It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

No offense intended Doomsday 2029 but your thread title begs the question:

Who are you?

How can you confirm anything?

Will you be responsible/accountable enough to create a thread to apologize to members for creating stress in their lives if your predictions don't happen as per stipulated in you OP?

Or will you just make a list of excuses (or disappear) like many before you have done in the past?

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

haha that Illuminati movie looks hysterical!

Hercules, Pony Boy Curtis, and Bishop, the weird cyborg that bleeds milk, are the only people who could accurately portray the coming global takeover by a new world order. I hope this movie is released prior to June 21/22..

Seriously though, all that can be done is distributing the information and then waiting to see what happens. Plan for the worst, hope for the best..

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
As soon as I posted my June 11 2010 date for Blackjack on Godlike Production forum someone closed the entire database down.
There was also a very popular topic about Jewish people leaving New York now.

Link towards "Jewish people leaving New York now" discussion?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Okay referencing the date 621 June 21.

Here are some event s that occurred in the year 621:

* Byzantine Emperor Heraclius invades Persia
* Muhammad ascends to heaven (according to Muslim belief)
* Suinthila succeeds Sisebut as king of the Visigoths.

Here is the significance so far. Starting with the Roman Emperor

Heraclius' reign was marked by several military campaigns.

The year Heraclius came to power, the Byzantine Empire was threatened on multiple fronts. Heraclius immediately had to fight the invasion of the Empire by the Sassanians who were ruled by the Persian king Khosrau Parvez.

The first battles of the campaign ended in defeat for the Byzantines; and the Persian army fought their way to the gate of Constantinople, the capital.

The Persian army attacked the city from the east while an army of Avars, Slavs, and Bulgars attacked it from the west and from the sea. However, because Constantinople was protected by a strong navy and impenetrable walls, Heraclius was able to avoid total defeat.

Here is some history on what territories made up the Sassanian Empire:

During its existence, the Sassanid Empire encompassed all of today's Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Dagestan), southwestern Central Asia, part of Turkey, certain coastal parts of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf area, and areas of southwestern Pakistan.

The Sassanian era, during Late Antiquity, is considered to have been one of Iran's most important and influential historical periods.

In many ways, the Sassanian period witnessed the peak of ancient Persian civilization, and constituted the last great Iranian empire before the Muslim conquest and the adoption of Islam

We have the Eastern Roman Empire ruled by Heraclius Attacked by Persian Army, and then by the entire Sassanian Empire consisting of : Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Dagestan), southwestern Central Asia, part of Turkey, certain coastal parts of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf area, and areas of southwestern Pakistan.

How many times has the U. S. been compared to Rome? Hmmm??...
The U.S. is currently at war with a few of those countries as I type.

Pretty remarkable coincidence!! No a rather shocking bit of history to have occurred in the year 621.

www.knowledgerush.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Does this date mean anything? I have no idea, but it doesn't help me sleep tonight.

I'm editing to add this in the beginning of the post I spoke about several attacks initiated by Persia. How they attack on all fronts, right?

NOW THINK:: Bombs in several cities at same time.

My money is on 6/21!!!!!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by paxnatus]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but there is a partial solar eclipse on the 26th of June this year. Doesn't that play a part in some wiccan and other similar religions? Sure it is a few days after the 21, but it was interesting for me to find.

To be honest I don't want this prediction to come true. June 21 is my birthday and I've got a hot date that night for my present!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol if you really believe it is real, save all content on hard drive from all sources

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Okay guys I had a dream about this today. Its going to happen immediately after Stromboli eruption.
I also dreamt I was waking up and going to tell you guys.

So, now, Stromboli eruption is a indication.

Here is a link to what was asked to me:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Think about it...

6/11/2010 gives June 23 2010...

Both June 22-23 2010 and June 11 2010 are POPULAR dates, are public given dates.

And what about the story that was showing the lie being discovered in a year? ( 2011 ).

According to Timewave Zero, exactly this week next year a new world war will begin.
It will begin on June 8-9 2011.

June 11 2010 and September 11 2001 are similar...Just change some number...
6/11/ 2010 --- 9/11/2001

Look this event happened on June 11 1920:

1920 – During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase "smoke-filled room".

What you see? the word Blackstone...Black...

