It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Norway (Secrets Revealed)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I'm talking about the animation you supplied. You're using it to prove that a zig-zag viewed from a different perspective could appear as a spiral. In the video the two different perspectives both show a spiral, just a different spiral.

Have you ever played football? You're incredibly good at the sidestep! My two main points, which you seem to ignore are:

-No evidence provided of similar spirals appearing at other rocket launches
-No explanation for the second photo, from a different perspective, which also shows the same spiral

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

I'm talking about the animation you supplied. You're using it to prove that a zig-zag viewed from a different perspective could appear as a spiral. In the video th

You clearly are ignoring the photographs that show this incident as a zig zag pattern. I know fantasy is fun, and we all love Harry Potter. This idea you have that it was a spiral pattern from every angle is a mistake and pure fantasy much like Hogwarts. From the other angles it is a zig zag. This phenomenon as I explained it about 10 times has happens under specific conditions like a rainbow. You will never see a rainbow in the sahara desert for example due to their not not being the correct factors involved in the environment to create this image. 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR AND SCIENCE!!!! No worries though but this is an image its not a religion if your putting faith in the powers of light diffraction I think your faith would be better placed in a religion with a belief system. I hope this helps all of you or the previous posts, please read them and review my links for an understanding of this phenomenon. being that it is science I wouldnt expect the laman to understand it much like I wouldnt expect the laman to know what Desacartes fundamental underlying principals are. If you would like to learn more about the subject please read Descartes work involving the study of light and water droplets. Also reading it will teach you something and you can apply that to this phenomenon and criticize it or support science. Either way you learn something so have fun! Science is supposed to be fun and its why smart people LOVE SCIENCE!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I call DeBunker without a doubt! Rockets don't hover in space for over 2 minutes...then evaporate into a black hole. Sorry

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not all rockets that fail are going to leave the same characteristics. The Norway Spiral was a Russian Missle that failed and was spinning out of control probably because one stabilizer on its side malfunctioned causing it to spin.

Similar to a helicopter when the tail roter malfunctions. It is used to stabilize the helo and without it, causes it to spin out of control.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Here is the proof right here: CASE CLOSED!!!!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

So you are claiming that is the same as:

CASE RE-OPENED!

Thank you and yes they are the same event. Notice how from another angle it mirrors the zig zag effect in the video.

Im happy we can all finally close the book on this wild notion and move on to genuine areas of concern that defy explanation. Once again science triumphs over the masses to bring the light of truth to the people so they may see their way through the path of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
I call DeBunker without a doubt! Rockets don't hover in space for over 2 minutes...then evaporate into a black hole. Sorry

I can assure you there was no black hole present. The presence of a black hole would continue to grow in size at it absorbed more mass. There is no evidence to support this claim but thanks for sharing the idea. Its important that we dismiss these theories in our pursuit of the facts. Afterall all science builds off of theory, and we can build off this by looking for evidence of the presence right now of a black hole. Since there is none we can discard this theory and use it to determine that this was actually caused by debris and the fuel of the rocket. Well I for one feel better getting that out of the way, this should ease you mind as well knowing that we now have an answer to this phenomenon grounded in facts.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

CASE RE-OPENED!

Thank you and yes they are the same event. Notice how from another angle it mirrors the zig zag effect in the video.

Im happy we can all finally close the book on this wild notion and move on to genuine areas of concern that defy explanation. Once again science triumphs over the masses to bring the light of truth to the people so they may see their way through the path of ignorance.

I can't see how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

You can look at the random zig-zag exhaust trail from any angle you like, it will never look like a perfect spiral.

Previous threads have shown that the exhaust trail with the blue haze, formed previous to the spiral event, they are connected, but definately not the same thing.

It's funny you didn't pick that up with your hail science approach.

You're probably just a troll.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

CASE RE-OPENED!

I can't see how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

You can look at the random zig-zag exhaust trail from any angle you like, it will never look like a perfect spiral.

Previous threads have shown that the exhaust trail with the blue haze, formed previous to the spiral event, they are connected, but definately not the same thing.

It's funny you didn't pick that up with your hail science approach.

You're probably just a troll.

The point in my post and the series of following pictures is to demonstrate that it is the same event from different angles. The only difference is the perspective of the observer. This reinforces the conclusions of how wild and shook up the norwegians got at seeing this technological marvel. How would they know what a missile is? imagine if you didnt know what a plane was and one day saw one. This is the perspective of these people from norway who are still coming to terms with nuclear fusion. lets not get ahead of ourselves and being to presume that all people are on the same level as America technologically or intellectually. Afterall lets not forget where MIT is.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Show me a picture of the spiral at an angle, where is does not seem so perfect, and I will go for your rocket explanation. One would think that a photo from a few hundred miles away from the other one would show some change in perspective. I cannot find this photo. All I need is one oblong spiral photo of the same event.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join