It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
admin edit

This thread is based on false information from DUBIOUS sources. In other words, it's a HOAX. Not a very good one at that.

To be clear, we do not believe ATS Member "kozmo" was attempting to hoax the ATS community, we believe the bloggers who put this forth were attempting to hoax the MSM.

Accordingly this thread has been move to the ATS [HOAX] Forum.

Springer...

Well, we knew the guy was a liar! Pretty much everything he promised while campaigning turned out to be lies. Now it looks like a HUGE part of his background has been fabricated as well!

Investigation Reveals Bogus Claims On Obama Resume

This is some pretty serious stuff, folks! In the private sector, making these claims and then an employer finding out that the claims were false - would get you FIRED!

No wonder he has spent nearly $2Million dollars to seal any and every imaginable record. It really makes you wonder what else he is hiding. I think he is a manchurian candidate, folks! I also wonder when all o fhis adoring supporters are going to yank their heads from their keisters and join the rest of us in demanding the truth from this poser!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Springer]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT--just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous 'journalists,' promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information 'they may discover.'

I am really interested now. If true, i would especially like to know who, exactly, is pulling the strings.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It keeps getting better. I just came across this info that indicates that Barack Obama has a complaint lodged against him through the IL Bar Association. See Comnplaint Data Here.

It looks like he may have voluntarily surrendered his Law License to avoid having to plead against the charges levied against him, including: "a) making a statement of material fact in
connection with a bar application that the applicant knows to be
false; b) committing a criminal act that reflects adversely on the
lawyer’s fitness to practice law; c) engaging in conduct involving
dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation; d) engaging in conduct
prejudicial to the administration of justice; and e) engaging in
conduct which brings the courts or the legal profession into
disrepute.”

WOW! I am floored that NONE of this was reported by the MSM prior to his election!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yikes, this is the type of news i would like to spread. But anyone that doesn't use the internet will just look at me like i'm crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What "evidence"?
A right wing blog? The "Blogging Professor"?
Please. Yawn.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
From the article-

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

I would say that something really strange is coming out about this Manchurian candidate.

Sounds like he was given the position to give him a cover.

More and more things daily coming out about this impostor.

Hey, I once worked for an airline, does that make me a Aeronautical Engineer and Astronaut?

And the funny thing about Obama, he is not even a lawyer anymore. NICE.

I think I gave an interview for a laborer I needed, more stringent than this fool got from the public.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

And an anonymous complaint?
Gee, complaints, like frivolous lawsuits, can be filed all the time.
And like frivolous lawsuits, they can be dismissed.
Looks like righties are desperate!

Just can't believe Obama cleaned their clock in the election.
Hilarious!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Well, we knew the guy was a liar! Pretty much everything he promised while campaigning turned out to be lies.

Obama thus far kept 105 of his promises, compromised on 35 promises and broke 16:
www.politifact.com...

So thats the first piece of disinformation out of your mouth right there. As for him breaking promises? The one thing Iv learned over the years is that no president ever keeps all of his promises. Scratch that, no politician ever keeps all of his or her promises and never has before. Reagan didnt keep all of his promises, Bush didnt neither did Clinton. Anybody who holds a president to that much scrutiny is naive at best.

Now it looks like a HUGE part of his background has been fabricated as well!

The examiner which is known to be a conservative biased website has sourced this information from a blog of all places:
theblogprof.blogspot.com...

And it references another blog that references the very same blog back:
volokh.com...

And now as typical as it is, this supposed 'evidence' dissappears into the rightwing echochamber. Now heres an actual statement from the University of Chicago Law school:

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

www.law.uchicago.edu...

He was considered a professor there at the time. As for the Chicago Sun-times, its a tabloid newspaper that was owned by Newscorp. Its another propaganda piece.

This is some pretty serious stuff,

Anything about Obama is serious to you of all people Kozmo, really now.

No wonder he has spent nearly $2Million dollars to seal any and every imaginable record.

