It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thank you Serbsta.

Besides if we continue to bicker back and forth, we will surely wind up pissing the mods off, and I don't want that.

I'll see you around. My only hope is that you won't harbor any bad feelings over this thread toward me. In my personal opinion I think you are bigger than that and it won't happen.

By the way, I do respect your opinion for what its worth.

I will not hold a grudge over anything. It's a waste of energy as far as I'm concerned.

Take it easy buddy.

~ Zeus

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
The best way I can explain it is, Nibiru is a giant ship, occupied by an advanced civilization. Planet Earth is the dock. Pretty soon Nibiru will dock with Planet Earth.

Ohh, I love it! I *love* coming here at the end of the day for a nice cup of hilarity!

"Nibiru will dock with Planet Earth" - I need to get a t-shirt of that one.

Genius. Pure genius.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zeus2573

You have seen not seen Nibiru. It doesn't exist. The videos do not show Nibiru. You have seen things you called Nibiru, because you appear to not have understood what you were observing.

Wrong again.
You keep harping about evidence. Where is your evidence to prove that Nibiru doesn't exist? Oh, I forgot, you don't have single shred of evidence. I have given you all kinds of evidence but yet you keep saying "it doesn't exist!"

I know you really want to make Nibiru go away, but, the fact of the matter is, Nibiru is here to stay. All you are doing is proving me right with your continued close mindedness.

Hey stereologist, what do you think about my new signature add on? You likey? I'm dedicating that one to you. I would have put in memory of stereologist by it but, unfortunately I ran out of room.

I love my new sig add on. I love Nibiru too.

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

That's hilariously poor logic.
How about if I say there is a giant star just outside our solar system that contains the entire universe inside of it, is it my job to get evidence for it, or yours?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Allow me to explain something to you in lamens terms. Above this thread right below "2012, could this be Nibiru" which is the title of this thread, it reads as follows: "Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding 2012."

Meaning yes, I don't have to provide you with proof. If you want proof, go find it yourself as I have. I have all the "proof" I need.

The only poor logic in this equation is yours Hippo. Maybe someday you will come to terms with this.

Until then, I'll be waiting.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Allow me to explain something to you in lamens terms. Above this thread right below "2012, could this be Nibiru" which is the title of this thread, it reads as follows: "Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding 2012."

Meaning yes, I don't have to provide you with proof. If you want proof, go find it yourself as I have. I have all the "proof" I need.

The only poor logic in this equation is yours Hippo. Maybe someday you will come to terms with this.

Until then, I'll be waiting.

~ Zeus

All claims need proof, if this was entirely speculative, it would be placed in skunkworks, If you said that there is a giant spaceship near our solar system that is apparantly going to arrive in or around 2012, YOU should be able to provide evidence, that's all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
how do those who claim that Nibiru does not exist know? Why do i never read, see or hear anything to back there side. We know more than half of all stars in our galaxy r binary systems. WISE is currently mapping sky to detect objects only visible in infrared. If Nemesis exists, WISE will find it. look up the article posted March 11th 2010 titled "Getting WISE about Nemesis" on google.

many posts stating Nibiru flat out does NOT exist make me laugh cuz none have any content to back their claim.

Jus as many who claim Nibiru is real, have no substantiality.

Seriously though, much of these Nibiru posts read like a 3rd grade book report.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hologrip54
many posts stating Nibiru flat out does NOT exist make me laugh cuz none have any content to back their claim.

Because the burdon of proof is not on us to prove it does not exist.

It's on those who claim it does exist. And the lack of empirical, quantifiable scientific evidence doesn't help the believer's cause.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hologrip54
If Nemesis exists, WISE will find it.

Therein lies the problem. You're getting two very different things mixed up. Nibru is not the same as the hypothesized celestial body which we have yet to observe, sometimes dubbed 'Nemesis'. It is based on science and not on faith alone, for some. Nibru is a theory stemming from a fictional story where improper translations were made from Mesopotamian mythology. Nibru is based solely on faith as it is, like I said, derived from fiction. There's no need to go into detail, Nibru and Nemesis/Planet X are not the same.

Hope that helped.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

More pics of nothing. Good work. So far no evidence. Only claims of the nature of "a friend of a friend" is wiser than the rest of the world by Tayesin.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So your evidence now is Sitchin's place of birth or where he lived or whatever? So far nothing has been posted by the pro-Nibru folks except rumor.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I know you really want to make Nibiru go away, but, the fact of the matter is, Nibiru is here to stay. All you are doing is proving me right with your continued close mindedness. Hey stereologist, what do you think about my new signature add on? You likey? I'm dedicating that one to you. I would have put in memory of stereologist by it but, unfortunately I ran out of room. I love my new sig add on. I love Nibiru too.

It's a nice quote. It's too bad you've forgotten to post any evidence of the existence of Nibru. I think a smart person like Arther C Clarke would be disappointed in the lack of scientific understanding being presented in this thread.

I said before you are free to believe in this mythical nonexistent failed notion. No problem. When you post photos and links to things that are well known simple objects and phenomena I'll tell you where you are wrong. When claims are made about nonexistent researchers with 23 letters behind their name and have never published I'll point out that's a figment of someone's imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hologrip54

One line of proof that a large planet with a highly elliptical orbit does not exist in our solar system is to observe the other planets. The orbits of the known planets do not show the effects of another large object. Another line of proof is to run simulations of the orbit. It is seen to become unstable in only a few orbits. Any object as large as that claimed would be easily observed by even small telescopes on the earth. Now it should be a naked eye object. No one has seen anything.

