It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Norway (Secrets Revealed)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Californians see this stuff all the time, but in Norway technology is still in its early stages of development, only due to Norway being more like a third world country when it comes to advanced propulsion systems or liquid fuel research for rocketry. Viewing this by the local natives caused a brief outbreak of mass hysteria. Due to them being a scientific backwater, this kind of event was attributed by them to magic, Haarp, and even a wormhole. Thankfully science is once again kind enough to provide us with the hard hitting truth.

WHAT THE #!!!!!!!!!!
You just desrroyed all credibility!!!! Norway is FIRST WORLD and rated SEVERAL times the UN best place in the world to live!!!!

You have OBVIOUSLY never been there or even read about the location of your topic, so the rest is doubtful

You could use a posting ban for deliberately spreading ignorance, to spend some time doing research maybe??

We have idiots freaking out at the northern lights all the time, thats NORMAL weather. Massive blue spiral HMM kinda hard for my primitive viking mind to comprehend.

Here let me get you started
Norwegian economy

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

well that is why science is left to actual Scientists and not just peoples opinions. I remember back in my days of being a freshman before becoming a learned scholar.

It probably was around the same time that you became an A-hole.

The type of attitude that is marked by the typical chant of if 10 people say its true. THEN IT MUST BE TRUE. Oh this always amuses us in the scientific community how the simple man thinks but what we strive for is having hard data as opposed to what johns sisters roomates best friend says.

Could you provide us, simpletons, with said hard data, sofar I've just seen some random pics, insults, arrogance and a bunch of BS.

Please qoute your scientific sources and explain how they came to their conclusions, instead of just telling us what happened according to you.

Why would we believe you, one guy, if you don't believe ten guys.

Previous threads actually had a scientific approach, with calculations and all the pics of the spiral event from many different observation sites.

Your are a joke and so is your little thread.

Why don't you take this to a scientific community, don't waste your energy on us commoners, I'm sure the scientists will embrace your work, for it's pure scientific bliss.

Its healthy to have hobbies and explore things that interest you like building ships in bottles, or perhaps collecting bottlecaps, maybe even organizing bits of wood dependent upon their grain, I would suggest focusing more on something like that, while the scientists reach out into the unknown for answers to what lies beyond.

Lol, it doesn't take a scientist to see that you are a troll extra-ordinaire.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The only difference is that the pictures are from two different perspectives. These pictures are of the same event and of that you can be sure. Its the differences that show that Science wins again and that logic still prevails.

So you are saying, that if pictures were taken of that Minuteman exhaust trail, from a different angle, let's say from below, it would look the same as the perfect Norway Spiral?

In previous threads, the observation sites, where pics were taken from, were established and so was their location in relation to the Spiral event, and the missile's heading, there is just no way, in the name of Science, hail, that an exhaust plume, from those angles, could look like the perfect spiral that was seen from there.

I think your education was a waste of money, time, and resources.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Are you guys really so stupid that you think Norway is in an early stage of technology?? We are one of the countries in the world that uses the internet most, and our government have 2000 billion kroner in the bank, wich is about the same as 1200 US dollars, now don't come here and say that we are the stupid ones, it is you who doesnt know anything about Norwegians! Get the facts before you post something!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Norwegianized (upper post) , do you think he's going to change his mind? No, he's an egotistic self-assured moron with no other purpose than gaining a couple of stars and flags, flaming your country in the process.
In other words, if those facts happened in California no one would have noticed, it's so common to see minutemen missiles doing those crazy patterns in the sky !
your post is an insult to ATS, and if it was me, I'd have a warning up your butt faster than a missile

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i looked at the thread again,
to give the benefit of the doubt..
just to make sure i wasn't really missing some "revealed secrets"...

but it stands... OP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b024789ec05d.jpg[/atsimg]
embrace your failure.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Please qoute your scientific sources and explain how they came to their conclusions, instead of just telling us what happened according to you.

