It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello Kyle.

TheRiverGoddess,

Nice Haiku.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Actually about the money supply thing, wouldnt the money news sites (yahoo, msn money etc...) have stories about it? I just browsed them for a couple minutes and I couldnt find anything. If they were dumping money into the economy at "catastophie rates" wouldnt someone be concerned?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
LISTEN PEOPLE,IF THIS GUY SAYS IT WAS A HOAX,AND HE MADE IT ALL UP,WOULD YOU TRUST HIM TO TELL THE TRUTH?WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT,YOU HAVE TO GO WITH YOUR FEELING.IT WILL BE EASY ENOUGH TO PROVE COME JUNE 20TH ONWARD.YOU CANNOT CONSTANTLY CHANGE YOUR MIND BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE INFLUENCES.BE PROACTIVE,NOT REACTIVE.GIVE NO CREDENCE TO LIARS,WHETHER THEY STARTED IT,OR ARE TRYING TO LEAD YOU AWAY.MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.WE DON'T NEED ANYBODY MAKING IT HARDER.JUST POST YOUR STORIES,AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS.WE ALL KNOW THIS IS PART OF A MUCH LARGER PICTURE,SO STOP BULL#TING EACH OTHER,AND LETS TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON.JUST PUT ON YOUR FACTS,AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE UP THEIR MINDS INDEPENDENTLY THANKS.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
harpalchemist> why the caps?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This corraborates Aussie Bloke to an extent: www.safehaven.com... Huge amounts of liquidity will be needed when systems go down.

"People Who Don't Believe in Conspiracies Have Never Experienced Real Power!"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is for all the people who actually believe Aussie bloke

Click here

Can't wait until July when I will be one of the many Told you so's
lol

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The whole money supply issue and naval movements is probably related to a potential upcoming conflict with China. China owns over 1/2 of the US Treasury bonds in existance. China can dump our economy in an instant by cashing in. If we go to war over Taiwan, China will use that to threaten us at first so we back off. I know this is totally unrelated to the whole AB saga, but I think it is closer to the truth than impending rock strikes.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
This is for all the people who actually believe Aussie bloke

Click here

Can't wait until July when I will be one of the many Told you so's
lol

Yea, I'm sure if NASA or any other government run organization had info on this, they would post it on their web page to cause a global panic. Yea, and there was just one lone gunman in the JFK assassination.... LOL

That is what people said when someone said the earth is round and come on, we all know it's flat. geez

NeedTruth

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Like most people here, I'm a layman when it comes to astronomy. So I'm left with who to believe. I'll admit that for some strange reason I'd like to think AB is the real deal and what he's saying is true, although that would mean we're screwed... However, it just seems that the people in the know of this stuff just won't back AB's claims. And the fact that regular media isn't paying attention to this is really strange if there's something to this. They're usually more interested in selling newspapers than being concerned about how people would react from reading about something like this..

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Signs of the Times #861
Unidentified Lights in Sunrise Photograph from Long Island, N. Y. [Apr 23] www.earthfiles.com... ..... Between normal-looking images, there were two abnormal ones that had a spiral of six lights right in front of the cloud-covered sun and a seventh, dimmer light, to the left.....

I'm afraid these are definitely fakes.

You can see where they've cloned the cloud edge from the left to cover up the sun..

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They don't need to post it on their website Needtruth, Plenty of conspiracy sites done that already,
, Course you must be one of the people running for the hills in your tin foil hat LOL, and there sorry how many gunmen involved in the JFk thing, you seem to have all the answers, so maybe you can enlighten me, Of course theres loads of hard evidence and scientific fact to back up all these claims, It always never ceases to amaze me that these "so called" experts with far out claims always come to conspiracy sites first , instead of leaking it to the press, that in itself should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well, I'm firmly in the "very skeptical indeed... but you never JUST know do you?" camp.

For me this has turned into a still-very-intriguing piece of interactive mystery fiction.. Like a movie, there's going to be some sort of closure one way or another within a short time, and whatever the authenticity of the AB claims, I'm still intrigued to know:-

Who started this hoax/warning?
Are there any more "installments" to come?
Is the orginal "planned" hoax still running or has it truly taken on a life of it's own now?
Are we experienceing the first of a new genre of online interactive mystery game?
or is it just that Aussie Bloke has a few caves he's trying to sell and started this to get a good price?