And thats another lie. People like you continue to make this claim with nothing to back it up. Where is the proof that his spending so much money? Why do you continue to make such claims with nothing to back them up? His not constitutionally obligated to release anything further especially considering the elections are over so why should he have to spend anything? Just because he refuses to respond to the demands of disgruntled voters doesnt mean his hiding anything or spending any amount.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by kozmo

And an anonymous complaint?
Gee, complaints, like frivolous lawsuits, can be filed all the time.
And like frivolous lawsuits, they can be dismissed.
Looks like righties are desperate!

Hilarious!

I seriously doubt the complaint was "Frivolous" - the man SURRENDERED HIS LAW LICENSE rather than answer the complaint. Does that sound like a man facing a frivolous complaint??? *snip*

Mod Edit: Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com. Please review This Link.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This, like everything else, requires an independent and verifiable investigation.
These kinds of stories come up a lot but amount to nothing in the end.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The problem is not Obama.
It is the people that put him in place.
They will be discovered via rapid information transfer.
Eventually we will all wake up

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Hilarious!

hey dragger
how bout crawling back under that rock
u call the fed gov

Obama is a liar, thief, criminal and non-natural
US Born Citizen. he needs to be in jail
not in the Oval Office

anybody ever see the movie
Damien Omen 3
reminds me of the series
of movies on the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Exactly. The examiner is not a impartial source and it doesnt do good that it references this claim from a blog of all places that references right back to the examiner and another blog that references back again. The sources references back and forther and there is no solid evidence or person of authority from the University of Chicago itself. This claim conflicts with the statement from the University verifying Obama as a proffessor there as I referenced above.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Let's just get something straight - right away. This thread is not about Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, James Madison, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or ANY other President. This thread is about Brack Hussein Obama, so please dispense with the usual red herrings and straw men!

Secondly, there is no propaganda. He is a liar. 5 days to review legislation? Close Gitmo? End the wars? No lobbyists in his administration? No tax increases for anyone making less than $250K? Healthcare reform debates open to C-Span cameras? End executive signing statements? I could go on and on. The man is a liar - that is what we call people who lie!

Edited to add: There is such a thing as a habitual and compulsive liar. Barack clearly fits the definition of either and both!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, since my source is questionable to the OBama admirers - here, let's try this one! It seemed to be the bee's knees when it was used by people bashing Bush!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Let's just get something straight - right away. This thread is not about Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, James Madison, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or ANY other President. This thread is about Brack Hussein Obama,

That does not take away the point. You cannot accuse him of breaking all his promises when that is a complete lie in itself and then disregard past presidents. He broke promises, every other president has, every other politician has, future politicians will continue to do so. You however feel it convenient to single him out for the sake of your own personal hatred towards him.

Secondly, there is no propaganda.

If its not propaganda why is there no solid source to the article you referenced? You get your information from a website known to be rightwing biased and to make it worse the source in that article is from a blog that references its sources from another blog. There is no real solid source to this entire claim. In addition to that the University of Chicago already made a statement clarifying Obama as a professor there:
www.law.uchicago.edu...

So explain to me how your source is not propaganda?

He is a liar.

You are the one who is lying. Your making accusations against the man with no solid source to back it up. You cannot call him a liar because of your own accusation that has no truth to it.

Close Gitmo?

Unfortunately nobody will accept the detanees as of yet. What do you want him to dump them in your backyard without any say?

End the wars?

Obama promised in his primary campaign to end the Iraq war by 2011. He never promised to end the Afghanistan war infact he promised to increase troops. As for the wars themselves, you of all people supported the wars on this forum afew years back before you decided to oppose them when this man was elected. Conventient right?

Your spreading the same propaganda garbage that holds not truth to them. You jump on any piece of informaton and you dont bother to even have a thread of courtesy to check out the sources, which in this case are blogs that referenced back on forth to the examiner. Its pathetic, it really is, how so desperate you are to smear this man. I have honestly never seen such blind hate before, such hate that can only be on a personal level.

Why dont you deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well, since my source is questionable to the Obama admirers - here, let's try this one! It seemed to be the bee's knees when it was used by people bashing Bush!

So have you even read what you just posted??

If you had, you would discover that unlike what you said, this issue has already been rehashed, reported, and therefore is not the smoking gun you for which you all pray. This 'controversy' was dredged up during the primaries.

