It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought we were thinking it would happen june.23
doesn't the blackjack slides say june.22 and somewhere it says add one day. And isn't June.23 like 911 days away from 12.21.12?
Thought I remember something like that being mentioned in another thread.

Oh well, we'll see tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looks like we all get to live another day... Looks like I was wrong.

TPTB probably had to change their plans because I made this thread... either that or Operation Blackjack takes place in 2011.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
reply to post by robbinsj

Even if a thief entered my house at night, my dog would bark to alert me and also try to defend me. Although we never know when a thief may strike, there may still be warnings (like my dog barking) to advise us of imminent danger.

I'm not sure if there is a big cane corso defending planet Earth and humanity, though.

I ProtoplasmicTraveler stand ever vigil in guarding the earth and all of humanity. Though few if any know my name, and none will sing songs of me, for mine is a solitary and lonely task let us just say that the New World Order had once more underestimated just how great a Blackjack player I really am.

The earth is saved for another day; the people are free to go about their lives, untroubled by these things that I have dedicated my life to stopping in the name of humanity!

Let us blame not the OP for yet another prediction that failed to come true, instead let us rejoice that once more I was able to stop these evil plans of evil men, to make sure that once more the earth is safe again!

I must now resume my lonely task, for with this foiled plan their ambitions have not faded to ash, this attempt while certainly not their first, shall not be the last.

On Donner, on Dancer on Blitzen, we must make speed and make sure the world stays safe for cocoa and mittens!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The earth is saved for another day; the people are free to go about their lives, untroubled by these things that I have dedicated my life to stopping in the name of humanity!

Let us blame not the OP for yet another prediction that failed to come true, instead let us rejoice that once more I was able to stop these evil plans of evil men, to make sure that once more the earth is safe again!

I must now resume my lonely task, for with this foiled plan their ambitions have not faded to ash, this attempt while certainly not their first, shall not be the last.

Whew Proto, I knew you would come through again for us, you are not really alone in your daunting task, there are a few of us helping you whether you know it or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

Now I don't know if you are joking or not. Surely you understand the poster is talking about a thunderstorm outside?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

No, that’s not true, they would not put of their grand operation to achieve global domination just because you “predicted it” and you can’t change the date to 2011.

Have you eaten your poop yet?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I work with young people and had to help take 100 kids to the London Dungeon and Tower Bridge today,all travelling on the tube.
I was a bit aprehensive about going last night and kept an extra vigilant eye out today,i could of swore I saw a van with the sun symbol on it on Tower Bridge!
Im glad we made it through the day all in one piece....Phew.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

That’s quite interesting and guess what i do believe you may have saw just such a van. But I think it may have belonged to the telegraph just to keep the hype. Or you just imagined it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So let me go ahead and say that I think we need to seriously consider June 21st or June 22nd as a day to be ready... I know I will.

So what now? What's the newest, greatest date for the end of us, or WWIII, or ascension, or transition.

I am beyond sick of this. When the end comes or the big war breaks out, it'll happen without fanfare and without notice (at least not enough notice to do anything about it). Quit looking for a needle in a needle stack and go enjoy life.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Happy doomsday everybody. I will remember in 20 years from now that I was at my community college eating a checkers burger when this event happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 11:11

this is the thread about 23rd of june:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is about this week in general:

This is about the 26th of june:

Personally I would go for the 24th or 25th when we celebrate my Sons birthday and I
invited all my inlaws who are having a huge fight at the moment.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Looks like we all get to live another day... Looks like I was wrong.

TPTB probably had to change their plans because I made this thread... either that or Operation Blackjack takes place in 2011.

ATS Announce|: Message deleted due to the Psychological damage it may cause

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe that this may have been a dis-info job Here is another point of view.

It may be occurring right now. Some secret squad doing something. I'm sure the united states have their hands all over the world. Although, I do feel what this person is going through. I am a 2011-2013 AKA 2012 loon.

Then again I am happy to be able to poop that large turd today

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Listen...Sorry, you dude which posted now with that huge red sentence...It makes me uneasy to read your posts...
Can you just change color??? Its uncool to have to read your posts with that huge 3d like red sentence all over the screen.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

you know that if you flushed you created a bigger polution problem then is happening in the GOM right now, at least that is just fossile and chemical.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Do you think when 2012 comes and goes that all of the millions who blindly believed the world was going to end will simply do as the op did here, and start believe in some another date without giving one thought to the idea that gee, i really believed something that turned out to be baloneys, maybe i should re-evaluate the way i approach reality?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Yes, but with this topic I don't think I would have to revaluate my thinking of reality...Its just a possibly wrong prediction, just this.

If sceptics believe they know best, well, I say better be warned of what is expected to possibly come than be in the wrong place on the wrong day.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Sorry you can’t make excuses like that if you make a prediction and it doesn’t come true then you are wrong it’s that simple. Just like tomorrow if your prediction does not come true then guess what your wrong. Don’t make excuses just stop make random predictions.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
Do you think when 2012 comes and goes that all of the millions who blindly believed the world was going to end will simply do as the op did here, and start believe in some another date without giving one thought to the idea that gee, i really believed something that turned out to be baloneys, maybe i should re-evaluate the way i approach reality?

I was targeting my beliefs as satire which could place me at the same spot as the OP. this is not really a problem for me to swallow, honestly. I know the margins are far off for a end world scenario at this moment. Although, I know something is to happen within my life time. is it 2012? i think so. but are we at a state of emergency now? nah

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Listen. Really. Change the color of that red sentence. Its like watching the sentence 3D. It makes me uneasy.

Sorry, really, but after a certain past experience I developed an uneasy feeling in front of bright red sentences or watching red lights on tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join