It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by rufusdrak

"And this is the problem, where your post completely and utterly fails: It's not opinion. It's proven scientific FACT that EM waves and sound waves are completely different and have nothing in common. "

You make the statement above now prove it.
You make a statement like the one above that is beyond INGORNANCE unless you can provide sensible data that EM and sound have nothing in common. Not just your meaningless words.

That's just ridiculous. It's not some huge conjectural out on a limb fantasy. This is science 101. It's like telling me to "prove" to you that if I jump, I will come back down to earth. I won't even deign to attempt a proof for you because it's such an easily researched, wide spread fact of existence you can easily prove it yourself through a single wikipedia article alone.

Not to mention the fact that I've already "proved" it by posting articles previously in this thread on sound and light so that only shows that you have lacked in doing your due diligence.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You must lead such a sheltered life.
Did your parents ever let you open your mouth right in front of a breaking WAVE? Site, smell, taste, touch and hearing, just a little of what you need to get real about WAVES..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

"And this is the problem, where your post completely and utterly fails: It's not opinion. It's proven scientific FACT that EM waves and sound waves are completely different and have nothing in common. "

You make the statement above now prove it.
You make a statement like the one above that is beyond INGORNANCE unless you can provide sensible data that EM and sound have nothing in common. Not just your meaningless words.

That's just ridiculous. It's not some huge conjectural out on a limb fantasy. This is science 101. It's like telling me to "prove" to you that if I jump, I will come back down to earth. I won't even deign to attempt a proof for you because it's such an easily researched, wide spread fact of existence you can easily prove it yourself through a single wikipedia article alone.

Not to mention the fact that I've already "proved" it by posting articles previously in this thread on sound and light so that only shows that you have lacked in doing your due diligence.

Post it, your opinion lacks moxie.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

We are experiencing a geomagnetic storm produced by a high speed solar wind which was emitted from the Sun three or four days ago. There was a Kp index level of 7 but activity has been settling down since then.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Donnie, now you're just trolling to both me and bedlam. I'll just ignore you from now on until you have anything to add to the discussion about HAARP.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I dont know if i can do this. Mods please feel free to correct if needed.

I was just reading a post on a diferent forum and have to link to it. I just cant have an opinion on this.

"Identifying ‘True Earth-like Planets’ - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) or 6_4

Plan-it Theory:

74% of this universe’s mass is hydrogen (Milky Way/most galaxies are 74% hydrogen, our/most solar systems’ mass is 74% hydrogen, the Sun’s/most stars’ mass is 74% hydrogen, most gas-giant-planets are 74% hydrogen). ~74% of everything in this universe is dark energy(74)*.

Besides Earth, this solar system has 7 planets & 4 trans-Neptunian dwarf planets. Venus is .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU from the Sun, Saturn’s 4 seasons are each 7.4 years long, the Moon’s 4 phases are each 7.4 days, a lunar year + a 7 day week + 4 days = 365 day solar year (7 31-day + 4 30-day months(74) + Feb.’s 28 [7×4]). Earth has 7 continents & ‘4 corners’ & 4 seasons, (‘7 seas’ &) 4 oceans, ~74% of Earth’s surface is water, ~74% of our freshwater is contained in ice caps & glaciers(74), human brain is 74% water, chicken eggs are 74% water, pregnancies are 40 weeks (7×40).

English is Earth’s primary language - it’s due to a constant conscious/subconscious feedback loop with nature. English(7,74) is alphanumeric: A-B-C becomes 1-2-3(74). This pairing(7,74) between(7,74) a letter(7) & a number(7,74) is called *Simple(74) English(74) Gematria(74). The key(74): GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th = aphelion (Masonic[7,74] code[4]), France(47)’s 14/7, religion(74), Jewish(74), Jesus(74), Muhammad(74). "

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Ahhh come on now rufus don't do the ole debunker duck and hide trick.
I will eat the crow when you post anything scientific backed by peer review that says EM and sound have nothing in common.
Otherwise stop spoofin the members.

