It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by tappy

Not another word to me about lens flares, sun-dogs or any other nonsense. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

Why not?

All depictions of so called Nibru are either a lens-flare, a sun-dog or another planet/star. I've found that sun-dogs are the most popular tools used by Nibru enthusiasts in claiming it as something else. It does look pretty awesome, this is probably the reason why they use this to try and prove fraudulent claims.

www.nws.noaa.gov...
*A popular sun-dog image used by Nibru hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What a beautiful sun dog photo. Next thing you'll hear is that the photo shows gravitational lensing of Niburu/Nibiru/Nibru to produce two images of the planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Here is even more evidence of a cover up. Yes, the powers that be do not want us to see something out there in space and that something is Nibiru!

Thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many thanks to the author of that thread.

Very nice chemtrail pics indeed.

Too late though. Yours truly, Juicy Zeusy, whom has been sauteed in the wonderful juices of Nibiru's excellence, has already seen it with his own two eyes standiing on his very own deck.

Many others have seen Nibiru as well. I know you hate it.................but, the truth is they have indeed seen it.

~ Zeus

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Here is another splended Nibiru thread. It even has the coordinates involved. Yes, indeed more definitive proof of Nibiru. This video also prove's that there is a cover up going on as well. Hitting two birds with one stone with this glorious thread. Check it out. It's a beauty.
Thread here:

Well have a good one Stereologist. It has been my pleasure to debate the wonderful Golden Planet of Nibiru with you.

I had better go lay down. Even I need sleep. Maybe I will get lucky and die in my sleep tonight.
(just kidding) If I did happen to die though that wouldn't be to good for you.(not kidding)

What I have supplied you with should keep you busy for a while. That is if you have actually looked at all of the proof that has been provided.

Later.

~ Zeus

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
*sigh* Well, that's me been shouted at before I've even had me breakfast this morning.

Strange, I had this daft idea in my head that ATS was a discussion forum where people could post their differing opinions on subjects.

And as for the wikipedia link, I wasn't directing it at anyone. I merely copied and pasted the link so's people would know what I was on about. The link could have been on anyone's post, it just happened to be on Zeus'. (I'm kinda new here, y'know? Cut me a little slack. If there's another way of posting someone's link without replying to their post, I'll be glad to hear it)

I'm not in the business of trying to change people's minds - I prefer to leave that up to the religious nuts
All's I'm sayin' is that *to me*, the sun-dog looks kinda like the nibiru video. My opinion - nothing more, nothing less.

(Whoops just noticed I said the 'sd' word again. *runs and hides*)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Dude, come on, really...?

Nibiru is a spaceship that is controlled by the most advanced civilization in the universe? Are you completely out of your gord, or are you just making all of this up as some kind of childish joke? lol. Seriously, you had me laughing at every single one of your posts in this thread.

Nibiru isn't coming to destroy us all! And if it is, well... you might as well keep taking your heavy doses of acid, because it wouldn't matter anymore.

Your posts are completely ridiculous, and you wonder why everyone is picking you out of the crowd? Other people believe in Nibiru who post in this thread, yes. However, who's the one making these absolutely ridiculous claims? Yes, that's right, you are.

I really hope you don't actually believe this stuff, man. How exactly would it serve you to be fearful of the "almighty Nibiru that is going to come and destroy us all." If that's gonna happen, it would be pointless to sit there bickering about it. There would be nothing you could do about it. Just go on about your life, living it to your fullest... until you are *COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY THE GREAT NIBIRU*.

Everyone! You should all be terrified of the Great Nibiru Extra-Terrestrial Spaceship which is coming to dock on our planet! Put your hands up in the air and SCREEAAAM. Now put them down, and take some more hallucinogens.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You know, I would really like to appreciate the level of passion that you have for this topic.

That being said, I'd like to toss something out there for thought. While there is some very compelling evidence for an unknown object on a trajectory with our very own planet, I find it highly suspect that no backyard astronomers have yet come forward with any definitive evidence to prove the existence of a planet heading this way.

Why haven't they pointed their telescopes out to those coordinates to look for this object? I know that they must have telescopes capable of seeing such things.

For me, the excuse that there's a cover-up in this case is simply a farce. The reason I say this is because it's something that I'd imagine that any serious backyard astronomer could pick up with their telescope in the southern hemisphere. And there's no way that, if it shows up in a couple of photos, that it wouldn't show up in someone's telescope image, unless it's cloaked, which makes me call into question the credibility of the photos and videos that currently exist.

Bear in mind here, this is merely my own opinion, and should in no way be misconstrued to suggest that I'm trying to sway your thinking any. I just aim to get an answer to a very perplexing question...

