It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zeus2573

You have seen not seen Nibiru. It doesn't exist. The videos do not show Nibiru. You have seen things you called Nibiru, because you appear to not have understood what you were observing.

Wrong again.
You keep harping about evidence. Where is your evidence to prove that Nibiru doesn't exist? Oh, I forgot, you don't have single shred of evidence. I have given you all kinds of evidence but yet you keep saying "it doesn't exist!"

I know you really want to make Nibiru go away, but, the fact of the matter is, Nibiru is here to stay. All you are doing is proving me right with your continued close mindedness.

Hey stereologist, what do you think about my new signature add on? You likey? I'm dedicating that one to you. I would have put in memory of stereologist by it but, unfortunately I ran out of room.

I love my new sig add on. I love Nibiru too.

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh yeah, look at this..... 2 Nibiru's!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b931780d508.jpg[/atsimg]

Guess many Nibiru believers arent educated enough to know what a sundog is

No Oz, that is a bona fied sun-dog. Nice try though.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I knew that was coming. Sorry, I just did..

Ok, you are wrong. There is proof. You can measure that Proof and see that proof on Intruments as well as hear the Proof in the way of the Radio, wee the Proof on Your TV..

In reality, the Radio and TV are your proof that they Exist.. It can be "Measured". Not like Niburu. You Cannot see Niburu, nor can you Hear Niburu. You Cannot Measure Niburu..

But Keep using Wiresless Tansmissions as your Foolish Comparison to believe that Niburu Exists.

Your Explanation is like saying that because I cannot see you, You do not exist. But I know your there and I know you exist. you're not travelling through the Airwaves to get into my Computer are you? Hang on,,
Yes you are! C'mon, Show yourself, I know you're in here, Somewhere..
*Shakes Laptop Upside Down*

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm done with this Nibiru thread. All of this bantering isn't getting either side anywhere. I'm surprised that the mods haven't got on us yet to tell you the truth.
I will leave this thread still believing firmly in the existence of Nibiru. I'm certain of Nibiru's existence, in fact, I have never been more sure about anything in my life.
I will also take the Nibiru "wise crack" off my sig. I was honestly only joking. I will take those on my ignore list off so I can have room for the name callers on other threads. Hopefully, the name calling will remain localized. We'll see.

Thank you Op, for this thread. I have enjoyed it.

Peace to all, even to the ones that dis-agree.

~ Zeus

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Post a link to the best picture and evidence I need a laugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi, been bush walking today so am very tired. In which case I may make some typos or poor statements but here goes anyway...

The woman you reference and Sitchin are not the only people doing this work. They are 2 people that have chosen to avoid other people. There is this false vision that some quirky lone scientist shows all of the others to be wrong after sitting in his office along for years on end. That's a myth. That's a B-movie stereotype that just isn't correct. The loners are the ones that get off track and have fringe notions that turn out to be wrong.

At the time, about 30 to 40 years ago, they were the only ones working on those particular Tablets.

Yep, a "false vision" that often times proves very worthy. In such cases those who heaped crap get to eat humble pie, as it should be. I'm sure you could easily find many exceptions to your rule.

So there is no contradiction. When you said information was being withheld you were mistaken. Here you say it was not withheld. Instead you claim that other researchers were too shocked to look at this material. That is a claim I do not believe. Then you claim a dig provided information that was withheld. That I do not believe either. Truth? Nooo. It's just a rumor for which you have no evidence.

Not mistaken one iota on information being withheld. You did not do the work way back then, so how could you know? Answer, you cannot. You can only go on what information is available to you and your peers today. If that info is missing valuable portions you simply will not see the whole picture no matter how hard you work at it.

Perhaps my friend you misunderstood or misread something, or I made a typo in the wee hours of the morning here. In which case I don't think I contradicted myself at all. I have always said information is being withheld... you introduced the concept of my mentor gaining access to this withheld info, when the case is that she had been working on these things for some time before the last find I mentioned.

On the shocked researchers; look back to the past 50 years or so at the culture in England. Tell me concepts like Bestiality and Promiscuity were not taboo subjects in society. Can you believe that? Tell me we had enough understanding of technology described in the Tablets so that we could easily understand what we found in the past 100 or so years.

Believe what you like, most do. I'm too tired today to continue with this. I wish you well, and that someone else who was there at the time can come forward, maybe then pressure on the Museum could bring much of the withheld information to light.
Night.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
For the love of God, can you all start typing "Nibiru" correctly?

That pisses one off doesn it? I mean, they are discussing something and then they cant even type Niribu correctly. It would be OK I guess if this wasnt a thread specifically about Nubiru, but it is, and since it is about Nibirzu they should start typing its name correctly damn it!
Is it so hard? Niburu, see just 6 characters.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Its actually spelt Nibru and not Nibiru.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by john124

Another name calling degenerate. And you think I'm the one being juvenile. Welcome to my ignore list. Keep stomping your feet and whining about Nibiru and maybe, just maybe someday you will get your baby way.

But I highly doubt it.

I took Serbsta (he was just following suit) off so you get to be number two.

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

Throwing around silly claims with no evidence to back it up.
you want fact mate, wait till the "4 winds" arrive on the thread and debunk you.
by the way, one moment you talk about Nibiru "docking" with earth, then compare it to asteroids hitting earth and no one will tell us...cloaking, changing its own "flight path", being a ship, "hiding" behind the sun, and popping out when it wants too...
DUDE...can you hear how all this hoggwash sounds?
Think before you speak mate

PHAGE!!!! Please come sort this man out!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

I know I said I was going to be done with this thread. However, I can't help but to comment on your idiotic post. You tell me to think before I post which, is what I always do. And you go on and end your post with "Phage come and sort this out." You don't have the mental capacity to think for yourself, and yet, you think its alright for you to run your mouth about others.
Hilarious! I'm starting to believe that the Zombie Moon is a real thing on your part.