You make a statement like the one above that is beyond INGORNANCE unless you can provide sensible data that EM and sound have nothing in common. Not just your meaningless words. "

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Then why not take a short look into ELF SLF VLF and be enlightened.
Phage told us that was RADIO ha ha. So did the wacker,Ha Ha

Back on the other HAARP thread where I started chucking ELF radio schematics at you, you finally acquiesced and agreed that ELF radio was ELF not sound Sad that you've forgotten so quickly.

You use semantics not logic.
You and the pro" HAARP can do no harm crew" are mumbo jumbo experts and that is it.
I said--- I liked you posting some cool schematics. I used to produce some myself.
Schematics do not know the difference or similarity between ELF and sound.
Now my statement that you quote above does not even mention sound.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Funny that the HAARP resonance in conjunction with the Schoemans Earth resonance equals the quake magnitude?

food for thought

HADES

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

...How can they even measure something in their experiments if they are producing such inconsequentially negligible outputs that wouldn't even heat a "cold piece of toast"?...

Why does the measured power of the experiment matter? What we may see as inconsequential in output and/or input, can actually be very important in an electronic circuit.

Take for instances your typical Airport Surveillance Radar at your local airport. Based on a common specification, that radar will have a max range of about 64nm. If a pulse from that radar hits an airplane at that range and is reflected back, you are going to see about a 1-2 picowatt signal.

To us, that is a negligible signal, but to the receiver of the radar, that is a faint and good return to process.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
government ufos run on a resonance frequencie in the range of 6hz up to 145.5ghz
the big triangle shape ufos people see are classified government technological that they stole from aliens and they use the technology on the public in u.s to spy on our own people

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How the hell can a government steal a UFO?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, smell isn't anything but pheromones, biological in nature, but what does it produce? Oh yes, brain activity emmitted like brain WAVES. Then we have our bio cycles, again waves. Infact, our only discernable pictures of atoms looks like ripples in water, WAVES, and you can go on and on. It's all waves. Frekking Tnitus from having to turn my radio up to "silence" your ignorance produce sines, WAVES. It's all waves.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I just loved that post. Very refreshing indeed. And if I may say in direct relation with this thread, in that the frequency used is within the perimeters. Besides, what is the Shumann frequency and ressonance? not far from 7.4 Hz. A coincidence? I honestly doubt it. It is written in ancient books related to Hebrew, Egyptian and Babylonian cultures for instance that God loved (or rather was obsessed with) the number seven in his creating this universe. Cast two dice, what is the most probable sum you'd get? Seven, and that sure is no coincidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hey guys, conditions were really bad last night for HF radio, but I made the signal out on 12.006Mhz

No idea why it's up there, maybe trying to create some other kind of event?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ahhh come on now rufus don't do the ole debunker duck and hide trick.
I will eat the crow when you post anything scientific backed by peer review that says EM and sound have nothing in common.
Otherwise stop spoofin the members.

You make a statement like the one above that is beyond INGORNANCE unless you can provide sensible data that EM and sound have nothing in common. Not just your meaningless words. "

Well have it your way. You eat the crow!

EVP Frequency Ranges

A sound wave can be displayed as amplitude against time. .... The ELF frequency range is critically important to the Navy because of its value in providing ...

www.paranormalghost.com/evp_frequency_ranges.htm - Similar

A simple explanation of a waveform is that it is a graphic representation of a sound wave, which is the result of compressed air pressure propagating away from its source of compression.
A sound wave can be displayed as amplitude against time.

The loudness or amplitude of a waveform is the changing pressure from the peak of the waveform to the trough (the height of the waveform). Amplitude is measured in dB (decibel) on the vertical axis.

The distance between two successive peaks in a waveform is called the period. This measurement of time is shown on the horizontal axis.

