It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

www.presstv.com

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned against a reported Israeli plan to launch a second military offensive against Palestinians in Gaza.

They are looking for an excuse to attack Gaza. What I want to say to Zionists and their supporters is 'enough with the crimes. Do not make your load [of sin] even heavier than it is'.

The president said "the myth of an undefeatable Israel was over."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This statements deserves own thread today just to be noticed.

"Enough is enough" is the waited response to Israeli threats from next slaughter to come in Gaza soon. Who wants that nightmare to come again? Fear of that is already done, and last year has shown that Israel really can continue their war crimes against civilian populations without punishments.

Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordania - they are forced to act with their own forces this time.

In Haaretz news there are even harder words to be quoted:

"One more time I warn the leaders of arrogant powers and the supporters of Zionist regime to not make a new mistake in the Middle East -- attacking Gaza will cost you too much," Ahmadinejad said at the inauguration of a factory in southern Iran.

News are floating with allegations of "Iran nukes" (just lies) - and this is difference this time, and Iran is now cornered with its allies to fight. Israel is threating and ready to wage war in many fronts - military movements against Lebanon and Syria - all seems to be clear for war in many fronts is front of us very soon.

"Mother of all battles" will really begin soon, and I assume Iraq will be one of the battlefields again too. (Dont forget Al Sadr!)

Like I promised in time of "Gaza 911" - was just the beginning, now time is up for next phase, from "Cast lead" to "Joint Lead" and this time USA/NATO will be really involved.

Damn those NWO Zionists banksters - soon they will lead us to WW3 and its just awfull to witness that for years, and having no power to change that direction, just observe how its done.

Tehran will not be another parade march to Bagdad, thats for sure.

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I think the big question is how a war with Iran will be sold to the population in the western countries.

Sympathy for Israel it at an all time low & I have trouble envisioning the US putting it's already strained military to use in bailing Israel out of it's own mess.

And even though the demonization of Iran is running at full steam it doesn't seem to be gaining that much traction. People are tired of the quagmires in Iraq & Afghanistan and just generally have other things on their minds (like the economy)

Maybe some sort of big false flag attack but that is also a very risky move.

I consider it very likely that these plans exist but I actually doubt they will be successful.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo

I think the big question is how a war with Iran will be sold to the population in the western countries.

Sympathy for Israel it at an all time low & I have trouble envisioning the US putting it's already strained military to use in bailing Israel out of it's own mess.

And even though the demonization of Iran is running at full steam it doesn't seem to be gaining that much traction. People are tired of the quagmires in Iraq & Afghanistan and just generally have other things on their minds (like the economy)

I consider it very likely that these plans exist but I actually doubt they will be successful.

The selling of the war is going to be quite easy IMO.

Here's what will happen.

Israel will attack Gaza again. Another 2 oe 3 week offensive aimed at stopping Hezbollah or whatever BS reason they will give.

Iran will step up assistance to splinter groups within Gaza attempting to help Palestinians, or Iran itself will attempt to intervene and assist.

Israel will declare war against Iran, the other Arab nations will follow suit and join with Iran against Israel.

The US will justify participation based on the fact that Israel is by itself and it's interests are in line with American interests.

In othe words, we can't loose that place which plays ball in the Middle East, without it we are screwed.

The average American will foam at the mouth and support full out conflict assistance to Israel.

Especially those religious fundies.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hezbollah is not in Gaza, Hamas is. If Israel wants to take on Hezbo then they will have to attack Lebanon which is a completely different matter.

As far "Arab countries siding with Iran". Not a chance...not all of them anyway. You do know that Saudi Arabia and the UAE are bitter enemies of Iran and would be far more likely to join Israel in a war against Iran.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by MrVertigo

Here's what will happen.

Israel will attack Gaza again. Another 2 oe 3 week offensive aimed at stopping Hezbollah or whatever BS reason they will give.

Iran will step up assistance to splinter groups within Gaza attempting to help Palestinians, or Iran itself will attempt to intervene and assist.

Israel will declare war against Iran, the other Arab nations will follow suit and join with Iran against Israel.

The US will justify participation based on the fact that Israel is by itself and it's interests are in line with American interests.

In othe words, we can't loose that place which plays ball in the Middle East, without it we are screwed.

The average American will foam at the mouth and support full out conflict assistance to Israel.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree with you, but some "false flag" is always involved when starting these "agenda wars".

