt more immediate. I wanted to move NOW. Get away NOW. Its why I posted the thread at 1 something AM. It could have been the earthquake, or, it could have been the geomagnetic storm we were having that day, who knows. Its unfortunate that two such events happened so close together. It makes it impossiblet to tell which may have caused the feeling, if either did.

I think more of us should announce when we have particularly strong "senses" that something is up, and time and date stamp them somehow, (like posting them) so that we can have more than anecdotal or retroactive reporting of how we felt right before some natural disaster. I do think humans have the ability to sense impending disaster to some degree, maybe not as much as other animals do, but I think its there. I think we are just trained to ignore it.

The problem with the bigger longer term bad feeling we are having is that with that one its going to be lot harder to link it to some event because many of us have been feeling that way for quite a while, and the event we are feeling weird about may still be quite a ways off.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
I´ve had this feeling for some months now, at the beginning this year I suddenly felt strong need to "get away" as you said, to go to mountains somewhere.....

Hello and de-lurking here - first time posting - I too joined specifically because of this thread. Yes, I have had the same feeling - to get to a secure place. I can't shake this feeling "something ain't right". Also the compulsion to pare down. The other day I held a vase of my grandmother's - the thought popped into my head - 'You won't need that'. What the ???
The best example I can give is like when you are packing a suitcase and you have a favorite pair of shoes. Well the shoes are great but "you won't need those" type thing.

Physically, I have had headaches, foggy brained as if I had allergies, sleeping, low energy, drained - feel like sand shifting underneath. What is that all about?

Seen people are edgy, exhibit explosive anger, unusual behavior, saying the most awful things to their children, friends and bosses.

What is really weird is that several friendships have fallen away. People are grouping in different patterns. People who were active in a particular club suddenly quit, friends who were close suddenly turn on each other, another loved knitting but suddenly dropped out of her group and quit knitting altogether - no reason given. And many more. I'm telling you - it is weird - too many instances in a relatively short period of time.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

I had to respond to this thread. I am one of the happiest people I know and I surround myself in art, music and flowers. However, as of monday april 5th, I cannot find the words to describe my dispair when I open the front door . Its as if everything out side of my front door is "off kilter" and an unreal reality that doesnt fit. This is the first time in my life I have felt that my gift of clairvoyancy was more of a curse. I DO NOT want to see what Im seeing. So , yes something is very wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am definitely feeling many of the above described things -- off kilter, not able to get going with normal activities, disjointed time sequencing (time moving too fast, too slowly, or not in sequence), and a feeling of dread and anticipation -- for what I am not certain.

Also having the desire to run to a safe place, leave things behind, etc. Physically, I've been having a lot of dizziness, extreme fatigue, and hearing high pitched sounds (these are not ear ringing... they are coming from outside.) Most of all, something just feels VERY WRONG.

Glad to know I am not alone feeling this way, at least!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Don't worry, people. It may be unpleasant but this is exactly as it should be. Know this with every fiber of your being. Also, know that this is far from the worst of it. Still, welcome it wholeheartedly and love the turbulence. We're on our way to a better world. Be glad you're aware of it. Find peace in that consciousness.

Be sure you follow the signs now. Be sure you follow your heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My wife and I this morning while out walking said independantly that life at the moment 'feels strange' somehow. Like the world is waiting for something to happen, or little things are happening but we are not seeing the big picture. Sounds crazy, but we are both very level headed people, and not prone to flights of fantasy.

Nature at the moment does not feel in balance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sockmonkeywrench
I am definitely feeling many of the above described things -- off kilter, not able to get going with normal activities, disjointed time sequencing (time moving too fast, too slowly, or not in sequence), and a feeling of dread and anticipation -- for what I am not certain.

Also having the desire to run to a safe place, leave things behind, etc. Physically, I've been having a lot of dizziness, extreme fatigue, and hearing high pitched sounds (these are not ear ringing... they are coming from outside.) Most of all, something just feels VERY WRONG.

Glad to know I am not alone feeling this way, at least!

