It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by MysterE

I think that the case has no merit. He took an oath to obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over him.

Exactly so. And further, if in fact the President is sitting in office by a fraudulent act, then the Oath itself is moot, and no longer stands.

No! All officers take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the USA.

This means that the US court system has jurisdiction over matters of Constitutional law. According to the Constitution they have sworn to uphold Barack Obama is President unless the court system declares him to be ineligible or the U.S. Congress impeaches and convicts him, AND the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court swears in another President.

That is what upholding the Constitution means. Not your personal feelings, "oh I don't like him and I want to believe this conspiracy theory that has no factual evidence, only prejudice and supposition and insinuation."

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
If Obama was legit, why would he spend so much to hide the facts? Anything one spends that much to hide can't be good.

I respectfully disagree. That is just another false Birther accusation. A myth.

Plese see this chart (link below) and pay attention to right hand column:
(CAUTION: Reading and Comprehension skills required.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b017586c38cb.jpg[/atsimg]

1 Note: Birthers claim that Obama has spent "millions" of dollars defending all the birther claims. As shown in this chart, Obama's personal (or campaign) attorneys have appeared only in a very very few number of cases

Birther Score card

The FACTS, as they say, are stubborn.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

I am sorry but are for serious? I am not some birther but I do wonder why he is fighting it. And I think people like you will say and do anyhting. It is called being a appeaser.

You know what you should try is imagine this was Bush and he had a problem like this. Would you feel the same way? I bet you would be writing thread after thread calling for him to show proof. We need to stop the political bullsh*t and try to find the truth no matter were it leads us.

This is how I see it he should show it and also the college records. Why not? But you will say your some crazy birth er who is crazy and only wants to make wild claims and you are crazy. The truth will come out one day and if it shows something was wrong will you apologies for trying to withhold the truth form the American people?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
pretty big news if u ask me i hope he has some people backing him up but im afraid it wont matter because some people just NEVER LISTEN god must have been smoking crack when he invented stupid poeple lol

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Look at ATS! That is why! If I were the POTUS, I would most certainly seal anything and everything I could.

The only reason anyone wants any of these records is to try and find something to use against Obama.

As far as his Birth Certificate goes. He did release it publicly on the internet. It was confirmed by Hawaii to be true.

I could actually find more reason why the Administration would WANT this theory to keep going than valid arguments by birthers.

Think about it, if there was any validity to this issue, Obama and his cronies would be trying anything they can to squelch this issue. But they don't. Why?

Wouldn't it be better if people barked up the way wrong tree? If you know the theory is full of it, and useless, why bother with it?

Instead, when court cases come up, that you know will just get thrown out due to lack of standing, it makes these people look even more nutty than they already are.

Then, when the time rolls around for the election again, they hope that whoever is running against Obama uses the birther theory. THEN they swoop in with any evidence needed and make the opponent look like a complete fool.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I am sorry but are for serious? I am not some birther but I do wonder why he is fighting it. And I think people like you will say and do anyhting. It is called being a appeaser.

As you can see from my quote, I respectfully disagreed. I prefer "fact checker"
to "appeaser."

You know what you should try is imagine this was Bush and he had a problem like this. Would you feel the same way? I bet you would be writing thread after thread calling for him to show proof. We need to stop the political bullsh*t and try to find the truth no matter were it leads us.

Bush is not relevant to this thread and is off-topic. (Funny how if some of us on the "Obama is legit" mention Bush, we are chastised though.) The truth is President Obama's credentials have passed muster in every criteria that counts. With the heated, partisan political climate in Washington, if the birth/citizenship qualification farce had an iota of credibility, they would form committees to impeach and a vocal outcry from those on the Republican side of the aisle. Yet hey have distanced themselves from this lunatic fringe.

The truth will come out one day and if it shows something was wrong will you apologies for trying to withhold the truth form the American people?

Should that unlikely scenario transpire, my opinion is a moot point. But don't hold your breath. On second thought. please do.

Please review my link above, 68 cases to date and nary a single solid legal basis for guilt.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I remember a time, about a few years ago, when the republicans who are now voicing their support for this guy, called out to anyone opposing the US a "terrorist". "You're either with or against us" it sounded back then...

