It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
Actually no. You have my word, and mountains of information than leans dramatically into us so called Nibiru "cultist" favor. As Serbsta has put it.
But you and your bunch will continue to bury your heads in the sand and attempt to ridicule the ones that believe in the existence of Nibiru. I would be more inclined to believe in the God's of an advanced civilization than to believe in the "moronic" God's of this pathetic world. That alone is enough for me to believe in Nibiru.

I was going to leave this thread but then I came back and saw there was still a great deal of bullying going on. So, round two.

Serbsta I see you are resorting to name calling again. Is that the best you can do? I mean in calling us cultist and all? I feel that I have to point everything out to you but yet you still don't get it. Some people never learn. Sad.................very sad.

Oh, by the way check this new thread out!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many thanks to the author of that thread.

Planet X/ Nibiru threads are popping up everywhere like wild mushrooms!
But, yet Nibiru does not exist?

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

I really love how when one piece of your evidence for nibiru fails you just skip to the next piece and so on and so forth ad nauseum

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Please do not ask for her details, as the last time I offered her name here the Elitists did not find any Peer Reviewed publications of hers (because she does not abide by their rules) and after a basic internet search they came across one of her hobbies... of UFO research. As you may imagine they immediately claimed bunkum, crapped on her good name, and all with no idea of her 50 years hands-on research in the field nor her 23+ letters after name. Typical of the Educated Elite who cannot see past their cherished process and Ego's.
I know for fact she did the work she claimed because I have read the reports from the Museum to her regarding the reassembly of bones from failed Anunnaki genetic experiments.

An anonymous friend.

With top notch academic credentials ("23+ letters after name")

Who has never been published because she doesn't "abide by the rules."

But who nevertheless has access to the repressed evidence.

This is unfortunately a very typical story in UFO/paranormal/conspiracy circles. You have to know this is going to be taken with a very large grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I am confident it will happen, but if by some miracle it doesn't I will sincerely apologies to everyone of the boards. However I am more than confident because whats happening has happened for the past 4.7+ billion years without fail. It's unavoidable unless you can change the orbit of planets.

Everything in the universe has to complete the cycle, make the full rotation. At the beginning you have Life, at the end you have Death... But Death is not the end, the wheel continue turning.

This planted is simply the beginning of the cycle of life, all life starts here as well as other Galaxy's like this one. You are the creators of Personality..... 2011-2013 is where the universe separates the Good from the Evil, The light from the dark, in an endless cycle of Life and Death, Light and Darkness, but remember Death is not the end.... when the cycle comes again humanity has to start again, if not Humanity then something else, another species will be created if Earth is vacant at the time.

Now this information is not from something I read or made up to get attention, if people think that then fine their choice to believe what they wish. What I see is what I describe as Remote Viewing, like going through old memories or future memories. I research what comes to light as it helps me put words to the information.

I am not part of some New Age movement or Religious belief system nor cult (Or any other group of that matter) I am just somebody that remembers what will and has happened, Hopefully I won't reincarnate back here again, I think I have done better this time around. I don't know how it works, this information is just like a distant memory, like that something you trying to think about "On the tip of your tongue feeling" Then suddenly you remember, it comes from a space within "Insight" This is your connection to the creator or life, This is the narrow gate not many find, if you find it this life is more than just a test. It's an unimaginable birth, so joyful, so happy, so at peace. To find it is so simple however, you don't need to learn anything new to find it. Just look it's their, the Creator gave us free will but is always there to help us when needed.

Not many find the narrow gate because they become attached to so many things, let go enjoy the cycle of life and death, Light and Darkness "Do not fear" people grow so much fear of death, they miss life. The ones who embrace the cycle and accept death move on in the universe when the cycle comes. The ones who surrendered to ego and are riddled with fear will be left behind to continue to reincarnate for another 3600 Years. It's only humanity that makes that stay worse for themselves, enjoy the beauty of it, enjoy the birth of life, enjoy what the creator have given you, your stay here will be over in a flash.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Failed? So you say. I know for a fact that some have gotten something good out of what I have presented. To me that is a victory. I have many more avenues that I can venture at my discretion. You have just one.

Hippo, that nauseum that you are experiencing is probably from jumping from thread to thread doing what you are doing. Tell me something, is this your day job?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Your full of malarky pal. You don't know what I have seen. I have seen Nibiru twice personally, seen tons videos of it, and I've seen tons of photos of Nibiru too.

