It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

Make sure your drinking enough water (NO FLUORIDATION), HA 1st sign and symptom of dehydration.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have been feeling strange lately, and feeling as if an earthquake is imminent in the U.S. in either California or Tennessee. I am usually wrong when I have a "feeling" that something bad is going to occur on a large scale. However, this time shortly after I got this strange feeling California had an earthquake (a relatively small one though.) In the past week the feeling has dissipated though, perhaps whatever was going to happen has been averted...or perhaps the recent earthquakes of Haiti and other countries mixed with the media feeding us that the "next big one" is around the corner has skewed our perception of reality. Who knows, but some of you need to definitely look at things more realistically.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katieeeee
I'm going to try and describe how I've been feeling this week too.

Firstly, I often make small talk with "God" in my head, you know....just chat rubbish or ask "hmm, do you think I did the right thing there?" or say "ah thanks for that, I really appreciate it" blablabla....I've been doing this since I can remember. The other night however, for the first time in my life - I had this overwhelming feeling of intense fear, because I felt nothing but anger from the "God" in my head - like He wasn't happy and it was about time we all paid for our sins. I had to quickly think about something else. I was shocked because I've always had this image in my head that "God" is kind, has a sense of humour and wouldn't hurt a fly - well not anymore. I'm scared now and I feel like I've got a lot of making up to do for my sins. I feel like we're all in trouble. BIG trouble.

Secondly, whatever was there in my head, in my personality or whatever, which helped me to keep on going and keep on making the right decisions and doing good for myself and everyone else around me - it's gone. My main feeling whenever I do something now is "what's the point? it won't matter to you soon". Sounds morbid but I'm not scared. I feel like "it", whatever it may be, is out of our hands now and it's out of our control. Like, we've had our chance and now we have to sit back and wait for our destiny, if that makes sense?

Seriously, I feel like "God" has had enough. I feel like he's trying desperately to make us all aware that He is not a happy man right now.

Just to verify, I don't know what I am religion wise. I don't go to church, I don't read the Bible, I just don't know. But I seem to believe in a God of some kind.

Oh, and it's creeping me out that the birds seem to be going nuts in the middle of the night. It's been happening every night for the past 4 or 5 days now. Last time I ever heard birds singing in the middle of the night was when there was an earthquake. It feel ominous and I don't like it.

Been having very strange dreams too. Always have very vivid dreams, but these ones are different and I've had 3 lucid dreams in 1 week which is not normal for me.

I don't know what's happening but I know this is it now. What's done is done and I'm just waiting. I'm on my own with a 6 month old son and I'm not scared for either of us because I have faith that justice will be done and the outcome will be good. In the meantime I just don't know what to do with myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well.... maybe something is going down in 2010.

do your best to be ready.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I was feeling very strange and weird earlier...

and then I took a huge poop and now I feel like king of the world!
YAY!!!! hahaha. I thought this thread could use some cheering up.

But seriously though, we all have our ups and downs. It is a part of life.
On the topic of the tribulations we face ahead though, it's all about staying positive and knowing everything happens for a reason. Remember if you are feeling weird, make sure you relieve and satisfy your basic humanly bodily functions. It will make you feel better.

Then when the SHTF, you won't be Sh***ing in your pants!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Ha ha ha ha! Brilliant!

That definitely brightened up a dreary thread!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just for the record, I feel weird again.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've felt intensely weird since about 12 hours ago. More intensely than last time. If nothing global happens again, I'm going to be so relieved, and I'll stop paying attention to this sensation. But I'm on guard.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'll say right now. At this moment, things don't seem too bad!
I was too busy cracking up at some comments on ATS. Some great witty people here, I gotta say.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Katieeeee

Well I do live fairly close to water..sev. miles away but I cannot
tell if any seagulls are acting weird. An observation...sev. years ago
when I lived in an area much further away from water I saw a bunch
of seagulls land in a parking lot ..explanation: I heard they will sometimes
flock to a or many landfills to forrage..and were just settling down for
a few mintes resting I guess. Maybe where this is happening with the
birds is caused by fema or a coming earthquake etc..a disturbance
man made or natural that is confusing the birds..whether or not they
sense pain from any super low frequencies I have no clue. Perhaps
the earth has shifted a little or they are "hearing" something we cannot.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well I would like to say about the headaches, I have had them too, and I am first going to attribute it to the rediculous amount of pollen in the air and the fact that I have my windows open to enjoy the nice spring temperatures.

Over the past several months my anxiety has grown and grown, to the point where my doctor insisted I try medication to help me cope (working full time, going to college in the evenings and being a single mom, too many balls to juggle!) So my anxiety could be attributed to this as well, and it has improved a good bit with the medication (I am not a fan of taking medications, but as an intervetion in times of need, no biggie). But, I feel it is more than that. Usually two days before a major earthquake, I get some bad vibes, anxiety goes up (even on meds) and I get a sick feeling in my stomach that something isn't right. It is rare I ever get a decent nights sleep.

