It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
[

Actually...
To be a natural born citizen you need to be either born on US soil OR to at least one american parent.

Good for McCain , since his mom went to the hospital when she gave birth to him, so he wasn't born on the base, but in panama.

Sorry, deal with it: as long as his mom is his mom (Dad actually doesn't matter either) He is a natural born citizen of the US.

And you cannot be a dual citizen and the father in this case matters very much.
Obama senior conferred British citizenship on his son even were he to have been born in the USA.
Barry Soetoro is not a natural born American as he was born a dual citizen.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Originally posted by treemanx

Who cares? The US Constitution does! The majority of the American populace does! Are you for real?

Actually...
To be a natural born citizen you need to be either born on US soil OR to at least one american parent.

Good for McCain , since his mom went to the hospital when she gave birth to him, so he wasn't born on the base, but in panama.

Sorry, deal with it: as long as his mom is his mom (Dad actually doesn't matter either) He is a natural born citizen of the US.

I'm not so sure it is as simple as that.

See this post...... re: Charles Evans Hughes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Are those 2 last photo Obama?

If so what did he do? have plastic surgery?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndtheFed
Obama's first act as President was EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records. What does that tell you?

www.freerepublic.com...

If only people knew who he was or that he was even running for president! ARGGGGG. We could have checked into all this before he sealed it after the election if only there was like 2 years of him campaigning or something. Darn it to heck!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Last, we have the usual "shoot the messenger" defenses of obama being used here when the OP is quoting high ranking people from the Chicago School of Law.
[edit on 4/6/2010 by centurion1211]

The Op is qouting a blog..who removed his BS and admits he was qouting another blog...and that blog is unconfirmed drivel.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously...

Since I continue to get blasted with emails (supportive, critical and ones asking to interview me as having written some kind of 'special report' which I did not do), I am removing those parts of this post that I did not myself investigate.

I'll say once again as I've said to several emailers, I didn't do the original investigation of this. This was a pass-down from another blog cited in the post, and these are allegations from sources that I haven't confirmed.]

theblogprof.blogspot.com...

Edit to add: the original Blog...the one cited by the blog..that the article cited...aparrently got it's info from a SPAM EMAIL...
directorblue.blogspot.com...

From the blog...I am not kidding..

As usual, all feedback -- especially rumors, innuendo and outright speculation -- is welcome.

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE EMBRACE THIS GARBAGE...SERIOUSLY...HOW DESPERATE IS YOUR HATE?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How is it that this thread has gotten to 14 pages already and not one of you birther types has asked yet to see "The Blogging Professor's" credentials? How do we know this blogger is a professor and not just a senior blogger?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by jibeho

Are those 2 last photo Obama?

If so what did he do? have plastic surgery?

The middle photo is a young Obama and the last is a picture of his alleged "real" father, Malcolm Little, around the same age as the photo of Obama.

Just another theory.
The resemblance is rather uncanny when compared to Obama Sr.

A nice little photo montage. A picture is worth a thousand words.
octaman.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Southern Guardian, regardless of what promises have been 'kept' vs 'broken', it is evident this man is a liar. He has lied about his education, his various careers, as well as some very important campaign promises, for example the 'open' health care debate.

So, yes, in the semantic sense, he has maintained many of his 'promises'. However, when you put them against the reality of the situation, many of those 'promises' have been little help to the majority of Americans.

Moreover, it appears he has lied about many important facts that people used to judge him worthy to be elected to the Presidency of the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
How is it that this thread has gotten to 14 pages already and not one of you birther types has asked yet to see "The Blogging Professor's" credentials? How do we know this blogger is a professor and not just a senior blogger?

See my posts above...its complete BS

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

All this birther stuff is just a bunch of BS, another ploy by TPTB to keep the people seperated, and hating each other. Divide & Conquor.

Or..
The real reason all this birther stuff is going on is simply because they don't like having a BLACK President.

I'm from the south, born & bread and brought up a bit more strict. But folks this is the 21st century+10 years.

My firm belief is this. All Politicians Lie, its what they do. Be they white, black, yellow, red. Its how the game is played. They all take bribes, do deals behind closed doors, take kick backs. Thats an old tradition, its how poltics is run. The old boy network is live and well.

