It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by infinite
Can I just share this?

FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes

No you can't. Apparently pointing out the FBI is involved is percieved by some a "threat". I am going to leave this loony thread to the the "Oath Keepers"...enjoy the revolution.

Nope, Sorry, maybereal11 says No.

I agree with maybereal11. Thanks for leaving this loony thread to the loser oath Keepers Maybereal11. You guys posting on this thread are all obviously associated with the Oath Keepers who are...

"a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution" according to oathkeepers.org.

What a total bunch of lunatics. Best we leave this nonsense for you Oath Keeper nuts to worry about. How lame. Hey, is American Idol on tonight?!

Just want to add that I really enjoy your posts maybereal11. Thanks!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by illusions]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

actually, if you're not in that tax bracket now, under Obama's gov't, you'll never get there. Spend 5-seconds in google and you will see that the highest tax rates will fall between 50 and 60%. Wake up and look around and stop hanging with just the other sheep.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I'm just so glad to know that there's still Americans that are naive enough to think that our political leaders are elected fairly and in accordance to what WE THE PEOPLE want and need.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have to say I'm seeing a lot of ego's and arrogance in this thread. Very few people have actually discussed or contributed to the thread. It's more of a penis measuring exercise at the moment.

Who cares what any of you think? Noone.

What matters is whether or not these guys actually start something in terms of breaking the stranglehold on alleged 'democracy' that your corporatocracy gives to the American people.

Instead of penis measuring, why don't you all get out there and get hold of some FACTS, and bring them to the table?

Basically, quit your bitching, and give these guys a hand at toppling your sickening government.

Parallex.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is a good time to be alive. We the people...are in control of this country.
When the government grows to large and corrupt, that's when we step in. Yeah yeah ignorance is what keeps you skeptics glued to the tube, watching your news instead of trying to be a part of this society of free citizens. We will do what we are capable of doing and if that means physically taking over our corrupted and treasonous govt. so be it. Any stance is better than a squat and kneel. Long live the inalienable right to take back our government. They aren't going to go quietly.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by LostNemesis

I'm just so glad to know that there's still Americans that are naive enough to think that our political leaders are elected fairly and in accordance to what WE THE PEOPLE want and need.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

yes, I agree. I dont know if that is the definition of "troll", but I have noticed a very simple formula at work: make a rebuttal with no real context in which to back it up, when challenged resort to personal attacks (again with no context to back it up), then dissappear from the thread moments before a new username with identical veiwpoints springs up to take its place.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You pretend to always know the facts and everybody else must be wearing a tinfoil hat. Your arrogance makes you look stupid it really does. You rarely argue the facts and always end up using personal attacks when cornered. Is it that you are weak of mind or weak of soul? Maybe it is a little bit of both.

Is there any evidence to suggest that state governors weren't elected by a fair and democratic process according to state constitutional law?

Do these "Guardians for the free republics" have any legal authority to arrest a sitting governor? Why?

When you come at me with opinion, I will respond in kind, if you come at me with facts, I will respond in kind. I was responding to a sarcastic post with (gasp) Sarcasm!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I want to believe this is on the up and up, but I also know that Obama desperately needs a false flag to re-establish his position with the sheep. Problem----> Action----> Solution.

That potential exists. MSM is talking about domestic extremists. So, problem, domestic extremists are attempting to overthrow state governments, action, Obama orders military in to address issue and then, solution, implements martial law at the behest of the States to deal with the threat to State Governments.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You pretend to always know the facts and everybody else must be wearing a tinfoil hat. Your arrogance makes you look stupid it really does. You rarely argue the facts and always end up using personal attacks when cornered. Is it that you are weak of mind or weak of soul? Maybe it is a little bit of both.

Is there any evidence to suggest that state governors weren't elected by a fair and democratic process according to state constitutional law?

Do these "Guardians for the free republics" have any legal authority to arrest a sitting governor? Why?

When you come at me with opinion, I will respond in kind, if you come at me with facts, I will respond in kind. I was responding to a sarcastic post with (gasp) Sarcasm!

Just like the last post you made?
I am not sure about this issue and am sitting on the fence until I get more info one way or the other. But I think you owe the last poster an apology you could have just argued the facts but you attacked them for no reason and this is why I called you out.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbarber

wow I have been thinking the same thing for days now. you make a very good point. I want to see good things happen, but I am very suspicious of this sudden ramp-up in what seems to be "milestone" factors leading up to some pretty visible outcomes.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Taken at face value, this is ridiculous.
What is the real motive here?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is the supposed THREATENING letter-educationcenter2000.com...

But of course the government shills and sheeple will continue to rail against something they have no idea about.

As the 1st poster pointed out, the other threads have all the info. Of course if you want to continue to drink deep from the kool aid, continue to listen to people like infinite, wuk, maybereal and others.

How bout doing your own research and quit listening to the MSM propagandists.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The issues involved here are not about election rights, etc. Yes, the Governors were elected. To understand what this is about, you must understand the difference between Constitutional Law and Corporate Law. The US has been a Corporation since 1868 and laws being enacted are based on the requirements of the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code), which has no relationship to the Constitution. I doubt 95% of the people are aware since there was never a public discourse over the decision. Up until now, your Constitutional Rights, for the most part, have been maintained, but under the UCC they are being granted to you vs. being inalienable as was the intent. When your Constitutional Rights become a problem for the Corporation, they will simply take them away as we are seeing now.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

no, your opinion is appreciated. all information is good information, even if it is incorrect. that information makes it easier to pick thru what is useable and what is deceit. I think what is being projected here is that some people are growing tired of your declarations of what you believe to be true about other posters, of which you have no data to align them with. there is something about a person who, instead of debating fact, will attempt to slur another person who is simply attempting to classify data as valid or invalid, by saying "you are stupid" or "tin foil hat" or whatever seems a clever offering at that time. THESE lines of thought are TRUE IGNORANCE. please DENY these urges. the fact of the matter is: there are several things going on right now and intensity runs high. It is your right to believe or not believe what you wish. It is also your right to behave in anonymity as if you have a magic book that contains all information, and you are able to have a omnipotent veiwpoint. but I warn you- others are fully aware that you have no such book, and their opinion of your credibility deminishes each time you take the soap box.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
after reading a few replies i found out who the provost marshals are and i lmao. groups like these need to stfu and do something or don't say anything at all. sick of hearing about these wannabe soldier who can't kill a rabbit advertising themselves like they're bad azzes when in reality they're a bunch of closet sissies who odn't know the first thing about combat. don't gimme me that combat vet BS, they might had been in the military but they never saw combat, real combat where bullet actually kill people.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yea, we're pretty severely off-topic now. it would probably be more useful if we try to compare the similarities and differences between the april 19th data, and the CNN mainstream data, to try to find what aligns and what conflicts, so we may be able to better configure an intelligent viewpoint of the above mentioned items.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No ST, I am an opinionated ass pretty much wherever I go. Last time I checked, I had that right under the 1st Amendment. But I guess I was wrong, and I don't have that right anymore. No problem guys, Ill just stop talking. It's apparent that your side of the issue is the only side of the issue that has the validity of the 1st Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech and any dissenting viewpoints should not be discussed. I understand now.

reply to post by mrbarber

But does that give this small group a right to remove these people from office in the given timeline? Does it give these people the right to usurp the constitutions of these states and the will of the people that elected these governors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join