It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For more information on the use of ELF and it's effects on just about everything around us and even us. Read the following site.

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Bedlam

You must lead such a sheltered life.
Did your parents ever let you open your mouth right in front of a breaking WAVE? Site, smell, taste, touch and hearing, just a little of what you need to get real about WAVES..

Wow, what a stretch. NCM says all senses are waves, I bring up three that aren't and your response is that if I stand in an ocean wave with my mouth open, I'll taste it?

Man, that's weak. Come on, Donny, lay down the pipe.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by rufusdrak

Ahhh come on now rufus don't do the ole debunker duck and hide trick.
I will eat the crow when you post anything scientific backed by peer review that says EM and sound have nothing in common.
Otherwise stop spoofin the members.

You make a statement like the one above that is beyond INGORNANCE unless you can provide sensible data that EM and sound have nothing in common. Not just your meaningless words. "

I don't think you're going to find a peer reviewed scholarly paper that says sound is not EM, not because it's not, but because it's a basic definition issue. You don't generally get scholarly papers on the commutative theory of addition for the same reason.

By your logic, if I can't find a scholarly peer reviewed paper that disproves a theory that parakeets are made of cheese, then I have to accept that they are. There won't be any. Not because parakeets are made of cheese, but because it's self evident they're not, and such a paper would never be accepted for publication anywhere.

You're also asking the proof of a negative. It really doesn't work that way, you have to prove your assertion that EM is sound. But in truth, pick up any high school science book, man. It's just not true, they're not related in any way.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemyIf a pulse from that radar hits an airplane at that range and is reflected back, you are going to see about a 1-2 picowatt signal.

To us, that is a negligible signal, but to the receiver of the radar, that is a faint and good return to process.

True, but in that case, the receiver is designed to be affected by and respond to input signals of that magnitude.

In the case of a couple of gigatons of granite, a picowatt of signal will have no effect.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, smell isn't anything but pheromones, biological in nature, but what does it produce? Oh yes, brain activity emmitted like brain WAVES. Then we have our bio cycles, again waves. Infact, our only discernable pictures of atoms looks like ripples in water, WAVES, and you can go on and on. It's all waves. Frekking Tnitus from having to turn my radio up to "silence" your ignorance produce sines, WAVES. It's all waves.

Not all waves are the same. Brain waves are analogous to the cheering in a football stadium - you're getting sequential activation of systems to deal with inputs that, if you add up all the neuron potentials, looks like a "wave". But you can't look at that and see the details of the input any more than you can reconstruct what player just caught the ball causing people to cheer, standing outside the stadium.

You know something happened, and the crowd responded, but you can't tell exactly what.

It's not "all waves". It's more like "a group of somewhat to very different phenomena which we group under the rubric of the term wave, but which have no other relationship".

Baseballs and birds, man, it's all different, even though they both have "MPH" associated with them.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Hey guys, conditions were really bad last night for HF radio, but I made the signal out on 12.006Mhz

No idea why it's up there, maybe trying to create some other kind of event?

Then it's not HAARP, they don't run that high.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A simple explanation of a waveform is that it is a graphic representation of a sound wave, which is the result of compressed air pressure propagating away from its source of compression.

Ok. Your reference material- it says what? Sound waves are the result of COMPRESSED AIR. That's right. They are. EM is NOT NOT NOT the result of compressed air. The end.

1 Approx. beginning of brain waves
6.66 Theta brain waves
7.85 Alpha brain waves
15.7 Beta brain waves

But brain waves are not sound. They're waves of activation of neurons in the brain that produce a sum of what's essentially electrical noise that peaks in waves we call "brain waves", which you'd read with an EEG. They're waves of electrical potential, not sound, not EM.

30-30.56 Government VLF stations
32-33 Government VLF stations
34-42 Government VLF stations

These are radio stations. They emit EM waves, not sound, not brain waves.

60 Produces an audible sound

If it's a sound wave, it does. If it's an EM wave or a brain wave, no.

A great deal of attention is paid by the scientific and experimenter communities to the frequencies below 9 kHz. Here you can monitor, and actually hear a wide range of "natural radio" phenomena. Events such as "whistlers", which are believed to be the sound of the energy pulse of a lightning bolt following the earth's magnetic field, can be heard with special radio receivers. These radios (which are surprisingly easy to build) are capable of tuning down to 300 cycles and below, where these signals are heard. There are many other sounds from known and unknown sources that are being investigated as well. Many who assist the scientific community in such studies do not even listen to the sounds produced, but monitor such things as the changes to background noise using pen traces on paper tape or computer sampling of variations in measured voltages. Through this activity further knowledge is being developed about the radio propagation in this region, which still contains many mysteries.