Please see the attached link to the astronomers data for conclusive information about this being nothing more then reflections from water, hence the perfect pattern. I mean I dont see people gazing in awe at rainbows. Just like rainbows to SEE it the sun must be BEHIND YOU! In the spiral phot the light source is behind the person because the sun is down.

Originally posted by Point of No Return

So you are saying, that if pictures were taken of that Minuteman exhaust trail, from a different angle, let's say from below, it would look the same as the perfect Norway Spiral?

I think your education was a waste of money, time, and resources.

See the attached links for the same image from different angles, its the same as if I took a picture of a rainbow from different angles, in fact if you tried from angles that were opposite the refraction, you would not see a rainbow at all. Thanks my education seems to have payed off very well. My new car and dual supercomputers are evidence of that.

Originally posted by Ridhya

WHAT THE #!!!!!!!!!!
You just desrroyed all credibility!!!! Norway is FIRST WORLD and rated SEVERAL times the UN best place in the world to live!!!!

You have OBVIOUSLY never been there or even read about the location of your topic, so the rest is doubtful

Actually I did do research into the area known as Norway and its people after being startled by the revelation by the Norwegian Space Center that they were flooded with calls about Santa Claus and his elves invading the country. I dont hate Norway Im sorry if that was the impression that came across. I cant stress it enough I DO NOT hate Norway, what I did was paint a picture of the society, as a tribal population in reference to their abilities, or in this case lack of abilities. Some things I found were that Norwegians are terrified of the movie Robocop 2, upon viewing this movie many fled the country or sought psychiatric help. I noticed the same effect upon the people when they viewed the movie Predator 2. This is only 2 instances I am citing to show they are not isolated instances. But to think that I painted an unkind picture was not my intention. The purpose was an explanation as to why these Norwegians thought Father Christmas was attacking them. You never hear about this from real americans who know the healthcare bill was a fraud.

Originally posted by CHA0S
I have a broad range of scientific knowledge relating to light, I dare say more than you even. Yet, I can see that there is a missing puzzle piece with the Norway Spiral, and I can also see that this thread proves nothing at all.

Its the same principal you learned about rainbows. Apply that here and there is your explanation of the Norway Light Spiral phenomenon. And just as rare as rainbows are when it rains, so is seeing a spiral pattern from the exhaust of a rocket but this is not the first time and nor will it be the last time.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Did you happen to see this post which includes a photo from a completely different angle that still shows the spiral?

You might interested to learn that the majority of racism is born out of ignorance and not hate. For example 'the area known as Norway' (it's actually a country, so most people just call it 'Norway') is far from 'tribal'.

Do you have any references for these examples relating to Robocop 2 and Predator 2? I wonder whether Norwegians reacted the same way to the original films, or if they just have problems with sequels (I can't say I blame them!)

Finally, as you have still not provided any pictures of spirals appearing on other rocket test failures, I'm assuming you mean that while this is not the first time such an occurance has happened, it is the first time it has been photographed?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Do you blame them those movies sucked.

...are you serious, or just trying to say the dumbest things possible to get a response?

I still havent seen any evidence from you the giant blue spiral was somehow everyday event in California (that third world state).

Please excuse me i have bears to fight off my territory and europe to pillage.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

Finally, as you have still not provided any pictures of spirals appearing on other rocket test failures, I'm assuming you mean that while this is not the first time such an occurance has happened, it is the first time it has been photographed?

Take a look at my first post from 2 different incidents the same effects are reported, the spiral is not something magical. Neither are RAINBOWS! their the same phenomenon is all nothing more. Seriously if it was something more I would love it. But it simply isnt and thats the FINAL WORD!

Please also see the link showing the radio communications sent to the norwegian ships prior to the event. The russians informed the Norwegians of the tests due to their knowledge of how ill mannered the norwegians are. I also posted a link showing with images by an actual astronomer. Please consult that link you would find it very informative, and it would help you to close the book on this case.

Originally posted by Ridhya

Do you blame them those movies sucked.

