It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

No astronomers (amateur or professional) with high tech equipment can see it (because it's not there) and yet you claim you can...

Obvious troll is obvious.

Stop the feed.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is a Nibiru thread is it not? Notice how I'm not the only one on this thread that believes in Nibiru's existence. But yet, I'm the only one being attacked. Attack me all you want, it won't make Nibiru go away. And I will NEVER say that it doesn't exist. If you don't like, feel free to go to another thread.

Hey Redbird, welcome to my ignore list, you name calling degenerate. You should be proud, you are the first. Trying to get me banned eh? For what?

Who would like to be second?

Edit: And it's Serbsta by a nose. Bye bye Serbsta.........bye bye. Funny, we have trolls calling others trolls. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black eh?

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Zeus, can you please respond using the scientific method showing us how you have come to this conclusion. And satisfy the following:

-Have the the correct primary sources from history to suggest that ancient civilisations knew about this "spaceship" or even planet in orbit with our solar system?

-Are you a scientist? You seem to be sure that what you have seen has given you enough evidence to say that is definetly Nibiru or planet X? (or spaceship....)

I agree with a previous poster that an amateur or even professional would have spotted this as per their jobs, or even in their spare time. No one who posts on YouTube is a professional astronomer or scientist, or at least very view of them back up their claims with hard hitting, logical, reasoning data.

I don't know where you have got your sources from but you seem to KNOW, i.e. you have evidence, proof, to suggest this is a spaceship/planet heading to "dock" earth. Even with a large ammount of faith these are large conclusions to jump to.

I'm not a debunker im just using what little logic i have, and thats all i need to doubt this.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
This is a Nibiru thread is it not? Notice how I'm not the only one on this thread that believes in Nibiru's existence. But yet, I'm the only one being attacked. Attack me all you want, it won't make Nibiru go away. And I will NEVER say that it doesn't exist. If you don't like, feel free to go to another thread.

Hey Redbird, welcome to my ignore list, you name calling degenerate. You should be proud, you are the first. Trying to get me banned eh? For what?

~ Zeus

You're the one who made the claim that nibiru is a giant spaceship, I just asked for some clarification on your sources for that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm not going to say that that is nibiru in that video but it is definitely interesting. And I agree with zeus, this is a nibiru thread, dedicated to the POSSIBILITY of its existence. There is no room here for serial debunkers denying any and all theories based only upon their own close-minded pigheadedness.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
I'm not going to say that that is nibiru in that video but it is definitely interesting. And I agree with zeus, this is a nibiru thread, dedicated to the POSSIBILITY of its existence. There is no room here for serial debunkers denying any and all theories based only upon their own close-minded pigheadedness.

I thought the motto of this forum was deny ignorance, Zeus made a very ridiculous claim that if nibiru exists, it is a giant spaceship, that is what I have a bigger problem with, because he has shown no evidence to back it up.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Edit: And it's Serbsta by a nose. Bye bye Serbsta.........bye bye. Funny, we have trolls calling others trolls. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black eh?

~ Zeus

We should have a contest to see who has put the most of these auto-deniers on our respective ignore lists. Then publish the lists in a thread so they will see their very own hall of shame. Then not see their insulting replies, because they're on our ignore lists!!! LOL!!!

I just discovered that you cannot ignore more than 10 people. Man, is that frustrating.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by warpcrafter]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

You're the one who made the claim that nibiru is a giant spaceship, I just asked for some clarification on your sources for that.

Good Day,

Actually most of the texts surrounding Niburu relate to that the beings that are said to inhabit it visited our planet when theirs came within easy reach of ours. In this sense Niburu would be a vehicle as the actual movement of that planet is required for their visitations.

Ok All that aside, it seems to me that there is equally enough evidence that Niburu and or Jesus exist/existed. Personally, I think their both fairy tales as far as specifics go, but in a general sense may also be founded on some truth.

