It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Keep going guys... You're doing a wonderful job of making yourselves look like... well, for the sake of the censors... like typical OBama supporters!

Also, I wasn't aware that the fact that the PUBLIC RECORD indicates that Obama gave up his Law License in 2008 was mere speculation??? Doesn't your wishful thinking just want to make you cry? Ever?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It's easy to get idiots to agree with you....look at Fox News ratings.

oh no i'm backed into a corner and all I can do is attack people because I got caught spreading lies!

aw that's okay dude don't worry about it

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

They've seen it. Rejected it. Nothing will placate them until he is run out of office.
Which is after all, what they really want. "Proof" is just the term they bandy about to hide their visceral hatred of the man.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Obama pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

It was widely speculated that was in reaction to the most recent allegations that he unlawfully removed the Care & Cleaning tags off some new pillows.

OBAMA ZOMBIES:

Can't think for self.............Must support Obama............I want more pizza.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

Hey KK. You need some new material. You used the same stuff to counter one of my posts. Great movie nonetheless. Time to start digging into the Barney Fife files.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

They've seen it. Rejected it. Nothing will placate them until he is run out of office.
Which is after all, what they really want. "Proof" is just the term they bandy about to hide their visceral hatred of the man.

I'm not hiding my visceral hatred of the man - I've run it straight up the flagpole!
And also true, I will not be placated until he is out of office!
However, in the interim, if he is to remain this nation's President, a little of that "Transparency" he sold everyone would be kind of nice!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Busted. As long as you neocons keep spewing the same old partison rhetoric, I'll continue to dig into my existing ATS stash. Bring me some new hearsay, speculation, rumors and innuendo and I'll jump on YouTube.

Better yet, I'll premiere this one just for youski. Have a nice "Track Nap."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872711995073.jpg[/atsimg]

Watch out for the Straight Talk Express.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm not hiding my visceral hatred of the man - I've run it straight up the flagpole!
And also true, I will not be placated until he is out of office!
However, in the interim, if he is to remain this nation's President, a little of that "Transparency" he sold everyone would be kind of nice!

At least you're honest. So in light of that why should anyone take you seriously? Your hatred colors everything you do and say and precludes any chance of rationality.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not really cool to have put this thread in the HOAX forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by jibeho

Busted. As long as you neocons keep spewing the same old partison rhetoric, I'll continue to dig into my existing ATS stash. Bring me some new hearsay, speculation, rumors and innuendo and I'll jump on YouTube.

Better yet, I'll premiere this one just for youski. Have a nice "Track Nap."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872711995073.jpg[/atsimg]

Watch out for the Straight Talk Express.

Those tracks look pretty rusty and safe enough for a quick snooze.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

"Just like a kid born in kenya could be registered hawaiian born by a grandmother living in hawaii that wants US citizenship for her grandson. It doesn't have to be a CIA scheme or long running ancient conspiracy by TPTB, just a granny looking out for her new grandson. Who here wouldn't do the same? fudge the rules a wee bit so your grandson is a citizen who can live with / visit granny & enjoy US citizenship? "

Even if he was born in Kenya, he is automatically a US citizen because his mother is one.
No grandma making bogus birth announcements needed.

Do they even teach civics in high school anymore? This is basic stuff here.

But it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. They could release a video of his mother popping him out on the steps of the Hawaiian state capitol building with Don Ho singing "Tiny Bubbles" and it STILL would not satisfy the birthers.

They WANT it to be true. And despite their claims of wanting "the truth" nothing will ever satisfy them.

I'm not disputing your point which has nothing to do with a certificate vs CERTIFICATION . obamas CERTIFICATION is either based on a mail in registration form, or a certificate of live birth...

We will never know for sure unless / until the data used to generate the CERTIFICATION is exposed to the disinfectant of sunshine and verified... believing an establishment DC mafia known for epic lies & deceit while they have money making wars to protect is not a reasonable option.

obamas CERTIFICATION is not a birth certificate, not even if don ho wished it so... what about that is so hard to understand?

Is the data on the CERTIFICATION accurate? and what exactly is the CERTIFICATION based on?.. mail order citizenship, or a certificate of live birth? Some people choose to believe known liars, others don't.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Dude, sorry but that's not a birth certificate.

Uh 'dude' yes it is a birth certificate by all means, according to the state of Hawaii as further confirmed personally by Health director Fukino vai records:
hawaii.gov...

((snip))

It clearly has the word "certification" printed on it plain as day... lol

If it was a certificate, it would have the word "certificate"... kinda like how a "drivers license" doesn't have "meat inspector" printed on it.. because it's not a license to inspect meat.

Oh wait, "by all means" they are the same, whatever that means.. they are however not literally the same. There is no way around that.

A birth certificate is generated by a hospital, verified and signed by a doctor.

A certification is generated by a printer, verified by politicians...

