It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Warns Israel Against Second Gaza War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by JanusFIN

I think the big question is how a war with Iran will be sold to the population in the western countries.

Sympathy for Israel it at an all time low & I have trouble envisioning the US putting it's already strained military to use in bailing Israel out of it's own mess.

And even though the demonization of Iran is running at full steam it doesn't seem to be gaining that much traction. People are tired of the quagmires in Iraq & Afghanistan and just generally have other things on their minds (like the economy)

Maybe some sort of big false flag attack but that is also a very risky move.

I consider it very likely that these plans exist but I actually doubt they will be successful.

The selling of the war is going to be quite easy IMO.

Here's what will happen.

Israel will attack Gaza again. Another 2 oe 3 week offensive aimed at stopping Hezbollah or whatever BS reason they will give.

Iran will step up assistance to splinter groups within Gaza attempting to help Palestinians, or Iran itself will attempt to intervene and assist.

Israel will declare war against Iran, the other Arab nations will follow suit and join with Iran against Israel.

The US will justify participation based on the fact that Israel is by itself and it's interests are in line with American interests.

In othe words, we can't loose that place which plays ball in the Middle East, without it we are screwed.

The average American will foam at the mouth and support full out conflict assistance to Israel.

Especially those religious fundies.

~Keeper

It is quiet possibile Israel will declare war on Iran because of their support for terrorist factions such as Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad during an Intifadah or an a regular bases...Imagine the bargaining power Iran has if it has nuclear warheads, the bargaining power of such terrorists factions.
But no, Egypt and Saudi Arabia will applaud an Israel strike on Iran and will not back Iran...Saudi Arabia is even more nervous about a nuclear Iran then Israel, if Iran is not stopped they and Egypt will also acquire nuclear weapons which makes the region even more unstable. They wont with just Israel holden such an arsenal..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
p.s i also think whole NATO should back Israel in their war against Iran...Since Iranians are the ones who train Taliban in killing our sons and daughters with IED's..[yes shia and sunni]

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

its a known fact that saudi arabia will not side with iran.

another useful fact to remember is that the saudis will flee in their expensive Ferraris and Lamborghinis...

you'll see the persian army march through basra, kuwait, and then the gulf states. in a few weeks if not days they will control the oil in that region. europe and USA will run out of oil, chaos will break out... now if the Iranians make it that far then expect russia and china to join them...

i'm sorry but as an iraqi i know for sure that the saudis are cowards, they can only beat their wives, and thats a fact

on the bright side, when the saudi government is gone, expect some peace because no one will be funding the deadly taliban or al queda. and no one will be supporting wahabism.

some iraqi man said the persians are you're friends, join their army when you see it...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

its a known fact that saudi arabia will not side with iran.

another useful fact to remember is that the saudis will flee in their expensive Ferraris and Lamborghinis...

you'll see the persian army march through basra, kuwait, and then the gulf states. in a few weeks if not days they will control the oil in that region. europe and USA will run out of oil, chaos will break out... now if the Iranians make it that far then expect russia and china to join them...

i'm sorry but as an iraqi i know for sure that the saudis are cowards, they can only beat their wives, and thats a fact

on the bright side, when the saudi government is gone, expect some peace because no one will be funding the deadly taliban or al queda. and no one will be supporting wahabism.

some iraqi man said the persians are you're friends, join their army when you see it...

I agree with your story although the western world has enough reserve capacity for about 3 months, we would be really nervous if they would hit the oil/refinery terminals in Saudi Arabia Ras Tanura, Abqaiq which would cut us off oil for about 3/4 years....If it is their tactic to shut the strait of Hormuz or obtain all those oil fields and hit those terminals, i think the whole northern hemisphere[plus australia] would be up in arms...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

yeh i'm sure we have enough oil but sooner or later we will run out in Europe... more countries will get involved and before we know it theres a world war 3, very deadly... new weapons, martial law, population reduction. you know how it goes...

now its the year 2012, ww3 ends, the new world starts, new laws, new technologies... everyone says they're having a spiritual awakening but its just the toxic smoke clearing off and people are just breathing some fresh air...

all this needs is something to trigger a war between israel and iran... from there we can see how it will play out...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
p.s i also think whole NATO should back Israel in their war against Iran...Since Iranians are the ones who train Taliban in killing our sons and daughters with IED's..[yes shia and sunni]

True, but they are their bombs, going off in their country.

