It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just once I'd like to see the Iranians back up their empty threats.

They have shown the world nothing more than cowardly empty threats.

Armadillojad is displaying a serious case of small man complex.

They need to shut the hell up, join the international community abide by the nuclear arms treaties and save themselves from further embarrassment.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
They need to shut the hell up, join the international community abide by the nuclear arms treaties and save themselves from further embarrassment.

Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty...Israel, however is not...

The Iranians have allowed inspections of their nuclear facilities but are quite rightly royally pissed at the way some in the world, led by the US and Israel, have been pointing figures without basis...Hence those inspections have been few and far between of late...

When was the last time Israel allowed inspection of its nuclear facilities ?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Israel should allow inspections of their nuclear facilities, I will not argue that.

My frustrations with Iran are the result of their now years of threats, unfounded allegations, deflections, stalling tactics, and unwillingness to honor their own agreements that resulted from international efforts.

Honestly, I don't care what they do, I am sick of hearing about them, and from them.

They are like an annoying little kid that simply will not shut up.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Israel should allow inspections of their nuclear facilities, I will not argue that.

My frustrations with Iran are the result of their now years of threats, unfounded allegations, deflections, stalling tactics, and unwillingness to honor their own agreements that resulted from international efforts.

Honestly, I don't care what they do, I am sick of hearing about them, and from them.

They are like an annoying little kid that simply will not shut up.

Threats such as ? If you mean the one to "blow Israel off the map", that one has been debunked so many times I've lost count...

Unfounded allegations like ? I can't think of one off the top of my head, but if you'd care to point one or more out to me I'm happy to take a look at them...But I am looking for specific allegations tho, not great big generalisations...

Stalling tactics ? You mean like refusing to allow further inspections of its nuclear facilities ? I already covered that in my previous post...

Unwilling to honor what agreements, precisely ? Again, as with "unfounded allegations", if you can provide me with specifics I'd be happy to take a look and discuss these...

If Iran is like an annoying little kid, Israel is his high school brother jock who beats up nerds, and the US is Israel's father who comes home drunk and beats his wife every night...

Follow what I mean ?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am unable to help anyone who has fallen for the propaganda from Iran.

There is no point in trying... complete worthless waste of time.

So I concede... you win.

Have a nice day. I hear it is really beautiful in Iran today too.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So I concede... you win.

you clearly gave up because theres nothing else you can say to back up you're false claims... you're another victim to the zionist propaganda, HEY MAN 9/11 was done by muslim terrorists because they hate the US !!! bahahaha

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So I concede... you win.

And that really is the best you've got, isnt it ? Bit out of your depth so you're making a not so honourable withdrawal, eh ?

Can't say I blame you

You too champ

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It is amazing that such a small country such as Israel can cause so much drama. Doesn't Israel have nuclear weapons? Maybe the United States, Israel, and all other countries that are armed with nuclear weapons should throw away their bombs before demanding another to. It is very hypocritical if you ask me. Also, what are the financial motives behind this move to topple Iran? How will the west benefit?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Values_Truth]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I have not read other replies in this thread will do after replying OP so not sure if this has been already said. Imho I don't think Iran will get directly involved if Israel attacks Gaza again nor do I think Israel will lead another war like Cast Lead this year, as they have not recovered completely from the implications of last year's genocide and another one now would seal the downfall and move away all allies even more. Israel may run some covert op's or small campaigns which are anyway norm for them. Iran will only retaliate if it get's attacked not otherwise.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Threats such as ? If you mean the one to "blow Israel off the map", that one has been debunked so many times I've lost count...

So - what DID he say (in that case) and what it means in your opinion?
Has he ever used word "Israel" and not "Zionist" regime?
Add to this claims like this one:

"They should know that regional nations hate this fake and criminal regime and if the smallest and briefest chance is given to regional nations they will destroy (it)," said Ahmadinejad

www.reuters.com...

"But whether they want it or not, with god's grace, this regime will be annihilated and Palestinians and other regional nations will be rid of its bad omen," he added.

www.presstv.ir...
By the way - i can add more, however it will take some time to search.
Add to it Iran developing new missiles. Add to it nuclear research. Add to it that Iran arms/trains Hizbollah that attacked Israel.

No. Iran is not a threat to Israel.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Update for issue:

Mashaal: War in region possible

"The possibilities for war exist in the entire region," Hamas' exiled politburo chief Khaled Mashaal said Saturday following a meeting with leaders of Palestinian factions at his home in Damascus, Syria.