Notice the repeated use of the key word "radio". The sound they're talking about here is the sound coming out of the radio. Not the sound of the EM.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

LOL, Donny are you really asking me to present a paper to you detailing why EM has nothing to do with sound? Please stop trolling. Even I know that no human can possibly be that ignorant so I'm almost 100% positive that you know EM is not sound but you're just trolling to get a rise out of us.

You realize that when something is accepted as a basic law of science you don't ask for us to prove it to you, we ask YOU to DISPROVE it.
So in that tiny 1% chance that you're being serious and really are that uneducated, I ask you: present to us your proof, your scientific peer reviewed papers that EM and SOUND are alike or the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

You must lead such a sheltered life.
Did your parents ever let you open your mouth right in front of a breaking WAVE? Site, smell, taste, touch and hearing, just a little of what you need to get real about WAVES..

Wow, what a stretch. NCM says all senses are waves, I bring up three that aren't and your response is that if I stand in an ocean wave with my mouth open, I'll taste it?

Man, that's weak. Come on, Donny, lay down the pipe.

Actually, Donnie is closer to the truth than you think that he is. Our body systems are energy oriented, because at the core, we are all compressed energy. Even the flashing of a synaptic charge from the brain acts as an electrical impulse that reverberates outward and joins the environment, henceforth, the Universe. Our systems are also greatly affected by the ionosphere. If the ionosphere is positively charged, we get rain, bad weather etc. If it is negatively charged, we get sun and beauty...just like a battery. Its common knowledge that rain and constant bombardment of negative energy can cause depression, anxiety, and ultimately suicidal tendencies. This is because our bodily systems are interpreting and are highly affected by weather systems due to the electrical nature of our bodies.

That may be something that you want to study before you call Donnie out on something that YOU believe is ignorant. He's right, you're wrong. Our whole system is ran by electricity, and without the electrical charge of the body...YOU'RE DEAD.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed

Originally posted by rufusdrak

This thread is getting crazy... Let's all agree on one thing though.

Light and Sound both are in wave form. Waves can produce work. Work can produce movement. Earthquakes are movement.

Entirely possible...

But HAARP wasn't on at the time... So I would try to eliminate other possibilities before settling on the one huge antenna array up north that was off.

Back on topic anyone?

wrong. first of all light and sound use two completely different types of waves. One uses longitudinal compression waves that compress material/medium, i.e. something it can propagate through. And the other uses transverse waves and is pure energy that propagates not through material but through anything including vacuum. Thus for you to say that a transverse light-wave can produce work which can produce movement which can produce an earth quake is not accurate.

My statement is fully accurate and you need to go research what EM waves are capable of.

I didn't say they were the same wave... I said they were both waves. Just like waves in a pond. It's all a form of a wave.

Waves can produce work...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

Actually, Donnie is closer to the truth than you think that he is. Our body systems are energy oriented, because at the core, we are all compressed energy. Even the flashing of a synaptic charge from the brain acts as an electrical impulse that reverberates outward and joins the environment, henceforth, the Universe. Our systems are also greatly affected by the ionosphere. If the ionosphere is positively charged, we get rain, bad weather etc. If it is negatively charged, we get sun and beauty...just like a battery. Its common knowledge that rain and constant bombardment of negative energy can cause depression, anxiety, and ultimately suicidal tendencies. This is because our bodily systems are interpreting and are highly affected by weather systems due to the electrical nature of our bodies.

That may be something that you want to study before you call Donnie out on something that YOU believe is ignorant. He's right, you're wrong. Our whole system is ran by electricity, and without the electrical charge of the body...YOU'RE DEAD.

Actually, YOU'RE wrong. Donnie's main shtick is not that everything is made of electricity but rather than EM and SOUND are the same thing and are carried in identical ways on the same waves. He's irrevocably, 100% unequivocally WRONG and so are you if you support his puerile assertions.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by rufusdrak]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This thread is getting crazy... Let's all agree on one thing though.

Light and Sound both are in wave form. Waves can produce work. Work can produce movement. Earthquakes are movement.

Entirely possible...

But HAARP wasn't on at the time... So I would try to eliminate other possibilities before settling on the one huge antenna array up north that was off.

Back on topic anyone?

wrong. first of all light and sound use two completely different types of waves. One uses longitudinal compression waves that compress material/medium, i.e. something it can propagate through. And the other uses transverse waves and is pure energy that propagates not through material but through anything including vacuum. Thus for you to say that a transverse light-wave can produce work which can produce movement which can produce an earth quake is not accurate.

My statement is fully accurate and you need to go research what EM waves are capable of.

I didn't say they were the same wave... I said they were both waves. Just like waves in a pond. It's all a form of a wave.

Waves can produce work...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
BTW... All I see it the DEATH STAR blowing up earth... Vader laughing about people who think light can't cause earthquakes.