Curious as always,

TheBorg

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Here is some backyard evidence for you on Nibiru that everyone has chosen to turn a blind eye to like all of the other evidence.
You want some backyard evidence?
Here you go.
Here is one where the fellow didn't even have to go outside! He merely raised his kitchen window!
Thread here:
Serbsta, lens flares do not appear on negatives.

So do tell me TheBorg. What is your take on that photo's in spite of what I have said on this thread. Fit's pretty well.Eh? Fit's like a glove from my perspective.

~ Zeus

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

No, it doesn't fit at all.

That photo is perfect evidence of lens flare.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence.

Yet another 'Nibru' photo added to the long list of fakes.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fangula

You guy's really need to get off this spaceship thing. I said Nibiru can move LIKE a spaceship. Nibiru can move LIKE a spaceship. And yes, I still stand behind that claim 110%. I do believe that Nibiru can in fact cloak itself too.

I believe anything is possible when it comes to Nibiru. I believe Nibiru to be God Almighty's home Planet. We all know God can do anything so, you can bet your bottom dollar that there is nothing that Nibiru can't do either.

Yeah, you guy's really need to get off the whole spaceship thing. As I have said before I only meant that as a metaphor. It's alright though. I know that the ones that I wanted to understand understood pefectly. Those that understand are flowers in my garden and you are just a weed.

Makes no difference to me what you think about Nibiru. I can plainly see that what I believe about Nibiru does make a difference to you...............atleast that's a start. One way or the other we will get there buddy.

Edited for clarification.
Oh, and by the way, I'm not "fearful" of anything. I have no fear. I can't wait for Nibiru to get here. I am welcoming Planet Nibiru with open arms. Wise man once said: " The only thing to fear is fear itself".

Make no mistake about it. I have no fear. If you would read all of my posts instead of "cherry picking," you would understand this.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

For me, the excuse that there's a cover-up in this case is simply a farce.

TheBorg

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TheBorg]

Come on man, that sentence alone in my opinion is the farcest of farces. You actually believe that our governments have our best interests in mind and never has and never will try to cover anything up? They have every reason to try to keep Nibiru quiet and or a mystery.

They are in fact making an attempt to keep Nibiru a secret. The cold hard reality is that Nibiru is way too big for anyone too keep it a secret.

Sure the governments would lie to us. That too has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt many, many, times.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by TheBorg

Here is one where the fellow didn't even have to go outside! He merely raised his kitchen window!

Zeus2573.....

The pictures in those threads are lens flare / lens reflection.

Almost all photographic "evidence" for "Nibiru" is based on such camera effects.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I thought that the photo was a fake, but I waited for the other thread to figure out that the photo was a fake. The item that caught my eye was the yellow in the photo. Astronomical objects do not glow with that yellow.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

reply to post by TheBorg

Zeus2573.....

The pictures in those threads are lens flare / lens reflection.

Almost all photographic "evidence" for "Nibiru" is based on such camera effects.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I see another lens flare protagonist. And yet another post directed at yours truly. What is this? I am ignoring all of the other Nibiru bologna so you think you are going to come along and make a difference? I am beginning to understand why one is only allowed to ignore ten people at a time! There appears to be way more than ten people that are full of it on this web-site.

Maybe you could have been right, but then again, maybe not.

You hunka of hunkin burnin' love you!

Cool avatar by the way.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

" The only thing to fear is fear itself".

That was FDR in his 1st inaugural address. But he actually said:
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The cold hard reality is that Nibiru is way too big for anyone too keep it a secret.

Too bad no evidence exists. Where are the photos? There are none because Nibiru doesn't exist. For now we know Nibiru means fireball, cirrus clouds, lens flare, sun dog, or whatever is the fabrication du jour.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Zeus2573.....

I was starting to get all "huffy & puffy" until you said you liked my avatar

But geez.....

You certainly are wound up about this Nibiru thing.

I can see it's not exactly easy to discuss this with you.

You're a hard man!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

" The only thing to fear is fear itself".

That was FDR in his 1st inaugural address. But he actually said:
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”

Once again I stand corrected. Thank you Stereologist. And yet another off the topic post from you on this fabulous Nibiru thread. Oh............ wait a minute.........................Yes, that's right I, Zeus, am the topic of this thread!

Gosh, Stereologist, your so smart.

Your my hero. You are the greatest.

Thanks again for looking out. At this rate you just might wind up winning everyone over.

But then again, I highly doubt it. We/you don't have that much time on your hands. If we were around for a thousand more years, you still wouldn't have enough time.

Keep trying though, I do admire your determination!

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join