It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
My God man I thought this bubbahotep of a conspiracy died a year ago. There I was lurking in the thread calling out for a logical list of everything that had been learned about OBJ. The long hours of pointless searches of websites that did not exist. The mocking website that put a blackjack game on the front page when I demanded to play a game. All those hexadecimal clues. For what: nothing my friends, nothing. June 20th passed without bombs in major cities. Do not be decieved my friends.

"confirmed by me" means "hey, I think something so it must be real"

dude you need more evidence than a 100 page thread, alex jones, and an x-files spin off.

if you would pay attention you would know it was actually set for 2010, dude.
lol

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

and the 2010 counter was on the spoof sites if I remember correctly.

Oh and if anything I said is going to be used as arguement fodder remember this; It has been almost a year ago and I dont want to go back over that abominable thread again.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by Reneau]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just had another look and on the slide show of "Operation Blackjack" it says the Prime Minister makes a statement...How would they know then that David Cameron in fact does become Prime Minister?? Weird.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

That David Cameron bit was added after the fact, within the last 3 months i believe. Even more reason to believe it is not "just" a slideshow.

I also came across an odd prediction on GLP researching something completely different. In 2007, one poster mentioned Cameron was going to win this year. Part of their plan.

The dates on Blackjack were always 2010.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

David Cameron was allways in the photo. Just wondering were any of you here for the giant hundre page thread?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

1. Winter Solstice -- 13 weeks -- Minor sabbath a. December 21 -- Yule b. December 21-22 -- Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights c. February 1 and 2 -- Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog's Day. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights d. February 14 -- Valentine's Day 2. Spring Equinox -- 13 weeks -- Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice a. March 21-22 -- Goddess Ostara -- Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights b. April 1 -- All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day! c. April 19 - May 1 -- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. d. April 30 - May 1 -- Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required 3. Summer Solstice -- 13 weeks -- When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky a. June 21 - 22 -- Summer Solstice b. June 21 - Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights c. July 4, America's Independence Day, is 13 days after Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30 d. July 19 -- 13 days before Lughnasa e. July 31 - August 1 -- Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August -- One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights 4. Autumnal Equinox -- 13 weeks -- Minor Sabbath but does require human sacrifice a. September 21 - Mabon -- one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights b. September 21 -22 -- Autumnal Equinox c. October 31 -- Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is the Illuminati's highest day of human sacrifice Additionally, the entire year 2010 is a year long "celebration" called "The Feast of the Beast"..... God only knows, what Lucifer has in store for us then.

i got all of this from this website forum...

June 21 - 22 -- Summer Solstice b. June 21 - Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

Forum

Hopefully i am not breaking any rules...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

No ..why should I have been?? I obviously missed my invite.

Will take a look at that now.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

not trying to be hostile dude; but for those of us who were there day and night leading up to OBJ, we learned something. We learned not to open our minds so much to let the brains run out. Some of us perhaps wanted it to happen, to be real, but it did not.

Doomsday how did you confirm OBJ to be real, in what manner does your OP prove anything other than how we all can be fooled once?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

So..are you saying the dates have been changed? And don't you think it is slightly odd Cameron is the Prime Minister in question??

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I will admit it is rather strange the dude is in the photo, but I am not in anyway an expert in british government. Before it gets started, no timetravelling photos. Like I said before it has been a year almost, and the dates I gave were off the top of my head.

I suggest taking a look at a little (jotunnesque) thread whose title is something like "hidden measage in operation blackjack ID"

Everything is there: secret codes, websites, riddiculous wastes of time.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

sorry, I was under the same impression as harryhaller~

The dates on Blackjack were always 2010.

Reneau ~
We learned not to open our minds so much to let the brains run out.

well that's good. Everyone should learn it sometime. lol

@onequestion~
yea interesting that..
I didnt even think about the Solstice..
but given "their" occult nature...
it really wouldnt be a surprise.
and actually, that should make those who know ,even more 'expecting'/suspect of something.. lol

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by dragnet53

nah,
but it will kill the economy along with other things.
if it does happen.

If they want to crash the system and place in a new one that is what they would do. It would also cause a lot of jobs to be lost as well.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You got me thinking there dragonnet53,
I was wondering why all the new building work in Belfast, A huge new parliament office in titanic quarter, Lengthening of the city airport. Lots of new government buildings, And last but not least the brand new MI5/MI6 building at Holywood, Which i am sure you are aware the CIRA tried to bomb, I have noticed alot of upgrading of security camps.

After all this (Belfast) was the location for the "Template" for a police/military state,
Maybe this is the fall back location for Westminster London ??

edit for photo:

[edit on 23-5-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I just had another look and on the slide show of "Operation Blackjack" it says the Prime Minister makes a statement...How would they know then that David Cameron in fact does become Prime Minister?? Weird.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I will say that that was added in afterwards.
www.youtube.com... at 53 seconds.
I'm not making the claim that anything will happen, I'm just saying be cautious on those dates. watch the news etc etc. but don't just leave your city.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

I watched that 100 page thread closely, followed the whole drama. I am 100% sure that the dates were 2010.

I'm not as sure about who the PM was, but i'm convinced i remember it was the then PM, who was Brown.

EDIT: to add: www.belowtopsecret.com... is a very good summary from the time.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by Reneau

I watched that 100 page thread closely, followed the whole drama. I am 100% sure that the dates were 2010.

I'm not as sure about who the PM was, but i'm convinced i remember it was the then PM, who was Brown.

EDIT: to add: www.belowtopsecret.com... is a very good summary from the time.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by harryhaller]

Yes, The dates were absolutely 2010. There was even a countdown timer and everything to 2010.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
just throwing it out there but could it have anything to do with the current situation with NKorea and Skorea?? thoughts anyone?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tanker292

It's possible. I don't really think it does though, but there could be some connections.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WARNING: They hid the date. It all will happen on JUNE 11 2010!!!

The whole date makes 6/23 that is June 23 2010!!!!

RED ALERT!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
WARNING: They hid the date. It all will happen on JUNE 11 2010!!!

The whole date makes 6/23 that is June 23 2010!!!!

RED ALERT!!!

So what is it?
line one or line two?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join