We all know how truthful party leaders are, eh? I mean they'd never lie. I think it's great some govt dude in hawaii said words, that doesn't make the certification accurate.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey Kozmo - the very fact that the good folks at ATS put a disclaimer at the top of your thread says it all to me.

As far as your statement about KoolAid goes, I bet if Sarah Pailin, Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter said the KoolAid was good stuff that you'd jump right in and drink it.

The only folks on the right that people are listening to right now are the extremists. There are no moderate right wing leaders, and until there is one, the Republicans will continue to lose ground.

Americans (and the world) need to wake up to the fact that regardless of who is elected, it is all a show. We're all being exposed to The Show in England right now. All three leaders have exactly the same policies in several key areas. The leaders of the parties are just front men to the real folks pulling the strings. It won't matter who wins, the policies will still continue.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I hope that the Republicans fail as much as I hope the Democrats fail! We NEED to relegate those two parties to the scrap heap of history. They're two faces of the same coin!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

At least you're honest. So in light of that why should anyone take you seriously? Your hatred colors everything you do and say and precludes any chance of rationality.

My "hatred" is resultant of the man's inability to be honest, forthright and transparent. I apologize that I cannot find the ability to fawn over and express unconditional adoration for someone that I believe is deliberately misleading us. Additionally, I adamantly disagree that my feelings preclude my ability to be rational - I am clearly intelligent enough to differentiate between the two. Yes, it may "Color" my commentary, but color is what gives commentary its perspective. Color and rationality are not mutally dependent.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I have yet to see anyone fawning... that aside however...

There is a reason people are screened before jury duty to find out what their biases are. What they hate. Who they hate. What they refuse to accept.

It's because it makes them incapable of rational thought, and they cannot be trusted in matters of any importance.

Your entire thread has been moved into the hoax bin and debunked by the site owner.
Yet you remain as if repetition alone will make it all true. Your behavior is a textbook example of this simple truth. Hatred makes one blind.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wonderful timing for this thread. Just when the mainstream media in the UK is talking about a "internet election" (by opinion of course) that would to me, equal propaganda, especially with the multi ID's that you get in a forum like this..and "he" is all here at this thread, going with his extreme flow. Makes you think though, maybe if we had Muhommad esconsed in the White House, Jesus Christ in charge in China and Buddha in Westminster, that would sort out all the mayhem, on second thoughts, Nah!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Was the Hawaiian health directors name really Fukino is that pronounced Fukin-no...
Seriously... From what I've researched, by definition a "natural born citizen" must be born in the United States to parents who are US citizens. Here is a comprehensive description of what a "natural born citizen" is www.greschak.com...

Even if Obama was born on US soil on the steps of the white house his dad was a Kenyan and that has been admitted on Obama's own fightthesmears.com website fightthesmears.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Message to "the koz"
(like it?)
I appreciate what you do.
Many do not understand the huge lie that we are living with, I suspect you do. How MANY ways can people be given facts about our government and how it is run, but they still refuse to see.
That is not important really.
What is depressing to me, is the fact that you cannot change human nature. A certain percentage, usually very large, just does not care. Never have, never will. Another significant percentage is vested in the status quo, regardless of who is in power; another % in the group in power at the moment, another group just thrown out waiting to get back in, and after that, whom?
US that do not fit into the above majority.
The people that REALLY care about our country.

We are a small group. The status quo that doesn't care who is in power added to the status quo that IS in power added to the status quo that can't wait to get BACK in power...
ARE ALL STACKED AGAINST US.
Some by apathy, some by a very coordinated well funded effort against us.
Then, to top it all off, we fight amongst ourselves.

Oh well.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

It clearly has the word "certification" printed on it plain as day... lol

So does my BIRTH CERTIFICATE. It proves when and where I was born but across the top, clearly states CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH. Are you telling me that mine is fake too?

If it was a certificate, it would have the word "certificate"... kinda like how a "drivers license" doesn't have "meat inspector" printed on it.. because it's not a license to inspect meat.

That is just simply not true. Not even a little bit.

Oh wait, "by all means" they are the same, whatever that means.. they are however not literally the same. There is no way around that.

I think you have no clue what the word "certification" means.

A

birth certificate is generated by a hospital, verified and signed by a doctor.

A certification is generated by a printer, verified by politicians...

We all know how truthful party leaders are, eh? I mean they'd never lie. I think it's great some govt dude in hawaii said words, that doesn't make the certification accurate.

Please, I implore people to either stop making crap up or stop spreading complete ignorance.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by babybunnies

I hope that the Republicans fail as much as I hope the Democrats fail! We NEED to relegate those two parties to the scrap heap of history. They're two faces of the same coin!

There you go! That is a real American for you. Instead of hoping anything wins, succeeds, or rises to the top, you can only hope that others fail. Way to be!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join