Phage is a known dis-info agent by many who has a brain. It's Beltegese, oh no its Mars! He also was one of the ones that tried to tell me lens flares show up on negatives! Phage isn't who you think he is. He's full of crap in my opinion. He might have you fooled, but not me.
I hope he does come over to this thread, I'll give him some more of what he got the last time.

Ooh, lets get Phage, the grand poo pooer' over here to sort this out!
Yes please Phage, come on over here and play with Zeus.

You people just keep on running your mouths. Go on, get me pissed, that's when I will really come "alive" on ya. By all means, keep running your mouths. Please do.

Whether you want this to be my last post on this thread is entirely up to you. I was trying to have a sense of humor about it up until this point.

~ Zeus

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It's Beltegese, oh no its Mars!

But in the latest Nibru cultist thread it actually was Mars (DUH!)... oh wait.

I forgot, its all dis-info.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

It's Beltegese, oh no its Mars!

But in the latest Nibru cultist thread it actually was Mars (DUH!)... oh wait.

I forgot, its all dis-info.

The point is, you so called brainiac's don't know what you are talking about. If you don't quit calling me a Nibiru cultist you are going back on my ignore list and that is where you will stay. Is the cultist thing all you have left? It must be because that is all you keep saying.

You are way out line Serbsta, you better check yourself and I mean quick. You are acting very juvenile.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Post a link to the best picture and evidence I need a laugh.

Here is a thread with many credible pics. Some of the best evidence that I have seen yet. Laugh away.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask, it shall be given. Seek, and you shall find.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The fact is, some people do not want to admit to themselves that there may be a Creator(s) who are not the correct Biblical God. TPTB know all about this, why do you think Jerusalem is so contested? That was the Annunaki Control Center. I know they are coming back, they, like everything else, live in a cycle, their planet(s) also have an orbit around a Star. (Sun)
I was just reading where a member said he was in service to Lord Enki of the Annunaki, and others have reported being contacted by these beings. They are close. Approach will be from the bottom of the planet, and will be seen first by those in position to do so, South America.
I believe Earth will rock and roll when it gets real close, from the electro-magnetic discharges between the two planetary bodies. Also, moons follow along, and one could crash into Earth, it happened before, in ancient times. All of this will be settled soon. I will not serve them. I am them, and so are all of us.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok. Once again you failed to address the actual content of my post.

You said that 'oh its Betelgeuse, oh its Mars' is not valid.

But in the latest thread it was exactly that case, just like with every other so called piece of evidence.

Why don't you respond to these things?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

First of all Serbsta, it shouldn't even be discussed here. It is an entirely different thread. The point I was making is for those that THINK they know it all, they sure do change they're stories around alot. This kind of behavior does not represent facts.

I let my other Nibiru friends handle that thread. And I think they did a fine job.

There is nothing more to discuss. That is if you did want to discuss. The truth is, you only want to argue and call people names.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Exactly right! Finally, someone understands. I should also add that Sitchin is of Israeli nationality. All of the evidence of God Almighty has come from Israel. That's why most would like to see Israel wiped off the face of the Earth. Which will never happen. Trying to fight God Almighty or rid this world of his existence is just retarded. It only makes Planet Earth a bad place to be for everyone. Anyone that try's to win against God Almighty is going to lose. And lose big. The real truth is, most of the ones that contest Nibiru's existence are following the god of this world which is the Devil himself. The one and only Almighty God told them at the very beginning of it all the complete truth. He said do not eat from the tree, for if you do, you will surely die. And low and behold, guess what is going to happen? Not only are they going to die physically, they are also going to die spiritually. Sad, very sad. This is the sole reason why there is a huge cover up going on about Nibiru, which is Almighty God and the Holy Angels home. Most commonly called Heaven. The raw God given power that Israel has is only a small glimpse of the power of the REAL king of kings. I thank my lucky stars everyday that there is in fact a God that rules all and HE represents the greater good. We should all be thankful for this.

Nibiru is ruled by the Annunaki and the Almighty God himself. December 21, 2012 is in fact judgment day. Not judgment year, judgment month, or judgment week. Judgment Day.

All of the Nibiru "debunkers" have lost, and they don't like it either. But, then again it's they're own fault for choosing to follow false gods.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for the followers of the god of this world though. Turn away from the Devil or you are finished. And that is a fact. Not only have you lost the "battle" but you are about to lose the war as well. Don't do this to yourselves. Believe me, the ruler of this world isn't worth it. Besides, he is Satan the deceiver and he has gotten all who follow him in a huge mess. Satan is the reason why everything is a big lie. He has lied to you. And he is about to be dealt with and anyone that continues to follow him will join him in hell. Contrary to popular belief, the stay in hell will not be very pleasant.

Nice post.
I like you. I have friended you. Hope you don't mind!

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

We're not arguing, we're debating. If you take offense to the term cultist I won't use it anymore.

You said your Nibru friends did a fine job in the other thread, when they are now openly admitting they were wrong and the object in question was in fact Mars. Why are you still so persistent?

No need to get riled up, we're having a civilized conversation. Once again, since you took offense to the politically correct term, cultist, I won't use it anymore.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You say you will quit using that term and then right after you say that, you say it again! Maybe it was Mars, I could really care less. Like I said that is another thread. It shouldn't be discussed on this particular Nibiru thread.

I whole heartedly believe that Nibiru does exist. Nothing you or anyone else say's or does is going to change my mind. Get it through your head.

Give it up Serbsta. I'm though discussing this with you.

Understand?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Plain and simply my friend.

Understood perfectly. It was nice debating with you.

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join