It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone feeling really weird this week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'll let you all in on a secret...I am pretty sure that I'm going to die soon. Not sure how and not sure when, but in my gut I just know it. I have been having these moments where it feels like I could let go of my body if I wanted, but I stay out of fear and for loved ones during those "intervals".

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1J1A1
I feel like I have spent the last year or so getting "my ducks in a row". I have moved to a small 800 sq ft house, decluttered, readdressed all my hobbies, decided on what relationships are of meaning and importance in my life.

I haven't gone crazy but I have a small stock of beans, rice, toilet paper and made 6 pounds of soap.

I am very hesitant to make any long term plans, it just feels like it doesn't matter; its not that I am cynical it just feels like I have no bead on what the future holds. My youngest goes to college this year and I pay her first year. I am so relieved because it is literally the last long term thing I have promised to anyone.

I'm going to Mexico in May and the little voice in my head says "Gee, I hope you get to go before everything changes.

I have nothing to back up these feelings other than an overwhelming urge to have "my bags packed" and my life in order. Now I just feel this sense of apathy as I feel this is the calm before the storm and I don't know what I am supposed to be doing now.

I'm going to quote this although I could just as easily have quoted 5 or 6 others with similar experiences. I am going to do some recording in Washington end of June and that is what I hope to get to before the true change finalizes. Just as above about a year ago something in me changed and I began to get my relationships and life in order. Unnecessary negativity has been curtailed and I have released all ties as it defenitely seems this day to day routine is less and less important. While I was making my first post in this thread my best friend called me and said watch out the next couple of days he just feels weird like something dangerous may happen

Let me be frank, since I was 10yrs old I always felt and was told by an inner voice to move to a mountainous wilderness or rainforest. I was also told I would be alone. I spent most of my life trying to fight this, but now Ive been in preparation for it for sometime. I have plans to be gone within a year to 1 1/2 years and everything from jobs to money to obligations seem to be falling into place to make this a reality.

Speaking of reality it seems no more than a lucid dream at this point, an advanced hologram held in place by the flimsiest of frequencies. Sometimes everything will fuzz or lines run through it like static on an old analog tv or when the station isn't tuned right.

I don't feel fear per say and its not the dire straights the world is in or a depression thing as I have been happier than ever since Ive accepted what was shown me decided to work with it instead of against it.

For those in the know the one posters dream provides an accurate view of what I believe to be happening. We are being prepared for a new reality through the christ conciousness grid that is down loading information to us at extreme rates. 2012 seems to be the end of this process after which the new reality will emerge for those attuned. Check Terrance mckenna 08 - 12 is a time where all the combined info of the last baktun is compress and given to us before the change. This will most likely coincidence with physical earth changes. More so than a dimensional shift this feels like a weaving of all parallel dimensions or realities into a whole, an integration on a grand scale after which we will be able to percieve much of the reality that our senses filter out.

I also believe that the internet has been the vehicle to bring about this massive change, through genuineness and honesty. It is the first time you've had massive amounts of people communicating in a genuine Way. Because person to person you always worry about hurting feelings, or percieved intentions so you act falsely
based on the possibly percieved reaction thus creating an illusion. An illusion we had all agreed to and were living under. A small speck under a rock, that illusion is now falling away.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well in the last couple of days, I have noticed in my personal circle an increase in people saying things like, "bad spirits are messing with me" or "I feel like there is a dark cloud over us" and others just generally acting agitated and upset.
Well, it's quite odd you should post this thread at a time like this. I was honestly going to do the same thing recently but figured most people would just flame me to hell, however, a lot of people are agreeing here.

In the last few months I've noticed some changes for the worse with a lot of my friends and family. I wont go into details, but just recently, the last person I ever expected to do such a thing, my mother, said some extremely harsh and out-of-character things to my young sisters...one was pushed against a wall and both were told to get out of the house.

