It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have a suspicion that not only animals can predict natural (or other) disasters, but that humans can too. One thing I have noticed is that in retrospect, there usually seem to be a lot of people complaining about feeling weird or bad, or like there is bad juju afoot in the weeks leading up to some large scale disaster, natural or otherwise.

Well in the last couple of days, I have noticed in my personal circle an increase in people saying things like, "bad spirits are messing with me" or "I feel like there is a dark cloud over us" and others just generally acting agitated and upset.

Well retrospective prediction is pointless. So, this time, I wanted to see if others are feeling this too, and if so, see if anything happens in the next week or so that would justify all the weird feelings. Or see if they are just coincidental weird feelings. I dont think this new wave is related to the California quake that just passed, because today, (the 6th) seemed to be the day I am hearing the most reports of "weirdness" and upset.

So how about you? Anyone else feeling just strange, irritated, weird and antsy like you just need to get away? And if so, any ideas what might be up?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You just read my freaking thoughts. I was just about to post a thread on this exact same thing, but something told me to keep checking the new topics fire hose hoping someone else was feeling what I was feeling! Within the last 10 minutes, I got the strangest feeling. I'm seeing flashing of lights in my room and the vibrations in the air picked up about 10 fold. It feels like something big is going down right now.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes I was yesterday. I looked at the clock and it said 2:30 in the afternoon and I was sure of it and when I looked back about 15 minutes later it was 12:30?

I dont know why and this has never happened before in my lifetime. I just told myself I looked at the clock wrong but I know I saw it right. I dont know.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Time has been really wacky for me within the last couple days too. There are times where time seems at a standstill, while other times it feels like time is speeding through the hours. It's the weirdest feeling.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

i have not had this just for a week, my whole life's been like this. this subconscious instinct is something i don't truly understand, but i have my theories.

I know what you mean though. that animal instinct that tells you something isn't right.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well it all started with reviewing my taxes then when I came to I realized I had a hangover.

Seriously though. I've been feeling really good.

Lost some weight, working out and been eating better.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
kind of the opposite for me...i've been feeling that way for months. just recently its lifted a bit, and i dont feel as heavy or as bogged down by negative energy. so maybe thats a sign that others who're experiencing this will be coming through it soon?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Weird dreams, constant anticipation and now woken up feeling like my head is spinning around. Not great.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You have to do what you can to stay healthy. Especially during this time. Get plenty of rest and sleep and get out and get some fresh air. Taking a ride on the back of a motorcycle definately helps get that O2 into the lungs and into the brain and the loud engine over-rides negative thought. Let your eyes soak in the beauty of the country/city side...get it all in now while you can. Enjoy the sunny days and good weather when you can. Hang with a friend and just shoot the breeze about what ever. I also work out like a mad dog, that helps a whole lot too...start building endurance.

Short list:

work-out
blast music/loud engines
get fresh air...stick your head out the window of your car if you don't have a bike for about 15 minutes doing at least 55 mph.
get plenty of rest/sleep
stay as sober as possible
get off any prescribed meds and learn to deal with others and your emotions naturally. (see doc for that)
Have a good hearty laugh...find something dumb on youtube
pray/communicate with God

Most of all - Have courage.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Interesting. Yeah it really charged in for me tonight too, although yesterday I felt a little "off" tonight for some reason I just keep wanted to "get away." I dont even know where I want to go, I just keep feeling an urge to "go." Along with that urge to go somewhere, I also am feeling just odd, slightly aggressive, slightly sad, slightly defensive, its a weird feeling. But yeah like you said it seems to be cranking up a notch tonight.

I did find this just now, in another thread. I wonder if it may have something to do with the odd feelings.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol, I am glad you are. I was feeling pretty good this afternoon, building a fence, out in the nice sunshine, but I just keep getting these weird bursts of............weirdness.

Enjoy the good feelings though.
If anything does happen, I would be curious to see if the region people are in has any effect on their perception of the "weirdness" or if it is just a personal sensitivity issue.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I feel bogged down in limitations...I have so many dreams and the world needs to change to see those dreams come to life. My dreams won't exist in this world, as greed and power envelop all of the systems. Outside of a Miracle there is little hope. That said, I see things changing. Change is uncomfortable so I expect everyone to be feeling weird. The most happiest people are those that are still asleep. They think life is grand, the recession is just temporary, the wars are justified, the priests molesting kids that is isolated, the corrupt politicians 'yeah they've always been that way.' Those are the happy people.

