It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.2- BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO 2010 April 04 22:40:39 UTC

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ah man. All these quakes is going to make the earth spin faster and faster. We are going to have some short days. That would be a major coinkidink.

SMR

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Really good video here LINK

7.2 Mexicali Earthquake - Mountains 30K south of Mexicali

We were driving on the highway just south of Mexicali when the earthquake started to sway our car back and forth. We pulled over to watch huge amounts of dust be kicked up in the mountains and ride out the rest of the shaker.

*WARNING* Video Contains Explicit Language
=====================================
=====================================

This thing jolted me out of my bed as I tried taking a small power nap before eating. A good 45sec shake. Been feeling aftershocks all day and even got rocked again at 4:14AM with a 5.1 shaker not far from me.
Looking at the quake map, it seems that all the following shakes have followed the fault line pretty well and allowing shakers to actually start in my area. Strange considering the location of the original.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by SMR]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by killer4281

i have one question why do all these events get turned to a god thing?

Everything is a God thing.

Stealthkix

[edit on 6-4-2010 by randyvs]

Well stated -- "everything is a God thing". But Agnostics and Atheists until the amazing Sunspot revelations uncovered by the ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't see how any intelligent person can be an Agnostic or Atheist.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

So I'm supposed to believe that the earthquake was an act of god because someone who is looking for proof of god found one sunspot before an earthquake that resembled the islands? Why didn't god just make it more precise or obvious, like spelling out 'hey, this is god' on the sun?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91

So I'm supposed to believe that the earthquake was an act of god because someone who is looking for proof of god found one sunspot before an earthquake that resembled the islands? Why didn't god just make it more precise or obvious, like spelling out 'hey, this is god' on the sun?

You are supposed to use your mind. Look at the THREAD I provided a link for you. Could it have been an accident -- two groups of Islands and one Olympic logo?

I concluded it was no accident -- Got to be some GOD who can write on the face of the SUN!!!!

I already know that God controlled everything. The thread is for numskulls who don't believe in God.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Right, now, first off lease understand that I am not definitely attributing this to Sunday`s quake, but it was just a fleeting thought in my head.

Now, my questions are...

1. Of those reporting odd sensations prior to the quake, approx how long before the quake would you estimate you had the strange feelings?

2. Is there anyone else who does not reside in the US who felt anything strange?

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
reply to post by ROBL240

Not that it means anything, but I've been hearing a constant high pitch noise all evening here way up in Washington State. The same sort of sound you would hear a few seconds to a minute after a near gun shot or firecracker. You know the ringing in your ears. Again it might not be related, but I have sensitive hearing and I don't have tinnitus or anything, so it's not normal for me.

It may be unrelated, but my husband and I heard a noise much like this last night. We had never heard anything like it before, and determined it wasn't cars or trucks. It might have been avionic, but nothing we'd ever experienced before. It was almost hollow, like it was going through a tube. A distinct, high pitched sort of whine, almost just out of earshot. FWIW, we're in Eastern Canada, and I don't believe this (either the noise or what's happening with the EQs) had anything to do with HAARP.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by time91

You are supposed to use your mind. Look at the THREAD I provided a link for you. Could it have been an accident -- two groups of Islands and one Olympic logo?

I concluded it was no accident -- Got to be some GOD who can write on the face of the SUN!!!!

I already know that God controlled everything. The thread is for numskulls who don't believe in God.

No offense, but not everybody believes as you do, and I feel it's pretty unnecessary to label anyone who doesn't believe in God a 'numskull'.

I myself am an Atheist, can you accept that, or in your eyes am I too a numskull?

As for the thread you linked to, it's an interesting coincidence in my eyes, nothing more. Sunspots take on all kinds of shapes, and earthquakes happen all over the place.

I personally don't attribute God to any of it, but I'm not going to insult you for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
god doesnt create earthquakes, the planet does, tectonics and all that sort of mumbo jumbo..

i guess im a numbskull for believing in science!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
god doesnt create earthquakes, the planet does, tectonics and all that sort of mumbo jumbo..

i guess im a numbskull for believing in science!

No, you are not a numskull for believing in science. you are a numskull for not using you scientific mind for the evaluation of events to determine if those events point to the existence of GOD.

Do you think it possible that the sunspot events and the earthquake events and the Olympics logo and timing could have been an accident?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And with that last comment,

I officially announce this thread derailed.

Seriously, it doesn't matter if it's a 'God' event or a 'scientific' event, it is naturally occurring and it happens. And also insulting people using evidence of things you have READ about online and not witnessed first hand is an insult to all the people who die every year in these natural disasters.

By your own logic, if God is behind every earthquake and therefore if He, It, They weren't there to pull the trigger then the plates on the planet would remain stationary.

Think logically and don't do any further dis-service to all the people who lose their lives to these tragic events.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kennit

This is really strange, the noise you are hearing is exactly the same as my daughter has been hearing on and off for the last couple of months. when she read your thread she said THATS IT, thats what I hear. we live in the south of England in the UK. Last week we saw what I can only discribe as two rainbow things either side of the sun and the sun was so bright it seemed silver. I found a photo of one on. STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES .COM. it looked so beautiful yet chilling. the other things we get here are chemtrails, every day since last september that is when the snails and the slugs just disappeared. there are hardly any small birds in my area anymore. The only conclusion I can come to is that someone or something is poisoning not just us but this beautiful planet to. GOD HELP US ALL.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh my goodness lets stop with the "numb skull" name throwing, Please keep on topic, and not the topic of each other,
Any name calling with result in the posts being classed as Off Topic from this point on.

Thanks,
Asala.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sumatra in Indonesia just got hit by a 7.8 quake.

Tsunami alert was issued but later canceled.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio today and didn't realize that jessie ventura actually moved very close to the epicenter of this quake. I wonder what he will have to say about this?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by StealthKix

We agree, however, that we can feel "a disturbance in the force": nothing that you can definitely describe or define, but still there and abnormal. I wouldn't be surprised if we get another big one in the region over the next few days.

I suspect that we are feeling an electrical field being generated by rock compression, a piezoelectric effect.

Interesting, do you think that could explain why I have been lightheaded and somewhat dizzy since the quake? I hear many others feel the same. It is like having small doses of vertigo.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
“Ahhh, it’s gone, it’s gone, it’s gone…All the #ty shows are gone, all the idiots screaming in the #ing wind are dead, I love it…leaving nothing but a cool, beautiful serenity called Arizona Bay. That’s right, when L.A. falls in the #ing ocean and is flushed away, all it will leave is Arizona Bay….”
- Bill Hicks

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Taken in the rural area of Mexicali

twitpic.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been discussed but as I remember there weren't near as many after shocks in Haiti as there have been from the Cali and Chile quakes. Is this because the faults over there are becoming very unstable?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
Sorry if this has been discussed but as I remember there weren't near as many after shocks in Haiti as there have been from the Cali and Chile quakes. Is this because the faults over there are becoming very unstable?

Yeah me and my family have noticed that too, there's a small movement almost every 2 minutes...we are getting kinda worried to be honest, anyone got any info on this?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

well it seems I dont have any good news for ya
from this article, Seismologist are predicting
a huge massive earthquake around CA in the
next 30 days and CA will start sinking into
the Pacific.

www.chacha.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join