It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Threats such as ? If you mean the one to "blow Israel off the map", that one has been debunked so many times I've lost count...

So - what DID he say (in that case) and what it means in your opinion?
Has he ever used word "Israel" and not "Zionist" regime?
Add to this claims like this one:

"They should know that regional nations hate this fake and criminal regime and if the smallest and briefest chance is given to regional nations they will destroy (it)," said Ahmadinejad

www.reuters.com...

"But whether they want it or not, with god's grace, this regime will be annihilated and Palestinians and other regional nations will be rid of its bad omen," he added.

www.presstv.ir...
By the way - i can add more, however it will take some time to search.
Add to it Iran developing new missiles. Add to it nuclear research. Add to it that Iran arms/trains Hizbollah that attacked Israel.

No. Iran is not a threat to Israel.

You clearly jhaven't heard of this IRON dome over the northern part of your country. (although i don't know why it's there when the missiles are coming from the west) so NO iran is not a threat to Israel

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A false flag operation against American is too risky now with the knowledge many of us are aware of false flag mechanisms, especially with the growing questions about 9-11. The mad Muslims may do something on American soil, but not the Israelis.

Perbably a non-American (Western) oil tanker with get lite up in the gulf.

But don't put it past the crazy Israelis to torch something of their own in a big way.

A false flag operation on their own soil would seemly be beyond suspicion.

But they are THAT desperate to take out Iran and now to get us back into being their best buddy.

All of the major editorial and neocon writers would be screaming for an attack on Iran and refuse any suggest that it was another inside job. And DC would comply to the Jewish money that will be so desperately needed by the Demos in the up-coming elections.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Originally posted by minkey53

The Muppets should stop lobbing rockets into Israel then, durhh!!

You are confusing extremists with the majority of palestinians, durrh

Witch are all terrorist. Jordan and Egypt will not take them back home so why should Israel put up with their crap? No Arab ever called himself a Palestinian till about 50 years ago. How old is Jewish Israel? Thousands of years old!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You are not being serious are you?

I live in Ecuador and we aint attacking Colombia, it is a brother country and will always be.

Venezuela will just protect itself IF attacked .... plus they know the rest of SouthAmerican governments will be against any kind of these type of actions you are speculating about

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by JanusFIN

I think the big question is how a war with Iran will be sold to the population in the western countries.

Sympathy for Israel it at an all time low & I have trouble envisioning the US putting it's already strained military to use in bailing Israel out of it's own mess.

And even though the demonization of Iran is running at full steam it doesn't seem to be gaining that much traction. People are tired of the quagmires in Iraq & Afghanistan and just generally have other things on their minds (like the economy)

Maybe some sort of big false flag attack but that is also a very risky move.

I consider it very likely that these plans exist but I actually doubt they will be successful.

The selling of the war is going to be quite easy IMO.

Here's what will happen.

Israel will attack Gaza again. Another 2 oe 3 week offensive aimed at stopping Hezbollah or whatever BS reason they will give.

Iran will step up assistance to splinter groups within Gaza attempting to help Palestinians, or Iran itself will attempt to intervene and assist.

Israel will declare war against Iran, the other Arab nations will follow suit and join with Iran against Israel.

The US will justify participation based on the fact that Israel is by itself and it's interests are in line with American interests.

In othe words, we can't loose that place which plays ball in the Middle East, without it we are screwed.

The average American will foam at the mouth and support full out conflict assistance to Israel.

Especially those religious fundies.

~Keeper

Wow, you stole my response word for word.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Forget the false flags, forget our different opinion on this topic and matter.
The real question is: Why is the whole world so apathetic towards this genocide. It's happening right under our noses and life time.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

How old is jewish Israel ?
The State of Israel (Hebrew: מדינת ישראל‎, Medinat Yisrael) was established on May 14, 1948 .

It was established by allied forces after WW II as afoot hold to the middle east and all it's oil.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A false flag operation against American is too risky now with the knowledge many of us are aware of false flag mechanisms, especially with the growing questions about 9-11. The mad Muslims may do something on American soil, but not the Israelis.

