It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So we wish it would come true, but when it comes true we wish it would never come true. We go too deeply in movies there isn’t necessary a good end in the real world
movies movies and movies

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Whether you believe in all of this or not, At least get the damn facts straight on what has been posted thus far.

1. AB claims a meteor is coming.

2. Someone else posted saying it was all fake and an "experiment".

3. Same person comes back and says he/she was lying and made up the "Experiment" to fool people on here.

With that said...

1. No one has proven AB's posts to be a hoax.
2. No one ever claimed AB was a hoax, other than the person who admitted he/she was lieing about the "Experiment".
3. As soon as someone unknown posted saying that AB was a hoax, alot of people jumped on board and said "I knew it, ha ha". That was the persons point in faking the "Experiment" post. To show how with no proof, many will jump on board.

The facts remain that AB never claimed he was a hoax nor has anyone else come forward to do so.

I see many web sites have taken the "Experiment" post as being real and ended their discussions on the matter. The post offered absolutely no fact when it said the AB ordeal was an "experiment".

Whether or not the AB posts are legit or not, no one has admitted to it being a hoax. Please, websites monitoring these boards, get your damn story straight and quit telling others that the whole thing was a hoax. It still may not be.

Anyone else notice the AP retraction about the meteor in Wa?

They claim a meteor hit in Wa but then later they retracted the story and said it was a hoax. The meteor did in fact hit, is on several camera's, and the AP says it didnt?
Is the AP trying to hide the meteor crash or did I miss something?

If it is trying to hide it, one must ask why. Maybe AB is telling the truth.

Then again, maybe he isn't.
There are other ideas worth pondering when you think about the navy movements and so forth.

What if we were planning on doing a sneak attack on say N. Korea.
"Blinding storm" could mean an all out barrage. Perhaps Britain is sitting off our coast incase N.Korea hits here and assistance is needed for emergency.

Or perhaps China isn't really planning a "war games" this time with Taiwan and maybe we found out through spying that it will be 6-20. Again, blinding storm could have the same meaning as before with N. Korea.

Another option, and more likely, is a terrorist attack produced by those who did 9-11. We all know it was the US who did it to ourselves. If you don't know this, you really need to look around you.
Perhaps with most of our military away in Iraq, our Navy away in the Pacific, it would be easier to attack big, declare martial law, nullify our constitution, and the let the foriegn troops try to enforce the law. Without allegience to this country, foriegn soldiers would be more likely to fire upon the people. With all our troops away, you can bet your ass FOX, CNN, or any others wouldn't inform them of what is going on here.

The sad thing is, these are real threats we face.

We have an out of control government that forgets what 1776 brought the British.

Yes, this AB stuff could be real. Only time will tell. There are a lot of things that make life seem a bit out of whack right now and some things he said could happen or will happen sometime in the future.

If this is a fake, we need to look at it and use it to our advantage. If nothing comes about, and life is still going in a few weeks, then this should be a lesson to us all.
If we had true leaders who care about you or I, we would not be here pondering the "what ifs." We would know.
The time is coming in which we need a change and It may end in a violent one no matter how it all comes about. In the end, we need to fix the wrongs in what has become of this world.
The governments do not care about you or I.
Dont ever forget that.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

as quoted by MadEyes
Yes, this AB stuff could be real. Only time will tell.

Thats all well and true, but saying that "only time will tell" is a bit raunch, ain't it?
Based on his 'truth', the event(s) are to begin occuring around the 16th-18th of this month? Hello?! Today is the 4th......
Still no other amatuer astronomers, no other big named astronomers from international observatories, or any other world astronomy/scientific establishments are proclaiming, projecting, or saying what this 'entity' AB is saying.

Do any of you for one minute believe that the WORLD can keep such an event from the headline news...the same headlines news that is not only carried in this country, but in virtually every nation of the world...all 100+ nations?! Please.....

Nothing further to say on this subject other than that I want all those that are proclaiming and chanting in this thread that all this AB crap is real, etc....to make sure that when those dates come and go, that AB claims are the impact dates, that you are here to give response to "why" said occurances did not happen, k?

seekerof

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is something to think about. If this is all a hoax or disinformation, then why hasn't the mainstream media at least come out with one tiny article about it? The internet is popular and I'm sure some reporter spotted this whole Aussie Bloke drama. So why no scientist or reporter in the mainstream media commenting about it?

Sure, the mainstream media will take something like the "All your base are belong to us" phrase, but they refuse to comment about the Aussie Bloke hysteria. Maybe they are told not to report about this whole asteroid drama.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When I really thought this may happen, my perspective on life definately changed... a person starts to think about whats really important.