Side note: (I love typing the name Nibiru. What a beautiful name. It is just what a golden planet should be named.)

Tell you what I haven't seen though. I haven't seen any evidence yet to prove that it doesn't exist. None, zero,nadda, zip.

All that I am hearing is alot of hot air and or empty rhetoric about Nibiru not existing.

Nice try though. I'll give you an E for effort.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

"They" must be paying you pretty well. It's hilarious.

That's an ad hominem attack.

And one most Nibiru/PX supporters seem to resort to when they're losing a rational debate.

All is fair in love and war pal.
See the word hilarious. That means I was trying to be funny, as in ha ha
. Do you get it now? Probably not, but I just thought I would point that out for you. Ok?

I lost the debate? WRONG. And then you woke up. I wouldn't even consider it a debate. More like I start talking about Nibiru and people like you come along whining and saying it isn't real it isn't real. Go back through the thread and have another look. You are obviously mistaken.

Is there any other things that aren't to your liking that you would like to point out about my post?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

You won't need to apoligise for anything because I heard a rumor about Nibiru. I heard that Nibiru is a Golden Planet occupied by the Annunaki, which is a very advanced civilization. Rumor has it that the Annunaki, (the good guys) are holy angels and the leader of Planet Nibiru is God himself. There has been a rumor going around for years that the Annunaki are the ones that built the Great Pyramids.

I heard it through the grapevine too that December 21, 2012 is judgment day of the almighty God. That one fits real well.

I also heard a rumor that Satan is the Ruler of Planet Earth. So, I'm sure he (Satan) has alot of negative, backward helpers doing his dirty work for him. Which seems to fit well too.
Judging by the rumors that I am hearing, I can understand why others would be afraid, upset or both.

That being said, I can see why others don't want to believe in Nibiru. If I were them, I would be trying to make it go away anyway I could too. But, rumor has it, that the arrival of Planet Nibiru cannot be stopped and the power of Planet Nibiru is un-matched. I have heard that the Annunaki's power is absolute.
Now this is just what I've heard. Feel free to take these rumors with as many grains of salt as you wish.
However, if these rumors that are going around town are in fact true, that means the other side loses big.

I guess we will see real soon. Can't wait.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Tayesin

It's just rumor. It's unshared material from a person who hasn't bothered to peer review, i.e. get occasional feedback to see if they are on the right course.

When you are only one of two people at the time doing the work, and you are arguing with that other person (in this case Sitchin) who is able to say whether you are on the "right course"?

I may be "mistaken" on the peer reveiw issue, but certainly not on the educated elitists.

I don't understand this part. You say that someone you know who doesn't bother to publish got access to information in a museum you then go on to say is withholding valuable information. Kind of contradictory isn't it?

No contradiction mate. She did the work FOR that Museum in the 70's, specifically with the tablets in what they had termed prior to that time as "their too hard basket", as no one understood the technical references (considered it only as myth) nor wanted to evaluate the "promiscuity and "Bestiality" references because it had been perceived as far too "dirty" in scientific circles up until that time.

I also said she was involved in certain digs which brought to light the last find in the late 70's of specifically sized huge sarcophagai filled with bitumen-like pitch and the broken bones of many creatures which when reassembled aligned with the drawings on tablets of "mythological creatures" that were the failed genetic experiments. This information, that find, HAS BEEN with-held. Like it or not mate, proofs or not, it is truth.

Originally posted by DelMarvel
An anonymous friend.

With top notch academic credentials ("23+ letters after name")

Who has never been published because she doesn't "abide by the rules."

But who nevertheless has access to the repressed evidence.

This is unfortunately a very typical story in UFO/paranormal/conspiracy circles. You have to know this is going to be taken with a very large grain of salt.

Fine. I do not wish to argue constantly over what I know to be facts, whether educated elites agree or not. These people did not do the legwork, did not do the translating work, and only have other people's work as reference... which includes the perceptions of all the information being only Myth

Enjoy the arguing folks.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Niburu, Annunaki, Aliens living Underground, Xenu, Crashed UFO's, The Matrix and Flying Kangaroo's.

I will only believe any of it if someone can show me Positive Proof that any of it exists.

