It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

lol this maybe a little out there but i'd shoot at 'em...
IMO, its illegal whatev'

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SignalsWHY IS THE US AIR FORCE NOT SHOOTING THESE COPTERS DOWN?

Because that wouldn't be politically correct.

But seriously, a star and a flag for you. I've often wondered myself why the U.S. allows Mexico to do this. I remember a couple of years back, Mexico demanded an apology because an excavator crossed the US/Mexico border under constructing a border fence.

It's funny how it's *OK* for them, but not for the U.S.?

Peace,
FK

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by howie82788
reply to post by Signals

lol this maybe a little out there but i'd shoot at 'em...
IMO, its illegal whatev'

My 12 year old said the same thing.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
dontreelectanypolitician.bloghi.com... just thought you guys would like this.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why are people so upset about this, when the US military is always in Mexico? 10 to 1, they are working joint exercises with the Americans. Sorry to the original poster, but the suggestion that Mexico is invading had me in tears. And if they were shot down, there would be a giant international incident. Yes, the US could defeat Mexico in a war, but if you think the world opinion is bad now, imagine if that happened!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
people do'nt know whats going down in the "valley". I hear stories from friends and parents down there of firefights, people getting kidnapped on U.S. SOIL., and other things that should make you ponder on where is the us government?

no is out there to help out those people than just them selves.

no wonder classes of self defense and gun use classes are getting quickly filled.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Could it have anything to do with this.... ?

If they're flying in American airspace there is a 99% chance that it is sanctioned...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maybe they can't read english and can't see the no crossing border signs. Nah seriously they probably aren't doing anything wrong. I am sure that they have permission in some form or another, either that or they are ignorant. I highly doubt we should be alarmed about a mexican invasion as it has been going on for years. Smuggling drugs on the other hand, that is certainly a possibility, though it better not get out to the rest of the public.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Um.. it's just a helicopter. I am doubting it will be taking over our country anytime soon with all it's military weaponry. Perhaps it's looking for a large group that escaped over the border? Maybe working with our own folks on a drug related thing?

If it's a dozen helicopters and a few jets, wake me up.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
our Helicopters are all over Iraq and Afghanistan and that doesn't mean we invaded them. =)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why would any one even consider shooting at an aircraft? Be it from wherever it does not warrant being shot at? Also military airships have been known to shoot back. Are you an insurgent. a belligerent, or just a crash landed domestic militiaman? Jeez, get a grip!

Too many nuts, not enough squirrels.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by e.townconcrete
people do'nt know whats going down in the "valley". I hear stories from friends and parents down there of firefights, people getting kidnapped on U.S. SOIL., and other things that should make you ponder on where is the us government?

no is out there to help out those people than just them selves.

no wonder classes of self defense and gun use classes are getting quickly filled.

The Mafioso's have been kidnapping people for years. If you owe them money, you get kidnapped.

In my town we had Oscar Cervantes. He owned a body shop, and was a low level pot/coke dealer. He did some business with a couple of doctors, etc, and was moving good amounts of product. He got to where he was buying several pounds of pot and a kilo of coke at a time, and selling it all to bottom level dealers (people who sell just enough to pay for their own habit).

This was his mistake. Each shipment he picked up cost him about 30k. He would "front" it all out and collect over the course of a week. One time, half of the people that owed him money got arrested in Operation Purple Cow (a major drug roundup using sealed indictments back in the late 90's).

Of course, the Mafia doesn't accept excuses. He was kidnapped along with his infant daughter, and toddler son. After a week (and the payment of 15k of the 40k owed), the children were returned. Oscar was found a week later, barely alive and mutilated beyond recognition. He was abondandoned in a secluded cotton field out near Marfa. I hear his penis was shoved into his mouth, and his rectum was burned beyond any hope of repair. Death couldn't have come soon enough for him.

This happens quite a bit...to those dumb enough to get into the system with them. One time, one of our Drug Task Force agents was kidnapped and murdered in a small shed out near Van Horn. Bullet in the back of his head, face down in a pile of coke.

The Mexican helicopters could be anything. The Mafia is getting more and more brave, and i wouldn't doubt they would circle over someone house to terrorize them.

Regardless, don't fool yourself. It isn't "getting worse". Its always been bad.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
BTW, i know details about this stuff because of my 30 years in this small town that lies 3 hours from the border. I know everyone here, and have supervised about 8k of the 30k residents, at one time or another.

I hear things. People tell me stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazimodo
Why would any one even consider shooting at an aircraft? Be it from wherever it does not warrant being shot at? Also military airships have been known to shoot back. Are you an insurgent. a belligerent, or just a crash landed domestic militiaman? Jeez, get a grip!

Too many nuts, not enough squirrels.

Thanks for that, I guess "belligerent" is close enough

The more I've thought about it, and after reading some great posts here (Thanks Everybody) several have raised a possible scenario...

Helicopter teams either disguised as Mexicans or real Mexican military being paid covertly by those willing to perpetrate a FF panic over the situation...Ushering in the National Guard like Obama is trying to do.

For what end purpose remains to be seen!

And in response hell yeah I think it's okay to engage a foreign military presence IN MY YARD which also includes hovering over my house!!!!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The US military could wipe out the Mexican military in about the same time it would take you to get rid of the fungus between your toes. If they are here its because they were allowed to be here. If you were to shoot at them, god help you. They don't think that Texas is still part of Mexico, they remember the Alamo more than you do...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Mexican military knows we wont do anything. ever. They are coming in little bits at a time to see what they can get away with. Each time im sure there doing more and more. Im wondering what would happen legally If an American with a high powered rifle/scope shot it down, or shot at it?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My bet is that our people, military/CIA, are involved.

Wasn't our Secretary of Defense/joints chief of staff plus Hillary in Mexico recently?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

More than likely a person who would shoot at a Mexican helicopter would be framed in some sort of way since the US & Mexico are more than likely working together in some sort of operation.

Good thread Signals S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
[edit on 3-4-2010 by imitator]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

"My bet is that our people, military/CIA, are involved."

That would be my first guess. The CIA in fake or even real mexican military copters running drugs or something of that nature. All the fighting between the drug cartels and the mexican army would provide tons of distraction for just such a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join