It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Regardless of what happens, this is going to be one for the ages. We will have two conversations after the 19th....

1. Incredible foresight on the part of AB.

or

2. We were all duped.

Either way, what a great conversation. This is affected and impacted many, many people. If it's part of a Psy-Ops exercise, I wonder why so many people jumped into this Doomsday topic. These things typically never have this much response or focus. A few posts on a relatively unknown posting board (Godlike Prod), and all hell breaks loose. WOW!

And to the post about the asteroids coming at different speeds... That's why AB mentioned three different dates of impact. He knowingly listed three different sizes and speeds. Not a surprise there.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, I think this aussie bloke this is now confirmed to be 100% real!

hold on to your asses ladies and gentlemen looks like this could be a seriously bumpy month!

THE ENTIRE PLANET MAY BE IN DEEP TROUBLE: a Government Coverup is Exposed

by Will Anderson "Blueotter", www.prophecykeepers.com

All Worldwide Rights Reserved

June 3, 2004 Cabool, MO

A senior Australian Physicist/Astronomer began revealing -- first anonymously and now publicly -- that his government Physics/Astronomy team had discovered -- some 20 years ago -- that a HUGE Outer Space debris cloud/field is .ed toward us and will arrive on June 8/9, 2004 -- along with 3 heavy objects that they have believed for 10 years will most certainly strike the earth causing massive upheavals... *unless* they miss us by a VERY close margin. Dr Gartrell said only time will tell.

Mod edit -- MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ok sorry about that

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did anyone at prophecykeepers contact Gartrell or just assume that because the Aussie Bloke said "Yup, that's me" that it must be Gartrell?

-Mal

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argus
I am absolutely convinced that this guy is just another doom and gloom merchant just out to gratify himself in the fuss that he is causing ! I have no proof to offer except my gut feeling, and this says to me "HOAX" The trouble is now that we have progressed into the state where people have accepted the story to the point whereby they demand that there must be evidence to prove it wrong, before it can be discounted. The problem is there was never any concrete evidence to prove it right in the first place !!!

Anyway, I'd hate to think that the world is going to end right in the middle of the European Football (Soccer to the US contingent) Championships which I am convinced England are going to win !

Repent all ye sinners and follow us, Football is our religion, David Beckham is our god !

Wheeee! I want to be around long enough to see STAR WARS: EPISODE III! which isn't until May of 2005.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I found this thread on the subject...

I think it is very interesting, check out that nasa impact map and this guys theory on what happened with that metior on June 3rd.

He also puts up an interesting theory on the recient naval deployments.

food for thought...

www.godlikeproductions.com.../4/04&replies=9

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Right I think I am more than qualifies to answer the question about naval exercises, These are common I was in operation Bolton in the gulf and several other operations with foreign navies, My ship was HMS Illustrious and I really don't know why so many people think this is uncommon, Any questions on the Navy then just ask! stop panicking about a future that isnt gonna happen and live your life

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malsua

Did anyone at prophecykeepers contact Gartrell or just assume that because the Aussie Bloke said "Yup, that's me" that it must be Gartrell?

-Mal

You know what they say if you dare to " Donkey/U/Me"

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by tempisfugitive]

I can't believe the lengths you have to go to crack a joke. Uh ....is crack OK?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldryn
Hmmm.... just wanted to remind everyone of the Fed's actions regarding the money supply... that is verifiable proof that "something" is going down, if nothing else but Alan Greenspan has cracked

btw, hello everyone, I'm kyle, and I'm new here.

My GUESS is that theyre preparing for the terrorist attack thats coming right before the election. And there will be one. A big one.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon69
Well, I think this aussie bloke this is now confirmed to be 100% real!

hold on to your asses ladies and gentlemen looks like this could be a seriously bumpy month!

All as this article does is repeat the information from AB's posts, it offers no new information or verification of any type.

As far as confirming Dr Gartrell's identity, they've just done a web search on the name. This doesn't confirm in any way that AB is Dr Gartrell.

