It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
It would not surprise me to have something happen beginning on April 19th and building up to some major action like war with Iran beginning on June 21-22. If most will remember, it took a while after 911 before we went into Iraq. There was a period of build up and I believe we may have the build up stemming from April 19th to June 21 when the SHTF. While this scenario is more than possible, it is time to begin remembering their dates and their use of the occult to give their evil actions a measure of success.

Time will tell, because I went ahead and noted the dates just in case, because last time I tried to follow Operation Black Jack I was really left feeling as if we had been played for fools.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I for one think we are in for a very busy and a very tumultuous period of activity which will begin to unfold on April 19th.. Stay alert because when it starts happening it will be happening fast. This is why if you haven't prepared for the worst, then you might find yourself one day realizing that the worst has arrived and you, and the fact that you never took the time to prepare for the worst means you must deal with the worst at a time when things are going to be insane.

This is why preparing for an impending period of uncertainty is really a smart thing to do because having it and not needing it is better than needing it and not having any way to get it. Just food for thought.

Thanks for the posting.

The above post was posted on 4/4/2010......nice pediction since Deepwater happened on 4/20/2010.....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You think thats a something...look at this!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I tried to read that post earlier and it didnt make any sense to me. - sorry

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Doomsday, you have 4 days left for your confirmed Doomsday scenario to come true. After that point, I will be reporting you as a HOAXER to management simply because you claimed that you could personally confirm this in your thread title. 'Confirmed By Me' you said!

That goes way beyond just reporting on someone else's doomsday scenario and personally implicates you within the HOAX itself.

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The pieces do seem to be falling into place.

I'm not saying this scenario is going to happen on this date but with the Afghan troops going AWOL with DOD passes that let them get into sensitive places, the groundwork has been layed...

It just seems that with the oil spill, the new dancing baby video
, and now the execution by firing squad controversy, a lot of people may have missed this story.

Hopefully this does not come to pass but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have been on this site for a while..................not going to bother if true or not - what will be will be!

There are people on this site that relish in scaring people...just remember "What goes around comes around" KARMA.

YEAP....

[edit on 18-6-2010 by vesta]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh I forgot~
$hitlers birthday was april 20th..

tptb do allot of things on that date,
from nasa missions to disasters to .....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is another snippet from the Jericho series:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So this is it. We are on the eve of Doomsday. I don't know how many different threads are suggesting that some major disasters are going to go down over the next couple of days.

I know it is very late in the day for this but I have come across some very important information. This is not for everyone. I must warn you that if you look at this you cannot put the genie back in the bottle. You will have all the answers. This may sound great but it can be hard to take it all on board.

All the answers are revealed. Watch the video until the end and then I guarantee that everything will become clear.

Remember this is not for everyone. Only watch if you want to learn the truth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OK... it's the 21st in Australia. The countdown has officially started!

IRM

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You will have to wait until 8:03 am GMT to see some action dude...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sorry but next week, when we all see that your prediction regarding operation Blackjack does not play our you’re going to look like a bit of a idiot. If you don’t I will happily cut of my own man parts.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As I've already stated in another thread Blackjack's original date showed 2009. Now it's been updated to 2010. So they just keep changing it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Again people, keep in mind this could be:

1.) Disinformation to keep the "conspiracy theorists" in fear to weed out the lone wolfs and nutjobs

2.) An actual plan set to play out

Now, as far as dates go...like i mentioned in the other thread the slides have been changed, everyone has discussed that...but the ending slides refer to acts and bills passed in 2011...so people say it was meant for 2009, then changed for 2010...2011 could have been the year all along, or even 2012. We don't know.

Best thing to do is live your life, pray, and hope such a disaster is nothing but fear mongering...or, if it is true...that it is averted...somehow.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You can bet that if this does happen (and it's a big if) then the Blackjack slides will be mysteriously taken down.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this is real, the OP sould get a reward or something.. because thoses predictions never happen...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
If this is real, the OP sould get a reward or something.. because thoses predictions never happen...

and neither will this one ... people never seem to grasp that. they never come true.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Well I predict that one day the world will cease to exist.

Book it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The reason TPTB have to show you beforehand is thus.
Implied Consent.
If they show the public what they are going to do and there is no outcry, then this is taken as implied consent.
Because nobody has objected to the ideas presented in this way and others, then this is understood to be in agreement.
Much like the fabled vampire they cannot act unless invited or that no objection has been voiced.
It is the Law of Conquest.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
reply to post by Hadrian

Well I predict that one day the world will cease to exist.

Book it.

I would so take that bet. One time, you'll be right. But I'll have been right all the times before. And once when you're finally right .. well, it's doesn't really matter then, does it?

[edit on Jun 20, 2010 by Hadrian]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join