BS. Guys, it's time for a reality check here. You know about these concepts because you research them, you talk about them with each other and you actively look for the manifestation of them in society. Most people have no idea what we are talking about. Don't get complacent and think it can't happen again. The general public has no idea what's going on. Don't make the mistake of thinking because you know something it's common knowledge. It's not.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
When you look around, you see all problems in the world escalating towards armaggedon,it is unfolding right before our eyes.
the world is the same size ,and yet people all over the world are feeling the changes taking place ,whether its,financial, political or religion .
the western world is massively in debt,the eastern countries are losing customers ,and so are being affected to feed their own families. add to this the effects of politics, the two joined has grown to such proportions that it is difficult to generate more growth to sustain the people.
the political leaders are narrowing down to 2 ?(3)main sides of religion. with the technological warfare available that has advanced since 1940 till now, growing to a rapid extent,too many leaders have a finger on the button,and could be crazy enough to press it.
We read about armaggedon when we were kids,as a fairy tale, soon it could be here.
From thousands of years in the past, the world was full of evil people controlling the masses/armies, now its a few controlling the buttons.
who owns the earth? The devil took christ to a high place and said i will give the whole world to you if you will bow down and worship me?
Negative thoughts, with the many deadly sins like greed produce destructive actions for total power control,pride ,,,the first sin.FAMILIAR?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade
His name is 'Ahmadinejad' not 'Armadillojad'

Nor is it 'Ahmadinnerjacket', or any other deritatives... At least he doesn't have a girl name like Ariel Sharon.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Because the US has had a Secret deal with Isreal and has been going for more
than 60 years now, that's not going to stop.

Even if it means pulling all troups in Afghanistan and Iraq, they will send
one million troupes to Israel to defend ten million Israelis.

The usual rhetoric, everybody else is to blame, and it's poor Israel.
We must save Israel.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Oh, so you would dash away like a scared little bunny, how brave. You ask who would want to live there, do you think they keep bombing the place to to donate it to charity, no, they want to nick and live on it cos thats what they do.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Oh, so you would dash away like a scared little bunny, how brave. You ask who would want to live there, do you think they keep bombing the place to to donate it to charity, no, they want to nick and live on it cos thats what they do.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You do know that Saudi Arabia and the UAE are bitter enemies of Iran and would be far more likely to join Israel in a war against Iran.

Funny, both countries are under US occupation ^^.. Soo yeah, when US is bitter enemies of Iran, then surely its colonies will also be..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you call that a freaking war? those aren't war, they're kitty island adventures.

you can deface the value of money, or even human, but you DO NOT label something a war when it is a chick fight.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle
[mo
Try looking up chemtrails then you will understand why so many people are apathetic. we get them everyday here and there is not a dam thing we can do about it and they know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
where are the police here? I have seen teenagers on you tube shooting off homemade rocket bombs into isreal. Arrest, shoot, hang, stone or whatever the police do there and stop the violence. You all know as well as i do, that if we did that here in the usa we would never see daylight again. We would get arrested and put in jail. Why do the police over there let this sort of thing go on? Isreal , then gets mad and sends over a couple of military rockets in retaliation. The peoples in these regions have been doing this for a thousand years or more and will continue to this day. Those peoples over there need to get out of the past and pave a new future for developement of the mind and countries for peace. Get out of the stone ages over there and move ahead. The problems with that are dictators will not let them, cause knowelege is outlawed and the internet is cut off totally from the outside. The only new over there on the t.v or net., is the dictators net. t.v and media. Keep the peoples ignorant of change and supress thru violence with lies and truths put in to rally peoples to do the bidding of the dictators. I really hope that one day that they get rid of all the physical and mental walls over there and come to terms with that we are all created equal under one god.
Lift all the barriers and they shall begin the path of peace, love and happyness.
Since this is not happening, exspect more bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One can only think that Iran's defiant and threatening statement is backed up by either the insinuation of nuclear arms or the actual possession and ability to use these arms.
I don't think Iran cares about their future as much as being the ones who defeat and destroy Israel. Remember this feud has been going on for thousands of years and with the advent of WMD the ability to cripple Israel in a single strike is a reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well the Israeli Zionists are pretty ridiculous honestly. I don't disagree with what he says right there too badly. Israel has been doing shady things to ALL countries for a long time, people are just mostly unaware.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The thing is, Israel is going to take this as a dare pretty much. A sick game where if they do not attack they will look like they are bowing to Iranian pressure.

And so the bombing will begin....

-Kdial1

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join