It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Norway (Secrets Revealed)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Wild speculation ???
Somehow I doubt that you've even spent a 1000th of the time on your analysis compared to the extensive research and analysis that I conducted when creating my Norway Spiral thread series of weeks ago.

Instead of scurrying across the web I simply applied the fundamental basics of that which I learned in a formal institution. Google isnt my all knowing source of knowledge nor. The thread that I referenced offered nothing more then poorly thought out conjecture about a topic the author was not an expert on, and did not attempt to explain the basic scientific phenomenon that some of us called scientists are real experts in. My advice would be to stick to the experts not what a non academic assumes to be the truth, I mean you wouldnt hire a clown to fix a leak in the bathroom? As such that thread has been dismissed for having no credibility.

What I propose is the truth, over fiction. Once again this was a failed rocket what your seeing is debris in the form of the blue haze you refer to. Please keep in mind that a photo taken out of context is much like a statement taken out of context. This is clearly the case here, hence why we can dismiss all other threads and sticky this one since it offers the raw truth.

Originally posted by Ridhya

Originally posted by tigpoppa
how primative the norwegians are in their assumption that the spiral was Santa Claus, a mythological being who cohabitates with elves in the North Pole:

How incredibly racist.

This is based off of the official logs from the Norwegian Space Command that was flooded with calls by fanatical norwegians whose minds were on the verge of having a break with reality attributing this everyday event to Santa Clause and his elves. Please see the link I provide to CNN who broke this story. Its not a shock many people attribute this event to some sort of childlike fantasy of magical devices and unknown technologies, so their not alone in their belief that a mythological creature named Santa was invading their country raining down death and destruction. Though thanks to the world of science we can answer this question and close the book on it knowing the real truth comes from the real experts.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Actually it is a rocket and that is a fact, however im not going to try and change your mind. Im open to listening to other ideas if there were any. People hurling accusations around like HAARP, Santa, or Mind control. provide no corroborating evidence to support their claims. Until then that kind of fantasy im going to leave to the twilight zone while the rest of us live in reality, but if anyone has that evidence I would love to see it presented so I could follow up on it.

I'm doing my best to stay civil here.

I wasn't disputing the fact a rocket was fired, like I pointed out earlier.

You compare the exhaust trail from the start of the Norway event to a Minute man's exhaust trail and come to the conclusion that a missile was fired, correct, those look similar, but nothing compares to the actual spiral that was formed after the initial exhaust plume.

No missile has ever been seen making such a large perfect spiral at such an altitude.

It's obvious it wasn't due to a failure, because of the perfection of the spiral, either new technology was involved or some outside force interfered with the missile.

If this is completely normal, why has nobody seen this before?

All sorts of evidence have been presented and discussed in previous threads, like I said maybe you should read up on them, instead of starting the whole debate all over again, to get attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Californians see this stuff all the time, but in Norway technology is still in its early stages of development, only due to Norway being more like a third world country when it comes to advanced propulsion systems or liquid fuel research for rocketry. Viewing this by the local natives caused a brief outbreak of mass hysteria. Due to them being a scientific backwater, this kind of event was attributed by them to magic, Haarp, and even a wormhole. Thankfully science is once again kind enough to provide us with the hard hitting truth.

You're full of it.

No Californian has ever seen a spiral like that, nobody ever did, and there is no previous footage of a similar spiral event.

It wasn't the exhaust plume that caused "mass hysteria", it was the unique phenomenon that is the spiral event that got people wondering what it was.

The Russian have been firing a lot of missile's in that area, but noone ever saw such a spiral before.

And what's with the glorification of science and scientists?

Science is a everchanging collection of mistakes and corrections, science is just a tool, it wouldn't hurt to use your own brain, common sense and logic.

Did you actually mean that piece of text I quoted? Wow, such crap and such a crappy thread.

You seem so sure, but sofar not many members seem to agree with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The missile that was launched was spinning out of control because one of the stablizers malfunctioned causing it to spin in circles.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

You seem so sure, but sofar not many members seem to agree with you.

well that is why science is left to actual Scientists and not just peoples opinions. I remember back in my days of being a freshman before becoming a learned scholar. We were warned about this very type of behavior I see represented on many boards. The type of attitude that is marked by the typical chant of if 10 people say its true. THEN IT MUST BE TRUE. Oh this always amuses us in the scientific community how the simple man thinks but what we strive for is having hard data as opposed to what johns sisters roomates best friend says. Its healthy to have hobbies and explore things that interest you like building ships in bottles, or perhaps collecting bottlecaps, maybe even organizing bits of wood dependent upon their grain, I would suggest focusing more on something like that, while the scientists reach out into the unknown for answers to what lies beyond.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zot Twady
One of the worst presentations I've seen on ATS.
Poorly reasoned and executed.
Fail.

I agree, chalk full of logical fallacies.

And very very rude.

