It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple See Bright "Computer Slash" Object Hovering in Sky. Photos Taken.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
I saw this at the linked site for the story, and thought it was interesting....

UFOS Northwest Comment to Above Comment:

UFOS Northwest Comment to Above Comment: I appreciate your comments, but I disagree with your assessment:

1. The photo was taken at 7 PM EDT.

2. At that time Venus was only 7 degrees above the horizon to the WNW (268 degrees). The object in the photo is at a "much" higher elevation. Venus set not too long after the photo was taken.

I don't know where UFOS NW gets their information but a quick look at Stellarium shows that Venus was 15.5 degrees above the horizon at Toronto on 3/16 at 7 PM, not 7 degrees.

I think it's Venus.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is but the 30 sec exposure sounds off..Unless the person walking in the right side appartment stood perfectly still mid step for the whole 30 secs..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Good comparison pics, Greeneyed - pretty conclusive interpretation, IMO.

Can't resist mentioning, Phage's response reminds me of the old OJ Simpson e-mail address joke..anybody remember that one?

[forwardslash][forwardslash][backslash][backslash]@[escape][escape]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, Im bumping this so that people will see that this chineese UFO was posted here way back in April 4. 2010, and is not new.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The witness has sent additional photos of the object. Updates will be posted as time permits.

What's a computer slash?

Its when you are caught short whilst surfing the net.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
The OP picture just look like lights from a plane....pictures of helicopter as an example (all I had in my MATS folder):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2460614fbe9d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed57c5e1daf7.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a plane showng same affect.

More examples....

Im not a camera expert....but I believe this is caused by long exposure.

[edit on April 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

Wow thanks for sharing these photos, I have seen lots of apparent UFO pictures that look exactly like this. Come to think of it, the photo of the "UFO" that shut down the Chinese Airport looks a lot like this. Perhaps China was telling the truth when they said it was to do with the military?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So it's only one person who took the photograph? Any other useful description, such as sound, smell? I guess no one really cares to look up at the skies anymore. And since it didn't hit main stream, newsworthy media outlet, I guess the photo itself doesn't say much.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

looks to me like the photographer 'dragged' the shutter to accumulate available light to make the photograph. but to know for certain i'd need to see the metadata on the photograph. could be something innocent that, while moving through the sky with the shutter open, left the rectangular shaped light. who knows.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Its a time-delay shot of an aeroplane.

Stop making yourselves look stupid by claiming anything else.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Slippery Jim]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join