"A conflict with the Zionist enemy is possible in any scenario," he told reporters, adding, "We shall realize our right by standing firm in the face of aggression through resistance."

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Even though this lunatic deserves to be removed from power and thrown in a hole for all eternity, he has a point (for once).

Israel's crimes against humanity have gone unnoticed thanks to the US media and the country's love for Israel...

it's quite repulsive really.

But don't be fooled or look up to this a-hole president. He is responsible for the death of many protesters and homosexuals in the country of Iran. I said it before, I'll say it again, they are in need for a revolution...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

The Muppets should stop lobbing rockets into Israel then, durhh!!

i really want to see what you would do when someone builds a wall around you, puts watch towers around you, then cuts off you're food, water and medical supplies. comes in any time they wish to arrest you're father, brother, cousin or friend. what would you do?

not to mention that they have stolen you're land...

you ARSH!!

What would I do?

Move away, somewhere that is safe for my family.

Maybe a quick dash through one of the hundreds of tunnels that go into Egypt?

The whole area is like a firework just about to be lit, who would want to live there?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So I concede... you win.

So, when challenged by Retrovertigo to post something of substance, you fold your tent and disappear into the woodwork. Are you just another troll posting lies?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
israhell was created to provoke
and benefit the global warmachine

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well US cant rely on the Nato this time...because most of Nato countries are European countries...and they really dont like Israel...so this will rip apart Nato...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
So - what DID he say (in that case) and what it means in your opinion?
Has he ever used word "Israel" and not "Zionist" regime?
Add to this claims like this one:

"They should know that regional nations hate this fake and criminal regime and if the smallest and briefest chance is given to regional nations they will destroy (it)," said Ahmadinejad

www.reuters.com...

"But whether they want it or not, with god's grace, this regime will be annihilated and Palestinians and other regional nations will be rid of its bad omen," he added.

www.presstv.ir...
By the way - i can add more, however it will take some time to search.
Add to it Iran developing new missiles. Add to it nuclear research. Add to it that Iran arms/trains Hizbollah that attacked Israel.

No. Iran is not a threat to Israel.

Rightio...

1) Your first quote..."regional nation"...I don't see where he specifically says Iran is going to destroy Israel in that one
Fail...

2) Your second quote..."with god's grace this regime will be annihilated"...
Again, where does he specifically say Iran will be doing the annihilating ? Fail

Iran is developing new missiles ? So what ? Israel gets how much military aid from the US every year ?

Nuclear research..Yep...Iran has been doing that, and they even let IAEA inspectors look at it for a while, until certain "parties" began this intolerable nonsense we're constantly bombarded with by the US, Israel and others...When was the last time allowed the IAEA to inspect its nuclear facilities ? We both know that's never, don't we ?

Iran arms and trains Hezbollah ? Yep, they sure do...Someone's gotta help the Palestinians even the balance of power up in that area a bit...

Edit to add - Where in my previous posts to whatshisname did I say Iran was or was not a threat to Israel ? I didn't....That poster suggested Iran was a threat and I asked that poster to provide better evidence than the "blow Israel off the map furphy"...Which he failed to do...

Frankly, you haven't done a lot better...But be my guest, you can post as many examples as you see fit...And I'll do my best to prove you wrong and/or prove Israel is a bigger threat to Iran and any other nation it doesn't like...

More than happy to play tit for tat if that's your game...

As far as I'm concerned Israel is simply a spoilt brat who whines when it doesnt get its own way...Its days of getting away with crap like that are numbered I reckon...

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Values_Truth
It is amazing that such a small country such as Israel can cause so much drama. Doesn't Israel have nuclear weapons? Maybe the United States, Israel, and all other countries that are armed with nuclear weapons should throw away their bombs before demanding another to. It is very hypocritical if you ask me. Also, what are the financial motives behind this move to topple Iran? How will the west benefit?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Values_Truth]

Well you have to realize how the world works. The first countries to harness the nukes gets to keep them and no one else does. There has to be a way for the top countries to stay on top.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

The Muppets should stop lobbing rockets into Israel then, durhh!!

i really want to see what you would do when someone builds a wall around you, puts watch towers around you, then cuts off you're food, water and medical supplies. comes in any time they wish to arrest you're father, brother, cousin or friend. what would you do?

not to mention that they have stolen you're land...

you ARSH!!

That sounds familiar think Nazi Germany when they put the news in the ghettos, but this time its reversed...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
your right who cares about the fact they are shooting missiles into Israel

Israel has no right to defend itself from threats!

clueless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join