It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We dont shoot the helicopters down because Mexico is our friend....just like Pakistan allows us to operate within its borders....I notice a lot of people nowadays wanting to shoot a lot of things...with Mexico we just need to enforce our border....thats it

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We dont shoot the helicopters down because Mexico is our friend....just like Pakistan allows us to operate within its borders....I notice a lot of people nowadays wanting to shoot a lot of things...with Mexico we just need to enforce our border....thats it

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

you're confusing their military and their local/state/federal police forces. The Mexican military has gone above and beyond the call of duty stopping the narcos. I'm not saying that some servicemen aren't corrupt, but know this; how do you think the narcos transport billions worth of drugs to our side? Wouldn't that require a lot of crooked border patrol and customs enforcement agents? It's a two way street so don't pretend that Mexico is the sole entity responsible for this mess.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm just going to say something here, don't think for a single second that the US government isn't corrupt, both governments allow the drug cartels to keep operating BUT they choose who gets to stay on the business and who gets to leave, most of the time the big bad ass mexican or colombian drug lords that get too much power get the boot and get killed and or arrested, that mostly happens when the governments loose control of them and they start making their own moves... all the people in mexico know this, its just that over here its "new" to you guys. This has always happened like someone here already said "its not getting worse it has always been bad" yes i agree with him. You guys want to see how powerful some of these drug lords can get? google Amado Carrillo Fuentes this guys supposedly faked his death with the help of both governments, even to this day no one knows if he is really dead. In the end everyone is in this for a simple reason...MONEY.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by Aztek87]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

The only thing that's "bigger in Texas" is their talk lol

WOW, do I ever take offense to that! Go figure, a Canadian saying Texas are all talk. pffft, please Your lucky we don't invade you guys. I can see it now, us rolling up with tanks, guns etc., and you guys advancing with hockey sticks, and bad beer. Easy victory!
[edit on 2-4-2010 by MysterE]

So in response to a comment you proport to take offense to you... go ahead and prove the original comment?

:p

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
Dumbest thread ever, I can picture the OP, some fat ass redneck that carries a weapon everywhere he goes just waiting for the opportunity to use it, thats why the gvt should restrict internet access to idiots like him.

No need to talk down to the OP, in fact that post was completely unnecessary and out of line - Signals happens to make good threads. Why don't you take a look at your contribution level and look at Signals... yeah thats what I thought

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dude Calm down.

First of all Mexico is not a war mongering Nation like America is. It's actual pretty damned close to being a neutral country. It has one of the world most benevolent and kind militarise on the face of the planet Earth.

Second the Mexican military would definitely not enter US space with out express permission so my guess is this a covert secret USA training Mexican military thing or something of that nature.

Third all those helicopters were sold to Mexico for a dollar so it's actually an out dated American military helicopter, piloted at one time by the best in the US military.

So shut your PIE HOLE!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87
I'm just going to say something here, don't think for a single second that the US government isn't corrupt, both governments allow the drug cartels to keep operating BUT they choose who gets to stay on the business and who gets to leave, most of the time the big bad ass mexican or colombian drug lords that get too much power get the boot and get killed and or arrested, that mostly happens when the governments loose control of them and they start making their own moves... all the people in mexico know this, its just that over here its "new" to you guys. This has always happened like someone here already said "its not getting worse it has always been bad" yes i agree with him. You guys want to see how powerful some of these drug lords can get? google Amado Carrillo Fuentes this guys supposedly faked his death with the help of both governments, even to this day no one knows if he is really dead. In the end everyone is in this for a simple reason...MONEY.

No, no, no Aztek lol,

I most humbly have to disagree with you on this one.

Mexico is a corrupt country yes, but to compare it to the most disgustingly corrupt entity this side of th solar system is a bit harsh in my opinion.

Mexico is viewed as a corrupt country because everyone poor or rich has the ability to be corrupt at their disposal and Mexico is only corrupt within it's country. Not like the US where the proletariat's have to follow every god forsaken stupid rule and law, spit out of a golf ball machine yet their government officials run ramped world wide creating terror and hunger and genocide. Bid Difference in my opinion.

The people of Mexico have the decency to actually brake the law when we are corrupt. Where as in the US politicians actually have legalised all the laws that could be broken, How could you be corrupt and brake the law when you have legalised the crime?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here's a link to a website ,for some of you guy's that (hear on the news)and dont understand whats going on for real in Mexico, can get an idea.todosobrenarcotraficoenmexico.blogspot.com...:36:00-06:00&max-results=5

[edit on 3-4-2010 by icybluebeing]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87
I'm just going to say something here, don't think for a single second that the US government isn't corrupt, both governments allow the drug cartels to keep operating BUT they choose who gets to stay on the business and who gets to leave, most of the time the big bad ass mexican or colombian drug lords that get too much power get the boot and get killed and or arrested, that mostly happens when the governments loose control of them and they start making their own moves... all the people in mexico know this, its just that over here its "new" to you guys. This has always happened like someone here already said "its not getting worse it has always been bad" yes i agree with him. You guys want to see how powerful some of these drug lords can get? google Amado Carrillo Fuentes this guys supposedly faked his death with the help of both governments, even to this day no one knows if he is really dead. In the end everyone is in this for a simple reason...MONEY

I agree with everything he said.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by Aztek87]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing our attention to this disturbing event, Signals. As the borders between countries become more dissolved, and so celebrated by those who advocate a one world order, I suspect we will see more and more of this type of behavior from not just Mexico, but other nations as well.

