It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Then why not take a short look into ELF SLF VLF and be enlightened.
Phage told us that was RADIO ha ha. So did the wacker,Ha Ha

Back on the other HAARP thread where I started chucking ELF radio schematics at you, you finally acquiesced and agreed that ELF radio was not ELF sound. Sad that you've forgotten so quickly.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
GREAT POST...props to the OP....Note however that if any of you do just a tiny bit of research you will find that HAARP is only ONE of MANY similar facilities across the globe with silimar capabilites and technology....google EISCAT...you will find that most of theses facilities( and we are talking hundreds) are funded by International Government. The shortwave frequencies heard...have been documented globally at many seperate facilities...Ive began to wonder how many posters on ATS this day and age are actual realists seeking a bottom to the rabbit hole....versus HIRED PROPAGANDISTS sent to dispell and discredit such evidence supported claims...similar to this one....HAARP like technology can control weather, weapons, atmosphere, and believe it OR NOT....certain frequencies can assimilate human EMOTION!

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by rufusdrak

The assignment of 7 hues is just as arbitrary as 7 musical notes. There are no natural divisions in the range of human hearing or in the visible spectrum. They are both graduated, not stepped.

Well there you have it then, further proof that light and sound has no natural/mystical connection as implied by neo mystic.

link   

Originally posted by pondrthis
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

True indeed. But this isn't really a "resonance" phenomenon.

There's a frequency that promotes absorption that's known as the "K-edge" in materials (I know, that's an x-ray freq. concept, but there are equivalent L-, M-, N-edges and so on into the lower frequencies). At this frequency, the photon suddenly has the potential to eject an electron in a new shell because it has enough energy to break the binding energy.

Raises a virtual beer to pondrthis.

Very nice explanation. Welcome to the physics side of arguments. Glad to have you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Can't you make music with a chromatic scale (12 notes)? A pentatonic scale (5 notes)?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Phage you are wrong and should check your facts again. You can get the ground to vibrate using electromagnetic waves.

Look into ATOMIC DIELECTRIC RESONANCE.

Any civillian who says they KNOW anything about HARP is full of themself.

Do you actually understand what that means, other than just googling for something that had the words microwave and resonance in?

Dielectric resonance is the sort of thing you get with polar molecules. The rotating e-field of the radio wave can couple to the dipole in the molecule, giving it a spin. The efficiency at which this happens depends on the dipole, the radio wave frequency and the mass of the molecule.

This produces heat.

Not sound. Not vibration at the macro level. Heat.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by rufusdrak

reply to post by Donny 4 million

Another strange coincidence in the relationship between light and sound, is that in the rainbow spectrum there are seven distinct colour hues, from violet in the high band to red in the low band. And there are seven notes in the musical scale from C to B. Then we have the so called pentatonal scale which has five notes, and these are the notes you can produce simply by playing a trumpet with no valves or holes in it. However, these five notes are part of the seven note linear scale and stretch over a longer interval than the common linear octave. It is believed that these "natural tones" reflect harmony between the twelve or seven note scale and the earth's frequency. Sound is quite amazing.

The 7 arbitrary musical notes have nothing to do with light and do not relate to any "7 color hues" as you claim. Light can be deduced scientifically through a prism. The 7 notes cannot be and do not occur any where naturally in nature. They are arbitrarily constructed through the equal temperament system.

Of cource the seven notes of an octave cant be accurately measured in the exact same was as light can be. YES IT CAN. But talk to a sound engeneer instead I am fed up here. If there wasn't harmpony between the seven notes then we wouldn't have music damnit. We would have noise. Dividing the octave into seven notes plus the octave note which is the exact same note as the prime note. Mixing these notes together can produce chords harmonating in any of these seven notes frequencies, in the exact same way as when mixing the seven colours of the rain bow can create all shades of colour also harmonating when put together. You can simplify the colour scheme seen in the prism where we have seven visible distinct colours into three light colours, like RGB and using paint into four colours, the CMYK system to reflect these three RGB colours. There are more accurate systems of showing colour too, but in basics we come down to seven shades of light, seven tones of sound. PERIOD.

WRONG. The 7 tones of everything you're talking about is completely 100% arbitrary and has no basis in nature. Thus the causal relationship you're implying between sound and light once again is complete bunk and is not conterminous with objective science.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTheOne

But how do you know all of this? appart from the power output, I just mean the efficiency and what the Ionoshpere does to ELF, etc.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by NotTheOne]

We've got a subscription to Geophysical Research Letters would be the politically correct answer to that question.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Can't you make music with a chromatic scale (12 notes)? A pentatonic scale (5 notes)?