Would the Govt. take steps to stop us from seeing it, or exposing it? If it was in their interest to do so, for sure. Could they stop a amateur astronomer from publishing pictures? Absolutely. Even if an amateur were to publish a picture, it would be dismissed as a sundog, photoshop..etc etc etc Just look at the comments being posted and its fair to say that any photo would be debunked on several levels.

Is there something out there? Probably, something is heating up the other planets, and carbon credits just won't cover it. Something is causing a wobble with some of the planets and that isn't imagination.

..Ex

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you have the same google earth as i do, then you can look at the stars surrounding the earth. If you go to -6.01931 -91.5903, then it's just a black box, it could be just a glitch, but it is kind of spooky, huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norwegianized
If you have the same google earth as i do, then you can look at the stars surrounding the earth. If you go to -6.01931 -91.5903, then it's just a black box, it could be just a glitch, but it is kind of spooky, huh?

There's a bunch of those, and some even weirder stuff, like strings and such, googles tech isn't as good as they put out

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's what they call censorship. Wonderful, innit?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter

Do you really expect google to map the entire sky without error?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The 'spaceship' theory is a bit out there. Most mythic accounts distinctly refer to it as a planet that cycles once every 4000ish years. Is it real? Maybe. Is that it in the video? Probably not. Its all a big mystery and that is its allure.

And the government would hide the existence of penises if they thought they could. Our government is the most corrupt, dishonest, and secret keeping that the world has ever known and to many of us, I believe that a horrendous global cataclysm is a breath of fresh air compared to the lives planned for us by our government.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

You must be joking. There are dozens of text in several languages documenting the account of Jesus. Some of them hundreds of pages. There is an often mis-translated little fragment of information from one ancient culture which mentions niburu. Other than that, just a bunch of elementary school quality videos on youtube. The two aren't comparable. Until someone, somewhere comes up with atleast a small shred of something. A photograph, or a few seconds of footage, anything! Then i would consider being more open-minded and entertain the idea, and even invest some time in my own research. Until then, it's a joke.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For those who film this...
why not cover the sun with your thumb so you can block the light from your camera...you might be able to get a better shot of the other thing in the sky.
maybe

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The OP is the usual point and ask a random question like a stupid child asking if this one is it this time, and then flagrantly repeating himself.

An approaching planet's mass would have an effect noticable long ago, and chemtrails wouldn't prevent us from detecting it assuming that chemtrails were to cover the entire sky, which they aren't.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

that has done research

Research doesn't involve trolling forums and promoting BS youtube videos, otherwise if we all thought that to be an appropriate scientific methodology or research - sites like youtube (or in fact any piece of technology you are using) would probably not even exist.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thankyou someone with some sense. Peace out to you

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by allprowolfy

that has done research

Research doesn't involve trolling forums and promoting BS youtube videos, otherwise if we all thought that to be an appropriate scientific methodology or research - sites like youtube (or in fact any piece of technology you are using) would probably not even exist.

If you honestly think it's bs, then what are you doing here?
Let me clarify something while I'm at it. This Nibiru is a Planet that has the capability to move freely LIKE a spaceship. That is what I said before and that is what I am saying now.

Besides, whether its a Planet, spaceship, or a flying turd, it shouldn't matter. It doesn't exist according to the ones taking what I have said out of context. So why do you care?

If you don't believe it, feel free to move on to another thread. Or, you can continue to lay around in what you are referring to as BS, and complain about the smell.

To think that your way of thinking is being put into the same category as sense........................whatever. Very funny.

Edit to add:
By the way, since you are considering youtube videos, in which everyone under the Sun uses as references as trolling perhaps this thread which contains very credible pics would pacify you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the negatives.
Many thanks to the Author of that thread.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by warpcrafter

Do you really expect google to map the entire sky without error?

A great big black rectangular chunk taken out of the sky isn't an error, it's an intentional and extremely crude cover-up. Not that it's fooling anybody, except possibly (?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join