It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Where are you Doomsday? You've abandoned your own thread mate!

Loosing confidence in your 'confirmations' of the extraordinary perhaps?

IRM

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i was in on this whole blackjack "game" last year as well, and pretty frustrated when it all turned out to be a lot nonsense. now i read this thread and it's all coming back ... so i remember this one code that was hidden somewhere on those websites we were chasing during this "game":

"This is is the final warning on this site - all further warnings will be given on jackblack12.info. Beware Ardent Sentry. Be alert for Semis bearing the sun icon. Not all federal authorities are involved"

as it says, it was the final warning, after this the whole affair just died off. maybe one of you can relate this to current events? just a thought: BP has a sun logo.

also: june 21st 2010 is 911 days away from 12/21 2012 ... just throwing these thoughts in here

[edit on 10-6-2010 by mulderscully]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mulderscully

you know, what you've mentioned from last year's BJ thread, really rings bells right now. The part with "beware of semi's with Sun icons" The BP icon is in our faces day and night-that really stands out to me.

Also there is a thread today about those vans parked on an airfield in FL. the new info on that is quite amazing, they do have a connection supposedly to BP. They are not semi's but they are large vans.

Don't know how it all fits, but lots of pieces that want to be put together here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
One of the foolish and baseless concepts pushed by the "Truthers" is that eveyrone did it for the money. Actually, if it was an inside job, then those of such immense power who were invioved already have enough cash to last several lifetimes and, given the risk of being found out and going to the electric chair, it would seem unlikely that they would do it for what is to them, chickenfeed.

MOTIVE FOR 9/11

So, what other motive would people do something so stunning for?

One on which I agree in basic concept with the "debunkers", is that of religion as being the driving force, it is just that it is not the muslim religion faithful who did it. Indeed, how better to have a numbskull like Bush to be able to lie, than to have everything that he said being actually technically, but mega-misleadingly true.

Just consider for a moment, all the chants and symbology of both the masons and the NWO. What do they have in common? Repeated references to Osiris, Anubis, Ra (the God of the Sun), the all-seeing eye and pyramids... in short, everything associated with the religion of Ancient Egypt.
INdeed, smoe super-wealth even have been buried in pyramids and pyramids and the eye are in US Bank notes.

The Ancient Egyptians had a different calendar to us. ONly one country and religion openly continues to run on this calendar, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, hence we all still can easily check on date in it.

Accoriding to very Ancient Egyptian religion, like us, one of their biggest festivals was New Year's Day, but, unlike us, in the early years, they used ot perform human sacrifices on what was, a celebration of the God Ra, the God of the Sun.

So when was the start of the year in what we know as 2001, the beginning of the new Millenium? The answer was sunrise on 11th September 2001... and when was sunrise in New York on 9/11? The answer is 6.03am, exactly the moment when:-

- NORAD failed briefly and was replaced by the screenfuls of "drill" aircraft.
- Bush went out for an unaccompanied jog for half an hour and was seen chatting on his cellphone
- The hijackers supposedly began their journeys.

...in short, it is the moment that 9/11 started and 9/11, in effect, represents the start of a new era and heralds the the coming of an era of worship of the Sun.

OPERATION BLACKJACK - 21st JUNE 2010

Vario9us people have suggested that the Daily Telegraph's graphic novel in its newspaper is a coded warning as to a second "9/11" fro 22nd June 2010. The decryption however, refers to Blackjack 12. There is no series 12, but supposed it refers to the 12th frame in Blackjack? This actually refers to 21st June - precisely the time of the Summer Solstice.

According to Pagan legend, the SUmmer SOlstice is the festival of Litha. Like the celebration of Ra:-

- It is a celebration of the Sun
- It used to be accompanied by human sacrifice.

And, whereas, the festival of Ra, represents the start of a year/era, the SUmmer SOlstice represents the midpoint of the year/era.

21st DECEMBER 2012

According to Mayan tradition, this day is similar to both the Festival of Ra and the SUmmer Solstice for the reasons:-

- It is a festival to celebrate the Sun
- It is accompanied by Human sacrifice

And whereas, the festival of Ra represents the start of a year/era and the SUmmer Solstice represents the Middle of the year/era, 12/21/2012 represents the end of the era.