And I could careless if the Prez is white, black, yellow or red. As long as he got the job done, he or she is elected to do. Heck Purple Barney could be Prez if the critter did what it said.

My point being. Folks gotta get past all this race crap. if a southern man , like myself, can do it so can the rest of you..

unless your a northern Yankee, then your just hopeless..

P.S.

By the way McCain was born in the panama cannal zone, so technically hes not an american eather. But you notice no one said anything about that during the election.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Dragnet767
I am new here so I don't know one from another but I can say there is a lot of HATE in these posts. My God it seems all I see is "He's a liar" "He isn't a citizen" "Broke is promises" and my favorite "he's the antichrist".

Too new here to know what they also have said about any one on the right - for years.

Suggest you take the time to do some research before using your first post (or one of them) to criticize anyone else. Check out any of the threads on Palin to see what the left is capable of posting, for example, before you start criticizing people here that do not support obama.

Also, dislike of obama for his policies and agenda is not a "hate crime".

BTW, if truly "new here", how did you know about the Bush posts?

Otherwise, you and your rather thinly disguised agenda will be quickly dismissed.

centurion1211.. If you had taken the time to read my WHOLE post then you would have seen this:

"I saw the same type when President Bush was in office. You heard the same things.."He used coc aine that was covered up" "he worked on a campaign when he was supposed to be in the air guard" etc. so that road goes both ways."

Then again maybe you just have a comprehension problem. Which might be more true because I never "criticize anyone". I was making a statement of fact. Also I never said dislike of Obama for his policies and agenda was a "hate crime". YOU said that NOT me. Please don't put words in my mouth or is that the only way you can try and justify your argument? What I said was there was a lot of HATE in the posts. Please try and get at least some of it right.

I can also see the conspiracy theory must run pretty deep in you if you think I'm someone else already on here. LOL I mean REALLY? WOW.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

This is shredding my nerves that I';m sounding like an Obama supporter because I am not. I voted for Ron Paul. But again the allegations are false. I'm about proof.

www.factcheck.org...

www.snopes.com...

So lets please make sure we have information straight before we go accusing the highest office in the land of something purely malicous. Ten minutes of research could disprove most of the items in this thread. Like I said earler his shortcomings in office are enough that questioning his past without facts seems rather incnsequential.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

The Op is nothing but propaganda.
With the apparent increasing popularity of this site, ( as judged by the advertising that is displayed), it seems that ATS is increasingly used as a tool to spread propaganda.
There is legitimate dissent and disagreement, and there is outright lying and posting untue and unsubstantiated "news", "evidence", and demonstrably false claims simply to propagandize ATS readers. Many of these posts contain "information" that is debunked after many exchanges by posters, yet are starred and flagged like crazy. This is because a good popagandist knows that most ATS'ers will read ONLY the first few posts, assimilate the lie, then spread it as fact. It does seem to me that this is used primarily by right wingers.
Now, before you say I have some liberal Obama loving axe to grind, I remind you I debunked many anti Bush posts as well. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, A LIE IS A LIE. That is fact no matter what your political bent. I never resorted to simply lying or making up stuff, or repeating anything I knew to be false to further my views. If ATS has any integrity at all, ( aside from it's members), I would urge the readers and the Mods to take a closer look at what is posted. If ATS become nothing more than a place to repeat propaganda, it has no meaning at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As far as Obama not being a citizen, I tend to think this is nonsense as well. The 14th amendment says that all persons born in the US or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction therof, are citizens of the US.

Even if neither of Obamas parents were US citizens he'd still qualify as one.

i305.photobucket.com...

But he's being sued about it... La La La. So were McCain, Goldwater and Cheney. The head of the state dept of health of hawaii verified the birth certificate is on file at the capital. The Kenyan documents were proved a forgery.

