It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Norway (Secrets Revealed)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Ohh no, I really really really hope you know ELF stands for extremely low frequency, please tell me you do becasue that above reply it didnt sound like it

Edit
The one you wrote to elusive

[edit on 4-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
One of the worst presentations I've seen on ATS.
Poorly reasoned and executed.
Fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

The Norway Spiral is, in my opinion, a once in a lifetime event that may not have been meant to be seen by so many people. Accidently, something went wrong and the Public got to see what is really going on and because of the attention it's gaining, now they are scrambling to try and come up with excuses to tell everyone what it was.

Yes, it involved a Rocket but, something other than a "Normal" Rocket was also involved. I doubt we will ever know exactly what it was..

Noone is coming up with excuses this stuff is all in black and white and recorded as well, timestamped for further WIN! please see my link in russian that shows the communications sent by the russians to the norwegians about this including the dates and times. The norwegians are a simple people and failed to relay the messages to their people due to the possibility of them going into a panic as we saw when these frenzied Norwegians flooded the norwegian space center with reports that santa was invading Norway with his elven army as reported in my credible link from the official website of CNN.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

That picture if taken from the base of the cone would look the same way as the spiral photo with the light as explained by the astronomer who pleaded for calm in the streets of Norway.
Oh would it, it would look the same? Oh, well that's good...find us some photos of that...and in that case, also explain to me how the Norway Spiral photos taken from varying places and angles can show a spiral effect?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Your blaming elves too? that is what the norwegians did, though there is no scientific evidence of santa or elves. there is however a considerable amount of evidence it was a russian missile as I presented in the facts.

Oh you. It was, of course, a trap. ELF is an abbreviation for extremely low frequency (radio waves). Indicates that you have yet to read of the exciting ionospheric research program EISCAT in Norway. Enjoy!

Norway's EISCAT

The fundamental frequency and its odd harmonics are sourced in a region of the ionosphere where the heating and cooling time constants are about equal. The even harmonics on the other hand are sourced from regions of the ionosphere characterised by ratios of cooling to heating time constant greater than ten. It is thought that the even harmonics are sourced in the lower ionosphere (around 65 km) where the currents are much smaller than at the higher altitudes around 78 km where the currents at the fundamental frequency and odd harmonics maximise.

The more you know...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
it would look the same? Oh, well that's good...find us some photos of that...and in that case, also explain to me how the Norway Spiral photos taken from varying places and angles can show a spiral effect?

there are photos i provided here of the spiral pattern.

now to further understand the bending of light or refraction please consult this link:

How light works

also i would suggest gaining an understanding of the fundamentals of Snells Law.
on this page is the equation:
en.wikipedia.org...

just plug in the numbers and the proof is staring you right in your eyes, its nothing more then light refraction due to the angle of incidence. I hope this clears up all future misunderstandings now that we all know the truth about this so called display being nothing more then a rocket. This is not a once in a lifetime thing, a simple google search reveals thousands of photos displaying this same pattern showing that once again science has all the answers. Most norwegians hate science and consider it a form of witchcraft so phenomena like this is a miracle to them and like you said a once in a lifetime event.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This is not a once in a lifetime thing, a simple google search reveals thousands of photos displaying this same pattern showing that once again science has all the answers.

...the irony, I'm sorry, but I can't help laugh at this situation...you have to be pretty much the most fanatical "skeptic" I've ever seen...if you are serious, I applaud you for your ability to live in such self delusion...this thread reminds me of a UFO believer or a hoaxer posting a fuzzy picture of a UFO that doesn't even come close to conclusively proving anything, and then claiming it's absolute proof of something...it's hilarious, because that's exactly what you have done here, yet you would flame a believer to a crisp for doing such a thing...if you want to be a skeptic, learn how to do it properly...

EDIT: And claiming science has all the answers is so pathetically closed minded and illogical, I'm considering on making you the first and only person I will ever ignore on ATS, because I like to deny ignorance when I visit ATS...science is quickly becoming the next religion for some people, and that is the last thing science should become.

now to further understand the bending of light or refraction please consult this link:
Thanks for the links, but I have quite an in depth knowledge of light and refraction due to my physics classes and personal studies. Engineering Studies also allowed me to study optical fiber in depth. I basically understand the quantum aspects of a photon (light), I understand the principles behind light refraction and light propagation through different substances and I understand exactly how that can be used in optical fiber communication. I understand how the light is generated in a laser like fashion so that all photons are in phase and uniform. I understand the quantum processes behind this generation of uniform light. I understand how that light travels through the optical fiber, the different types of optical fiber and how the light is transferred differently in each. I understand how photons interact with atoms to create phenomena such as the photo-electric effect. I understand that visible light is merely a tiny fraction of the entire electro-magnetic spectrum. I have a broad range of scientific knowledge relating to light, I dare say more than you even. Yet, I can see that there is a missing puzzle piece with the Norway Spiral, and I can also see that this thread proves nothing at all.

[edit on 4/4/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have to agree with almost everybody on here. You present very bad evidence and your side of the argument is not convincing anyone. I am still not certain what caused this spiral, but im leaning toward the HAARP technology that was close to where the event occured. I know anything i say wont change your mind on this subject so i wont bother

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

just plug in the numbers and the proof is staring you right in your eyes, its nothing more then light refraction due to the angle of incidence. I hope this clears up all future misunderstandings now that we all know the truth about this so called display being nothing more then a rocket.

If you would've investigated this more, it would be obvious that was not just a rocket.

