It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.2- BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO 2010 April 04 22:40:39 UTC

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
if you can't understand..than blaim ore praise god......good thinking..
knowing the fact that we are all living on an tiny crust on magma...:-)

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by boondock-saint
best wishes to all in this area
and hope for the best

can somebody say HAARP ????

That kind of reckless endangerment of the crust risks turning the entire surface of earth into molten lava.

Such a risky expierment would never be undertaken, it has too great of a potential to spiral out of control.

Unless you think humans are THAT crazy!
Maybe we are I don't know.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

When the first atomic bomb was being developed scientists didn't know whether it would ignite the entire atmosphere of the Earth and kill every living thing on it. Yes, humans ARE that crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, not much has come of my post here. Respect to those that did reply to my post, but, I was looking for something out with the continental region of the US, not the political.

But still though. Yesterday, about 6-7 hours before the quake, I felt sick. Only slightly sick then it subsided, but nonetheless, a definite sickness came over my tummy.

I know I`m only clutching at Gaian straws here, but I thought it may be something worth talking about.

Anyway, again, to those that posted...thank you. But I will attenuate my question and have it include those that are off the geographical area of the quake, not just the political.

Anyone else think that it should be OK to start a sentence with "But"?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Any more news from people in the area? Whats it like there?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Well, not much has come of my post here. Respect to those that did reply to my post, but, I was looking for something out with the continental region of the US, not the political.

But still though. Yesterday, about 6-7 hours before the quake, I felt sick. Only slightly sick then it subsided, but nonetheless, a definite sickness came over my tummy.

I know I`m only clutching at Gaian straws here, but I thought it may be something worth talking about.

Anyway, again, to those that posted...thank you. But I will attenuate my question and have it include those that are off the geographical area of the quake, not just the political.

Anyone else think that it should be OK to start a sentence with "But"?

You learned a lot, if you would just study my posts. I've been working with ET presence for 25 years -- what I say makes sense -- what other answer do you have for 911, for the Haiti earthquake/sunspots, etc.

God made you and the other forum participants feel like they felt because "He" knew that they would be coming here and participating in this Forum.

If you can draw pictures on the Sun and control earthquake, you are a pretty powerful God -- and the real God is not the god of the foolishCatholic Priests or the God of the foolish Baptist Ministers.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Sweetheart, my God is the God of the Bible. Tried and true, the Way, the Truth, and the Light. He is the only way to Heaven. I don't rely on baptist ministers for my council. I rely on His Word. So exactly which "God" are you referring to if not the Catholic, or Baptist? Because I am not sure you are referring to Jesus, who IS the only real GOD!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

Been pretty quiet since yesterday.

We got our BOB ready after the first quake, just in case, and slept in clothes, but the night passed quietly.

We're located in San Diego county, not far from the epicenter, relatively speaking. There's been a huge number of small aftershocks, but nothing we could feel.

We agree, however, that we can feel "a disturbance in the force": nothing that you can definitely describe or define, but still there and abnormal. I wouldn't be surprised if we get another big one in the region over the next few days.

I suspect that we are feeling an electrical field being generated by rock compression, a piezoelectric effect.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by etcorngods

Sweetheart, my God is the God of the Bible. Tried and true, the Way, the Truth, and the Light. He is the only way to Heaven. I don't rely on baptist ministers for my council. I rely on His Word. So exactly which "God" are you referring to if not the Catholic, or Baptist? Because I am not sure you are referring to Jesus, who IS the only real GOD!!!

See, the English language has been coded to have hundreds of thousands of hidden meanings.

Words like Heaven, Bible, Catholic, Jesus, Christ have hidden meanings which are loaded to destroy religion as we know it today. IT will be particularly difficult for robots like you who have been trained to say stuff like "He is the only way to Heaven".

Double click on my "ETCORNGODS" name and look at my ATS page -- you will learn about the GOD who controls Sunspots, Earthquakes, hidden meanings in the English language.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i think its scary how people were predicting this to happen

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by StealthKix

Been pretty quiet since yesterday.

We got our BOB ready after the first quake, just in case, and slept in clothes, but the night passed quietly.

We're located in San Diego county, not far from the epicenter, relatively speaking. There's been a huge number of small aftershocks, but nothing we could feel.

We agree, however, that we can feel "a disturbance in the force": nothing that you can definitely describe or define, but still there and abnormal. I wouldn't be surprised if we get another big one in the region over the next few days.

I suspect that we are feeling an electrical field being generated by rock compression, a piezoelectric effect.

best to stay on alert for 10 days. Heard of aftershocks occuring 10days after, or even worse the 7.2 could have been foreshock. So best to keep supplies topped up and an exit strategy planned.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

I live in Southern California (Orange County) and felt yesterday's quake and several aftershocks in the evening (including one waking me up at 4:14 AM). The reasons the media isn't doing much is simple. It wasn't a big deal. Yes, we all in southern California felt this massive quake. It was a rolling feeling but not a major shaker unless you were in San Diego or lower. Even my friends in SD said although it shook really good, little if any damage other than a few things falling off shelves. A couple small towns on both sides of the border got the worst of it. But still, compared to the property and lives lost in Chile and Haiti, it was a non-event. The 4.4 quake that was centered within LA two weeks ago was far worse than yesterday's quake even though it lasted only for three seconds. It was a jolt! This one was a rolling quake but lasted 45 seconds.

The strangest thing about this quake is the vertigo effects so many of us are feeling. I am still light headed and last night was awful in that sense. The earth is still moving a lot!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by joebinotto
reply to post by alexgia

The strangest thing about this quake is the vertigo effects so many of us are feeling. I am still light headed and last night was awful in that sense. The earth is still moving a lot!

You are experiencing the effects of an act of God.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by joebinotto

GREAT POST! You are exactly right!
If you don't live in earthquake country, you just don't get it!
NOT a big deal, just another quake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
From what I understand by geological standards this was still a pretty damn big quake, but the epicenter just so happened to be in a very lucky place so not much happened in way of damage. If only we could always be so lucky.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missletow
From what I understand by geological standards this was still a pretty damn big quake, but the epicenter just so happened to be in a very lucky place so not much happened in way of damage. If only we could always be so lucky.

Exactly - had this happened in an urban area the news/reaction/outcome would have been very different.

I also live in an earthquake-prone area and 7.2 is never NOT a big deal!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
btw, I didn't mean to insinuate that it "wasn't a big deal" only to make a point to some why it isn't being covered in the press back east. It hit a low populated area, minimal damage considering the size, and only two known deaths. If this same quake would have hit between 150-200 miles due north, it would have been a catastrophe! Also, it is being covered here in California (excessively).

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im seeing more new's covered about this quake. As a matter of fact, a news team was in Calexico, about 30minutes from where I live (Brawley).

there's just a high fence dividing Mexicali, and Calexico. And trust me, people are lucky because the place they were reporting on was basically like a shopping center where people leave mexicali just to go in to calexico to buy food,clothes, and stuff like that. I believe the news team was from "Primer Impacto" or one of those on telemundo. I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i have one question why do all these events get turned to a god thing?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by killer4281

I guess that for some it's their way of justifying things they don't understand... others put their faith in a greater force than science. Personally, I'll go with science every time

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

Everything is a God thing.

Stealthkix

Any more news from people in the area? Whats it like there?

I'm in Apple Valley Ca.
It's quiet like Apacheman says. Although yesterday wasn't violent I
knew right from the gate it was a huge quake. Just a very gentle Reciprocator.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join