NO BUT IT'LL BLAST YOUR PLANET TO BITS... I AM YOUR FATHER!~

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

Earthquakes come from the same places they've always come from, shifting faults. There has been no increase in the number or severity of earthquakes in more than 100 years. Here is the data for earthquakes of 7.0 and greater.

Without triangulation of the signal there is no way to determine where it is coming from but since the OP has now detected it at 12Mhz, that does rule out HAARP.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Excluding the mysticism part, you're not really compressed energy. And before you start waving E=MC^^2 around, that expresses the energy equivalence of matter, it doesn't say that matter is secretly compressed energy.

I would bet you can't prove the bit about "if the ionosphere is positively charged you get rain" etc.

Negative energy (back to Blavatsky again...mysticism co-opting terms from science) only exists in the sense of a very oddball bit of quantum physics. You are using the term in the new age sense. That doesn't belong in a physics oriented discussion.

NCM said that all senses were waves. I countered with three that were not. Donny went a'stretchin' for the point that if I stood on the beach and let an ocean wave hit my open mouth, I would "taste a wave", which was a bizarre non-sequitur caused by him straining mightily to find an example.

No, he's not right. Well, he's right in that you can "taste a wave" if you put your mouth in the ocean, but it's a nonsensical sort of correctness that has nothing to do with the topic.

You are not correct about being "run by electricity". Your whole system is run by chemical energy. There's a lot of exchange of electrons in there, because that's the nature of chemical bonds. But "electricity", if you mean a flow of electrons like you'd get in a wire, is pretty minimal in the body except as the byproduct of some other process. Nerves, for example, since you bring that up, don't have current flow as such except between nodes of Ranvier. The electrical impulses you see on a myoscope or EEG are a byproduct of the way nerves and muscles actually send signals - by opening and closing ion channels in the cell membranes in waves like people doing the wave at a stadium. They don't conduct down the axon like a wire, nor does one neuron cause the next neuron to fire by electrical charges being passed.

At any rate, what Donnie had to say had diddly to do with electric charges in your body, so your entire response was a big non-sequitur in itself.

edit: clarify a point, I ran two topics together in one paragraph

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by djcubed

Earthquakes come from the same places they've always come from, shifting faults. There has been no increase in the number or severity of earthquakes in more than 100 years. Here is the data for earthquakes of 7.0 and greater.

WRONG... There has absolutly been an increase in the number of quakes... that is what I am paying attention to. Although the shifting faults comment really got to the bottom of it all. Thanks for your incredable incite.

Now onto the real data... www.earth.webecs.co.uk...

Below is a graph showing how the number of ALL magnitude earthquakes has grown over recent years.

DATES FROM & TO PERIOD NO. EARTHQUAKES (Mag. > 6.99)
--------------------------- ----------- ------------------------------
1863 to 1900 incl 38 yrs 12
1901 to 1938 incl 38 yrs 53 Reference list 1901 to 1938
1939 to 1976 incl 38 yrs 71 Reference list 1939 to 1976
1977 to 2014 incl * 38 yrs 144 (to Sept. 2009) predict >180 in total. Reference list 1977 to date

* Although periods are shown up to 2014, this report was initially written in 2006. Therefore the final period (from 1977) will be updated as required until the end of 2014. In the meantime a predicted total is shown.
The earthquake (SW off coast of American Samoa) on 29th September 2009 is the last included in these numbers.

Apart from the "long-term" trends shown above, which show an ongoing persistent increase, it is perhaps more stark to record that earthquakes across the planet show a marked increase in activity since 1997. There are more major earthquakes occurring now, and this on an ever more frequent basis.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by djcubed]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by djcubed]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Nope, I was referring to body energy systems. I have said nothing about EM energy vs sound. Nor will I.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Um, actually, its quite proven that a positive charge in the ionosphere creates negative weather, and that a negatively charged ionosphere means positive weather. Just like a battery. You do know what a battery is...correct???

It only takes a second to look it up. I suggest that you do it if you want to prove me wrong...and please, don't ask me to do your homework for you. Also, EVERYTHING is nothing more than compressed energy and is frequency based. If you don't know this by now, then I am positive that you know far less about HAARP, EM radiation, and RF frequencies than you obviously pretend to know.

Oh...what the heck. I'll go ahead and educate you since you are begging to be proven wrong. And, since you didn't know this very elementary information, it really makes it hard to accept anything that you have provided when it comes to your "research."
www.auf.asn.au...
www.missioninstruments.com...

And please, don't send me some weak argument in an attempt to prove this wrong. Its pretty cut and dry.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

Oh come on. Not that stupid list again.
At the bottom of that page you will see that the "data" they use comes from here.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

An what is that list? It is not a complete list, it is a list of "selected" earthquakes. It is a subset of the data in the chart posted above. It is incomplete. The chart I posted is the complete dataset for earthquakes of 7.0 and greater.

Selected earthquakes of general historic interest

You might be interested in this discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Phage]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join