Many agreed that it was at least new technology that caused the actual spiral, not a missile failure, or just a rocket.

If it was just a rocket, we would see these spirals all the time. But we don't.

A missile definately was involved in the start of the event, an exhaust plume was present and a blue haze.

You can't say that what happened at a higher altitude was nothing out of the ordinairy.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I too fail to see the simmilarites between the Norway spiral and the minute man so I am calling BS on the OS and the poor explination the OP came up with.

About the only way I can get them to look alike would be to spin my monitor real fast whilst looking at the picture of the minute man which is not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

I think he is comparing the minuteman exhaust trail to the exhaust trail that was clearly seen in Norway, initiating the spiral event.

So he is right about the fact a rocket was fired, for those who doubted that.

This doesn't explain the spiral however and the OP doesn't either.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm sure the OP is joking and just trolling this subject.

First of all his pictures has no resemblance to the pics of the norwegian spiral, second he claims the Norwegians are a third world country that believes in elves and santa claus.... Hehe???

As for the news clippings... They are just some scientists saying they really don't know, but that it,s propably a russian icbm. The second is a weather forecast....

From the OP:

in Norway technology is still in its early stages of development, only due to Norway being more like a third world country when it comes to advanced propulsion systems or liquid fuel research for rocketry. Viewing this by the local natives caused a brief outbreak of mass hysteria. Due to them being a scientific backwater, this kind of event was attributed by them to magic, Haarp, and even a wormhole. Thankfully science is once again kind enough to provide us with the hard hitting truth.

The norwegians are not the one who suggested these explanations, they have been provided by sites like this... I have no idea what this phenomena really is, but the OP is not one who sheds a bit of light on it.

Greetings from the technological backwaters of Norway. (Currently accessing the internet from my brand new 386 sx and my fantastic dial up, which is all I could afford seeing how the per capita income over here is only 23.295$ as opposed to the U.S 20.698$....
)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There is no similarity WHAT SO EVER between the missile pictures and the Norway Spiral pictures.

This video shows us that there is a strong possibility that this is project Blue Beam.

Just listen to this guy. He's talking logically with proof. Soo....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Also the 2 threads you posted are full of wild speculation ...

Wild speculation ???
Somehow I doubt that you've even spent a 1000th of the time on your analysis compared to the extensive research and analysis that I conducted when creating my Norway Spiral thread series of weeks ago.

Perhaps I should have settled for doing a slapdash, poorly researched and insufficiently analyzed job as you have so obviously done ... perhaps just throwing a couple of images together into a pitiful excuse of a thread such as yours, then presenting a ridiculous and unsubstantiated conclusion and I would have saved myself weeks of hard work.

Do us all a favour and go peddle your mediocrity elsewhere and stop trying to insult our intelligence.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
"The norway spiral, is an absolute perfect spiral. It is a spiral of light, not smoke, which rotates perfectly in a single location. It then turned black, in a circular motion, from the inside outwards. Which is really bizzare when you look at it. That is impossible to be a rocket/missle. The black hole that appears would not appear like that from a missle, the light would have all faded away, at the same time, not in a circular motion from the inside (where the light was brightest) outward.

The norway spiral, was not a rocket/missle."

i have the same dilemma

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

how primative the norwegians are in their assumption that the spiral was Santa Claus, a mythological being who cohabitates with elves in the North Pole:

How incredibly racist.

You do realise for most people the rocket was not the issue but the effect it had, you know the giant blue spiral.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Also the 2 threads you posted are full of wild speculation ...

Wild speculation ???
Somehow I doubt that you've even spent a 1000th of the time on your analysis compared to the extensive research and analysis that I conducted when creating my Norway Spiral thread series of weeks ago.

Perhaps I should have settled for doing a slapdash, poorly researched and insufficiently analyzed job as you have so obviously done ... perhaps just throwing a couple of images together into a pitiful excuse of a thread such as yours, then presenting a ridiculous and unsubstantiated conclusion and I would have saved myself weeks of hard work.

Do us all a favour and go peddle your mediocrity elsewhere and stop trying to insult our intelligence.

To, Tauristercus.
BTW, May I say, "What an Excellent job you did of that Thread. It's was a lot of hard work and very well put together. It was clear and Concise and to the point. I enjoyed it immensly. I hope to see much more of your work in the future. Thankyou...".

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

If you would've investigated this more, it would be obvious that was not just a rocket.

Many agreed that it was at least new technology that caused the actual spiral, not a missile failure, or just a rocket.

Science works off of facts by people who are respected. Now science doesnt make things true simply because you and 10 of your drinking buddies think its true does NOT make it true. Science is based off of facts not hyperbole and the sophmoric ramblings of those who woke up and decided to write posts while in their PAJAMAS which fail to bring this discussion the dignity it deserves. Actually it is a rocket and that is a fact, however im not going to try and change your mind. Im open to listening to other ideas if there were any. People hurling accusations around like HAARP, Santa, or Mind control. provide no corroborating evidence to support their claims. Until then that kind of fantasy im going to leave to the twilight zone while the rest of us live in reality, but if anyone has that evidence I would love to see it presented so I could follow up on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This is the same way that people try to dismiss the evident conspiracy of 9/11, they try to spin the argument to "did planes hit the building or not" which they obviously did, but what caused the buildings to fall.

Same thing you're doing here. We know for sure that there was a rocket involved in this. No question about it. But what came after the rocket (Spiral, Blue Trail), how did it produce that stunning spiral, and what was it for.

So case is NOT closed, not dismissed, you can go back to your corner and hide now.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join