It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Something on the Moon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have to just say this:

What I offer here is years of study. I am not doing this with impunity, there has been careful review of the material at hand and accounts to 1000's of hours spent researching the Apollo Project to the Moon.

Just look at my research documents page!

With that in mind, I have found, "Something on the Moon" ,recurring over hundred's of images on HR-Print Resolution.

This will be Imagery from Apollo 11.

www.artbyastral.net...

That is a direct link, to the goodies page! All sources are quoted and you can download them from respectable places.

I have assemble this all today I am tired and wore out. So the whole story is here to read:
www.artbyastral.net...

I hope you enjoy, what should be just the begining.....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So what do you think is on the moon?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not to rain on the parade, but I didn't really see anything in the images you linked.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
very interesting I can only wonder what it is perhaps a magic lamp with a genie jk but you said that there are many more of these?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Since the "something" in the same part of each frame I would tend to think it was something on the scanner rather than on the Moon.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

From Link:

I have found Hundreds of them!!!!!

All across the surface of the moon!

Could it be that it is indeed an image artifact..? Considering 'hundreds' were found...if someone/something is occupying the surface of the moon, why put out 'hundreds' of the same 'unit'..?

Appreciate your dilegence though...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

So what do you think is on the moon?

Ancient Anunnaki mining bases.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Like others have said, its most likely something on the scanner which has just been reproduced on each image.

reply to post by ucalien

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That 1st image is a crater. It is inwards not outwards like you think because it's an optical illusion of sorts. The shadows (I think) that make it seem like it's poking upwards.

There's a famous optical illusion drawing that does the same thing.

[edit on 5/4/10 by Nventual]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As I stated there is something on these images, recurring and recognizable.

The red boxes outline and center upon what I am talking about.

www.artbyastral.net...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Even some in the shadow of craters or formations.

like this images here:

www.artbyastral.net...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.artbyastral.net...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.artbyastral.net...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.artbyastral.net...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Please bear in mind I am making this all right now....

[edit on 5-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Well I find it difficult that they used the SAME SCANNER for all the images.

Yet again: I could offer my spread sheet with all that I have logged.

hmmm....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it looks like an actual structure...just the right size, too(for a remote outpost)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Well I have not been there, but offer this for recognition:

Repition + Pattern = Presence

maybe?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The EXIF data on the Print Resolution offers dates times and years different from each other, how would you account for the same scanner issue there?

Plus, out of all the Flights of Apollo, there is Only three Cassesttes or Mags with these "units' on them.

Flight dynamics obviously changed for each trip, so did films, which also is an issue.

this has been looked at caferfully, and your right, it could be artifact, on boths sides of the scale!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Do you see what I mean now? My estimates are that the scale of these is approximately 1500-2500 feet.

That is a guestimate BTW...but close....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Though an optical illusion that changes consistantly on Revolutions, lighting conditions and etc, to much for just an illusion to stand up too.

Way to many factors, these things are all across the surface, caught on image in many different lighting aspects.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

It's not your ordinary "Office Depot" scanner. Here is a web page about Arizona State's scanning process. Since they are on a university budget, I would be surprised if they had more than one of these machines.

From the page:

Subsequent analysis during image reprocessing has revealed that during the missions foreign debris are present in the optical path of the camera system and can be seen in the seen in the photographic exposures. Selected examples of blemish features of this type are shown in Figure 2. A movie showing blemish movement can be seen here. While the image processing steps undertaken as part of this effort might remove some of these blemish features, users should be aware that blemish features exist and take appropriate precautions.

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

Why is that hard to believe? If all the images are from the same source, it's very likely that they were scanned on the same scanner. Plus I'm seeing bits of dust and the odd hair all over these images. I think it's more than likely that these artifacts were from scanning the images or perhaps even during the processing of the negatives themselves.

I would try to rule this out first before claiming there is something on the Moon.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

After all the time I have invested, wouldn't you at least give me the credit that I have exhausted other aspects first.

Second, recurring, pattern is exaclty what you expect to see, if something is there.

Third, no hair, scratches nor other artifact of processing, looks the same, EXACTLY THE SAME, over a hundred times.

hmmmm I have to say....its been along day.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

The EXIF data doesn't necessarily show the time of the scan but here is what I see. The "something" shows in all of these frames. There are probably others but I just looked at the images close to the ones you provided.

AS11 43 6403: July 16, 2009 04:10:13PM
AS11 43 6404: July 16, 2009 04:14:14PM
AS11 43 6405: July 16, 2009 04:10:15PM
AS11 43 6407: July 16, 2009 04:14:20PM
AS11 42 6233: July 17, 2009 04:59:44PM
AS11 42 6234: July 17, 2009 04:59:45PM

6403 and 6404 are interesting. "Something" on the Moon seems to have suddenly changed its location between shots.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e4a91ba2083.png[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc6af4c38e11.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Phage]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join