People seem to be reaching breaking point quickly, and anyone who isn't completely asleep will sense a massive shift taking place...and everyone knows it on at least a subconscious level.

reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
kind of the opposite for me...i've been feeling that way for months. just recently its lifted a bit, and i dont feel as heavy or as bogged down by negative energy. so maybe thats a sign that others who're experiencing this will be coming through it soon?
I have noticed things get a little better in the last few days...the waters feel calm at the moment...but lets just hope it's not the calm before the storm...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

but lets just hope it's not the calm before the storm...

Unfortunately Chaos, I believe it is the calm before the storm. I linked my thread to this one on the previous page. Check it out because I think it would be a great help to everybody posting on this one. Many good gems and ideas on it.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
We've been searching on and on
But there's no trace to be found
It's like they all have just vanished
But I know they're around
[edit on 6-4-2010 by infolurker]

Callin' it right now: Roanoke 2010. (That's actually courtesy of my roommate, who is not feeling like the world is weird, but respects my right to feel like the world is weird.)

Originally posted by Bicent76
well I am feeling weird to, at this moment I feel weird, staying on topic,
I am also noticing the enviroment around me changing, the weather for example is warm in April, my psycological clock I think in theory knows the the tempature is weird, and it is trying to figure out what is happening or in the process of adapting.

Where do you live? April is supposed to be warm where I am; are you in the southern hemisphere?

--

So, that's two people wanting to get drunk who don't usually want to get drunk... at least one person experiencing more headaches, significantly more, than normal (plus me, who has had terrible pressure on the left side of my head and several nosebleeds tonight)... I don't know if that's statistically significant, but, hey, might as well mention it.

There're two tendencies I'm noticing:

1) To feel like the world is different than how it should be

2) To feel like the end of the world is past.

The first case is more like what I'm feeling; I am fueled by the newest episode of LOST, though, so... who knows?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Well I wouildn't say weird exactly. I have been feeling really suspicious
latley though. Last night for instance. We have a cat and a dog that live with us.

I keep the cat bowl filled at all times or he gets all bent. I'm not
kidding when I say bent either. If the cat bowl is empty, he will run right in front of my feet when I'm walking.

If I ignore that and sit down at the puda, he runs all the way
from across the room. Full blast, jumps bounces off my lap and lands right in front of his bowl in the kitchen.

Then he turns his head around and looks back at me and lets the loudest meow I've ever heard from a common house cat. Common, that's a good one. I know he wieghs twenty five pounds.

So any way this gigantic cat and our little Duachsend, love each other.
The cat could skin that dog in a heart beat. But he has never even made her peep and she is constantly trying his patients. Do you get it yet.
Dogs and cats don't get along. The other night I gave this a little thought.

I'm starting to think they might have something to do with my car keys'
lately. I come in I set them on the coffee table. I go to leave I can't find my keys. Their somewhere different everytime. On the bed , on the
couch, in the puda chair, in the bathroom. I'm installing cameras tomorrow. I'm not namin names but somebody's getting busted.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes!
I've had this impending doom feeling going on for about two weeks now. I've bee going through a lot personally(not even mentioning what's going on with the outside world), which could be part of how I feel.
However, I have feelings of something big is going to happen, but it's not one of my usual pre cognitive visions/thoughts(or possible coincidences).
It's an ongoing feeling that's making me more aware of being prepared. I am partly there.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
For me there has been a growing angst, sense of ennui or being out of tune with what is going on in the world. I seem to be in a struggle between what my brain thinks I should be doing and what the greater reality wants for me.

I also feel an increasing detachment from anything worldly -- even to include my precious gardens. Normally there would be nothing I'd rather do than putts around in the garden in the springtime. But lately its been a chore, with almost a "why bother" kind of attitude. Is the garden going to even matter at all in a few months time?

Part of me just wants to sit back and let creation/reality do with me as it wants. I want to stop fighting against the lessons I need to learn, but then again I want to remain aware of what is happening as it happens.