My lord folks. Talk about what he's doing to this country and what his agenda is. It's far more important than his birth. He's a natural born US citizen who meets the criteria to be president. I don't want him in office either but you must get over it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Putting all bickering aside, we must look at what has happened in order to formulate an educated opinion. I just want to say I do not HATE the president, I do not even dislike him for who he is, I don't know him personally. However, I judge people by what I see, not what I hear. So far President Obama has misused and abused his authority to a level even unmatched by President Bush. During his campaign he had me going, actually believing that if he lved up to just half of what he was saying that our country would be a better place. I was wrong. He has continued Bush's political tactics, and has gone further by nationalizing several major industries, from auto manufacturers to now healthcare providers. If Bush had done this the rioting in the streets would be unprecedented, democrats would be calling for his head!! Face it guys, you can argue his eligibility to be POTUS, his religous affiliation, even his background of lies (why did he need an alias again?), but none of that will be as clear of evidence that he is a major problem than his own actions.

November will be the breaking of his power. Between die hard right-wing conservatives, party line republicans, fed-up independents and the "Tea Party" members, I believe we are going to see how much power the people really have. HOWEVER, do not be surprised that this November will also be the dawn of the greatest amount of scandals ever seen in this country. Do you think the administration is going to let their congressional power go silently into the night? No there will be election fraud, ballot counting errors, and innumerable people crying wolf. If the democrats retain majority in the house, rest assured it will not be because the American people voted that way.

Just watch, the same congressmen and women who had bricks thrown through their office windows are going to be re-elected. Yeah, they got re-elected via popular vote. Right.

The government is losing and they know it.

But again, that is just my opinion......

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Please tell me that you are kidding.

A single party system is one of the most dangerous thing that can happen to a country. Debate and division between the two party helps to protect the people by keeping things from happening to quickly, and gives us a little bit of a choice, even though both parties are bad.

No, that is not what I was suggesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

By the way McCain was born in the panama cannal zone, so technically hes not an american eather. But you notice no one said anything about that during the election.

Actually they did. Mccain provided his original BC after being pressured. Afterwards it was still in question, so the decision to allow him to run was put through congress(Obama included) and they voted to approve him being allowed to run. He was also named along with Obama in a case in NJ I think, questioning both his and Obama's eligibility to be president. Much like the other Obama cases, this one was also thrown out.

I think the only reason Mccains eligibility issues were dropped was because he lost the election. Otherwise we could be seeing a similar "birther" issue with him.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wasn't he suppose to go to trial for his birth cert? That didn't happen,.. so what makes anyone think this new " info" will do anything?

Okay I have to ask this...
How does one "go on trial" for their birth certificate?
What would that procedure be called exactly?

No wonder ATS has gone the way of WND. Amazing Constitutional scholars abound there too.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

My lord folks. Talk about what he's doing to this country and what his agenda is. It's far more important than his birth. He's a natural born US citizen who meets the criteria to be president. I don't want him in office either but you must get over it.

He's the reincarnation of a mummy. The elites took DNA from one of those Pharaohs who made a contract with Rome and they reincarnated him. There is a long standing contract and this contract is now being fulfilled.

It has something to do with fulfilling a religious rite of some sort and one of those Pharaohs had to be present to do it. I believe aliens are heavily involved in all of this as well. Why do you think we have Egyptian obelisks all over the place?

This is my own opinion and I cannot elaborate on the facts as yet. Really, where did this guy come from? I only heard about him when he was on Oprah and talking about running for President. Any attempts at finding his true identity are fruitless.

Didn't he go by the name Barry something or the other at one time? The CIA fabricated everything about him. It's coming, whatever rite of passage they have to fulfill. So be watching. I heard his wife is a mummy as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
... and here you can read the anonymous bar complaint.

factsfirstok.blogspot.com...

The short of it:
In his book he admits to have taken some illegal substances. (Dont know if true, haven't read it)
So Mr complainant, having read the bar application form, notices that it asks if you have ever been convicted for use or possession of drugs, and if said convictions exceed 200$.

Mr Complainant of course knows, that thats not what the illinois bar meant with that question, they really wanted to ask if he ever did drugs. "HE LIED!"

And then he mixes drug use with traffic violations... its really a fun read!

Oh, and he is looking for someone to resubmit who has the courage to put his name on it... no obama supporters though ... any volunteers?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join