Exactly the 20th century has proved that arbitrary relationships between tones and harmonies like perfect 5ths and 4ths are just that - arbitrary. I.E. no conclusive study has yet proven that we are naturally from birth inclined towards equal temperament baroque/classical music of the Mozartian ilk. People reared on atonal 20th century music with tone rows, serialism and the like have demonstrated a preponderance towards liking that sort of music over the supposedly more "naturally" designated classical system.
This only goes to show that music being so arbitrary has very little objective say in this current argument so while music is a fascinating topic I have no idea why neo mystic brought it up.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, and I pointed this out, didn't I? The seven whole notes (the seven notes in a septimcan be further divided into twelve notes by adding five half notes, as seen on a piano. But the function of the twelve tone scale is to produce a total of twelve different seven note scales, each starting with a space of 2^1/12 Hz. The pentatonal scale walks in between here, but in the end when you complete the whole penatonal scale, you end up with the same seven tones of the common scale. I for one love traditional folk music, and that is mostly based on the five natural tones you can produce by simply blowing through a pipe, and like I say it all comes down to the seven notes. Placing the five natural tones along a scale of frequency ranging from here to there, and then fill in the missing holes, you get a twelve tone scale, which is the chromatic one and then the septagonal skale from this. The whole point with these being twelve notes on the most basic piano keyboard is that from these twelve notes, you can make twelve seven note scales. Go to China and they may have a completely different concept of music, but the math breaks tthose scales down to the twelve not chromatic scale too. Modern jazz music even use quarter notes, just to be smart of course. No, just joking, but when talking harmony, when two or more notes make the sound of one, you get music pleasant to the eye. You can even see in water ripples how they make pleasent patterns at these harmonies. If you for instance play a C and a Ciss you turn your head and scream turn down the damn noise, but playing lets say a C and an E you would hear a clear sound, and that goes along the whole claviature. It's tough explaining, but when playing it you'd hear it. When playing a false piano or guitar, you would leave since the music isn't right. And what makes the difference between a bad and a great artist is his ability to do the same thing, he tunes the colours tints perfectly.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

The scanning process is based on assessing the transmission, reflection and absorption image properties of objects in ultra-wide bands at invisible light frequencies (radio-wave, micro-wave, sub-micro-wave and thermal infra-red wave-bands). These waves, when passing through materials, cause the electrons within the atoms or molecules to resonate.

Notice 'resonance'.

Another, perhaps more in line with the discussion;

Yes, but it's a spin or tumble resonance with very high frequency radio, from the microwave up to near visible light frequencies. It's essentially identical to microwave spectroscopy.

What it's NOT is a "resonance" that involves macro-level vibrations, like you'd get from a paint mixer.

For any molecule, you'll get a set of different quantum mechanical resonances - spin, tumble, scissoring, and the like, all at different wavelengths. It's great to try to identify a material that way, but what you get out of the excited material is, at a macro level, heat, not shaking.

Notice the article essentially states that differing materials have differing resonance profiles? And that a library of materials and their resonance factors, is or has been compiled.

This may go some way to explaining why Hams seem to intuitively suspect the signal seems to be 'hunting'. Hunting for the correct material to resonate would seem logical.

Only if said hams are listening at the wavelengths you quoted above - microwaves, terahertz waves, infrared.

So, we have an RF based system, with a library of 'resonance targets', that can penetrate deeper than 4km into the Earth...
The system as described is ultimately a LOW power system...which of course, doesn't mean for a moment it cannot become a HIGH powered one.

So you have a portable microwave spectroscopy system that can detect the minute spin absorption of very very high frequency EM by materials as it's transformed into heat. The same effect, by the way, is used in diathermy, where it's used to heat your knee if you sprain it. You'll note that it doesn't shake your bones to pieces.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The seven note scale has been used since the stoneages. Flutes found made by Neandethals just recently are based on the exact same scale. In the bible they refer to seven notes of the musical scale too. It's way more than just arbitrary conformity. It's perfect system which not only works but which nature seems to reflect also in the pentatonal scale. It has always been like that for some reason. It is what we like to hear. The twelve tones of the chromatic scale is broken down ultimately to the pentatonal or 5 note scale, and these are the only five resonating notes you can produce using only your mouth and a pipe. But like I said: filling in the gaps, making it linear it becomes twelve notes of the chromatic scale. This is fact, not arbitrary BS.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Bedlam

Not wanting to get into with you guys, since you appear to have your 'own thing' going on, but...

Since Radio waves are a facet of the EM spectrum, of which Light is a part, essentially light and radio are the same thing...ok.