Easiest way to avoid them is to not be there!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Your first quote..."regional nation"...I don't see where he specifically says Iran is going to destroy Israel in that one Fail...

Iran is in America? Australia? No, it is in Middle East. As is Israel. So both are "regional" nations. And some of countries bordering Israel fear Iran influence more then Israeli one. And as for specifically saying Iran will strike Israel - Ahmadinejad is a warmonger but he is not a full. Hitler did not specifically say that Germany would annex Czechoslovakia (or most of it) or that it will attack Poland in early 1930s. Only after he was strong enough and got enough tanks his rhetoric changed for more "specifically" area. So once Iran will have the nuke you will hear more, i assure you.

Your second quote..."with god's grace this regime will be annihilated"... Again, where does he specifically say Iran will be doing the annihilating ? Fail

Yeah, you are right. He speaks about Martian invasion.
And as for bigger/lesser threat - you kind of miss the general picture. Soon two countries who hate each other guts BOTH have nuclear capabilities , and soon others in the region - which is not all that peaceful as you know - would follow. You might think that this is good thing, but it is only because you do not like Israel. If you cared for any side in the area you would get that this is 100 percent sure way to Middle East = nuclear desert in few decades. Evil Israelis aside - what about innocent Iranians???? And it will not be only Middle East that would suffer.
Edit - by the way, Hizbollah IS NOT a Palestinian organization.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

You clearly jhaven't heard of this IRON dome over the northern part of your country. (although i don't know why it's there when the missiles are coming from the west) so NO iran is not a threat to Israel

Iron dome is not a strategical missile defense system, it is there for rockets/mortars.short range missiles. And it indeed worries me that it is in the North since it implies that someone is preparing for new round with Hizbollah, and strike on Iran will cause new round with Hizbollah.
Hetz system should be the one stopping ballistic missiles should they come from Iran and it is great that it exists. Still - i would prefer it to be never tested in combat situation. Not to mention that in near future those missilies might have stuff in it that could cause damage measured in 100s kilotons or even megatons.
Having a shield does not mean one should not feel threatened by sword.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

The real question is: Why is the whole world so apathetic towards this genocide. It's happening right under our noses and life time.

I do not know what goes under one's noses - but world is apathetic since there is no genocide. As simple as it is. There are much more Palestinians living now in "green line" Israel alone then there were in 1940s in whole Palestine including Jordan. Growth rate of Palestinians is among highest in the world.
Only certain people would fall to empty slogans.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I just want to point out that talking about the destruction, erasure, or elimination of a regime is not the same as stating you plan to destroy an entire country.

And i just want to point out that Iranian leaders never ever used word Israel. Applied to your example: if Country Irxx would refer to US only as "Liberal regime",never as US, and then speak about ending "Liberal regime" - i think it would be hard to miss the point.
And Iran is not anti-Jewish in sense that its leadership wants to kill all Jews. Iranian fundamentalist leaders simply cannot stand the idea that there is independent Jewish state among Muslim countries on what it considers Muslim soil when place of Jew should be lower then one of Muslim. Add to this as a bonus that by actively working against Israel Iran gains support among general public in its Arab neighbors that do not like Iran very much.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by minkey53

what do you means gods people?

arent we are all born equally regardless of race, colour, or religion

go live in gaza or the west bank, i bet after a few days you'll be firing rockets at israel...

if the jews are gods chosen people then i'm jesus, and so was hitler... hahaha

When I say God's people, I mean people who worship the only and correct God and Jesus!

The don't live by the lies in the Koran and pray to somebody called Alah who doesn't exist. I.e. Muslims, the people who blow themselves up! When was the last time you saw a group of kids from your local Sunday school going out into the town market chanting rubbish and then detonating a vest full of explosives????

At what point in time did you tell your kids, if you have any, that you get rewarded in heaven if you kill somebody?

Get real...!!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

Yay, somebody on planet Earth, somebody who understands what is going on!