One thing's for sure.. the buzz around this is truly fascinating!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Okay, let's entertain the notion for a moment, that Aussie Bloke is for real and that he has graciously shared his knowledge of the impending doom of a huge portion of the earth's population (including fish and animals, I might remind some of you animal lovers out there - such an event would do more damage to animals than humans have ever done, just for the record). The following questions must be asked:

Question: Why did he use Asteroids 199, 005 and 003, when they have been hurtling around in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter for quite some time, and yet, in the same breath, he claims these objects are actually chunks from a nova and debris from the oort cloud (two different things, I might add)? If he knows these are asteroids in the asteroid belt, why is he trying to claim they are rather part of some nova explosion on its way here?

Potential Answers:
a) He's lying?
b) He's confused?
c) It wasn't the same Aussie Bloke who listed Asteroids 199, 003 and 005, as the original Aussie Bloke?
d) He thinks 199, 003, and 005 have somehow broken away from the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and are heading here. This theory though, defies physics, as the gravitational pull of Mars or Jupiter (depending on the asteroids trajectories) would pull them in before the Earth's would?
e) NASA is lying, and 199, 003, and 005 were never part of the asteroid belt and therefore are actually part of the space junk that's headed here from the nova explosion or whatever, just as Aussie Bloke said?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As far as the Fed injecting huge amounts of new money goes, I have read that up until very recently Japan was buying huge quantities of US Treasury notes in an attempt to stabilize the yen/dollar ratio.

The sinking US dollar and the soaring Yen were doing terrible things to Japanese exports to America. But they realized this could not go on forever, so the Japanese finally spat the dummy on foreign exchange intervention.

The FED then freaked out and is now in panic mode, the whole US economic thing is about to bust wide open, crash and burn big time, never mind things falling out of the sky. Dubya wants to get re elected (surprise!) and a market crash is not going to help him. So there are other factors at work here.

Sending vast numbers of warships to sea by many nations cannot have anything to do with terrorism, piracy maybe, but not terrorism as I understand it. If this is true then something pretty big is going on. Apparently it is not just the US navy either.

Another little thing I have noticed, John Howard ( Aussie PM) is in Washington right now with Dubya, discussing what ? I have heard for a very long time that Australia is considered a safe haven for the US elite in the event the US is destroyed by nuclear war or other (?) disaster. We have a lot of very secret and secure US military installations here as well.

There is just something about all if this that worries me. Nothing I can put my finger on, but something is there. You are going to have to wait only a very short time for absolute proof. As someone else has already pointed out. If it's a hoax, it has an unusually short use by date.

Lots of little worrying details about this, small parts of the jigsaw that go back a very long time, many years. I first heard the term Wormwood about twelve years ago, had no clue at the time what it was, it all goes back that far for me.

Cheers, Warpspeed (the other Aussie bloke)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why dont we just wait till the 19, see the Aussie Dope is lying. That way every can stop fighting over if he is or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's been a while now since we got anything from AB. Why stop now? I mean last time, at least he said he was going on a two week trip.. I'm starvin here!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I am absolutely convinced that this guy is just another doom and gloom merchant just out to gratify himself in the fuss that he is causing ! I have no proof to offer except my gut feeling, and this says to me "HOAX" The trouble is now that we have progressed into the state where people have accepted the story to the point whereby they demand that there must be evidence to prove it wrong, before it can be discounted. The problem is there was never any concrete evidence to prove it right in the first place !!!

Anyway, I'd hate to think that the world is going to end right in the middle of the European Football (Soccer to the US contingent) Championships which I am convinced England are going to win !

Repent all ye sinners and follow us, Football is our religion, David Beckham is our god !

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Let's see... who won last time you guys played sweden.. Oh well, who's counting?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Durden

You know that only ever get our Sh*t together for major championships, and I believe we got a 3-0 win over Sweden in the world cup ?!

If the world is coming to an end tho, I can think of no better way to go out than drinking a beer, watching my footie team in Portugal.

Good luck to you guys too (Freddie Ljungberg kicks ass)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join