Norwegians are not primitives...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I remember back in my days of being a freshman before becoming a learned scholar.

You haven't "learned" anything.

Your comments on Norway and Norwegians proves that you are nothing more than a troll.

Only a complete retard would think such things, when EVERY EVIDENCE on Earth shows Norwegians are technologically modern, wealthy, and intelligent peoples.

Your comments about them reveal your true intentions, to belittle and harass others.

A true scientist would never say such drivel, and then turn around and try to claim they are a champion of science.

You sir are a champion of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by alexgia
OK. am I the only one that thinks this does NOT look the same? Sorry I'm not buying that it just does not look the same to me. Sorry.

I agree.
It does not look similar at all.

yes yes, it looks different, the two.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

yes yes, it looks different, the two.

The only difference is that the pictures are from two different perspectives. These pictures are of the same event and of that you can be sure. Its the differences that show that Science wins again and that logic still prevails.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

...scientists are the best people to consult as experts on everything.

...SCIENCE WINS AGAIN!!!!

Methinks you have a dog in a fight that is clouding your perception and judgement.

Not at all any different from religious fundies.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol norwy is ful of primatif peepz dat dnt no wat misilez or sciens is

sciens is glory!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i suppose so, but i would need to see it myself

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This article also demonstrates how primative the norwegians are in their assumption that the spiral was Santa Claus

Look at the map. See where Kiruna is (Northern Sweden). They launch rockets from there. Nordic Ionospheric Sounding rocket Seeding Experiment (NISSE). "Nisse" in Norwegian means "Santa Claus". Not so crazy after all, eh?

Related

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Your opinion would be valid is you were telling us your point of view with a little modesty and respect.
However, you constantly look down on any other point of view than yours. This lack of politeness and decency towards Norwegians (and ATSers in general) is probably the consequence of you being too much in the "educated scholar" system" (i quote you) and losing what I call "perspective".

I'd like to believe this was a failed test missile, I agree with you on that. But you being a so special scientist with the divine mission of showing off in front of us "ordinary people" tends to make me want to punch you in the face. no offense my ... no, you're not my friend.
btw, couldn't you add a post on already existing topics instead of grabbing people's attention by titling" secrets revealed" ? the only revealed secret is that you are a complete egotistic moron.

(edit to add : you're a joke for the whole scientific community )

[edit on 4/4/10 by MattMulder]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

in Norway technology is still in its early stages of development, only due to Norway being more like a third world country when it comes to advanced propulsion systems or liquid fuel research for rocketry.

Wrong! Norway has very advanced missiles. You didn't do your homework.

Missile Systems

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 4 Apr 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That picture if taken from the base of the cone would look the same way as the spiral photo with the light as explained by the astronomer who pleaded for calm in the streets of Norway.

As a learned scientist amused by us simple people, perhaps you could give us some substantiation for this claim? All of your proof seems to hang around the fact that the spiral appeared because the photo was taken from the perfect angle, and yet you have no photos of other tests taken from a similar angle to support this view.

You say:

there are photos i provided here of the spiral pattern

But I'm not seeing any photos of spirals other than the photo of the Norway incident. Care to enlighten us as to where these mysterious photos are?

Additionally, if you only want 'scientists' to participate in this discussion, why have you posted this in a public board, and not a board restricted to qualified and credentialed scientists?

I would also be interested in your explanation for the blue glow above the missile. The only explanation I can find in your links refers to chemicals in the rocket fuel and the construction of the rocket, and yet in the photo you claim to be proof positive, the blue glow is clearly well above the trail from the rocket.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

If you would've investigated this more, it would be obvious that was not just a rocket.

Many agreed that it was at least new technology that caused the actual spiral, not a missile failure, or just a rocket.

Science works off of facts by people who are respected. Now science doesnt make things true simply because you and 10 of your drinking buddies think its true does NOT make it true. Science is based off of facts not hyperbole and the sophmoric ramblings of those who woke up and decided to write posts while in their PAJAMAS which fail to bring this discussion the dignity it deserves. Actually it is a rocket and that is a fact, however im not going to try and change your mind. Im open to listening to other ideas if there were any. People hurling accusations around like HAARP, Santa, or Mind control. provide no corroborating evidence to support their claims. Until then that kind of fantasy im going to leave to the twilight zone while the rest of us live in reality, but if anyone has that evidence I would love to see it presented so I could follow up on it.

The only science you are presenting is Junk Science

As you can see by this photo taken by an amateur photographer from a reasonably close distance to the spiral,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9f1f695310d.png[/atsimg]

it looks nothing like the images you present as the "secret" of the spiral.

EPIC FAIL!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
nice try op,
but you fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Badly put together, patronising to racial groups, and frankly weak supporting 'evidence'.

Doesn't float my boat mate.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

typical american, norway is not "like a third world country", the pictures are not alike in any way, you are trolling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join