I still havent seen any evidence from you the giant blue spiral was somehow everyday event in California (that third world state).

The quality of the movies is besides the point. The main factor to consider is the trauma caused to the populous when exposed to western attitudes through media. For the Norwegian its like seeing into the looking glass.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Are you talking about this section of your post:

Here are pictures of a US Minuteman III ICBM over Los Angeles on September 19, 2002

There is no link, just pictures embedded in the post, and no reports of spirals.

Or this one:

Here is a picture of a rocket carrying a satellite on September 23, 2005:

Again, no spirals.

Where are all these alleged previous examples of spirals?!

Edit: Is this antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov... the link you expect will 'close the book' on this event? There is not one mention of a spiral, or any examples of anything similar to the Norway spiral. There is simply 'a rocket exhaust trail twisting and drifting in the evening sky'. How is this meant to address the Norway spiral?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by TheStev]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
REMINDER

Please remember to stay on topic, AND not to focus on each other (or movies unrelated to the topic for that matter).

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

There is simply 'a rocket exhaust trail twisting and drifting in the evening sky'. How is this meant to address the Norway spiral?

Here is a great video made by a rocket scientist showing how the effect is created, using the photos on page 1 you will see why it looks different from various perspectives. I hope this clears up any confusion about what caused the Norway Spiral. Please compare the footage to the photos provided or any you have saved as a reference and compare them to the video, you will see an exact match. this model recreates the exact same effects showing that HAARP and other variables are not part of the equation to create this kind of phenomenon.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So according to your understanding of the Norway event, you're saying that the spiral effect was seen from a 'full on' perspective because the missile was either heading directly towards OR away from the observer ?
Do I have that part correct ?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Okay, so you have a simulation, the very author of which states it is a possible explanation for the spiral, and you're claiming this is proof positive? Where are the pictures of similar spirals from other rocket tests? You're saying this is not the first time it's happened, but you're offering no proof that it's happened before. Aren't scientists required to provide proof of their claims?

Additionally, whatever perspective you view this simulation from, it shows a geometric pattern. Every other picture you've provided of rocket tests have shown a random zig-zag. Show me a single picture of a previous rocket test which displays a geometric pattern and I'll consider your explanation.

You've also ignored the other photo posted which shows the same spiral but from a different perspective. That completely blows your 'it looks different from various perspectives' argument out of the water.

For someone who claims to be a scientist, you're providing very little proof of your claims.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Californians see this stuff all the time, but in Norway technology is still in its early stages of development, only due to Norway being more like a third world country when it comes to advanced propulsion systems or liquid fuel research for rocketry.

Then, how can they develope missiles such as the NSM?

NSM is the only fifth generation long range precision strike missile in existence as per today.

Wikipedia: Naval Strike Missile

We even demonstrated the missile in California. That missile you may have seen was not yours, it was Norwegian.

Norway conducted very successful NSM test firing

Fired at the Pt. Mugu artillery range in the US state of California

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Californians are screaming like little schoolgirls when they see the NSM. It's a miracle to them. Being in a technological backwater, they may even believe that Santa Claus and his evil elven army are invading.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Please look at the images on CNN, not all of the photos show the gemometric pattern. In fact any gallery online includes the distant photos showing the zig zag pattern which when viewed from the perspective below and depndent up on the angle with the sunsetting will reveal a sunset. The link I provided to CNN has about 10 pictures and is a nice slideshow. I hope this helps you understand how this kind of activity is formed.

also rainbows are geometric and I dont see people distracted by those. Geometric does not make the phenomenon something other worldy. Looking at the fibburnaci sequence you can see that in sea shelles and the patterns on flowers there is a geometric pattern.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
One could lauch a thousand missiles and never be able to reproduce that perfect looking spiral. Until I see a reproduction I will still assume they were photons being released by EM radiation.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Here is the proof right here: CASE CLOSED!!!!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

So you are claiming that is the same as:

CASE RE-OPENED!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join