Thank you..!!!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Apr 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"terrorists and they are blowing up people in Israel, God's people. "

Using that argument, we should have supported the slaughter of Jews because Hitler believed he belonged to the Master Race...

BTW the people in Israel are Khazars. God's people ARE the Palestanians being slaughtered and you're too blind to even know that. They only converted to Islam, and the Khazars only pretended to convert to Judaism. They don't follow the religion and they are not blood Hebrews.

America is doomed if the churches don't start teaching the historical truth about who the Hebrews are... they are NOT European "Jews" and the Balfour declaration is not the fulfilment of any prophecy. Rich European men are not "God". You have to be retarded to buy that anticlimactic foolishness. The conception of the apartheid state was conceived, bought, and paid for, and there is nothing Godly about that.

We can find out whether they're "God's" chosen people in a simple test: take away all of the aid and equipment being used to kill children. Let's see their "God" defend them. Their God is money and blackmail, the tools used in the inception of their genocidal regime.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

"terrorists and they are blowing up people in Israel, God's people. "

Using that argument, we should have supported the slaughter of Jews because Hitler believed he belonged to the Master Race...

BTW the people in Israel are Khazars. God's people ARE the Palestanians being slaughtered and you're too blind to even know that. They only converted to Islam, and the Khazars only pretended to convert to Judaism. They don't follow the religion and they are not blood Hebrews.

America is doomed if the churches don't start teaching the historical truth about who the Hebrews are... they are NOT European "Jews" and the Balfour declaration is not the fulfilment of any prophecy. Rich European men are not "God". You have to be retarded to buy that anticlimactic foolishness. The conception of the apartheid state was conceived, bought, and paid for, and there is nothing Godly about that.

We can find out whether they're "God's" chosen people in a simple test: take away all of the aid and equipment being used to kill children. Let's see their "God" defend them. Their God is money and blackmail, the tools used in the inception of their genocidal regime.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by TSawyer]

I stand corrected, thank you!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
A agree with Ahmadinejad, Isreal should not attack Palestine and i'm sure many people around the world will agree with him as well.

The Muppets should stop lobbing rockets into Israel then, durhh!!

There are better ways of doing things do israel have no SAS special service? They could go in and take out who are responcible. There is the odd rocked hitting israel YES ITS WRONG but -Israels attacks with f16's yeah that makes perfect sense
Israel gets away with murder they left a blood bath last year and this year they claimed they were using rubber bullets but 2 died from live ammunition.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by galloways]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by galloways]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by jackflap

Your wrong the Germans and French provided the WMDs to iraq not the Untied States. German firms such as Karl Kobe helped build Iraqi chemical weapons facilities such as laboratories, bunkers, an administrative building, and first production buildings in the early 1980s under the cover of a pesticide plant. Other German firms sent 1,027 tons of precursors of mustard gas, sarin, tabun, and tear gasses in all. This work allowed Iraq to produce 150 tons of mustard agent and 60 tons of Tabun in 1983 and 1984 respectively, continuing throughout the decade. Five other German firms supplied equipment to manufacture botulin toxin and mycotoxin for germ warfare In 1988, German engineers presented centrifuge data that helped Iraq expand its nuclear weapons program. Laboratory equipment and other information was provided, involving many German engineers. All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin Later, a French company built a turnkey factory which helped make nuclear fuel. France also provided glass-lined reactors, tanks, vessels, and columns used for the production of chemical weapons. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. Strains of dual-use biological material also helped advance Iraq’s biological warfare program.

The CDC did send some biological samples which supposedly was going to be used to make vaccines. But unlike other countries it was never intended to be used to create biological weapons.

