It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was thinking if an astronomer actually saw a new planet and it had the suggested properties then this person would be famous forever. Just like the names Kepler, Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton. There would be the name of the person that made an amazing discovery causing entire fields of study to be rewritten. They'd be famous and rich. I'd bet Oprah would have them on and them the other talk shows. It would be fame and riches for ever.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The only way I can imagine Nibiru would show up is through somekind of warp-hole the date it is predicted (perhaps the sothought Annakui has found a way) and disrupt the earths gravity and cause great chaos. If not I think we would already see it in the skies by now. That is if it exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.
~ Zeus

Interesting ... and why would you know all that stuff?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

He doesn't know that stuff?

If you've read through this read, by now you would have realized that its just 'you have no proof, this is a misconception and this is proven wrong, etc.' coming from the logical side and absolute lies and make believe tales spurted out by the other side. You use your own judgment to categorize that post you were questioning.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

And please tell me Serbsta, what is it that you know? Other than how to badger people, call people names, and whine because someone doesn't see things the way you do? Where is your proof that Nibiru doesn't exist? You have none. All you have is your smart alec remarks. That's it. You have nothing.
Don't you see that your continued "attitude" toward me is only proving me right? Can't you see that? If you can't see this, you are blind friend, and this IS a fact. Yes, when you keep calling people names that is a bad attitude.

Yes, more name calling on your part.(you called me a liar) Do you have any proof that I am a liar? No you don't. So you might want to quit saying it.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Still getting riled up over the 'name calling'? It's the politically correct term to use, cultist; if you find it offensive I'm not the one you need to complain to.

You say I have no proof that Nibru doesn't exist. By you simply stating that ignorant statement you are disproving yourself. You do realize what you are asking, right? You are asking me to disprove fiction, that's impossible. Evidently you're unaware of what Nibru actually means... starting with the fundamentals would have been a good start, nay?

Blind? Ohhh... you mean I'm oblivious to understanding bull? If that's the case then yes, I'm blind.

This has already gone past the point of a pointless argument, you have no legs to stand on, you had none to begin with, all you've done is tried to preach baseless fairytales and get defensive when someone calls you out on your baseless claims.

It's been a pleasant waste of time, I won't reply anymore, but if and when you respond I'm guessing you'll avoid all questions posed just like every other time.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Zeus all you have posted is your own faith that this whatever exists. There is no evidence it exists and a preponderance of evidence that it does not exists such as:
1. It has not been seen
2. The so-called translations are wrong
3. The orbit is unstable
4. The energy required to 'hide' this object is too large and not observed

A good thing about a forum such as this is the opportunity to learn. You could learn that the images and videos posted so far are of ordinary things such as atmospheric effects and camera issues. That's good to learn isn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Hello. We now have two AllisOne's? That's cool. Cool handle.

Just to clarify to you. I have never labeled my thoughts/beliefs about Nibiru as facts. What I believe makes perfect sense to me. These are only my beliefs, in which I am passing on to others on a NIBIRU thread in which does not require me to have proof regardless what anyone thinks, say's or does.

Once again, just to clarify. I never called Nibiru a spaceship. I said it can move LIKE a spaceship. Yes, I BELIEVE it can. Nibiru is a Planet. Not a death star.

I also believe Nibiru is responsible for the recent spikes in earthquake activity in California, and other areas, rogue waves that have been reported, crustal dis-placements etc,etc,etc. Not HAARP, Nibiru.

Can anyone else, (other than Phage) explain why not only our Planet Earth, but the other Planets in our solar system are reacting in an unusual way? Even our Sun is reacting to something! That something has to be another Planetary body, and I believe it to be Nibiru in my humble opinion.

For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. Newton said this, and it is a fact.

If someone (not Phage) can explain it and make more sense, then I am all ears.

Edit: Changed to Newton. I stand corrected. Thank you stereologist.

~ Zeus

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I don't necessarily believe in Nibiru but two objects looking like mars is strange.

I have as well on a few occasions, but these are more likely objects such as chinese lanterns, especially if they move slowly for 20 mins and then disappear.
[edit on 5-4-2010 by john124]

Chinese lanterns? Oh no, you didn't just say Chinese lanterns did you. Are you serious with the lanterns? If so, you just lost any and all credibility that you have ever had on this particular thread.

Chinese lanterns? This thread is about Nibiru, not Chinese lanterns. Atleast try to stay on topic! (joking)

~Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

Please read all of your posts you've ever submitted and think again about demeaning someone's credibility.

It's not a case of us arguing with you for the sake of arguing. It's the fact that you bring no logic, reason or interesting debate to any discussion. You show little to no scientific methodology in your conclusions.

We want to discuss and provoke useful thoughts, in a methodical wa....not rubbish that can't be substantiated, it's just useless information. Give us reasoning, how you have come to your opinion, use sources; but expect everyone to dis-credit you if you don't.

If i wanted to go to another thread then i would; but what i will do is reveal to everyone that there is people who are confusing the easily led and the gullable.

Please someone tell me that i am wrong in my attempt to use reason in order to stop people like Zeus who are actively mis-informing people; whether it's for his own entertainment or it's just pure ignorance i really can't work out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Where is your proof that Nibiru doesn't exist?