I think this this next large scale war will appear much faster, than people will wait. We can say its already happening. No great troop movements for invasion or sensational media bombing campains come this time before ground movements...

What we are talking about here is a long war in multiple new frontiers, and lots of blood bleding for years to come in many sides of conflict.

"Loosing Supercarrier"

I think something great, like casualties in US (Navy) is needed this time to grow motions of hate amongst Allies/US population, and which also will prepare them to fight in this coming next great war. Remember "Lucitania", but this time I see that we are talking about loosing more like a Nimitz class carrier...

War needs blood to rage and revenge to fulfill. Gaza operation last gave already reasons to Muslims to hate westerners and Zionists... I think next is wests turn to bleed.

I will not forget "Sunburn" missiles in coast of Persian Gulf.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well I never expected Saudi Arabia to join, they are too tied to the US for that sort of thing.

Put Syria, Jordan even perhaps Egypt are all likely canditates. Hell even China and Russia are potential allies of Iran.

We know that Israel has no problem attacking Lebanon, they've done so before.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

This time these events will happen same time - Attacking Gaza means attacks in many fronts... All events are planned and related, and all sides starts to get ready.

There will be no another Gaza war - but war in Israel.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

A false flag eh?

I agree that it seems to be a precursor to these types of wars in the last couple of decades, although with Iran, I'm not sure one is required.

They've worked the propaganda machine to it's fullest over the last 5 years for Iran, the campaign is extensive.

If anything I think something in the waters near Iran, the gulf of Aiden perhaps would cause some sort of stir.

With the weapon deal which has occured between the US and Israel just lately, you have to wonder if Israel is preparing for something.

~Keeer

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The west only has one option on this one. All their chips to the center of the table

Putin has at least a few options. He can resupply Iran through the Caspian Sea. He can punch through the north with armored columns backed by SS-20s.

If worse comes to worse, Putin can cut through and occupy the north west part of Iran.

There are about 1500 Russian workers and some families at the Bushehr NPP. If it is hit there will be casualties.

The Iranians have Oniks missiles. These are real ship killers. There are huge problems here.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Unless the attackers of past decades (Syria et. al) work out how to stop the Israeli Airforce, that out numbers and outadvances them dramatically, there's lessons learnt in the past that to repeat would be stupid.

Israel safe as houses and they know it.

Nuclear armed Iran wont destroy Israel, like all other scenarios, it will yeild peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It cannot be avoided. Quran has implied that true Islamic powers in middle east will be diminished or destroyed in the final era just before the emergence of Anti-Christ.

I think Ahmadinejad is merely making speeches now and then to affirm support from the religious leaders.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would like to warn Israel not to attack as well. The simple reason is that you will kill innocent people and will not be able to sleep at night.

Oh, and when you see children in the street you will think of the children that you killed and see their maimed and bloodied bodies before you once again.

I think that just about covers it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

you forget about an ally of Iran's.. Venezuela. they would likely attack american interests in colombia as would bolivia and ecuador. saudi arabia is a possibility because them and iran fought a proxy war in yemen. Israel have been just as provocative in the north as they have in the south. If they invade gaza again, you can bet hezbollah will do something in support and therefore draw the israelis to the north which would suck in all of lebanon and then itd be up to syria to join in and if that happened its possible youd see iraninan involvement and even mahdi army militiamen from iraq joinin the fight.

I think the more discontent we see here in america, the more likely war is over there in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

All of this just make me wonder - was orginal "Templars conspiracy" of christianity involved also in birth of Islam 600 years later - to achieve victory with this calculated outcome...

Can humanity make so oversighted plans?

I mean with religions, like "Coca Cola / Pepsi Cola syndroma" - You know - to win markets you first need competitor... And all falls finally to same pockets.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Here's what will happen.

~Keeper

Then Russian and China steps in to assist Iran to protect there "oil" interest...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A agree with Ahmadinejad, Isreal should not attack Palestine and i'm sure many people around the world will agree with him as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
A agree with Ahmadinejad, Isreal should not attack Palestine and i'm sure many people around the world will agree with him as well.

The Muppets should stop lobbing rockets into Israel then, durhh!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

You are confusing extremists with the majority of palestinians, durrh

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i really want to see what you would do when someone builds a wall around you, puts watch towers around you, then cuts off you're food, water and medical supplies. comes in any time they wish to arrest you're father, brother, cousin or friend. what would you do?

not to mention that they have stolen you're land...

you ARSH!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join