Then there is a group struggling to make a difference. A group of people that sees the flaws in the matrix. A group of people that feel alone in their struggle. These people know it's changing. Inch by inch millions of us, in our own way, are trying to right the scales of justice. We wait for the change to appear, but the resistance is ingrained. Little do we know are reward is not too far off, but we will go through much strife in the process.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
My dreams won't exist in this world, as greed and power envelop all of the systems. Outside of a Miracle there is little hope.

Odd you should say that, just before I posted the thread, I had some sense along the line of "we need a clean slate." However when I had those feelings it wasnt a "miracle" kind of happy feeling, it was more of a disaster kind of feeling. It would be nice if it were of the happy miracle variety.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yes! it has been HORRID!

2 nights ago the cows were just moo-ing SO LOUD. I actually had the thought aliens might be messing with them. lol I mean, it was ALL night long.
That night, I felt a lot of what I'd call angry energy. Like when I was a teen, and going through puberty and there's that free floating energy and anger that's busting out everywhere.

It started BAD last night - really bad.

I chalked it up to anxiety over my husband's company getting a really vague but distressing dear john type letter from the owners, and the fact that I'm dealing with autoimmunity to my blood serum - which has been under control except the last few nights.

When I get all that antihistamine in me, my vision literally gets darker, like the world is going dim. It might be that, I thought.

Then it's spring too, so spring fever mainly. I've been cleaning up a storm and trying to declutter and take some things for charity - the lady at the salvation army told me they were in desperate need. It really worried me - in a profound way. I've had weird dreams about the poor that have stayed with me..

I dunno, maybe I am just all screwed up. Yeah, I feel REAL weird.
Ansty, restless. I keep waiting on something to happen, feel like it is, but most people aren't noticing. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

That night, I felt a lot of what I'd call angry energy. Like when I was a teen, and going through puberty and there's that free floating energy and anger that's busting out everywhere.

Thats a good description. Like those weird nebulous mood swings you have in adolescence. It could just be spring fever, I have had the bursts of energy and I do think that is spring fever. (I have been doing yard work and repairs more than cleaning, but same prinicple) But I dont remember the weird mood changes and that kind of antsyness. We will just have to see.

I am reading up on those geomagnetic storms, however. I had never heard of them, and apparently some do think they affect humans. I will post any info I find, maybe we are just being affected by that.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have felt this for some time now. It is intensifying, to be sure. Just this morning I sat here, looking out the window at a peaceful, rainy morning (my favorite weather, btw) and just began weeping from an overwhelming sense sadness for what's coming.

I can only say to those of you out there who are on your path, stay firm and stay faithful. Whenever you're in doubt, find someone (even me!) to reach out to for strength. Faith will carry you through.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, part of mine - like teenagers go through - is this increasing awareness of OTHERS.

I normally stay home, in my little place, and don't go much anywhere if I can help it. I'm a hermit and I'm very happy that way.

BUT, I have this awareness of other people's feelings. People I don't even know.
So some of the weirdness, for me, is an intense empathy.
(I can be overly empathetic anyway, which is why I AM a hermit.)
But it's invading my domicile. Maybe I'm just going crazy. I thought I heard one of my chickens ask the other one if she was getting tired yet, yet I know they were just clucking.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Hello, fellow empath! We understand birds quite well, strangely enough. My daughter and I go to the forest and listen to the blackbirds and magpies. You know they speak in riddles? Very amusing stuff. I do wish we had chickens too, but that's not possible where we live. Try communicating telepathically with them and let them know you feel the same.

Might I suggest you try connecting yourself with plants for a while? It may ease your angst. Trees would be particularly good but shrubs and bushes are sufficiently awake to allow communication. I noticed our lilacs are budding already. Joy! - I live in the still-somewhat-frozen-but-rapidly-thawing-North.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Me? Connect with plants?
That's funny. I collect poisonous and medicinal plants. I spent most of my time gardening. I bet there's 300 plants IN THIS ROOM.
Yes, they talk. They have their buddies and their enemies. Some are snobs. Some are drama queens. Some are just happy to be in the sun and warm.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Relax People...

If you can read this then it means you have access to a computer so that means you're not homeless and have access to a computer which generally means you have a roof over your head and also means maybe you are paying your bills and most likely have clothes on your back and food in your stomach.

Think about it...

PEACE

Slay

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join