Yet around me people are going on about their daily survival routines. I feel like I am the edge of the cliff and want to jump -- not to a death -- but to learn to fly. Now I know that really sounds weird.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Quite weird, ofcourse this may be an average statistic of human emotions going up and down but i noticed some strangeness aswell, something of a different feeling. Furthermore it seems i've poisoned myself on some food during the last 2-3 days, but i can't really recall anything unusual that i ate or drank. Same goes for a friend i know. This may ofcourse only be some sort of bacteria, but it interestingly would add up

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Three years ago I met my b/f, I am 47 so this is not a teenage crush here... LOL. Anyway life was good, we moved in together and enjoyed many activities with his boys. Starting in 2010 everything for me has seemed to change. Out of the blue this doom as been following me. Something is pushing me, nagging at me, the big thing is coming, you need to be getting ready, it makes me feel. I have always been happy go lucky kind of person. The headaches I wrote about persist, and this need to break all ties with others who are unwilling or unable to understand is overwhelming. Everyday things I used to love to do seem a waste of what little time is left before whatever is going to happen, happens.

I find the need for more quiet time, reading about topics I never found interesting, and television seems so mindless. Something is coming, and those awake are feeling this I believe. Getting more in tune, I guess?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ordinarily I would dismiss these "doom is upon us" kind of threads - even pointing out that they are "always wrong" and whatnot, but I guess I have to climb aboard on this one. Not to say that there is impending doom or anything, just agreeing with the not normal feelings.

My wife has been sleeping a lot lately. She is normally one of those types of people who needs 8 - 10 hours of sleep (I usually only need 4 - 5 hours of sleep and maybe sleep 6 - 7 hours on weekends). Anyway, for the past few days, she is sleeping 10 - 12 hours at night and taking naps during the day and is still exhausted. She is not sick or depressed or anything, just exhausted and says that she just can't seem to get herself going during the day.

I am one of those people who rarely gets sick and even more rarely has a headache, but my whole head has been throbbing for over a week. It is not a regular headache type of throbbing - it's hard to describe. It's not so bad that I can't function, it's just there. It feels like it's in my bones (oddly mostly in my jaw bone), but that also makes it sound worse that it is. Just a dull aching. And I've recently had dental x-rays for my normal dentist visit and there's no problems there. I have also been really irritable lately which is extremely out of character for me, but I kind of blow this off as a side effect of my aching skull/jaw. I don't know if any of this is related - just adding to the list of out-of-the-ordinary stuff. Perhaps it's just the effects of my wife and I getting old.

Edited for spelling - also to add: I have also been somewhat "stocking up" lately so that there is enough food/water to live off of for at least a month "just in case". I have also kept a "file" in my memory on how to survive off of the land and tend to watch shows like Survivorman and Man Vs Wild for info. I just find those shows interesting, but perhaps subconsciously I am preparing for a SHTF or EOTWAWKI scenario.
Just saying.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by tallcool1]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You know this is pretty funny but, I've been noticing time seem to either crawl or speed by like some of the first posters on this thread. It does seem strange sometimes. Like something big is inching closer every minute.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have been visiting ATS for some time now and this is the thread that made me join so i could post. For the past couple of weeks I have had this feeling that darkness is coming,but what is bothering me is this was the same feeling I had in the weeks before hurricane Katrina. Me and my family survived,but for 2 months right after it was hell on earth. We live in the country and all the help was in the city. No electric power for 2 months, we had a generator, but no place to buy fuel,temps in the upper 90,s. Roving bands of hoodlums were going thru the country side stealing,raping and killing, roads were covered in trees so no Police help at all. I know people who evacuated and their house was not damaged that bad,but the hoodlums looted it and burned it down. We were lucky because me and my kin circled the wagons so to speak,and they passed us by,But it was hell on earth for a while. We have sinced fixed our houses and moved on,everything has been good,and spring is finally here,after the longest coldest winter we have ever had here, so I should be feeling good. No money problems and job is secure,but I cannot shake the feeling that darkness is once again coming. I Pray that I am wrong!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow goose bumps!! It was prety big around the time of the spring equinox, then died down for a few days, but this week has been unbelievable. It is not the feeling so much of doom or disconected, but heavily connected. Like i am standing in a full room even though physically there is only me. Something is up. Dont get me started on the dreams It is like I am living two full lives right now.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Haven't been feeling good myself lately.