You say;

You can't focus RF "to a point", you're limited to a spot about two wavelengths across even with a parabolic, with a phased array it's not that tight. But at 10MHz, that's a couple hundred feet of "point".

And while it's is not quite what you were saying above..

Laser light, as used in fibre optic communications and transmissions, can also essentially be thought of as radio wave propagation, very TIGHTLY focused.

So, in this sense at least, you can indeed focus RF to a very small point.

Like I said, you're limited to a spot about 2 wavelengths across. For light, that can be pretty small. For HF, it's pretty large.

That's why a blueray disk can encode more information than a CD or DVD, the wavelength of 'blue' is much smaller than that of 'red'. The storage density on the disk tends to go up as the inverse square of the laser wavelength. Half the wavelength, 4x the storage, or close to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The seven note scale has been used since the stoneages.

This is news to me. Please cite proof so I can see where you heard that the equal temperament 7 note scale developed a few hundred years ago was in fact used by cavemen in the 'stone ages'. This revelation is mind blowing to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

There are two kinds of Shuman frequency, one which is about the SOUND the earth makes, and the other is the EM radiation which is involved.

I don't think so. Is there any reputable site that states there is a sound? An actual physics sort of site, not a new age one?

There's just a LOT of mystical poop out there where people try to pretend it's the music of the spheres or something, but calculating the thing's a 3rd year fields test question.

Unfortunately, you get a lot of woo-woo sites that may in fact even start off factually (the "Earth Breathing" site comes to mind) but then dive right off into the new age mumbo jumbo complete with Kirlian aura photos and the like. Unfortunately, there's so MUCH Schumann mumbo-jumbo on the net that it's hard to pick out the real info from the bogus.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

How about: the Do Re Mi flute of the stoneage, most likely produced by Neandethals, matching the scale we still use today, HA

www.greenwych.ca...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

There are two kinds of Shuman frequency, one which is about the SOUND the earth makes, and the other is the EM radiation which is involved.

I don't think so. Is there any reputable site that states there is a sound? An actual physics sort of site, not a new age one?

There's just a LOT of mystical poop out there where people try to pretend it's the music of the spheres or something, but calculating the thing's a 3rd year fields test question.

Unfortunately, you get a lot of woo-woo sites that may in fact even start off factually (the "Earth Breathing" site comes to mind) but then dive right off into the new age mumbo jumbo complete with Kirlian aura photos and the like. Unfortunately, there's so MUCH Schumann mumbo-jumbo on the net that it's hard to pick out the real info from the bogus.

I guess I can't fault poor new age mislead mystics like neo-mystic because he's probably reading garbage like on this site: www.sound-physics.com...

read their description of Schumann resonance. It's hilarious. They talk about the "acoustic" and "sound" properties of the Schumann resonance and relate it to sound yet in the very next sentence they describe it as an EM wave.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by mirageofdeceit

I'll ask the same thing I asked the OP.

How did you know it was HAARP you were listening to? Are you basing that conclusion just on the strength of the signal or something else?

First of all, the way it cut through the frequencies - it was relatively broadband, cutting through maybe 100 kHz of bandwidth.

I then jumped on the 'net and searched on the frequency. It is quite common to hear it on the frequency I was listening to, apparently, at the time I was listening to it.

I have no sources better than that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

How about: the Do Re Mi flute of the stoneage, most likely produced by Neandethals, matching the scale we still use today, HA

www.greenwych.ca...

Not bad. This time you were almost able to back up your postulations with evidence. However it falls short in this case for a few of the following reasons:

1. you said that cavemen played the 7 note diatonic scale. This article pretty clearly states that the flute plays 4 notes. That's barely half of the notes you claimed they used.

2. If you actually read the article thoroughly (I know I didn't - I skimmed but still was able to pinpoint holes) you'd see that the actual notes that the flute played is pure conjecture because they don't know the original length of the "flute" nor are they even 100% certain that it was a flute to begin with...could just be a bone with holes. The notes that the flute would have played would have depended on its length and other things but apparently it was broken off so there's no real way to tell what exact notes it played and whether they matched anything at all from the diatonic scale.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I already explained this to you using the basic math of music. If we extend or transpose the traditional pre war music scale (where A5 is tuned in 432Hz) downwards into the non-hearable spectrum, you eventually end up with the exact same frequency. Go out using an advanced microphone and a Hz meter yourself and do the work, or do the math according to the system I posted, or do a search yourself. I am not at work for you, I'm not your damn professor, it's just the way it is. I don't need a frekking site to back up the obvious. Do the math and refute me if I'm wrong. It's even related to the golden proportion down the road.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join