It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't know what's going on down there, but I live in a county in NE Alabama with probably t least a 20% illegal hispanic population. The government wont do anything about it because THEY LOVE IT. The gov't gets to skim the illegals tax dollars for themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

We live on a border with a very active drug war, with these circumstances you have to be tuff. But I digress, If we want to discuss our tuffness, we can do it on BTS and quit clogging up Sig's thread.

-E-

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You can have your windmills if you promise to take back all the illegals you've let through your border.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Haha no hard feelings

We're proud of our stereotypes here

But seriously, if you guys actually want to get something done, be it this thing with Mexico or issues with the federal government, there are other ways to make changes outside of threatening to secede, revolt, or shoot at things. Maybe it's partially how the media portrays you, but from the outside looking in, it really does look like when you're confronted with a problem, that's how it's dealt with in Texas, and then no one follows through.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

They aren't collecting tax dollars from illegals. That's an oxymoron. They are skimming more tax dollars from hard working Americans to pay for the illegals. That's what gets them off.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What you do if you see one is moon the chopper and then flip it off.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
with the Vietnam war i know we use to bring opiates back with us on helicopters, mexico is corrupt and they could be under the cartels payroll.

i have no idea why our country isnt on this.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

You can have your windmills if you promise to take back all the illegals you've let through your border.

Border security is a Federal job. We are not allowed to protect our own border, or we would.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Good post and damned sure worthy of some attention. The chance of a drug and/or drug cartel connection to the Mex Military is likely the right answer but, I am a little concerned when it comes down to...

WHY IS THE US AIR FORCE NOT SHOOTING THESE COPTERS DOWN?

I am immediately reminded of Soviet shoot downs of KAL007 in 1983 and the C-124 that disappeared over Soviet-claimed airspace off the coast of Sakhalin (Japan) in 1965.

I just don't think we can justify the unilateral shooting down aircraft, even in a case like this.

I do believe, however, that our government should be transparent on the subject... both to we the people here in the US and to the Mexican authorities before something tragic does occur.

Thanks for the heads up in this, Sig... keep us updated.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hello,
Aha!!! I got it! 1 of 2 scenarios...
The chopper circled a "known criminals house;" the choppers occupants were there to collect (bounty) because dudes number came-up, or he wasn't waiving them to land so as to pick him up, drop the kilos.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe they are just seeing how all their citizens are doing in Texas...

Being from Texas I can say that our language there soon will be Spanish.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OH HELL NO!

Next mexican chopper over the border needs to get dropped! Just hope its seen in rural area for safety reasons.

this is way out of line!

I havent heard crap about this one in the Dallas area!

Thanks Sig!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i live in laredo tx and i just saw the choppers yesterday while at college. the college i go to is about 2 miles from mexico, i swear i saw it on the us side. i even heard grenade blasts, a freind and i swear we felt the ground shake at the time of the blast. ww3 is already happening we just wont hear about it cuz mass media is crap!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We are being invaded by Mexico.

I'm sorry, but that's the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

heh............................. California alone could overrun Mexico XD

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Okay, call me crazy or whatever you want. WHY IS THE US AIR FORCE NOT SHOOTING THESE COPTERS DOWN? This is the second such incident in less than a month!

If the US government can't control the airspace over it's major cities ie;911, why do you think they could control the airspace over the entire Mexican border?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
After reading this posting I couldn't help but think that there may be more than one reason we are seeing Mexican Helicopters in Texas. While a number are listed, I tend to agree that the primary sighting is attributed to drug operations.

While the Mexicans on those days that fly over Americans on the Texas side could be when they are moving major drug shipments worth more than they can afford to lose and on such days of the flyovers, they then expand their helicopter surveillance to make sure there are no surprises for those with the drugs. In affect what everyone is seeing is a scout aerial observation helicopter.

Then I pondered the other possibility I had and I said to myself, what if there not really Mexican at all. What if it is a made to look like Mexico helicopter and with some Mexican uniform changes and some low flying over homes and you're in the business of witnessing the deception of craft and personnel made to look like its Mexican when its not. To those Texans that see such flights and report them to the authorities and the media, this achieves what was desired from the beginning. To spread disinformation, fear,political concern and any number of other nationalistic concerns.

If the flyovers and the sporadic murders in Texas and New Mexico attributed to the drug cartels continues, it could be because we are seeing a false flag operation intended to garner support for any number of purposes that have nothing to do with reality. Expenditure of billions in funds, private corporate and military industrial arms sales, immigration legislation, North American Treaty acceptance, or an outright probing by foreign military armies as a prelude to a New American Red Dawn where martial law is combined with a takeover of America by different nations intent on destroying America.

Seizing our national resources, reducing by force the world population by killing the population in a methodically planned system of Identification, collection, sorting, and diversion to prison labor camps or to processing centers to be processed, recorded, terminated and then rendered into ash by means of crematoriums built with tax payer dollars in secret by those that account to no one and could care less what is in the best interest of Americans.

We could even be seeing a foreign military like the Russians dressed as Mexicans doing aerial reconnaissance for different reasons. Could even be military from any number of growing countries that would like to see America burning is ashes.

Lastly I thought that perhaps there trying to test just how jumpy people are in an effort to begin some shooting so that they can begin the killing based on some false justification. So far there have been no Davey Crockett types that are going around killing Mexican indiscriminately because if that starts it could also be a false flag meant to create racial divisiveness at a time of heightened national security over Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Muslim extremist, and then the usual suspects of those intent on the destruction of America by whatever tag team effort they can muster to bring American down and eliminate the American population without the use of the American military.

Since our military is so stretched out all over the place and with a growing resentment to the illegal presidency of Obama, I doubt that these recent Mexican flyovers have anything to do with the America military wanting to create and get involved into something more time consuming and mucked up by the political imbeciles that are allowing the Mexican air violations to go unmentioned. With no American response, this type of action is only going to repeat itself until someone shoots down the helicopter and identifies the occupants. Even if this happens we still would be limited to what we think we know.

If we are dealing with a false flag American military operation or a foreign military conducting military takeover operations, time will tell. If the later is suspected, knowing who and where the occupants of the helicopters come from is key, because even the Russians or the Chinese could pay the Mexican military linked to the drug cartel to go do the exact thing we are seeing. The Mexican would be just hired mercenaries doing what they were paid to go do. Either way, it needs more attention that has been given, unless, it is exactly as they want us to think.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

This is AMERICA we don't placate terrorists and we sure as hell shouldn't placate drug cartels

If that's the case please explain why the US Army pays the Taliban protection money and why Afghanistan is now the world leader in the production of Opium and Hashish?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
mexico have a military? with helicopters?!?! what the heo. excuse my ignorance but why do mexico need a military?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dudes, we are talking about the MEXICAN military. Sooner or later that helicopter will fall out of the sky all by itself.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join