It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I hear you!! This one is for you. I'm trying to see how I can fit "professor" into this song.
Obama bama mobama be fi momama...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

OK. My bad, I got lost. That link is hard to read. Was it all originally in English because even legalese usually makes more sense that what is written there. Now I see it. Thanks.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Hoax!? Really??? Pfffffffft! Whatever...
This is completely factual! The only "hoaxy" thing about it are the semantic games Obama supporters choose to play.

Recently i spoke to the senior tenured member at Chicago.

He told me your post was ridiculous self serving circular logic.
He went on to say that the staff and faculty thought Obama to be a new Jefferson and Lincoln combined!
THAT'S PROOF!
Who was it? Not sayin! When? Not sayin!
Because it was on the internet and is anti-Obama, it must be true!
Too much Pabst and Domino's? Brain not engaged?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The only "hoax" being perpetrated here is the one sitting in the Oval Office laughing at all of you adoring MORONS!

Yet, after 17 pages you have yet to show that. Keep ranting, I am sure eventually repeating things to yourself makes them come true. That just makes too much sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Sure, that's why the thread received over 100 flags and over 100 stars, right!?
Do you guys ever get tired of fooling yourselves and rationailizing that the government pissing on your head is only rain??? Someday you'll understand, but "Someday" will be many days too late. I just hope you all can live with the guilt.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
A HOAX is one thing...someone may post it asking "Have you seen this video...is it real?" and it turns out to be a hoax and is moved to HOAX.

What we have here (and HERE) are obvious propaganda and dis-information...used to confuse and spread lies. The OPs could have easily researched it and found it to be already debunked by many other sources...but instead, in their IGNORANCE (deny ignorance) they come on to this fine website where we are supposed to speak truth and post this as FACTS.

To me...it is worse than a HOAX...it is a blatant lie and dis-info.

You know even though I noticed how the OP simply jumped from different off-topic rumors and attacks on Obama/democrats/liberals rather than simply answer a direct question about his evidence I was still willing to believe the OP just really sucked at fact-checking and was very susceptible to any and every Obama rumor.

After reading the post below, I'm now inclined to agree with you that this was not a case of naivete and gullibility but rather intentional dis-information:

The only "hoax" being perpetrated here is the one sitting in the Oval Office laughing at all of you adoring MORONS!

After being proven false the OP still refuses to acknowledge this reality regarding his evidence like a mature adult and instead lashes out at other members with childish name-calling.

If the people that revealed this flagrant lie are MORONS I wonder what that makes the people that blindly believed it?

This is what ATS does NOT need. Members not interested in truth or facts just blind partisan rage, willfully spreading lies with utter disrespect for the members here.

People like this are not interested in facts, and they will be on to the next hoax or rumor that get in the latest chain-mail.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here's ANOTHER Star:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36963aeb268e.jpg[/atsimg]

Pssst. The Flags were to see you get pwnd.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If it looks like a rabbit, has ears like a rabbit and runs like a rabbit, but a written response from an institution tells you its not a rabbit, who are you going to believe? Your eyes and senses, or what you were TOLD is the truth. It is so easy to FABRICATE anything these days and that is what has happened with president Obama. How many people had even HEARD about Obama less than a year before the election race?

I call it as I see it, and I see a stnking pile of BS being served to me under the guise of steak. Again, you think you are going to find HARD evidence of Obama's backgrond being different from what you are told? Good luck, if you continue down that rabbit hole you will find that there are those who set this up, powerful people who we average Americans could never touch. I think you call them "the powers that be." If they could get this man elected president, have such a large portion of Americans fall literally in love with him, and keep him in power as he dismantles our country right in front of our faces, what chance in Hell do you think anyone has of exposing this?

OP I appreciate your dedication to the cause, but trust me that you are going to ridiculed both left and right (pun intended) for continuing the fight against an Obama.

