New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 19
109
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by GovtFlu
 


Was the Hawaiian health directors name really Fukino is that pronounced Fukin-no...
Seriously... From what I've researched, by definition a "natural born citizen" must be born in the United States to parents who are US citizens. Here is a comprehensive description of what a "natural born citizen" is www.greschak.com...

Even if Obama was born on US soil on the steps of the white house his dad was a Kenyan and that has been admitted on Obama's own fightthesmears.com website fightthesmears.com...



If what you posted was true then McCain had no chance of becoming president either. Then again, what you posted is not true and you can be a natural born citizen and still be born elsewhere or have a daddy from another country but you go ahead and believe your link. Do not even begin to think about how it would have affected McCain or anything like that. Much easier to stay blind.




posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


I agree McCain also had some eligibility problems and should never have been allowed to become the frontrunner. Don't get mad at me I'm not one of the founding fathers. I just read what they have written and provide the facts. The reason they made the "Natural Born" distinction for the president is because they did not want any president to be beholden to a foreign nation. The parents can be born in a foreign country but must gain citizenship before the child is born.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


I agree McCain also had some eligibility problems and should never have been allowed to become the frontrunner. Don't get mad at me I'm not one of the founding fathers. I just read what they have written and provide the facts. The reason they made the "Natural Born" distinction for the president is because they did not want any president to be beholden to a foreign nation. The parents can be born in a foreign country but must gain citizenship before the child is born.


I am most certainly not mad at you but you are sadly mistaken. All you have read are selective quotes and someone else' interpretation of it. You are completely missing things like the fact that I could have been born in any country in the world and I would still be a natural born American citizen.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 

Would you kindly explain to me the precise meaning of a natural born citizen? Whom is not, and whom is? Precisely.
Thank you.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


That last statement makes absolutely no sense and you provide no sources to back it up. You could become a citizen but "Natural born" American citizens are those born of American citizen parents. The author of the original link I sited John Greschak also gives a synopsis of what a "Natural born Citizen" is here www.greschak.com... .

Here is some other good references.
www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

federalistblog.us...

www.naturalborncitizen.org...



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


That last statement makes absolutely no sense and you provide no sources to back it up. You could become a citizen but "Natural born" American citizens are those born of American citizen parents.


That is what I said. I could be born in any country on the planet. My parents are both American citizens so it does not matter where I am born.


The author of the original link I sited John Greschak also gives a synopsis of what a "Natural born Citizen" is here www.greschak.com... .

Here is some other good references.
www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

federalistblog.us...

www.naturalborncitizen.org...


Show me something refuting what I said.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 

Would you kindly explain to me the precise meaning of a natural born citizen? Whom is not, and whom is? Precisely.
Thank you.



If only it were so easy. Generally that would be someone born on U.S. soil or incorporated territory but then there are debates about that including anyone born to natural parents on foreign soil or just a natural citizen mother on foreign soil. I tend to go with the born in the US or born to a US citizen mother. Feel free to disagree.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


It is easy. We should all try to abide by what the founding fathers intended and we should all look to historical documents rather than modern opinion and feelings. The article by John Greschak sites a lot of compelling historical sources that I find believable. He definitely did his homework. To me the propounding evidence indicates that the founders wanted a president born on US soil to citizen parents so that it would be less likely that they would be swayed by foreign powers. I see less evidence to the contrary.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker
 


So you are telling me that if my parents happened to be on vacation in a foreign land when I was born, the founding fathers specifically excluded me from being eligible for the presidency?



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
There you go! That is a real American for you. Instead of hoping anything wins, succeeds, or rises to the top, you can only hope that others fail. Way to be!


You seem to have difficulty making any logical conclusion - so I will help you!


I hope FREEDOM wins! I hope that average Americans win! I hope justice prevails! I hope all of these lying, scamming and coniving cretins are finally arrested and thrown in jail! I hope that goodness, kindness, sense of community and commitment to family rise to the top over money, wars, control, power and greed! I hope the corrupt fail!

And YES, it is EXACTLY the way to be!



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by kozmo
 

Message to "the koz"
(like it?)
I appreciate what you do.
Many do not understand the huge lie that we are living with, I suspect you do. How MANY ways can people be given facts about our government and how it is run, but they still refuse to see.
That is not important really.
What is depressing to me, is the fact that you cannot change human nature. A certain percentage, usually very large, just does not care. Never have, never will. Another significant percentage is vested in the status quo, regardless of who is in power; another % in the group in power at the moment, another group just thrown out waiting to get back in, and after that, whom?
US that do not fit into the above majority.
The people that REALLY care about our country.

We are a small group. The status quo that doesn't care who is in power added to the status quo that IS in power added to the status quo that can't wait to get BACK in power...
ARE ALL STACKED AGAINST US.
Some by apathy, some by a very coordinated well funded effort against us.
Then, to top it all off, we fight amongst ourselves.

Oh well.



Stewie - thank you! My grandfather used to say something to me, although it's probably not his quote, whenever I would get frustrated in dealing with people. Being in sales, no matter how hard I tried, when I KNEW I was offering a solution to a problem and the client was too *whatever* to see it, he would say: "You may be able to fix alot of things, but one thing you'll never fix is 'stupid'"!