What I do not get is why people believe in all this stuff without a Single, Shred Of Proof. If I told you I saw a Pig flying in the Sky, would you believe me? I doubt it and Yet, some of you will believe in a Planet/Spaceship, being piloted and staffed by the Annunaki..

It's like, If I tell you to Jump of the Highest Bridge in the world, A Spaceship will rescue you just before you hit the water. Would you do it?

Why not? I said it will happen just like all these other stories that were told by someone else, said something will happen or exists..

Why do you people believe in these things? I just want some understanding about how someone who is an Intelligent, articulated person can believe in such nonsense..

In Scientology, there are so many intelligent people that Join this supposd "Cult", and yet they believe one persons story (Hubbard) about a Spaceman called Xenu. Why? Is it because these people are missiing something? Are these people easily lead? Maybe they are easily Barianwashed? I just want to know why they believe and yet, I don't.

The reason I don't believe in such things is because I require proof of "it" Existing. Just because someone tells me it's real, or true, does not make it so. Even if 1000 people tell me it exists, I will not believe it until it's proven to me.

Is this wrong of me? Is it too mauch to ask, maybe? Is there something wrong with me?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
For those who film this...
why not cover the sun with your thumb so you can block the light from your camera...you might be able to get a better shot of the other thing in the sky.
maybe

So I've actually done this before. Using an infrared lens. I'm really not sure if I'm posting this correctly but it's worth a shot.
www.flickr.com...@N08/sets/72157623791153418/detail/
There is a series of 21 shots. As you can see, my window is a little dirty but you can definitely make out what you are supposed to be seeing. As for if Nibiru is real or not, (and/or that is indeed what I've captured in my camera) that I'm not sure of. Could it be lens flare, sure. I'm just an amature photographer, however I did block out the sun using my vertical blinds.

All I know is that our planet, along with others, are definitely changing. I don't know the reason for the 'trails' in the sky, but I know I've never seen them while growing up. ..And if I had, they faded rather quickly. Even when they'd write messages in the sky, I could barely read the whole sentence in it's entirety. Could these persistent trails be hiding something? Sure. I'm not saying it's the reason behind them, but anything is possible IMO.

Please note: I have not read all of the comments, I got to this one, and remembered I still had these shots in my memory card and nothing better to do with them.

Sorry, I'm not sure of how to post the link...if someone could let me know what to do, that would be great.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ChangingSkies]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

You have seen not seen Nibiru. It doesn't exist. The videos do not show Nibiru. You have seen things you called Nibiru, because you appear to not have understood what you were observing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When you are only one of two people at the time doing the work, and you are arguing with that other person (in this case Sitchin) who is able to say whether you are on the "right course"?

Anyone translating or researching Sumerian texts. The woman you reference and Sitchin are not the only people doing this work. They are 2 people that have chosen to avoid other people. There is this false vision that some quirky lone scientist shows all of the others to be wrong after sitting in his office along for years on end. That's a myth. That's a B-movie stereotype that just isn't correct. The loners are the ones that get off track and have fringe notions that turn out to be wrong.

I may be "mistaken" on the peer reveiw issue, but certainly not on the educated elitists.

There are educated elitists just as their are uneducated elitists.

So there is no contradiction. When you said information was being withheld you were mistaken. Here you say it was not withheld. Instead you claim that other researchers were too shocked to look at this material. That is a claim I do not believe. Then you claim a dig provided information that was withheld. That I do not believe either. Truth? Nooo. It's just a rumor for which you have no evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Damian I agree with you. Most of this discussion has been based on "a friend of a friend told me" evidence. The rest seems to be due to wishful misinterpretation of videos and images.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by relap0

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Here is what you need to do. Do your own research on Nibiru as I and many others have and prove or dis-prove it's existence to yourself. It shouldn't be up to everyone else to make up your mind on it. Keep an eye on the Sun to see if you can spot it. Whether or not it is real is up to you to figure out.

Please do not look directly at the sun.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by relap0]

My Eyes, My Eyes....

Time for a law suit..

Couldn't you have warned me a little earlier?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Yes, you are a Nibru cultist. Why take offense to that?

Your belief is based on no evidence.

Your belief is based on faith, a faith in Nibru.

Cultist is the most politically correct term to use.

