could this be niburu

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I didn't correct you. You labeled the person as a wise man and I filled in the name. You're welcome.

What I am still waiting for is the photos or other evidence of Nibiru you keep claiming exists. So far you managed to link to threads of a faked night time shot, sun dogs, lens flares, and threads about cirrus clouds and fireballs.

Let me see ... You're the one all over the place with the cloud and fireball links.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Has no-one considered that it might not be a planet but a space station?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by abcdef

abcdef.....

I have.....

.....& it's not.

In fact, it's not there at all.

Now I can see the wrath of Zeuss descending on me

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by abcdef

abcdef.....

I have.....

.....& it's not.

In fact, it's not there at all.

Now I can see the wrath of Zeuss descending on me

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No, not at all. I have no wrath. I'm just your ordinary average joe. I'm really nothing special and I am really nothing to be concerned about. I am as gentile as a lamb just bursting with all kinds of love.

I am however, a huge Nibiru believer. This cannot be changed in any way.

If that is alright with you, then we're all good.

I like your sense of humor. It's kind of refreshing.

Oh by the way, to address your second post back, your right. Unfortunately, I am a hard man. Living in this world in it's current condition has turned me this way.

Sad but, very true.

~ Zeus

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We're going to try this one more time...

For some reason this is a heated topic. Might it be because people can't keep personalities off their posts? Hmmmm...could be.

Post on topic. ...and the topic, lest you all forget again, isn't each other.

It's, say it all together now...

Could This Be Niburu...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

For your information I don't do drugs. I don't even drink. I was stone cold sober when I spotted Nibiru, not once, but twice.

It will be a surprise to me if I don't see your post removed soon.

I am finished with this thread. All of this back and forth nonsense isn't getting either side anywhere. It's just silly. When the dust all settles everything will remain the same as far as Nibiru goes.

Besides, the moderators are obviously getting pissed and that's the last thing I wanted.

I am certain of Nibiru's existence, and that's that.

It has been a great pleasure to "serve" you all!

See you all on the other side!

~ Zeus ( Bows and takes three steps back)

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Quite frankly, my point in that statement was that if Nibiru exists, as you so adamantly claim, then there should be so much overwhelming evidence, both video and photographic, that there would be no way that any government could cover it up. If some backyard astronomer, with a really poor camera, can pick up pictures of this "nibiru", then I don't see why anyone can't.

Nor do I see how it's possible that this wouldn't have been widely accepted as a truth by now if the evidence were as cut and dried as you claim. There are too many questions, and not enough answers in my opinion to make a sensible conclusion on this topic.

Until further evidence presents itself, I have to firmly stand on the premise that there's another explanation for this phenomenon than some rogue object coming our way, even though there are some bits of evidence that merit consideration to the contrary.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I really want to know if all you Nibiru believers are going to shut up and go away when it doesnt happen or are you going to change the date somehow. Seems like Nancy Lieders new religion isnt going to go away in my opinion. Just get rewritten like the millerite movement did when that didnt happen. I guess i will have to wait until 2012 to see but i am already planning my 12/21/12 end of the world party anyways and spend the next day ROTFLMAO at all the nutjobs who will somehow rework this into something that makes sense. However i really really want someone to show me nibiru on say january or really any month in the year 2012 in the sky cause it will have to be most visible by that time with the naked eye since you can see the planets with the naked eye at many times of the year. I really understand everyone needs something to believe in, but why would you choose to believe in a story created by a woman who claims to get info from aliens who implanted stuff in her brain? From all this we have one of the biggest phenomenons i have ever witnessed in my life. All kinds of people making money off books and movies etc etc from this kind of crap and turned it into something this big. Even the history channel which i used to like airs crap about this just for ratings even though it defies every common sense logical scientific explanation and the laws of physics. You guys who want to warn the world and believe you offer nothing in the way of any new scientific data or real proff. Just that we should beleive.
I suppose even if this does go away after 2012 that soemthing else will pop up to take its place.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe Niburu is in a higher dimension and it will only show itself when we make the transition. Maybe it's like our mother ship or something. I heard something about the sky turning read and the aliens taking people aboard durring the end times. How exactly does the sky turn red?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi Zeus2573,

Thank you for being so patient with others, this is an important subject that people should be made aware of.

Some added information for everyone:

There are 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

People need to do their own research and come to their own conclusions/decisions all on their own.

Did you here about the object that passed through the solar system in 2003?

Don't you think such an object would have made headlines?

Here is NEAT, (Do you're own research)

Link: www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, etc. etc. etc.

Learn the full history on what these objects really are and what they truly mean and how they were interpreted by the many ancient civilizations found in diverse locations all around the world.

The past is speaking out to those who will take the time to read and listen.

BROWN DWARF comes to mind!

EVIDENCE & FACTS!
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Rabbit Hole:
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

2011 could it be so?
www.poleshift2011.com...

BE AWARE!

To be FOREWARNED is to be FOREARMED!

Video Section: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

Edited: For clearer interpretation!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Really, you can't just go around copy pasting the same thing in every nibiru thread you come across. In doing so you have lost the value of your post because now you are nothing but a spammer.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi Pazcat,

reply to post by pazcat

If you read closer you will notice alterations in my posts.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Have you gone over the Evidence & Facts?

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

In the first video you posted it even says the object wasn't even big at all. It says it was a comet. Obviously the poster of the video learnt a thing or two since posting it. Did you even watch the video you posted?

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Most people are extremely uninformed as to what Nibiru, Wormwood, Planet-X, Brown Dwarfs and other such given (named/labeled) celestial objects really are, mean and represent.