I did notice about 8 chemtrails over my town yesterday but don't know if this has anything to do with it.

I do know that there is a lot of solar activity right now and perhaps this is what is causing the anxiety/derpression and ill health that other members are reporting on this thread.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Last night I had unusual trouble sleeping, my stomach was upset. I was having crazy dreams of Greek Gods battling inside my gut.

It probably had something to do with me drinking shots of pineapple infused tequila & pineapple slices before heading out to watch The Clash of the Titans in 3-D.

Tums & a bathroom break seemed to have solved the problem.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Dont get me started on the dreams It is like I am living two full lives right now.

My dream last night was my reality. IT WAS REAL! and then I wake up, and this is reality! its so weird! My dreams are incredibly realistic! I can feel, smell, hear, taste, and see in my dreams is if that were my reality. Crazy crazy stuff going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I´ve had this feeling for some months now, at the beginning this year I suddenly felt strong need to "get away" as you said, to go to mountains somewhere. I live in Estonia, it´s a little northern country with very calm nature, we never have earthquakes or big storms, but we have the sea. So in past couple of months I´ve changes my future planes, my work I did doesn´t seem important anymore and I´m looking new place to go to live. Just because I suddenly felt I have to do this. And yes, I have the feeling, that something big is coming closer, but I´m not sure it´s just some big disaster. Maybe we´re going through major changes and feel this way because of that. But of course, natural disasters might be part of this process of change. This feeling is getting weirder. I´ve had couple of anxiety attacs I´ve never had before, where I´m just terrified of the sense, that the reality is fading away, it´s hard to explane, but it´s strange. I personally think, that it might be fear of loosing old ego and old reality, because we are so used to it. I also have this feeling, that it might be connected with ET contact, something is coming. Maybe. I have all kinds of dreams too and last one, when I asked before going to sleep: "what is most important now?" I got a short dream, where me and my family were meditating and chanting mantras and then we went outside and looked to the sky waiting something to show up.
And talking about dreams, it was really suprising someone here mentioned, that she has this feeling, that she has to go to South America´s jungle. Latelty I had a very short dream, only thing I remember was me saying, that next place we have to go is South America and I ment jungles in the middle.
I really hope it´s not something disasterous and if it is, we´re gonna make it and it´s all just part of process of positive change.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I normally do not remember my dreams but when I do they are usually the garden varitey nothing special. The other night I had the most vivid dream that when I woke up I honestly thought it had happened and I was merely dreaming about an actual event and I remembered every bit of it.

I put the dream out of my mind until the next day when I was driving. We were driving to take my bf children home to their mother. My dream was about my best friend and I standing outside her home, as we talked we heard then saw a fireball scream through the sky. I had no idea what to do or where we would be safe. I woke up as the object hit making a very large BOOM. As I was driving all of a sudden I remembered a science show I had seen years ago about metors and how they send out waves of heat after they crash. Instantly I FELT and Heard in my head, you have to be watching out now, you can't just drive along listening to music. You must always be watching and KNOWING what to do. At that moment I knew it was right. Something is changing, something is coming, Planet X? No idea, not even sure if I believe in it. But if old History from the Ancients are correct, it may be coming back again from it's long elliptical orbit. And earth reacts as it passes by,

All I know is I am not the same person I was just a year ago. My natural instincs are starting to kick in. My body, mind, whatever, is reacting to something and for all intents and purposes it is raising my warning flags to be observent, learn what you can, be prepared. As a happy go lucky, easy going person this is not easy for me but the feeling is so strong I cannot ignore it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I suggest all of you buy the half past human reports or Web Bot reports because it is all lining up. What is happening right now this summer in 2011 then than……the data gap.
We all know that something is coming. Read my signature.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join