This explains exactly how I have been feeling this last few months, but not able to articulate fully.

My whole family are feeling the same, and we are just so so stressed out about 'something', and seemingly waiting for 'it' to happen.

Glad it is not just me!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

I've been reading more and more about planet X as I just did not believe in it at all and was hoping I would things that proved it false not true. comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
The more I read this website which has VERY documented information I am starting to think that what, and I will use "I" not "WE" just to be fair to anyone who feels different about things, that maybe this "Something is coming, and you need to be prepared, maybe the following....

All through history we see civializations writing down, on stone, on walls, in books, this thing that passes by, causing great upheaval all over the earth, what if after all this history of this recurring thing happening, this fear of it is somehow encoded in our DNA, just like fear of drowning, burning etc... Almost an animal instinct, that we have evolved to a point where our cells KNOW it is coming and warning bells are going off as it gets closer? When I sit and try to analyze where my greatest dread and danger FEELS like it's coming from, I never think, BIG FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, STORMS, etc..... I just feel, sky, getting closer,and although my dream was about a meteor going through the sky, that is not the dread I am feeling more like possible effect from the real danger. The real danger feels, to me, LARGE, never touches the earth, just moves by but the fear of it's moving by is the dread due to what damage it can cause all of us.

I feel this so strongly that I had my b/f get me a telescope for Christmas. Like a bad B rated movie, I feel all the time, "It's Coming" Like my brain has a new Mantra.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

Exactly. I feel that it´s something that shows up in the sky and I find myself looking the sky more and more often, like waiting something.
You have interesting theory!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know about you all, but today has reached a ridiculously high level of anxiety and tension for me. What the hell is going on???

I of course have my individual worries, but that pales in comparison to this feeling I get about the entire world at the moment.

Something feels terribly wrong, and its freaking me out.

At first, I thought I might have been thirsty and hungry, but I have now taken care of those needs, and I still have this terrible gut feeling that something is RIGHT around the corner. Every passing day this week, the feeling rises, then subsides for a couple hours. Then it rises even more the next time the feeling comes around. Crazy crazy stuff.

I really want other people to comment on this moment right now. Is anyone else feeling like today is even more tense than yesterday?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just need to post again. This feeling is unlike anything I've felt before in my lifetime. It's not the normal stress of day to day life.

SOMETHING HUGE IS EITHER HAPPENING OR IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON! please can I get some other people's opinions on this!??

I'm not gonna lie. I feel a little bit scared here...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I´ve had almost panic attacs this year about 4-5 times, but now I started to meditate again and this always calms me down. I have a feeling, that something is going to happen and many similar experiences as many others describe here, but I can´t say that I worry. It´s strange, but I´m very calm all the time. I read sanskrit mantras as meditation, it´s amazingly powerful and I recommend it to all who want to try meditation. It has helped me to get over some hard times in the past and right now it makes me calm, because it brings some inner wisdom, that whatever happens, fear is never going to do any good.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
An update. I had a mini panic attack earlier. I calmed myself down and I feel better now. Sorry about those crazy posts up above.

But hey, still, things are feeling quite different then how they were, let's say 6 months ago. I don't know. Yeah.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I don't know if this will help but I'll tell you what I do when I start to feel fear (or panic, or dread or any of the other emotions that polarize to fear).

I ask myself, am I fine right now in the present moment? Yes I am fine; I am healthy, fed, clothed, sheltered etc. I am having uncomfortable feelings but in reality I am fine in this present moment. I think all fear stems from a projection of what COULD happen in the future. To realize and stay in the present moment calms me down right away.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i dont know about you guys but i've been having the weirdest dreams in the past few days... sometimes i'm in a place better than this, and when i wake up and realise that it was a dream i feel sad... this world aint getting any better

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
why can't even the sensitive people pinpoint what this thing is that's
coming? There are many therories. I guess the weather people would
blame it on elnino or lanina or changing jet stream. I sure hope the sun
does not send out energy burst.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join