U.S. And Iraq Go Way Back Report: Documents Show Cozy Relationship During Iran-Iraq War

(CBS) Newly released documents show that U.S. officials, including Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, played a leading role in building up Iraq's military in the 1980s when Iraq was using chemical weapons, a newspaper reports. It was Rumsfeld, now defense secretary and then a special presidential envoy, whose December 1983 meeting with Saddam Hussein led to the normalization of ties between Washington and Baghdad, according to the Washington Post. The cozy relationship was an effort to build a regional bulwark against America's enemies in Iran. The newspaper says a review of a large tranche of government documents reveals that the administrations of President Reagan and the first President Bush both authorized providing Iraq with intelligence and logistical support, and okayed the sale of dual use items — those with military and civilian applications — that included chemicals and germs, even anthrax and bubonic plague. Foreign affairs experts are split on whether the policy made sense given the different dynamics of an earlier era when the Soviet Union was still a player in the Middle East, when Iranian fundamentalism was unchecked by the current efforts toward reform, and when Saddam was already a valued friend of European U.S. allies like the French. Vital American interests were also at stake. The U.S. assistance to Iraq came only after Iran gained the upper hand in their eight-year war, and looked poised to threaten the Persian Gulf states, Kuwait and even Saudi Arabia — key suppliers of oil to the United States.

www.cbsnews.com...

Well it's clear that they definitely ok'd the handoff. Now if we had a country that played those kinds of games with us, what would we be demanding be done? To me Iran seems to be taking all of this pretty well considering the nefarious deeds that have been perpetrated against it in the name of foreign policy and spreading the good will of the American people.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Israel is not the least threatened by Ahmedinejad's remarks. When the time is right, I believe Israel will strike Iran first with bioweapons.

Probably a virus cocktail of ebola, smallpox and spanish flu. By using hypersonic drones, spraying the virus over Iranian airspace and then self-destructing them. It will happen in the middle of the night. It will look like a natural virus outbreak killing millions of Iranians

Of course, Israel will have protected their own people by vaccines disguised unknowingly as antibiotic shots or medicines.

Bring it own Israel
.. oh I'm so evil.

[edit on 4 5 2010 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

If iran is "training" the taliban and china is arming the taliban, literally flying weapons straight from the factory to afghanistan.. aren't they both killing "our sons and daughters"?

One obvious reason hitler & tojo were defeated: their ability to produce weapons was bombed to smithereens. In our banker gangster engineered global business network the problem of wars not lasting long enough to generate desired profits, or kill enough people, has been solved.. to wit: the so called primitive peoples of n vietnamese battled a monolithic deadly war machine to exhaustion.. because their weapon supplies from china (gee, coincidence?) and russia were wide open for the whole war.

Both the vietnamese and afghani people are known for historically punking anyone dumb enough to bring ruckus to their soil.. and they just happen to have the same unabated flow of weapons from the same countries.. and even the same neighboring "safe zones" across imaginary lines drawn on a map.

iran is just another player in this game, blaming them is silly... US congress who represents YOU to the world enable china to earn tons of our money while china is actively involved in the wholesale slaughter of our sons & daughters.. looks to me like the GOP & DNC politicians not only lied their way into paying for our troops to get there, but are borrowing from, and giving your money too, the very same people helping to blow them up. Oh yea, on top of that tax payer thieving ENRON gave the taliban leaders $400 million... who is more dangerous? a US politician or iran?

Slightly OT, but one tactic used by the man solved the problem of nam style mass protests: they disconnected average folks from the equation: hiring mercenaries rather than drafting peoples kids, friends, brothers.. now regular people have 1 less reason to care, only those drawn to the bug light of war get fried, eh?, so F it... oh wait, innocent civilians, bah.. they're rag heads anyway.. besides, the war on terror must go on because my elected pro-life representative said on the talking box my freedom was at risk by goat herders 6000 miles away armed with rifles that shoot 3000 feet!!

ALL wars are a scam, brought to you by the same war profiteers who were wrong (lied) about every modern US conflict.. millions dead.

www.rferl.org...

U.S. concerns over China's weapons deals with Tehran after a 10-ton weapons cache was discovered in the western Afghan province of Herat. The cache found in Ghurian district, near the border with Iran, included artillery shells, land mines, and rocket-propelled grenade launchers with Chinese, Russian, and Persian markings on them. Britain's Foreign Office has also confirmed that it has complained to Beijing about Chinese-made HN-5 antiaircraft missiles confiscated from Taliban fighters who were captured or killed by British Royal Marines in Helmand Province. Beijing has said that it would investigate allegations that the weapons were forwarded to the Taliban through Iran

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

china + taliban = "about 6,840,000 for china + taliban"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join