Is this your entry for the annual Spot the Irony! contest? From that statement alone you are the one that is very misinformed. Nibru was not a planet in Sumerian literature, it was made a planet through Sitchin's fictional stories. It is solely based on Sumerian texts and Sitchin's tales as Nibru is not mentioned anywhere else. Why you are relating it with Planet X I have no clue. You may need to go over your facts and properly define Nibru before telling others they are misinformed. Here I'll even help you get started... Define Nibru.

Wormwood is only visible with infrared equipment except during ecliptic plane crossing events.

You know this how? You've seen it with infrared equipment during ecliptic plane crossing events? If you haven't... then why are you perpetuating a hoax?

[edit on 14/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Did you here about the object that passed through the solar system twice the size of Jupiter in 2003?

It was a comet in the video. The object was quite small.

Here is a report on one such 2003 discovery:

2003 CP7 (P/LINEAR-NEAT) A 18th magnitude comet discovered on NEAT Palomar images obtained on March 10.36, and posted on the NEO Confirmation Page, was reported by K. Lawrence as showing a nuclear condensation of diameter about 7" and a tail about 8" long toward the west. The cometary nature was confirmed by J. Young at Table Mountain on Mar. 12.4 UT. The Minor Planet Center has linked this object to an apparently asteroidal LINEAR object of mag 19.0 on Feb. 1.39 and 4 that was designated 2003 CP_7 (MPS 73383-73384, Feb. 16). [IAUC 8092, 2003 March 12] The comet is a distant one, with period of 8.05 years and will fade.

You can look at all of the new comet discoveries in 2003 at
2003 comet discoveries

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi Serbsta,

reply to post by serbsta

In the first video you posted it even says the object wasn't even big at all. It says it was a comet. Obviously the poster of the video learnt a thing or two since posting it. Did you even watch the video you posted?

The NEAT comet video was merely used as a visual illustration.

Is this your entry for the annual Spot the Irony! contest? From that statement alone you are the one that is very misinformed. Nibru was not a planet in Sumerian literature, it was made a planet through Sitchin's fictional stories. It is solely based on Sumerian texts and Sitchin's tales as Nibru is not mentioned anywhere else. Why you are relating it with Planet X I have no clue. You may need to go over your facts and properly define Nibru before telling others they are misinformed. Here I'll even help you get started... Define Nibru.

You are very misinformed, you need to read the Evidence & Facts section that has been provided.comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Comet, Planet, Brown Dwarf, Nibiru, Wormwood, Nemesis- I challenge you to further investigate and come back more educated.

The Ancient Civilizations saw things much differently than modern day astronomers (obviously) and such objects were named many things and described in many ways.

Wormwood is only visible with infrared equipment except during ecliptic plane crossing events.
You know this how? You've seen it with infrared equipment during ecliptic plane crossing events? If you haven't... then why are you perpetuating a hoax?

You are quoting someone else, the above statement did not come from me but if you're interested in learning more about brown dwarfs, here is a good place to start.
Ask An Astronomer!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You are very misinformed, you need to read the Evidence & Facts section that has been provided.comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Comet, Planet, Brown Dwarf, Nibiru, Wormwood, Nemesis- I challenge you to further investigate and come back more educated.

The Ancient Civilizations saw things much differently than modern day astronomers (obviously) and such objects were named many things and described in many ways.

Once again, it is you who is misinformed. You are making it plainly more obvious with each post. You are throwing the word Nibru around when you clearly don't know what it means.

You are quoting someone else, the above statement did not come from me

It was in one of the images you used as 'evidence'. If you didn't agree with it what was the point of posting it?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ET_Man you provided a link to a site with all sorts of unsubstantiated claims such as:

the magnetosphere shield is dangerously weakening, heating and destabilizing the core below

The photo shows a dark star for which there is no evidence to date.

I skimmed down through the claims and ran into several claims often used by Creationists such as finding a gold chain inside a lump of coal. This is just repeating a falsehood made by creationists. This makes me think that much of the other information is also copied baloney.

Much of the claims seem to be like Velikovsky's claims. If a "celestial body" were in our solar system that came by every few thousand years we would see it. The solar system has been checked out to 340AU, Pluto is 39AU out.

More fanciful claims.

As the object continues its passage-the shaking of the planet becomes ever greater and the Earth begins to 'tip over'

As the Earth's axis of rotation shifts, the planet's tectonic plates begin to buckle, large areas of coastal cities fall off into the oceans' abyss where they will lay undisturbed becoming largely forgotten by future generations to come.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi Serbsta,

reply to post by serbsta

Once again, it is you who is misinformed. You are making it plainly more obvious with each post. You are throwing the word Nibru around when you clearly don't know what it means.

You need to read the Evidence & Facts to further understand such objects.
I suggest you go over the documents provided and then come back with a more educated reply.

There is no debate about this, you need to do the research period. period. period.

Here is an image that shows both Wormwood and Nibiru together take a look.

It was in one of the images you used as 'evidence'. If you didn't agree with it what was the point of posting it?

Visualizations/Illustrations!

Did you watch the video on what a brown dwarf is?

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That's right ET_Man you need to do some research and separate the garbage from the real information. There are no planet sized objects with 340AU of the sun. Pluto is out 39AU.

The link you gave talks about a fanciful pile of garbage. One of the silly notions is the earth tipping over. The earth does have a wobble. That wobble causes an effect known as precession of the equinoxes. If you work this wobble backward about 5000 years you find that the north pole pointed at a star called Thuban. That is a dim star to have a name. The reason it has a name is that it was used as the north star 5000 years ago. So what does ancient literature tell us? It tells us that the earth has been stable in its known motions for 5000 years! Nothing has tipped or affected the earth's motions in 5000 years!

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join