9/11 took place on 9/11

The gap between the Summer Solstice in 2010 and 12/21/2012 is 911 days.

Also, interestingly enough, the game of Blackjack's objective is to score 21, if I am right,the next terrorist outrage will occur on 21st June 2010 (which is 21 with two zeroes added and 12/21/2012 will occur, obviously ion the 21st of the December which is the 12th month (21 reversed)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
DON'T think this is impossible to happen...

Look to this world...A unknown painter became a major dictator threatening the world...

The holocaust happened...

The plot to destroy World Trade Center would be thought as unlikely to happen but it DID happen...

So, don't dismiss it now...

You skeptics are the ones who don't know how this world actually is

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Found another link to 6/11 perhaps:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be anytime really. The topics covered in BlackJack certainly do seem to be showing up more and more. With new Iran sanctions and the recent Israeli debacle, the pawns all seem in place.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
why 21st june. because blackjack is 21. is that not too obvious?

911 was blackjack.

9 + 11 =20 and year 2001 add the 1 from this gives 21.

so your looking at

june 5th 2010 , 6 + 5 +10 = 21 , date is gone

whats next?

how about

july 4th 2010

7 + 4 + 10 = 21 baby.

happy fourth july.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Must watch 2001 space odyssey and 2010 space ody to see if there is anything in these films seeing as 911 was in 2001.

Was kubrick getting revenge in eyes wide shut for doing something in 2001/2010 for TPTB.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

Not Surprised - as we get closer to the date the originals always chicken out. Whats the betting on the 19th we get a huge retraction and an erm I didnt get it right .

IFOG if i lived my life by these type of threads Id have sold the hose and moved to the boonies about 3 times over.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
11 days.

You guys better come up with a very good excuse in case this doesn't happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE ON ALERT BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE FALSE-FLAG EVENT IN USA

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
21/6/2010 Spain v Honduras
Ellis Park, JB
21/6/2010 Portugal v North Korea
Cape Town
21/6/2010 Chile v Switzerland

North Korea are playing a match on the 21st, look out for Nuclear Footballs!

ETA: I am serious!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
While the exact date may not be predictable, depending on the motives of the attack, the timing is predictable. (Note that this post may be confusing if you don't live in the US because I'm referencing American holidays and using the date system in the US (MM/DD/YY))

If the purpose of the attack is to kill as many people as possible, which it would be if it's a terrorist act, then the attack will happen on an otherwise normal day. Terrorists know the normal patterns of life, and aiming to kill as many people as possible, it would not happen on a weekend or within a week of a holiday. During those times, people are on vacation, and are less likely to be hit because they aren't working. September is the optimal month for a terror attack because it is about as far from holidays as possible in the year - two months after July 4, but two months before Thanksgiving and the Christmas holiday season. Also, during July and August, many people take vacations because children are not in school. By September, people are back from their vacations and children are in school. Also, it would most likely be on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday because many people either have or take off on Mondays and Fridays. The 9/11 attacks satisfied all of those conditions - it was early September, a Tuesday morning. Nowhere near a holiday, and about as normal of a day as possible. (Obviously, other than the attacks.) It would also most likely occur within normal working hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and not within an hour of noon because of lunch. Although the planes hit the WTC a few minutes before 9:00 AM, people were already at work.

Conversely, the opposite would be true if it was just the government trying to make a point by destroying a city. Since I'd assume the government wouldn't want to kill people, unless it was supposed to look like a terrorist attack. But assuming the motive was to destroy a city, while killing as few people as possible, the attack would probably occur very close to July 4, Christmas, or some major holiday. This automatically makes the last week of June a high risk week. It would probably occur on a Saturday or Sunday. It would also occur in the middle of the night, when less people are in the city. The optimal time for an attack like this is a Saturday night / Sunday morning (although Friday night / Saturday morning or Sunday night / Monday morning works also.), as close to a holiday as possible without actually being on the day of the holiday.