You'd think being more than halfway through my life, I would have learned that lesson by now. But alas, perhaps it is due to having too much faith in the human race, I keep working at it!



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


Yes. The reason is because when you grow up knowing that you were born in lets say Kenya and even though you are an American you might consider Kenya to be your home country and show favoritism toward their people. Your wife might even go on a speaking tour like Michelle Obama did calling Kenya your home country and embarrassing you. :^)
www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


Yes. The reason is because when you grow up knowing that you were born in lets say Kenya and even though you are an American you might consider Kenya to be your home country and show favoritism toward their people. Your wife might even go on a speaking tour like Michelle Obama did calling Kenya your home country and embarrassing you. :^)
www.youtube.com...


This is just your opinion. I am asking for something on paper that says that I am not a natural born citizen because my parents were out of town when I was born.

The whole Michelle Obama thing is completely open to interpretation. There is what you want it to mean and what an educated person understands it to mean. Either way, it is not relevant at all. My parents were both citizens so show me where it says that I am not because I was born on holiday.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


That was the reasoning they used against McCain. Since he was born in the panama canal zone there was a dispute whether or not he was born on US soil. They hauled him in front of congress and he had to show his long and short form birth certificates to prove he was born on a military base that is considered US territory. They are online here www.scribd.com...



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker
 


So you are just going to ignore what I asked you to provide? I thought this was all about the facts about who is and who is not a natural born citizen? I am not running in circles with you. I should not have to ask 3 times about anything.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


I'm not on trial. Educating you is my hobby not my job. The constitution is not specific. I have provided overwhelming evidence of the founding fathers intent. You have provided no evidence at all. On this point alone you have lost your argument.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


I'm not on trial. Educating you is my hobby not my job. The constitution is not specific. I have provided overwhelming evidence of the founding fathers intent. You have provided no evidence at all. On this point alone you have lost your argument.


LOL, ok. Your evidence is my evidence. You provided nothing to prove otherwise. Read your evidence again. Maybe you are just not paying close enough attention. I am a natural born citizen whether you like it or not. Your opinion can be whatever you like it to be but the facts are pretty clear.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by centurion1211
 


If someone uses their title to know their self-worth...and are offended by someone else using that title...then that is a self-confidence issue they need to work out themselves.

He didn't go around calling himself a Doctor when he is a Lawyer. He called himself a "professor" when he was a "senior lecturer"...do you know the difference??? One is going to be a lifetime teacher on a tenure track at a college...the other does not have plans to make teaching their career. They do the exact same job, they have the exact same credentials. Having an official title of "professor" does not grant someone magical abilities that Obama was trying to claim he had.


that's right, keep lowering your standards as much as it takes to defend obama. You'll find them in the mud in no time if you keep it up.

Your post never answered my questions about whether you would have any problem with a classmate or business associate receiving a grade or promotion they didn't earn, which perhaps you had worked for hard to achieve for yourself. This is exactly what obama did - or had done for him - at Chicago.

By your logic, McCain, Hillary, Edwards, etc., can all put POTUS on their resumes.




posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by centurion1211
 


If someone uses their title to know their self-worth...and are offended by someone else using that title...then that is a self-confidence issue they need to work out themselves.

He didn't go around calling himself a Doctor when he is a Lawyer. He called himself a "professor" when he was a "senior lecturer"...do you know the difference??? One is going to be a lifetime teacher on a tenure track at a college...the other does not have plans to make teaching their career. They do the exact same job, they have the exact same credentials. Having an official title of "professor" does not grant someone magical abilities that Obama was trying to claim he had.


that's right, keep lowering your standards as much as it takes to defend obama. You'll find them in the mud in no time if you keep it up.

Your post never answered my questions about whether you would have any problem with a classmate or business associate receiving a grade or promotion they didn't earn, which perhaps you had worked for hard to achieve for yourself. This is exactly what obama did - or had done for him - at Chicago.

By your logic, McCain, Hillary, Edwards, etc., can all put POTUS on their resumes.

There are instances in the US system that allows someone who is not tenured to use the term Professor, and in the field of lecture, not neccesarily vocational research.

en.wikipedia.org...

So Obama was correctly using the terminology, and according to UOC was offered a tenure,


"The University of Chicago released a statement clarifying Obama's status at the university. He is a senior lecturer and has cited that he is a constitutional law professor on the trail. That's something that has caused some criticism and allegations of exaggeration. It's something the Clinton campaign has pushed as well in conference calls with reporters in the past week.
The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

You can see the way it works for a University, it would be difficult to tenure a legal eagle, and so for most of them they can only procure consultants.

BTW, the above quote is from 2008, and is partly addressing criticism from the Clinton electoral campaign about the Professor title.



[edit on 8-4-2010 by smurfy]



posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
After reading the posts on this thread, I sincerely hope that these people that are trying their hardest to dig up dirt on this president were doing the exact same thing for the other presidents. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say most if not all of them weren't. So the conclusion can be drawn that in fact something else is behind all of this. Is it solely his policies? His opinions on some things? I personally dont think so. I know this is but one opinion, but if you look at the heart of the situation another factor is driving this angry sentiment around the country. Once that issue is dealt with, a reasonable debate could take place.





new topics
top topics
 
109
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join