Read the impartial analysis:

*The biggest 'controversy' is whether Obama's official title was senior lecturer vs. professor. Are we supposed to care? And there's this:

As originally written this item stated flatly that the law school "confirms that Obama was a professor."

How about this?

Contrary to what the Clinton campaign claimed, not all professors have tenure. For instance, academics with the title of "assistant professor" typically work for between five and seven years before being reviewed for tenure. Furthermore, Obama was not merely an "instructor" as Phil Singer stated.

And, as a bottom line, am I supposed to believe that the welfare princes gallivanting around the country on their paid vacation that I am supporting have a better understanding of the constitution than our president who:

As a "senior lecturer," Obama was in good company: The six other faculty members with the title include the associate dean of the law school and Judge Richard Posner, who is widely considered to be one of the nation's top legal theorists.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. What's the over/under on the number of Supreme Court Justices Obama will get to appoint? I'd say 4. Awesome, that's really got to make your blood boil! Scalia sure looks like he's taking care of himself, not.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, since my source is questionable to the OBama admirers - here, let's try this one! It seemed to be the bee's knees when it was used by people bashing Bush!

I am really not sure what is more sad here. The hate for Obama is so sadly blind here. Is it worse that this post was even made in the context that it was or the fact that it got 4 stars? That is at least 5 people so willing to just hate that they will stand behind evidence they did not bother to even read.

Furthermore, Obama was not merely an "instructor" as Phil Singer stated. As a "senior lecturer," Obama was in good company: The six other faculty members with the title include the associate dean of the law school and Judge Richard Posner, who is widely considered to be one of the nation's top legal theorists.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All of the standard Obama apologists and admirers showing up I see.
This man could literally piss on your heads, tell you it was rain and you'd believe him!!!

Now, let's again, be VERY clear - Obama said he was a Constitutional Law Professional - he was NOT. He was a Senior Lecturer! And apparently he was not a very good one at that as he attributed statements in his SOTU address as being from the Constitution when they were, in fact, from the Declaration of Independence!

Hey Koolaid... Oh Yeah! With a crash, a bang a boom and a big taste too, it's KOOOOOOOOl-AID!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Well, we knew the guy was a liar! Pretty much everything he promised while campaigning turned out to be lies.

Obama thus far kept 105 of his promises, compromised on 35 promises and broke 16:
www.politifact.com...

So thats the first piece of disinformation out of your mouth right there. As for him breaking promises? The one thing Iv learned over the years is that no president ever keeps all of his promises. Scratch that, no politician ever keeps all of his or her promises and never has before. Reagan didnt keep all of his promises, Bush didnt neither did Clinton. Anybody who holds a president to that much scrutiny is naive at best.

Now it looks like a HUGE part of his background has been fabricated as well!

The examiner which is known to be a conservative biased website has sourced this information from a blog of all places:
theblogprof.blogspot.com...

And it references another blog that references the very same blog back:
volokh.com...

And now as typical as it is, this supposed 'evidence' dissappears into the rightwing echochamber. Now heres an actual statement from the University of Chicago Law school:

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

www.law.uchicago.edu...

He was considered a professor there at the time. As for the Chicago Sun-times, its a tabloid newspaper that was owned by Newscorp. Its another propaganda piece.

This is some pretty serious stuff,

Anything about Obama is serious to you of all people Kozmo, really now.

No wonder he has spent nearly $2Million dollars to seal any and every imaginable record.

And thats another lie. People like you continue to make this claim with nothing to back it up. Where is the proof that his spending so much money? Why do you continue to make such claims with nothing to back them up? His not constitutionally obligated to release anything further especially considering the elections are over so why should he have to spend anything? Just because he refuses to respond to the demands of disgruntled voters doesnt mean his hiding anything or spending any amount.

As of right now you only have 4 stars while the people making the claim have twice as many which is sad because this is the only post so far that actually holds facts. You can say this as much as you want but they'll believe that they want to believe.

A good detective goes about trying to prove his suspect innocent, if you cant do that, then you need to prove him guilty. So instead grasping at straws trying to find one little teeny tiny piece of something that may be a little incorrect (and this story is not that case) why dont you all just realize he's not as bad as you want him to be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join