It was close to the time to max-out those cards too!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

as quoted by IMMORTAL
If this is all a hoax or disinformation, then why hasn't the mainstream media at least come out with one tiny article about it?

Hey IMMORTAL, not to answer your question with a question, but dude, lets reverse what you just said, k?

If this is all real and NOT a hoax, then why hasn't the mainstream media at least come out with one tiny article about it?

I believe that even with the vastness of the internet, that if this AB 'entity' was telling the truth, that a news media source, other than an internet source, somewhere in this world, would have found a way to confirm this and then start plastering it in news papers until it was caught onto....what ya think? And since no news media source has, seems to me that it indicates what many here do not want to see, read, or hear....that this AB 'entity' is BS, what he claims is BS, and the news media hasn't bothered touching it with a 10' pole becuase they know its BS, maybe? Again....how can such an event or occurance be withheld from each and every national news media source throughout the world IMMORTAL...how? We are talking the world here dude, not just the US or Australia.....the world...I mean geez, this is a world event right, with real world effects to be felt by all?

seekerof

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
seattlepi.nwsource.com...

OH NOES!!!!

Personally, I don't know what to believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If the mainstream media came out with the story�June 8th the sun darkens and the world has 2 weeks left�people would go NUTS.

Mainstream is the gospel to most, it would be utter chaos everywhere, looting would start, vendettas would be settled (I have a few I would like to take care of myself), the economy would crash, I think people are on the verge of flipping out anyway! Something like this would be the straw.

I think if mainstream knew about this there would be an effort to suppress it rather than let it out�we know how they can suppress, and spin to suit whatever situation.

edit-fixed a tipo...typo that is

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ok, I've not seen this line of enquiry elsewhere online, but I could be wrong, so if I am, that's fine ... Likewise, it's just some random thoughts so the logistics may not work, or it might just sound like a load of old rubbish, however �

Why would you need lots of ships out at sea ?

(Lets, just for a moment, put aside all thoughts of shooting down asteroids, or sitting out tsunami's, hard though that may be).

Maybe its because you are looking for something, something small, like a mid sort of sized bulk freighter or similar, but one that could be massive in terms of impact (no pun intended). Massive in the sense that it�s payload is some form of tactical nuke, chemical or biological agent.

Maybe everyone is looking for it, as despite some views to the contrary, my guess is that NO county on earth would countenance a nuke going off, it�d destabilise too much, (and despite our apparent race towards destruction, I can�t see this as a option).

Maybe we are all looking for it before it gets near enough to somewhere of strategic importance and does whatever it�s going to do.

I went down this line after thinking about "Osama's navy" in �TA-THREATS: Is This The Winds of Black Death?� at www.abovetopsecret.com... and the 1000 day timeframe coming around soon from "TA-ANALYSIS: 1,000 Days Of Terror: Expanded Analysis of the Caldera Black Wind of Death Theory" at www.abovetopsecret.com... (only the timing - not the Yellowstone Caldera / transit of venus bit in this context) ... and wondering if maybe they could add up �

I'm comfortable with the "Not saying where they are going" line, as nobody, quite rightfully, talks about the operational detail of anti-terror activities.

Anything major occurring in any given coastal region in the next week or two spring to mind ?

Just for cross reference, there is a discussion about the naval movements are here: www.abovetopsecret.com... , but you�ve probably all seen that.

Does this sound like reasonable line of enquiry ?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
timmer69, Thats some really interesting info.

Originally posted by yeshayahu2004
...But in the not-so-hallowed halls of NSAft,meade there are any number of employees who have within their job classification to read and respond to any website, posting or nebulous chatter.

Where did you read this/hear this?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by ScoFe]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
rcoreyn, in reply to what you have mentioned, let me get this straight:

Oh, ok....I guess then that this is a world conspiracy cover-up, in that all the world governments do not want to cause choas within their national boundries? Riighhtt.

The truth cannot be withheld. It is like water, people, it has a way of finding its own release...it will find a crack or a hole somewhere. As such and when applied to this world event, someone, somewhere, somehow, would get this information out, and folks....that someone isn't AB, k?

This whole thing slaps logic in the face, slaps the scientific community in the face, as well as a host of other credible, established, learned sources in the face. This is not frailin' HOLLYWOOD. An event of this magnitude would LEAK out and would be heralded/proclaimed and I'm sorry, but this AB character isn't cutting it for me as the "Bringer or Harbringer of Ill-Tidings" or "I'm Mr. Let Me Warn You Of This"....not buying it....nada'.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I agree Seeker, something would come out somewhere, and I doubt it is AB releasing this world changing info.