The NASA 'map' was posted on GLP ages ago, and looks highly fake to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrisjohns

All as this article does is repeat the information from AB's posts, it offers no new information or verification of any type.

As far as confirming Dr Gartrell's identity, they've just done a web search on the name. This doesn't confirm in any way that AB is Dr Gartrell.

The NASA 'map' was posted on GLP ages ago, and looks highly fake to me.

Ditto. NASA is not going to post an impact map any more than they are going to show you rover pictures of the Starbucks at Cydonia.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
Right I think I am more than qualifies to answer the question about naval exercises, These are common I was in operation Bolton in the gulf and several other operations with foreign navies, My ship was HMS Illustrious and I really don't know why so many people think this is uncommon, Any questions on the Navy then just ask! stop panicking about a future that isnt gonna happen and live your life

This could of course be just normal if it wasnt for the fact that not only are the U.S. planning excercises during this time but also: England, Canada, Holland, Germany, Peru, Norway, Italy, Denmark, France and Australia. I read that China and I believe Russia is also doing naval exercises in June. Now this seems like way too many countries out there with fleets to be just exercises now doesnt it?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Satariel]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmer69
The whole money supply issue and naval movements is probably related to a potential upcoming conflict with China. China owns over 1/2 of the US Treasury bonds in existance. China can dump our economy in an instant by cashing in.

Whoa. Has anybody else ever heard of this? Is that really true?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satariel

This could of course be just normal if it wasnt for the fact that not only are the U.S. planning excercises during this time but also: England, Canada, Holland, Germany, Peru, Norway, Italy, Denmark, France and Australia. I also read that China and I believe Russia is also doing naval exercises in June.

I agree that this is unusual and indicates that something strange is going on.

However, I still feel that the AB episode has been proved beyond doubt as a total hoax.

This is now just being exploited and perpetuated by a few cruddy quasi-religious websites to increase traffic and scare a few more people into joining their particular brand of unwholesome cult.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No satariel that is NOT too many countries , right when i did Ocean wave 97 , check it if you don't believe me there was

Italy, France, Holland, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Norway, want me to go on , why was no-one screaming aout that one...

2 of USAs biggest carriers were on that exercise the USS John C Stennis and the USS Nimitz , like I said this is very normal its called Joint Military exercises as part of NATO operations and others c'mon man this is normal, and you say you read about china and russia, start posting links to back it up, to be honest I think they are preparing for something , its called WAR , thats what military personnel are trained for!! Cmon wake up, as much as all you folks want the end of the world I DONT, and scaremongering people who don't know any better is not very nice, but I bet no-one has thougt of the repercussions, there are a lot of unstable people out there, as it is, feeding them this kind of crap is doing NO GOOD, I wish these hoaxers would think about that!

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Mindsmog]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think it is very interesting, check out that nasa impact map and this guys theory on what happened with that metior on June 3rd.

food for thought...

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by AnotherHoax]

Must have been a pretty light show.

"Witnesses along a 60-mile swath from Olympia to Whidbey Island and as far as 260 miles to the east said the sky lit up brilliantly at 2:40 a.m. Thursday, and many reported booming sounds."

www.theolympian.com...

And of course the usual hoax story.

"AP Meteor Crash Report Was a Hoax"

www.mediainfo.com...

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by AnotherHoax]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHoax

food for thought...

Please do not write posts that are simply complete quotes from someone elses post and not write any of your own views...

What is the meaning of your actions anyway? What are you actually trying to say?

And if that stupid map is the one that I saw the other day, it is a map of PAST impacts.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog...you say you read about china and russia, start posting links to back it up

China: www.washtimes.com...

Russia: itar-tass.com...

Mindsmog: I dont really believe that AB thing either, however war suddenly seems not too far away.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Too bad AB didn't come clean so soon, that meteroite over washington would have really scared people. I could see him posting "I told you so... this is just the beginning!"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately I too think war is imminent too
, with China so I'm informed , and that is from someone on active duty :-/ , well russia are definately No threat on their own, but china thats a different kettle of fish
, now thats worying coz I could get called back up

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join