It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru planet X 2012 Proof of Government conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If you enter the following coordinates 5H 53m 27s, -6 10' 58 on Google Sky you will see a section that is completely cropped out as discribed in the following video. I just searched it , and that is exactly what you see . I can't imagine anything that would be cropped out , other than something like the debated Planet X.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its a good video but it has already been posted here.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

While I do admit that it is strange to see a large area of Google sky blacked out and the coincedence of the area utself with the plotted coordinates, I gont see how this is "proof" of anything.

Also if niburu/planet X existed, why is it that no ameture astronomers have spotted it yet? you would think something of that size and apparent distance to the Earth would have been widely seen by now since its supposed to arrive around 2012. Not to mention you would think that we would be able to see something like that with the unaided eye by now.

Still interesting with the Google Sky blackout spot though.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could it also be blocked out for any of the following reasons?

* Spy satellites

* Alien invasion force

* Secret space station

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hardly "Proof"

A bit of a reach really considering the las photo I looked at of my house on google earth was over 3 years old - big give-away I changed cars about that time and the old car is in the drive. If google earth is that out of date I hardly think google sky is much better.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wonder if they've put a massive great big piece of black card up in space, so that people with telescopes can't see it too.

Come on, if there was a whole second sun coming this way, it wouldn't just be visible by now, we'd be burnt to a crisp by now.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

well it is proof of something!!
its proof that somebody somewhere gave the order to black out a certain spot in the sky!! now i wonder why they did that!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I looked and its still there. They said the system skipped that area or the info hasn’t been collected in that area or something like that.

So its crap and nothing unusual, just an anomaly. Funny thing though. I looked and haven’t found any other areas like this. Can someone help me by giving me the coordinates on some of the other areas where this happened please? I’m sure there’s more.

Oh also, the other programs don’t have it either. Do they all get there info from the same place?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wow, i just checked this on google earth. theres just an empty space.

Ummm are there any other missing rectangular pictures on GE, or just this one only?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
wow, i just checked this on google earth. theres just an empty space.

Ummm are there any other missing rectangular pictures on GE, or just this one only?

No it’s not the only one. I’m sure there are a lot of them like this. I’m waiting for some one to offer the coordinates on some of the other spots like I asked. Someone will be along in a second and provide some. So hang on it will just be a sec.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The redundancy of this is annoying...

Alright! This is simple people, it has been said countless times, it is common sense, anyone with even basic astronomical skills would know Nibiru is complete trash. Google Sky is NOT a tool to use for ACTUAL PROFESSIONAL OR LIVE space exploration. It is is a collage of numerous images taken by numerous telescopes or probes over the years.

After that process all the images are pasted on a background with the software providing the correct placement and coordinates. This method of how Google does this (as they have admitted themselves and is to be expected anyways) will usually result in missing patches, but more so the missing patch is because they have no not have that portion of sky available yet.

Not to mention that Nibiru is supposed to be a Brown Dwarf star, [color=lightblue]which is ONLY visible in the infrared spectrum, again basic astronomy. So you would not see it by any normal telescope or in the sky as some say "they see the large star at night not, which is of course Nibiru." THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, the human eye can not see in the IR spectrum, so that star, which is actually Jupiter or sometimes Venus is not Nibiru(it could be another star I am not sure but I KNOW it could not be Nibiru because the aforementioned physics).

Also, if it was to be here by 2012 (under 3.5 years away) we would without a doubt be aware of it's effects being so close. That is basic celestial mechanics. You can not have a star that is is supposed to be as close as Mars is to Earth (or even as far as Jupiter) be there and not affect the tides on Earth, the planetary movements, etc(this is called tidal forces and is seen ALL the time in binary and trinary star systems, which is when one star pulls on the other, similar to how the Moon pulls on Earth). Not to mention it would increase solar flare activity ten fold and then some. The whole inner solar system would be thrown out of 'wack'. There wold be no way to hide it.

For those that say Nibiru is not a Brown Dwarf and a larger star than the likelihood of it being real is much less then before. Yes I am aware of the theory that it is in a synchronous orbit behind the Sun and all, but again the chances of that are VERY slim and we would still see very noticeable effects of the Sun and inner planets. Also during its course from the outer system to the inner system its gravity would have brought MASSIVE amounts of comets and asteroids out of their standard orbits and Earth and neighboring planets would have been bombarded long ago. Not to mention MANY astronomers would have EASILY seen it. As MANY have stated Nibiru is not possible because it violates nearly every single solid and rpoven law of celestial mechanics and stars. The likelihood of planet Nibiru existing is less than 1/1000^10 % IMHO. No need to worry,

Now if you wanna know how it really took off, OTHER than Stichen go to NASAs website and search for "Nemesis". That was/is a postulate that there could be a dead star or Brown Dwarf, possibly a gas giant in the Oort Cloud, but that is not proven and even then it is not going anywhere.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Sorry Copernicus , I didn't see your post. Mods please close this thread. Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I totally agree with you. Such a dead subject. Go ahead and give them the coordinates of the other missing patches so they can see that they are everywhere. Stupid people!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Has anyone tried a different program other than Google Earth to try to view the area?
It's sorta crap, I have to look up addresses for work occasionally on the map system we used here, which works through Google maps.
If it's been built within the last 8 or so years, chances are good it won't be found. Usually have to switch to Yahoo maps, and compare the two to find the pace.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just a few posts that are 2012 related. syfy on sunday 9PM est are airing a show regarding 2012 mysteries and new secrets are going to be revealed.

also, supposedly, monday is a satanic ritual date, but there are a few dots this weekend, that were worth noting.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only thing this is proof of is that if a thread title trumpets proof... there won't be any.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Rather than bash the OP, can anyone come up with a picture of this area of space taken in the last few years. To argue that it's an anomoly without proof is just as weak as the OP saying it is Planet X being blocked out.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey jkrog08 where did you go. I thought you where going to give coordinates of the other empty blank spots that where missed in the Google program. As jkrog08 pointed out;

“After that process all the images are pasted on a background with the software providing the correct placement and coordinates. This method of how Google does this (as they have admitted themselves and is to be expected anyways) will usually result in missing patches, but more so the missing patch is because they have no not have that portion of sky available yet.”

Which is why that particular spot is there. That blacked out spot is also on other the programs but it’s not the same size or shape. But jkrog08 can explain this too. Where did he go. I am interested myself. Maybe someone else would like to give the coordinates of the other blacked out spots that where missed.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by jkrog08

I totally agree with you. Such a dead subject. Go ahead and give them the coordinates of the other missing patches so they can see that they are everywhere. Stupid people!

Yikes !!

That must be absolute proof that there must be multiple Niburus coming to destroy us.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by jkrog08

Yikes !!

That must be absolute proof that there must be multiple Niburus coming to destroy us.

Actually as I said a little ways back,

“I looked and haven’t found any other areas like this. Can someone help me by giving me the coordinates on some of the other areas where this happened please? I’m sure there’s more.”

But sadly no one has been willing or able to provide the coordinates of the other blacked out areas. So for right now, this one is it. Do you know where the other areas are?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join