~ Zeus

The burden of proof is on you, for making such claims. If someone said there was a sandwhich in my room and it was the almighty Savior jesus, are you saying that it is up to people to prove that is not true? Come on, wake up

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Notice how I said object? I saw that Nibiru was being touted as all sorts of things so I tried to be as general as possible. As I point out, the ability to move a planet uses a large amount of energy and that would be noticed.

There is no spike in earthquakes. Take a look at the USGS maps and you'll see that there are hundreds of thousands of earthquakes a year with only a few larger ones making the news.

Are other planets showing an effect? Not at all. The fact that the other planets have not been affected is clear proof that Nibiru does NOT exist.

It wasn't Einstein that said that. That is one of Newton's laws of motion.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.
~ Zeus

Interesting ... and why would you know all that stuff?

I laugh everytime i read what he types.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

have to put my 2 cents into the mix! have you ever taken a university astronomy class before? if you had you would of figured out that within 3 weeks of listening to lectures that the professor terms quotes such as. We think- this is probable- etc, etc. the truth be told is just this. Zeus has a gut feeling that there is a planet nibiru-planet x. Now tell me this. how in sam hill can you tell him that he is wrong? seriously, the government tells half truths to the american people all the time. such as the moon has no atmosphere, but low and behold there is ice or water in craters on the side of the moon that we cannot see? so guess what we send up a million dollar nuke to check it out! are you so naive to beleif everything that the government says to you? pluto is a planet, now it is not! i mean come on, know one has a dang clue what is going on including myself! So if your brave enough to call Zeus full of beans, you might want to look into the mirror because nothing is what it seems, and i mean nothing!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The ice and water on the moon is in shadows and has long been suspected of being there. It appears in shadows, not on the side we can't see from earth.
Another correction. We did not send a nuke. It was a simple, non explosive impactor. The government was not hiding anything about the water on the moon. The lack of atmosphere has nothing to do with the water found on the moon.

Yes some things are guessed and clearly stated as such, but the mechanics of the solar system are well worked out. We don't think gravity might be out there. We don't think that the planets have particular orbits. We know the orbits quite well as evidenced time and again by predictions of astronomical events.

Your claim that no one knows what is going on is wrong. Some things are speculation. That is why we continue to learn. Other things are well known. One thing we do know quite well is that there is 0 chance that Nibiru exists.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

have to put my 2 cents into the mix! have you ever taken a university astronomy class before? if you had you would of figured out that within 3 weeks of listening to lectures that the professor terms quotes such as. We think- this is probable- etc, etc. the truth be told is just this. Zeus has a gut feeling that there is a planet nibiru-planet x. Now tell me this. how in sam hill can you tell him that he is wrong? seriously, the government tells half truths to the american people all the time. such as the moon has no atmosphere, but low and behold there is ice or water in craters on the side of the moon that we cannot see? so guess what we send up a million dollar nuke to check it out! are you so naive to beleif everything that the government says to you? pluto is a planet, now it is not! i mean come on, know one has a dang clue what is going on including myself! So if your brave enough to call Zeus full of beans, you might want to look into the mirror because nothing is what it seems, and i mean nothing!

Yeh great reasoning, have you noticed i never said he was wrong, but when making a claim, be prepared to be expected to fulfil the burden of proof?

maybe i believe in a mushroom god that is more intellgient than human life....Am i preaching this onto people? NO because i have no reason or logic from where i have drawn this claim from. ABSOLUTELY NONE. No nothing is what it seems, and it seems there is NOTHING to Zeus's claims.

If i wanted to get together with people to discuss Fiction then i would. His writings can't be even considered as THEORY because there are no facts, no data, no logic or reason used. Can you understand this?

I am not trying to stop discussion, i'm encouraging it but within reason. Until Zeus has done some valid research or at least shows the reasoning behind what he talks about then no one will take him seriously.

Are you honestly not concerned about how he talks as if HE KNOWS? he knows it as fact?. Talking about Nibiru being a spaceship and docking earth. Sumerian scriptures isn't even enough to proof this theory and he hasn't even sourced that.

wise up

[edit on 9//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

stereo, again like i said until you have physically been there do you truly know? you sound like you watch alot of news and your education comes from several years of being nutured by the boob tube! if you physically have been to the moon and have physical proof of your statements, then and only then will i beleive your words, until then, its all 2nd hand information which can be rolled and cured to suite anyones interest! like my dad said beleive half of what you hear and all of what you see!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by stereologist

stereo, again like i said until you have physically been there do you truly know? you sound like you watch alot of news and your education comes from several years of being nutured by the boob tube! if you physically have been to the moon and have physical proof of your statements, then and only then will i beleive your words, until then, its all 2nd hand information which can be rolled and cured to suite anyones interest! like my dad said beleive half of what you hear and all of what you see!

read what i said

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

one last thing i would like to say! Have you ever taken a Rene Descartes class in philosophy? his writing though i don't totally agree with, states what truly does one know about this reality? Can anyone prove anything? the only thing that one can prove is that i am a thinking thing therefore i am! I have to agree as what really can one prove. As the history books are written by the winners, thus giving one half truths, deceits and lies. so until you can prove to me that you have physically seen evidence to the contrary of Zeus theory, is his hypothesis any further from the truth than that of which you have had thrown down your throat, either by the boob tube or a university lecture???

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Thanks for the post. Read your own words. According to your own post all of your words are worthless rubbish based on invalid information.

Let's be clear here. I don't have a tv so your premise is as your previous post was a collection of bad guesses.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Celestial mechanics shows that the claims made are very, very wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join