That thread you linked, it isn't Nibru, it is Betelgeuse.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Serbsta I tried to follow the video as it panned from the belt to the star, but I wasn't able to verify what star was being filmed. I don't doubt it was Betelguese.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You mean to tell me you have never seen a sunrise or sunset? You sure are missing out.
You guys are running the same old tired worn out routine. You're making yourselves look likes fools. Do you realize that everything you are saying is only getting you in deeper and deeper. Are you guy's possesed?

You make me laugh.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok then...

There's no proof, whatsoever, that Niburu Exists. If that's the case, then, I'm afraid, it doesn't exist..

I will not understand then, why people, who claim they are intelligent, believe in something that does not exist except in their imaginations, or witten down in Misunderstood writings from the past.
With that in mind, all people are really doing is imagining that Niburu exists because they may have seen a Twinkling Star that they never saw before, or, they believe in something that Someone says is there..

I thought that when something existed there was proof of it's existence. When there is no proof something exists how do you actually know it exists? Is it a feeling you have? Have you been Brainwashed into believing somethings real when it's not?

You can read all the books you like. Someone wrote those books. Because some person wrote something about Niburu without evidens to back it up, then I'm afraid I would put it up there with Scince Fiction..

For you people who think that NASA or some other Government Agency is trying to hide the Fact the Niburu Exists then I would then have to you are deluded and are thinking that way to reinforce your own imaginations.

There are millionns of people with Telescopes, Camera and other technical Gadgets that can actually publish proof that Niburu Exists and yet, there's no credible proof of that. Can NASA and other Gornments agencies, from all aournd the world, stop this getting out? I doubt it..

Billy Meiers has no trouble getting his Fake UFO Photo's out into the Public Domain. Why not people with their own Evidence of Niburu?

I know there are people "Claiming" that they have Photo's and other proof that Niburu Exists, but, the stuff I have just seen on the Internet, to me, is less than Convincing..

I gotta go now. I have an appointment with Sxcensuay. He's my Alien Friend from the Planet Xenscillion, about 1500 Light years away. His Mother is sick and she has never seen a Human Being before. So he want's to take me there in his Spaceship, to see her. His Spaceship has, would you believe, 6 Anti-Gravity Transducing, Plasma Engines. It's a remarkable peice of machinery. The 3 inch Exhaust makes it sound Awesome.. He is thinking of adding a Turbo Charger to it next weekend. He says he could then travel at 100 times the Speed of light instead of the 75 timies he gets at the moment..

Anyhow, I'll see you Yesterday, when I get Back..
Bye.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah, look at this..... 2 Nibiru's!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b931780d508.jpg[/atsimg]

Guess many Nibiru believers arent educated enough to know what a sundog is

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Niburu, Annunaki, Aliens living Underground, Xenu, Crashed UFO's, The Matrix and Flying Kangaroo's.

I will only believe any of it if someone can show me Positive Proof that any of it exists.

What I do not get is why people believe in all this stuff without a Single, Shred Of Proof. If I told you I saw a Pig flying in the Sky, would you believe me? I doubt it and Yet, some of you will believe in a Planet/Spaceship, being piloted and staffed by the Annunaki..

It's like, If I tell you to Jump of the Highest Bridge in the world, A Spaceship will rescue you just before you hit the water. Would you do it?

Why not? I said it will happen just like all these other stories that were told by someone else, said something will happen or exists..

Why do you people believe in these things? I just want some understanding about how someone who is an Intelligent, articulated person can believe in such nonsense..

In Scientology, there are so many intelligent people that Join this supposd "Cult", and yet they believe one persons story (Hubbard) about a Spaceman called Xenu. Why? Is it because these people are missiing something? Are these people easily lead? Maybe they are easily Barianwashed? I just want to know why they believe and yet, I don't.

The reason I don't believe in such things is because I require proof of "it" Existing. Just because someone tells me it's real, or true, does not make it so. Even if 1000 people tell me it exists, I will not believe it until it's proven to me.

Is this wrong of me? Is it too mauch to ask, maybe? Is there something wrong with me?

With that style of logic I would say that I shouldn't believe Radios or TV's receive transmissions and instead surmise that there are actual people living inside them talking and doing activities inside them because heck I cant see, hear, touch or feel these transmission waves that actually receive and translate in to images and sounds.
And what about those Teachers at school and World maps and News people and friends that tell me there is a place called USA. How should I believe them that such a place existed if I had not gone there and experienced it myself.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join