I don't think that there will be a Terrorist Attack on that day. I do know listening to Coast To Coast Thursday Night on the web bot guys predicton
are right here.
* No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
* Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
* A major tipping point will occur between November 8th – 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to
be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in
* From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the
* A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of
* After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
* A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to
a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
* A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.
Now your prediction takes place would co inside with this one.
*From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.
But what is described in Operation Blackjack is something that will change our lives and thats the prediction in November. It described a similar
event to 9/11.
Now from what I understand, they can't tell what is going to happen, but what they can tell are the emotions that will be present during those times
and that is how the infer to what might happen.
I don't know why, but I don't see something bad really happening this year, it's next year that is giving me the creeps. I really wish that the
Defense Department really took people in with bad credit, like me, but since we're considered a security risk, then I can't join. Really sucks
though, I was hopping to be killing Crazy Conservatives in the name of the USA.
Well, I'll be looking back from time to time, to see if there is a change. Trust me, this event will not be the end of the world.