These are holidays of the day...Notice word Kamehameha
( what do you think when you see that word? )

Christian Feast Day
Barnabas the Apostle
Bartholomew the Apostle (Eastern Christianity)
Davis Day (Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Kamehameha Day, official state holiday of Hawaii, United States
Matralia, in honor of Mater Matuta. (Roman Empire)
The fifth day of the Vestalia. (Roman Empire)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Kamehameha makes me think of DBZ but that is me.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
reply to post by Zagari

Kamehameha makes me think of DBZ but that is me.

Lol, I know, kamehameha makes me think of a explosion and a butterfly ( real name of a animal ) .

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
On June 22nd there is going to be an emergency budget in the UK.

I am concerned about the cuts they are going to make, apparently decisions are going to be made which will affect UK Taxpayers for Decades to come!

www.hmrc.gov.uk...

www.taxassist.co.uk...

The result is the first coalition government seen in the UK since 1974 after the Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties agreed on plans to lead the country to economic recovery. This will largely be down to Lib Dem MP Vince Cable, the new business secretary, and George Osborne, the former shadow chancellor, who now has his hands on the red briefcase for real. Mr Osborne has announced that the first document to come from the briefcase under the new 'Con-Lib' regime will be an emergency Budget, which is to be delivered on June 22nd.

Am I the only person who finds the words 'Con-Lib' regime slightly ominous?!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't ever tell me comics can't become reality:

look at all of these of 9/11 please...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thank you. One can't help but feel 'de ja vu' type feelings when seeing depictions of the WTC in flames. I guess it was always an obvious target for terrorism.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My family still firmly believes that government of Usa didn't know about 9/11 impending attacks and they even ignored the threats.
( Yeaaaah of course, in their world, but not in the real one ) and they believe in the story the tv gave them...

Even when I showed them all the things that were premonitory signs of 9/11 in movies and comics and such things they don't believe in it.

If this is going to happen on June 22 2010 I'm sure they are going to freak out because I just mentioned them clearly that date when I told them about Telegraph article of 2009.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We all know how TPTB love their astrology. June 11th - 13th we should be looking for some rehearsals at the least ready for the 22nd-23rd... maybe even the real thing purposely done 2 weeks before:

The alignment of six of the largest planets in our solar system will appear from earth on June 13, 2010, like a straight line with the sun in
the middle; Uranus, Jupiter and Mercury on one side of the sun, while Venus, Mars and Saturn lined up on the opposite. The Earth will be perpendicular to this
alignment, forming a T-shape

The completion of the alignment will be marked by a solar eclipse observed in the southern hemisphere on July 11, 2010.

Hold on to your hats...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

Hold on to your hats...

Ooooh, can I wear my tinfoil one?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In part 5, slide 3. It says
".. Under the terms of Emergency Contingencies Act 2011 .. "

That's the slide before the ID card. 2011 could be the year. Not sure if it's been mentioned. But that might also give some of us comfort to know we may have another year to get ourselves together.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
IF THIS IS GOING TO BE REAL HERE ARE THE AREAS TO BE AWAY FROM:

Washington DC, London, Portland, Nashville, Kansas City, Mexico City, Los Angeles, Detroit, New York, Toronto, San Diego, Phoenix

Large part of Mexico
Southern Texas under Austin and Houston
San Diego
Santa Monica
Long Beach
Glendale
Large part of Arizona
Part of France in North
Part of Germany North- West
South - East Quebec

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Can I just ask why 6/11/2010 HAS to be the 11th June? A lot of the 'stuff' pertaining to this thread seems pretty UK centric, for instance the Daily Telegraph, David Cameron etc.

Here in the UK we write our dates in the sensible, logical order of ascending timespan, day-month-year and so 6/11/2010 means the 6th November.

Or have I just posted tomorrows excuse?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Things that happened on 21 June in history...

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting happening that I never knew about... WWII and the USA was actually attacked on their own soil...? I need to read up more about history.

1942 – World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by the Japanese against the United States mainland.

Maybe that is why they are having all these military exercises and drills to prepare for an attack on US soil?

Okay, it is a far shot, but I have seen worse in these posts. All I can say is that it does not harm anybody to be prepared for whatever might come your way, be it a torando or your own government, be it 21 June 2010, or 2012, or 2039. No harm in being prepared, but don't get paralized by fear, that is the worst thing anybody can do, ask any deer in the headlights of a speeding car!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join