It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
The world cant end today, i just bought a lovely new dress that I plan on wearing next weekend.

Pictures or it never happened!

IRM

You beat me to it and we finally agree on something

On topic, what time zone will this all happen in again?

you guys are terrible.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Time zone in Europe is 8:03 am GMT, East Coast 2: 03 pm and West Coast 5:03 pm.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well its almost the 22nd here in the UK, can anyone give me an exact time all of this is going to kick off? Is it wise to put my washing on the line, or should I dry it indoors? Is it worth cancelling the milk? Where will the best views of the event be? Can I bring my vuvuzula?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe you have east and west coast times reversed.
Litho

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In Blackjack you must NOT bust 22 or you loose

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Well, it's just turned midnight and the 22nd here in The UK so we don't have long to wait and find out

Most probably nothing, after all it was Gordon Brown and the 22nd 2010 last year but now the strip shows David Cameron and the date 22nd 2011, there will probably be a repeat of this thread once again next year when they update it again, it is all kind of freaky though as it does fit in with a lot of where it looks like we're heading, with creepy things like Denver Airport thrown in, either this is TPTB messing us, or the guy that did this for the DT looked up on a lot of conspiracy theories online and based his scenario 'art' on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, 21st is here and not much going on.

Not that I want anything to happen but i would really appreciate it if crap like this wasnt posted all the time.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hmmm more predictions.

Do you folks EVER get sick of being fooled with predictions OVER AND OVER again?

Apparently not, so heres another one to keep you BUSY for a while:

June 21 2055 I predict the Leprechaun King will arrive to all those who faithfully consume Lucky Charms cereal and show these faithful cereal eaters a map to the big pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow. We shall ALL be rich. But you MUST be of the faithful Lucky Charms cereal eating cult. If you are NOT of this Cereal faith, you will not be allowed the pot 'o gold paradise.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
just to say about the timezones, in the blackjack comic strip, all the attacks happen at 08:03 local time in each city, so the attack in london precedes the new york attack by 5 hours, and the respective time difference between the other attacks depends on the city time zone. But in all, every attack happens at 08:03 irrespective of where the city may be.

i dont think this will happen though.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I predict this prophecy is going to fail, and that we will get through this week without any major and global event.

You can call me the "Next Nostradamus" by the end of this week!!

Well, obviously i don't know. I actually do have a strong gut feeling that something is going to happen. But i won't hold my breath for it. I had strong feelings before because of other ATS threads. Turns out i just had to go to the bathroom

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I heard CNN talking about the Al Qaida plots this morning while getting ready for work...but now....those repoorts are no where tofoud..Why!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Operation Blackjack was to followup Operation Go Fish. This of course being the oil rig disaster. God be with us if they implement Operation Crazy Eights.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
Hmmm more predictions.

Do you folks EVER get sick of being fooled with predictions OVER AND OVER again?

June 21 2055 I predict the Leprechaun King will arrive to all those who faithfully consume Lucky Charms cereal and show these faithful cereal eaters a map to the big pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow. We shall ALL be rich. But you MUST be of the faithful Lucky Charms cereal eating cult. If you are NOT of this Cereal faith, you will not be allowed the pot 'o gold paradise.

hey buddy, I am the leprechaun king. You stole my lucky charms!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Shine71
Hmmm more predictions.

hey buddy, I am the leprechaun king. You stole my lucky charms!

No one steals the leprechaun's gold. We all know what happens, you seen the movie.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ooo no! Seriously guys your not going to believe this, I'm looking outside my window and there are large streaks of light in the sky. There is also something falling from the sky, Its making my car shine
what is that loud sound after the light? Is the world ending?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

Fraud. No excuse when you make such claims and can't back them

Hoax. You got a bit of notoriety at the expense of others' time and ATS bandwidth.

You lose.

jw

[edit on 21-6-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Ooo no! Seriously guys your not going to believe this, I'm looking outside my window and there are large streaks of light in the sky. There is also something falling from the sky, Its making my car shine
what is that loud sound after the light? Is the world ending?

Your right we dont believe you, due to the smiley faces you put in their. Its hard to tell if your being facetious or have anything truthful to say. Also a location and update would be nice if you are telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Not in relation to your post but your subtitle on your mini profile "I got soul but
im not a soldier":

[edit on 21-6-2010 by AgentSmith]

'I got soul but im not a solider' are my favourite lyrics from any song, ever

I will definatley have to check it all out

I got ham but im not a hamster

I got toast but im not a toaster

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

If there is any part of you thinks that there might be a grain of truth in any part of that post you need to take a long break from this site.

peace

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Whether something is going to happen or not, I don't know.

I am a believer of whatever happens, happens, deal with it, cope with it, and survive.

What I find very interesting on this thread is that there are quite a lot of people that is blasting the OP for whatever, being a liar, predicting things that he cannot predict, bla, bla, bla... but all the people that don't believe the OP keeps coming back to the thread to see if anything actually happened....

Me thinks you are all worried that the OP might be onto something and you might be proven wrong...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join