I guess part of the job requirements to be POTUS is at least ten years of experience in the field of lying, deception and hypocriticism. And that does NOT just pertain to Obama (sorry George, Bill).

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you guys ever get tired of fooling yourselves and rationailizing that the government pissing on your head is only rain??? Someday you'll understand, but "Someday" will be many days too late. I just hope you all can live with the guilt.

Take all them stars and flags and put them up on your shelf and tell me all about what that means to the truth of this matter.

I am waiting...

Popularity does not = truth.

Where are the facts? Where is the evidence? Where is the smoking gun? Oh, right. You do not need any of that stuff because you have a whole bunch of stars and flags.

Even you seem almost intelligent enough to realize what a farce your thread and your premise it. You want to claim he lied about something that other professors seem to be perfectly ok with. Where is there left to go? What is left to say? What do you have? Oh, right. Stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

kozmo i have to say that your group of groupies increases on an ever increasing scale every day, dont think that i have seen some one get so many people's gruff's with so little effort, keep up the good work! thanks again for your great information.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Popularity does not = truth.

Agreed. The Twainster said it best.

“Everybody's private motto: It's better to be popular than right” - Mark Twain

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You got that Republican vote all set and ready to go Kozmo???

It's easy to get idiots to agree with you....look at Fox News ratings.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Better yet, look at all of the Obama supporters!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Better yet, look at all of the Obama supporters!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1eed0600f87.jpg[/atsimg]

Regarding FOX News, these statistics prove that they have yet to tap full ratings potential. They are a few million shy:

Population Ages 25 and Older With Less than 9th Grade Education

FOX News, We Report, You Decide! Uh, one problem, THEY decide WHAT to report.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It keeps getting better. I just came across this info that indicates that Barack Obama has a complaint lodged against him through the IL Bar Association. See Comnplaint Data Here.

It looks like he may have ...

WOW! I am floored that NONE of this was reported by the MSM prior to his election!

Yeah! Why won't the media report on unsourced claims from blogs!

You'd think the media would consider someone typing things up on Blogspot to be quite damning evidence. Even though the guy apparently was able to type in a blog post, he somehow doesn't include scans or even photos of the documents in question.

So, to sum up:

a certified copy of Obama's birth certificate, which includes the embossed stamps as required by law (as seen in digital photos of the certificate) and which is vouched for by the governor of Hawaii = OBVIOUS FORGERY.

an unsourced claim on a blog that does not have any physical evidence = ABSOLUTE PROOF.

So what if his law license lapsed. You can speculate all you want, but HE doesn't have to prove to you that he did nothing wrong (it being difficult to prove a negative anyway) - YOU have to prove that he did something wrong.

You are the prosecution, so YOU have to prove YOUR case. The defense doesn't have to do jack squat.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Hoax!? Really??? Pfffffffft! Whatever...
This is completely factual! The only "hoaxy" thing about it are the semantic games Obama supporters choose to play.

Recently i spoke to the senior tenured member at Chicago.

He told me your post was ridiculous self serving circular logic.
He went on to say that the staff and faculty thought Obama to be a new Jefferson and Lincoln combined!
THAT'S PROOF!
Who was it? Not sayin! When? Not sayin!
Because it was on the internet and is anti-Obama, it must be true!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Obama pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your OP "news piece" was premised on nothing more than an anonymous smear/spam email...

Your misplaced pride and ego in receiving so many stars for your false OP reminded me of a "West Wing" dialogue from years ago..

Al: "Toby, you're smiling."
Toby: "I just figured out who you were."
Al: "He's gonna say Satan."
Toby: "No, you're the guy who runs into the Seven-Eleven to get Satan a pack of cigarettes."

Your actions show you to be nothing more than errand boy to propagandist ideologues..prideful of thier indifference to the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Obama pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

It was widely speculated that was in reaction to the most recent allegations that he unlawfully removed the Care & Cleaning tags off some new pillows.

OBAMA ZOMBIES:

Can't think for self.............Must support Obama............I want more pizza.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join