If it's going to be a terrorist attack (or disguised as one), then it would not be very likely for it to happen on a Friday (although possible). Since June 23 is a Wednesday, it lies at the center of a spike of likelihood. That week is the last full week of June, and in many places, the last week of school. This means it is the last chance until September, and most likely it wouldn't occur within a few days of the 9/11 attacks because there's already a terrorist attack on that day. Any terrorist would want the most possible publicity, and getting two attacks confused with each other is not very good for publicity. (and the government knows this, so if it is a government plot disguised as a terrorist attack, it wouldn't be on that date.) After September, it gets close to the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays again, and also it would have a major, major influence on the elections if it happens after August. (which depends on the government response. If it's judged well by the people, it would be good for the current party in power (the Democrats). If it's judged as a failure, it would be good for the Republicans.) All this means that after June, the next chance for a huge attack is not until late January of 2011 (In fact, the prediction somewhere of 1/17/11 is the beginning of the next probability spike). This causes there to be a huge spike in the probability of a terrorist attack (or attack disguised as a terrorist attack) starting about a week after Memorial day, and ending about a week before July 4. June 15, 16, and 17 are high risk days, and so are June 22, 23, and 24. This is true for any June, but especially an election year. On an off-year, the spike in June is lessened because there is another spike about a week after 9/11. Also, in any year, there is a spike in late January. (February has President's Day in the middle of it, March or April have Easter (whichever doesn't have Easter also has a spike), May has Memorial Day.)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
just for ppl to see, the pics from the episode of the simpsons which by the way is about springfield turning into an orwellion state.

this picture is a bomb going off in springfield

this is after the explosion in which a giant clock lands close to homer which hands are pointed to 6 and 11. also, the general clock is in the shape of the number 10. so im guessing you add 10+11=21/6

this is just something interesting from the epiosde. it is the van from the new big brother cameras in which the logo is the all seeing eye, established 1984 lol

On a side note, the Hex coded message of the phrase "Semis bearing the sun icon" this is a picture of a BP oil company truck...reply to see what everyone thinks of this

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

We will see something.... I do believe that.

I didn't realize people were still looking at my thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

As I do agree with some of your, in my opinion, the act of terrorism is not to kill as many people as possible (even though I am sure it is an added bonus) the goal is to destabalize a culture and make the population feel vulnerable and exposed. Killing someone grants you no power over them but to make them feel like they are not safe in their own homes is where the real comes from.

Sorry if this is a little confusing but what I am trying to say is once someone kills someone else its done, its over with, there is nothing more you can do to the dead, they are dead but for everyone else the real goal of terrorism is realized and everyone is soon changing their ways of life because they think the "boogeyterrorist" is around the corner. The terrorist is now everywhere at all times and can strike at anytime. So with my train of thought anytime, any date would work and the more the date means to its victims the more terror it would potentially cause.

Now this is just my opinion based on observations and classes I have had the opportunity to take. I don't personally know any "terrorists" so their goal may be to kill as many as possible or it may be to inflict fear in an entire population, a mixture of the two or something entirely different.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would like to make people remember that we are IN FACT the people who know more.

Do a poll if you want:

- How many people in the world and in the cities of Blackjack Operation know, have ever heard of Operation Blackjack?
I would bet millions on one result: ZERO people

- People who don't think to conspiracies stop their thoughts when they see entirely fictitious. They don't think reality could be more complicate.
They didn't understood when 9/11 happened, most people don't even remember when it happened.
They are damned to try to learn again.

- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill is the biggest distraction ever right now.

- The best way to hide something is putting it in full view. And they are experts in doing things in the face and in the same time hide everything.

THINK

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

The terrorist is now everywhere at all times and can strike at anytime. So with my train of thought anytime, any date would work and the more the date means to its victims the more terror it would potentially cause.

Soo very true my friend. The irony of 9/11!!! Who do you call when you have an emergency? Well, it isn't Ghostbusters is it!?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
TIMEWAVE ZERO

I checked up all 2004- 2010 event 's dates on HUANG TI GRAPH and found out that the large dip happens ALWAYS 22-29 days before the REAL EVENT, only on this graph...

What I found out both 22 and 29 days before June 22 2010?

A LARGE DIP, larger than 9/11.

Really the Huang Ti graph just needs a 22-29 days correction to be totally right...
Guess June 22 is a WILD RIDE...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join