What that helicopter was up to, and if it was a Mexican military chopper, seem to speculation right now. The suspicion it is some sort of drug war exercise is probably an informed guess and maybe what is the source of this. I hope you continue to investigate, and I will do what I can on my part, so we might discover whose chopper that was, and what it was doing.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So is it with neighbors --- But shoot them down?

I live country next to Russia and sometimes they come to our airspace too... Shoot them down?

Just send them angry letter, and hope that they please stop that.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think The people of Brownsville Texas are relatively use to this type of activity. Whether its Border Patrol, Military, cartels..... I mean I turn 39 this year, I grew up in Miami and I remember back in the early 80's Brownsville was the place to go and get whatever you need cheap! It's almost an extension of Mexico, might as well be.

There may be a few renegades, as seen from time to time around here
that will want to take a shot at one of these Mexican military choppers. But for the most part folks go on with their life. It might be different if it was a Ka-50 Black Shark hanging out over your place, Be thankful it's not ! I recommend NOT shooting at these aircraft, Leave that to the right click. Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You are upset because there are Mexican Helicopters flying over Texas??? That state is pretty much Mexico, all we did was conquer it. Sorry to say but who cares?? The Mexicans are our friends and will continue to be our friends. So try to take a hold of your bigot attitude and open your mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is some corruption for you. Explain to me how so much could be laundered and nobody does any crime for it. Not only did the laundering help the cartels, our own officials got their piece of the pie as well with this fine.

The deferred prosecution agreement announced in Miami, which included a $50 million fine to be paid to the U.S. Treasury, was the largest penalty ever imposed for a violation of the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida Jeffrey H. Sloman told reporters.

Sloman said a "systematic" failure by Wachovia, now a unit of Wells Fargo & Co, to maintain effective anti-money laundering (AML) controls had led to more than $400 billion in unmonitored funds being channeled to accounts at the bank between 2004 and 2007 by currency exchange houses in Mexico, mostly through wire transfers

www.reuters.com...

As for the helicopter, it deserves to be investigated. But I am still not convinced that our government will still tell us the truth about it. IMO, and as Napolitano Admitted there is more going on than what is being said.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Okay, call me crazy or whatever you want. WHY IS THE US AIR FORCE NOT SHOOTING THESE COPTERS DOWN? This is the second such incident in less than a month! Don't tell me it's a joint exercise. The Mexican military is CORRUPT just like their government and is getting POUNDED by the drug cartels.

Because it's probably unwise to turn something that is probably mostly benign into an international incident. It's not rare that one country's aircraft violates another's airspace; in fact, this can happen by accident...though I'm not saying that's what this is. I live in TX by the way, though some hours drive from the Mexico border. I wouldn't worry about a Mexican invasion of American soil, and even if I were I'm confident they would be swiftly and effectively contained to say the least. The drugs lords, as you said, control a lot of that country so it could be them in cahoots with the Mexican government...but without solid evidence, hell even with solid evidence of a conspiracy, it wouldn't be prudent for America to wantonly shoot down a Mexican copter (considering our current image in the world's eyes). Anyways, I'm not losing sleep over this. Viva la Tejas!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
You are upset because there are Mexican Helicopters flying over Texas??? That state is pretty much Mexico, all we did was conquer it. Sorry to say but who cares?? The Mexicans are our friends and will continue to be our friends. So try to take a hold of your bigot attitude and open your mind.

Yeah maybe I need to work on the bigot side too
I learn a lot about myself on ATS

Look. It's easy for me or you to say "I'd do this" or "I'd do that"....

Foreign military chopper. Hovering over houses in your neighborhood. Bovine excrement (as mentioned in the OP) in explanations from your government.

What would you do? Wave at 'em? Good luck with that.

What if THIS IS A TEST to see how we deal with foreign troops?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dont worry just see what this guy did when a foreign nation came into his homeland.

en.wikipedia.org...

If this guy were alive today the UN would have him up on war crimes defending his property and homeland.

Maybe its a bad analogy, or maybe its just what you need.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The violation of airspace is a de facto act of war. If the Mexican military doesn't understand this, perhaps a well aimed Stinger is needed to drive the point home. Surely SOMEONE out there has a war surplus Stinger lying around - I mean of the thousands that we have given away to various dictators around the world, a few must have been "liberated" by quick thinking GI's.

As for your theoretical "grunt", if he's aboard a foreign helo illegally penetrating American airspace, he gets what he deserves.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join