There is lots of proof that no large planet is orbiting the sun. Lots of proof that Nibru does not exist.

Today's news includes the detection of a 22m rock flying past the earth. Think about it! Even little pieces in space can be detected and are on a regular basis. Nothing large is out there in our solar system that is unknown.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Hey Op, had a second look at your magnificent Nibiru video. Yep, still looks like Nibiru to me!
Nibiru, the Golden Planet, the kingdom of God and the Holy Angels! I love saying that!
Wise man once said: When you feel like all is lost, look up! For your redemption draws nigh! And yes, indeed it does!
Wise man also said: When you see me coming in the clouds with great power and great authority, then know that the great day of the Lord is at hand!
Probably not exactly the way he said it, but close enough. I'm sure the wise man won't mind that it isn't word for word.
Wise man also once said: For I am not of this world. Well if he was not from this world, then he MUST be from another. And this world must indeed be Nibiru.

Here is another very interesting video!
www.youtube.com...

Have a Good One all! Until we meet again, I will happily be "stewing" around in my Nibiru juices! Yes I have been sauteed in the wonderful ingredient of Nibiru!

Yummy!!
Nibiru is sooooooooooo delicious!

Food for thought indeed!

~ Zeus

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If an asteroid was heading to our planet, no high ranking people wouldn't say anything, but eventually, an amateur astronomer or even a professional astronomer would break the ice, astronomers have families and friends too, you know.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

Actually a number of astronomers have come out and said they believe in the existence of this planet, or whatever. As soon as they do they are labeled as "quacks" and immediately discounted. Therefore it is impossible for a "legitimate" astronomer to make such a claim in public. He would immediately become an "illegitimate" astronomer in the eyes of the main stream media and his fellow astronomers. I would bet more than a few know this and dare not speak out one way or the other. Look at the scientists who only now are talking in public about their belief that global warming is a hoax. Many are saying they did not speak earlier for fear they would lose their funding, their jobs and their reputation.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by collector60490

Your claim of how astronomers act is not true at all. If someone saw and reported something like this it would cause all telescopes to turn in that direction. When the comet hit Jupiter everyone turned and looked. When supernova are reported people turn and look. When a new asteroid is reported coming close to earth people turn and look.

Your claim of stomping on those who step out of line is the plot of bad movies.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Another lens flare video and not a good one at that.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You said:" Your claim of stomping on those who step out of line is the plot of bad movies."

No. It's called common sense.

By the way, since were on the subject of movies, I really enjoyed the movie 2012. Great movie.

~ Zeus

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So you're saying it's common sense to avoid looking, when that is done all of the time? That's simply not true.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you are looking for facts on Nibiru, you know full well you will not find them. To ask for facts is just silly.(no offense, I can be silly too) Especially on this thread. There are zero facts available at the moment on Nibiru. This is a Nibiru thread, so guess what will be discussed, yes, Nibiru. Not facts about Nibiru, just Nibiru. Nobody has once as far as I know predicted anything prophetic on this thread. And nobody is being a fear mongerer. How did you come up with this?

As far as anything being mis-information, that is a choice that YOU are making on your own.

Oh, and by the way, you were the first one to mention 2012 on this thread. Or, did you mean something else by January 1, 2013? Isn't it funny how you tied Nibiru to 2012 all by your lonesome?

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

Look i refuse to argue with you, you clearly have no information but vague words that you've picked up around the net, or prophecies on youtube, or on the documentary channel (Just lol)

"here are zero facts available at the moment " - Thanks, can we end this discussion for now then? until we see it and we're like "#, those people were right" And i will apologise, honestly, when it comes, i will apologise with all of my heart.

But as an atheist, i have little "faith" in anything you say, and you know why. I think outside the box. The true creator of the universe, or the innate nature of my physical being has allowed me to have free will. I am not bound by words in a book, or words that can't be reasoned or questioned. Not that i am not open, at all. I encourage debate but within reason.

What i am not going to do is debate with you, as you have little capacity to prophesise anything let alone spaceships when you have no reason or logic but words you've read somewhere. Maybe you've had an experience, i can still question that if i want to, because i get REAL. its time to get real people. Science, love and light is what we need.

But please, Zeus, don't claim to know better than people, when u have 0 facts.

oh and btw "Isn't it funny how you tied Nibiru to 2012 all by your lonesome?" Check the category of where you posted your nonsense. thanks.

[edit on 8//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by collector60490
If an asteroid was heading to our planet, no high ranking people wouldn't say anything, but eventually, an amateur astronomer or even a professional astronomer would break the ice, astronomers have families and friends too, you know.

quoted by collector60490
Actually a number of astronomers have come out and said they believe in the existence of this planet, or whatever. As soon as they do they are labeled as "quacks" and immediately discounted. Therefore it is impossible for a "legitimate" astronomer to make such a claim in public. He would immediately become an "illegitimate" astronomer in the eyes of the main stream media and his fellow astronomers. I would bet more than a few know this and dare not speak out one way or the other. Look at the scientists who only now are talking in public about their belief that global warming is a hoax. Many are saying they did not speak earlier for fear they would lose their funding, their jobs and their reputation.

Please list some of the astronomers who claim Nibiru exists lets see the names or links to them when they made the claim.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join