It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna try my best not to turn this into a rant. I searched and could not find today's announcement anywhere.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas – The defense department says it is investigating reports of a Mexican military helicopter seen flying in Texas.

Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez says several people reported seeing the aircraft on Sunday flying over an RV park near Zapata, some 100 miles northwest of McAllen on the border with Mexico.

Border Patrol spokesman Jason Darling says the Mexican military is conducting operations near Zapata along the Rio Grande. U.S. Department of Defense spokeswoman Maj. Tanya Bradsher says the flyover is under review.

The press relations department duty officer at Mexico's Defense Department told The Associated Press Friday that she has no information on the reports. A Mexican military helicopter was also spotted March 10 over Zapata County.

Source

Info & map of where Zapata County is-

en.wikipedia.org...

Okay, call me crazy or whatever you want. WHY IS THE US AIR FORCE NOT SHOOTING THESE COPTERS DOWN? This is the second such incident in less than a month! Don't tell me it's a joint exercise. The Mexican military is CORRUPT just like their government and is getting POUNDED by the drug cartels.

What if a US citizen is fired upon by these choppers? What if a US citizen takes one down?

There's only a few reasons why they are doing this-

• The choppers are dropping drugs.
  • The US Military is horribly inept at protecting our border.
  • The US Military is testing citizens to see how we would react to foreign invasion.
  • We are being invaded by Mexico.

I am NOT inciting violence. I am stating right now if a Mexican Army helicopter is flying over MY house, I'm not sure what I will do.

Wolverines, wake up.

I guarantee you one thing. Whatever we are being told about this is-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/418d260a2bc3.gif[/atsimg]

March 10 helicopter incident thread
another related thread

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Probability of these guys dropping drugs over the border in choppers is high.

And if so. The War on Drugs is a complete and utter lie.
And this would be proof that it is. Also here's proof that they really don't care about national security.

They want to put scanners in airports just in case soemone might be doing something illegal.

But here we have proof that an illegal act is happening and nothing is done about it.

pure and utter crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe they are after you

lol i love you man

[edit on 4/2/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Drugs is also my bet. I'm sure the Mexican military and the US military are in contact with each other concerning "military operations" and I also don't think the US military is above being corrupted by big money. ex. Hallibutron, CIA, Blackwater, and who knows what other private contractor, with kickbacks, favors, etc. why not drug money? It spends just as well as well as any other.

Remember we are at war....war on drugs, war against Iraq, Afghanistan[poppies], soon Iran, and the first casualty of war is always the truth.

I wouldn't advise shooting at any heilo as joint
operations may be underway and you might just plug a grunt.

It's a brave new world.......welcome to the monkey house!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread this is why I have zero respect for troops collectively. As individuals yes. But as a whole no. They are over there fighting for a corrupt US government supposedly to keep us safe yet our own country is being overrun by drug violence and invaded by the Mexican Army? It's a joke. The troops should be outraged at the lack of action by the US government in protecting their families while they are fighting for their "country".

The Mexican military has been doing cross border incursions into US territory for years now. The US government does nothing. I wish to god some brave Texas minutemen would shoot one down. See what the corrupt US government will do.....take the people's side or take the Mexican military's side.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Screw that.......any corrupt grunt is as good as dead in my opinion. In fact it's this type of atmosphere that would cause a civil war in the US. A refusal of the US military to rise up and protect its people or worse yet aiding and abetting the other side. If it ever came out that the US military was in fact trafficking drugs into the US from Mexico (we know the CIA has done it in the past) that's grounds for immediate violent overthrow of the US government.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I never said I'd do that
just that I don't know what I would or should do!

As an American at what point can I assume we are being invaded

Maybe I'm paranoid but Holy Heck this is nuts!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If I were an operator in a cartel I would seize small planes, load 'em up with the goods and fly into the states low and fast, make a remote drop and hightail it back to base. Helicopters would work, too. These guys came up with homemade, remote-controlled submarines to deliver bales of coc aine, for crying out loud! Don't put anything past them.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
San Antonio news papers have an article about the Mexican drug cartels helicpoters over military bases (Mexican).

-E-

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
San Antonio news papers have an article about the Mexican drug cartels helicpoters over military bases (Mexican).

-E-

WOW. So how do we distinguish between a "friendly" Mexican chopper and a cartel chopper?

Our government is letting this happen, it just blows my mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

DIGG ATS

for original
content
more infoNews from Militia: Mexico in Revolution; NATO Dissolves; U.S. Stands Alone

"Oath Keepers Alert: Hutaree 'Set Up' esculates into an Armed Standoff"
www.youtube.com...

Unbelievable video AND audio on the raid that took place between paratroopers and the Hutaree militia on March 29, 2010.

Hillsdale, south Central Michigan stand off (near Adrian)

World headline news items reported on by "No Link News" (NOT seen on MSM):

Soviet Union Suffers Worst Wheat Harvest in 55 Years

Labor and Food Riots in Poland - Soviet Troops Invade

Cuba and Nicaraugua Reach Troop Strength Goals of 500,000 Each

El Salvador and Hondurus Fall

Greens Party Gains Control of Western German Parliament.

Demands Withdrawal of Nuclear Weapons From European Soil.

Mexico Plunged Into Revolution.

NATO Dissolves.

United States Stands Alone.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by MysterE

-E-

WOW. So how do we distinguish between a "friendly" Mexican chopper and a cartel chopper?

Our government is letting this happen, it just blows my mind.

Easy friendly choppers stay on their side of the boarder. 7.62x39 fired from AK-47's shot down numerous Huey's etc during Vietnam. It's fairly common in the states now as well, along with our 7.62x51 aka 308 win. I guess what I'm getting at if a foreign helo is flying over my property, especially from a government more corrupt than ours it's going down.

Edit: I talked to a guy in one of our local bars 2 years ago, he was an illegal and had been in the mexican military previously. He said they cross into our territory ALOT, be it F-5's streaking in and out, helo's dropping off people for a day or two things like that.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Silverado292]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

And the US government will come and arrest you like they did to Ramos and Campeon (sp?)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

And the US government will come and arrest you like they did to Ramos and Campeon (sp?)

With the way of the world these days I don't care anymore, hell you're implying I'd go peacefully. Right now I love being single with no kids, with a body falling apart from military service.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Silverado292]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You're absolutely right brotha! If I had no wife I'd probably head down to Texas and cause some ruckus myself! I don't know man..........I'm the type of person that has never broken the law....but with the way things are headed I'd have no problem with it...........I just wish there were more like minded individuals around here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I wonder if the Mexicans pilots think it's OK to cross the border because the DEA and border patrol planes cross the Mexican border.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
witnesses confirm there were armed occupants in the helicopter, news crew tries to contact US government agencies, they all give them the run-around, video with Sheriff of Zapata, TX-

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I wonder if the Mexicans pilots think it's OK to cross the border because the DEA and border patrol planes cross the Mexican border.

I could care less what they think, if the Mexican people don't like it then they should also start shooting down trespassing helicopters. Of course if they had the balls to do that they might actually fight for their own country instead of running over here or living in fear there.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What if a US citizen is fired upon by these choppers? What if a US citizen takes one down?

Hmmmm... such words said by a guy that uses an avatar with Jesus Christ image... Nice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join