For the last couple of days I have had that feeling as well, that something isn't right. I don't understand what it is all about, and as I am reading through everyone's posts and I am seeing that I am not alone.

Where I live chemtrails are a daily occurance, all day long. Solar activity has been major so far this year. Earthquake activity is blowing my mind. The long winter was way too cold and way too long. Now the ash clouds are strangling Northern Europe and Scandinavia. Don't know what is next, but Earth is having her say and we are no match for her.

I do believe the vibrations on the planet are intensifying, and we have to change our diets in order to help our bodies assimilate the change. More liquids, less solids and foods that have real energy in them. I'm not doing too good with this right now, maybe that's why I am feeling this way...

Justsayin....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My first post on ATS! I have also had the feeling for months now that something big and disasterous is coming our way....I am constantly monitoring the USGS earthquake updates page. I also feel like most of the people around me seem oblivious to this, so Im glad to know it isnt just me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynzer

Welcome to ATS! Nice to see more people are noticing this strange vibe in the air these days.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've been feeling intensely calm lately. I haven't had angry feelings, or any weird thoughts, which is really weird. I am usually all paranoid and always upset. But recently, I am at ease.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I´ve felt quite good lately too, though I wake up every single night between 5-6 am and have this strange anxious feeling, but it´s not too disturbing. It´s strange, because before this year I hardly ever woke up in the night and early morning is definitely the time I never woke up. But now almost every night.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok making a PREDICTION:

Earthquake today, 4-20-10 in next 6-8 hours in Southern California.
Why?
Same irrational irritableness as the day of BAJA quake. Had to put this out there since I made a mental note to be aware of the same feeling as I had that day.

Hope I am wrong....probably will be

Edit to add: A large quake, we have tons of little ones. I'm a little paranoid now, feeling pretty out of sorts!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How weird would that be?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All UK airports reopen.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I have been feeling strange lately, and feeling as if an earthquake is imminent in the U.S. in either California or Tennessee. I am usually wrong when I have a "feeling" that something bad is going to occur on a large scale.

Funny that you should have said that, we did get a quake here.

www.upi.com...

Tenn., April 20 (UPI) -- A 3.3-magnitude earthquake hit Blount County, Tenn., Tuesday morning, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

And for those who said they started feeling strange again around April 15th, I started feeling it more on the 17th again, but really intensely again yesterday (the 20th) and again today, (the 21st.) I am off to check now and see if there has been another electromagnetic storm.

It is interesting that some of us seem to feel the "weird" during the same time frames. Some are just more sensitive and pick it up a lot sooner, some of us, (like me) seem to only notice when it is at its peak "weirdness." Others dont seem to notice it at all.

Edit to add,

Well, this time there is no correlation between the intense "weird" feeling and the electromagnetic activity. Its downright peaceful atm.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

Another Edit to add, for the person feeling very weird on April 15th, I could not find a chart of the K index for that day, but I did find this,

www.spaceweather.com...

AURORA WATCH: A solar wind gust hit Earth's magnetic field on April 15th, sparking a G1-class (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm. Skies over Finland lit up with a beautiful mix of green and purple:"We had a good display for about an hour," says photographer 'JTbo' of Saarijarvi, Finland. "This spring has been something special as the auroras seem to be very strong."

They could become stronger in the nights ahead. A coronal mass ejection (movie) blasted into space by an erupting prominence on April 13th could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on or about April 17th. (Note: This supercedes earlier estimates of an April 15th arrival.) High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras.

So on your day of weirdness, there was electromagnetic activity, as there was on the 17th when I finally felt it. Not conclusively a cause and effect, but worth noting.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I stumbled upon this sight recently as I have been obsessively surfing the internet for information on a possible imminent earthquake in southern California. My newfound interest in this subject is derived from the fact that I just moved my family to Ventura CA.

After seeing the vast number of people who seem to share many of my thoughts, it now seems fairly obvious to me that several major earthquakes located on the worlds most active fault lines, are just around the corner (geologically speaking, anytime in the next few years)

I have no interest in fear-mongering, nor do I have the slightest belief that I can predict a disaster, or see into the future, However, I feel there have been far to many signs and coincidences to ignore

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Me: existential depression, feeling trapped, feeling not quite normal, mild hallucinations, weird dreams to name a few.

Local surroundings, nature not quite normal, unusual weather, people feeling nervous/scared for no reason, occupy movements, talk of revolution and want of change.

Other: Resonance point near for a drastic rate of change in all aspects (novelty), not sure whither polarized positive or negative, just an extreme rate of change from status quo.

Estimated local time window of event: October 26th through 29th.
Estimated duration of event: 3-4 days.
Location of event and scope: Global influence.
Resonance point reference to known cycle end point: -13,449 YTD
Cause of event: Unknown
Likely outcome of event: Mass extinction event, climactic change, or other event causing an abrupt and drastic change in all aspects of life.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join