A cycle is the amount of time it takes the waveform to go from one amplitude all the way through its amplitude changes, until it reaches the same amplitude again. (The times a sound wave crosses zero vertically.) This range consists of 360 degrees.

The frequency of the waveform is how many cycles it goes through each second, where one Hz (hertz) is one cycle per second.

Pitch refers to the basic frequency at which a sound vibrates, also known as its fundamental frequency, or F0 ("eff-zero"). This also refers to how high or low the sound is perceived. Pitch is often used synonymously with frequency; the higher the pitch, the higher the frequency.

Fundamental frequency (F0) is the lowest frequency of the sine waves composing a complex sine wave. The two higher frequency components are the second and third harmonics, the fundamental frequency is also called first harmonic.

1 Approx. beginning of brain waves
6.66 Theta brain waves
7.85 Alpha brain waves
15.7 Beta brain waves
30-30.56 Government VLF stations
32-33 Government VLF stations
34-42 Government VLF stations
50 Approx. Upper limit of brain wave frequencies
60 Produces an audible sound

Here are some other typical frequency ranges:

Thunder - as low as 20 Hz
Piano - 25 Hz to 4,100 Hz
Bass drums - as low as 30 Hz
Bass guitar - 30 Hz to 200 Hz

ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies:

A great deal of attention is paid by the scientific and experimenter communities to the frequencies below 9 kHz. Here you can monitor, and actually hear a wide range of "natural radio" phenomena. Events such as "whistlers", which are believed to be the sound of the energy pulse of a lightning bolt following the earth's magnetic field, can be heard with special radio receivers. These radios (which are surprisingly easy to build) are capable of tuning down to 300 cycles and below, where these signals are heard. There are many other sounds from known and unknown sources that are being investigated as well. Many who assist the scientific community in such studies do not even listen to the sounds produced, but monitor such things as the changes to background noise using pen traces on paper tape or computer sampling of variations in measured voltages. Through this activity further knowledge is being developed about the radio propagation in this region, which still contains many mysteries.

From web.archive.org...://www.provcomm.net/pages/joe/introlf.htm

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Hey guys, conditions were really bad last night for HF radio, but I made the signal out on 12.006Mhz

Could it be a signal created to contact other stars? Has anyone checked out what SETI has to say about this? Are the aliens perhaps getting in touch? Not even trying to be funny here. Things like the so called WOW signal comes to mind:

The Wow signal

The history of SETI

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Could it be a signal created to contact other stars? Has anyone checked out what SETI has to say about this? Are the aliens perhaps getting in touch? Not even trying to be funny here. Things like the so called WOW signal comes to mind:

The Wow signal

The history of SETI

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

HF signals don't leave our atmosphere. Or a very small percentage do.

SETI and other programs use signals in the Ghz range. Ku Band, etc.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
This thread is getting crazy... Let's all agree on one thing though.

Light and Sound both are in wave form. Waves can produce work. Work can produce movement. Earthquakes are movement.

Entirely possible...

But HAARP wasn't on at the time... So I would try to eliminate other possibilities before settling on the one huge antenna array up north that was off.

Back on topic anyone?

wrong. first of all light and sound use two completely different types of waves. One uses longitudinal compression waves that compress material/medium, i.e. something it can propagate through. And the other uses transverse waves and is pure energy that propagates not through material but through anything including vacuum. Thus for you to say that a transverse light-wave can produce work which can produce movement which can produce an earth quake is not accurate.

My statement is fully accurate and you need to go research what EM waves are capable of.

I didn't say they were the same wave... I said they were both waves. Just like waves in a pond. It's all a form of a wave.

Waves can produce work...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is there a working link for the mp3 anymore?

The link in the OP seems to be broken.

My dad is a ham radio operator who operates a net of repeaters and I'm going to let him listen to the signal and give his opinion.

Thanks!

[edit on 6-4-2010 by susp3kt]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join