I think if it came out, the mainstream would do it's best to debunk it rather than embrace it, even if it were true.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I must agree with SEEKEROF on this one. Something as large as this cannot be contained from the whole world. For one....the world gov't can't get along as it is...how the hell are they going to be as one to hide something as large as this would be?

This is nothing more than a hoax......you are all being brainwashed. Funny how easy it is for that to happen. I know it will not happen and if for some damned reason I'm wrong you can kick me in the aiss.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Interesting article:

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is something to think about. If this is all a hoax or disinformation, then why hasn't the mainstream media at least come out with one tiny article about it? The internet is popular and I'm sure some reporter spotted this whole Aussie Bloke drama. So why no scientist or reporter in the mainstream media commenting about it?

Sure, the mainstream media will take something like the "All your base are belong to us" phrase, but they refuse to comment about the Aussie Bloke hysteria. Maybe they are told not to report about this whole asteroid drama.

Yes, here in the UK, The Times (a major broadsheet) had a major article on the Nick Berg conspiracy within a week or two, yet we are still waiting on the Aussie Bloke report!! and this has been going on for ages!

What does this mean? No really I don't know - what DOES this mean?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is not too hard to figure out. Newspapers and media outlets have fired editors, journalists, and columnists for writing, submitting, and publishing outlandish or overtly false stories and statements. So put yourself in their shoes...

If you were at your desk at the Wall Street Journal (one of the most respected papers on the globe) and your phone rang with some person on the other side claiming that the world was about to end because of some guy named Aussie Bloke rambling about an approaching space dust cloud and three asteroids from an unviewed portion of our sky, what would you do? Would you put it out on page one immediately?????

No.

As to avoid the unemployment line, you would work to verify or deny the claims. If not to verify, you would at least work to get more info. Where would you go investigate???

NASA? - Nope, no asteroid in our skies.

Department of Defense? - Nope, no reason for concern.

Military Branches? - Nope, just typical maneuvers on our part, we already to you that.

Astronomers? - Umm, we can't see that far into the sky beyond the south pole.

Internet - Matt Drudge? - Nope, but look at these links because I keep getting these emails.

Godlike Productions? - Yes, three asteroids and Aussie Bloke's posting on our website from three weeks ago. He may have posted since then, but we can't tell. But it's true.

ATS? - We can't decide, we're just discussing what Godlike Productions just mentioned.

Bushcountry? - Yeah, they exist. You want proof? Go to www.godlikeproductions.com and find all you want. Are you saved?

ProphecySeekers? - Yeah, it's true. Everything about the asteroids are true. You want proof? I've got it. We just had a sacred white buffalo born to the world last week. There's your proof.

Okay, now what??

I know. Let's run the story and see what happens!

(1 hour later)

Yeah, I have my box to put stuff in. Thanks for the opportunity. Is Papa John's hiring?

Come on, who is going out on a limb with this one. Where do they verify the information? That's why they call it "the NEWS" versus "OUR BEST GUESS". Sure if you are right, then you are a reporter turned instant hero. Chances are though that you'll find out that you are correct as you stand in the unemployment line thinking "Oh #!"
on 6/18/04.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They had me going for a day or two with this hoax.
I was excited that I wouldn't have to pay off my mortgage

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well put DJ...I don't think a reporter would have the nads to put it out.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtjockey
I know. Let's run the story and see what happens!

(1 hour later)

Yeah, I have my box to put stuff in. Thanks for the opportunity. Is Papa John's hiring?
.................. Sure if you are right, then you are a reporter turned instant hero. Chances are though that you'll find out that you are correct as you stand in the unemployment line thinking "Oh #!"
on 6/18/04.

Nice one!! - Very true I like it!!

On that one I think I will rest my weary head! Thank you and Goodnight (Sorry (again) too much Absinth!)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, here in the UK, The Times (a major broadsheet) had a major article on the Nick Berg conspiracy within a week or two, yet we are still waiting on the Aussie Bloke report!! and this has been going on for ages!

What does this mean? No really I don't know - what DOES this mean?

It means that it's not on their radars as a story because no even slightly credible website has run with it.

.... or ....

they've looked into it and have spoken to a few experts who have told them its a load of rubbish.

Most journalists would be satisfied with a quick rebuttal from NASA's press office and wouldn't take it any further.

The days of tenacious, investigative reporters (working for the mainstream media) uncovering massive conspiracies are long gone and live on only in the movies.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join