Now with a different president in the white house...the double standard becomes painfully apparent: the same people who were calling people "terrorists" because they disagreed with US policy and the war are now calling out for revolution and support for people in the military deserting because of delusional (retarded) reasons.

Double standards much?
2 years ago, if this fellow would have done the same under Bush ( ie choosing not to be deployed because of Bush's lies about starting a war) You would have all attacked him, he would face a huge # storm, being called a traitor , a terrorist...., yet now you all support him...

Where are those people now that stood by You're either with us or against us!

GG America!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Proving once & for all - the military saying that basically says "we dont care who the commander in chief is, we support him & our country" is just a big fat lie.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You are to protect this country from all dangers foriegn and domestic...Obama fills the bill.

So says everyone else who supported bush's shredding of the constitution.

If you support republicans shredding it, but condemn democrats, then you're a hypocrite & your opinion does not count.

At least...thats how i see it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a semi retired judge my wife works with has a copy Obama's birth certificate. it has the footprint and everything. country of birth : kenya. i also have a copy now. what i cant figure out is: if some random semi-retired judge in some random southern state can obtain the form, how hard can it be?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

It says, ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE

What alterations are you suggesting? Do you think someone crossed out the certificate number on the actual certificate?

That's a PICTURE of the birth certificate. A black bar has been inserted on the jpg file to protect privacy. HERE is a picture of the actual certificate. You can see that the number is not scratched out or "ALTERED" in any way. It's the jpg file that has a black mark inserted.

Like the hat on my dog.

Kind of like this:

My dog's face has NOT been altered. THE PICTURE of him has been altered. That doesn't mean that he has no eyes or is wearing a mask.

Hope that clarifies the "alteration" thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
i also have a copy now. what i cant figure out is: if some random semi-retired judge in some random southern state can obtain the form, how hard can it be?

Can you figure out how to post a clear picture of it?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey, BH!

Is your dog in the Witness Protection Program?

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Now, we return you to the debate, already in progress....

Carry on!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

a semi retired judge my wife works with has a copy Obama's birth certificate. it has the footprint and everything. country of birth : kenya. i also have a copy now. what i cant figure out is: if some random semi-retired judge in some random southern state can obtain the form, how hard can it be?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15574945e0b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Well if YOU have a copy I'd say not very. I'm not semi-impressed.

If your copy matches this.
I have some waterfront property in Florida for sale:

Dirt cheap too. I make you special deal.

I can also make you rich by simply assisting a nice Nigerian family migrate to the US. There are potentially millions in it for ya.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Many commenters in this thread think that the intensions of this colonel are not pure....There are also people who say that we shouldn't dwell on this BC 'conspiracy'...let it go. Others say it is a political war strategy from the republicans...

The fact remains that Obama still has not satisfied the doubts of the people who think it is important to uphold the constitution. It is a principal thing. They have no beef with Obama personaly but they want fair play and transparancy. Probably more so after all the things that happened the last decade.

Allthough I am not an american I think it is important that the ground rules should be respected and obeyed. If the rules are not taken seriously it will be just a matter of time before another rule will be taken for granted.
Especially in these difficult times it is important that our leaders are honest and that they show us their intensions are for the best of the country and its people.

This far I like the man Obama but the way he tries to avoid his birth-certificate problem and how he shows little initiative to end it gives me reason to doubt his intensions and honesty. And that is a bad thing.

This behaviour and the fact that no judge wants to investigate this to the bottom will only sent signals that he is being protected by powerful people in the US government and that there are more people who do not think much of the constitution.

Maybe this colonel wants to make a point, tries to draw attention and make the citizens of the USA aware of how important it is that the constitution must be respected.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Like the hat on my dog.

Kind of like this:

My dog's face has NOT been altered. THE PICTURE of him has been altered. That doesn't mean that he has no eyes or is wearing a mask.

Hope that clarifies the "alteration" thing.

I think your dog is cool.

And it would be really cool if you could alter this one so your dog is eating the Easter bunny...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Many commenters in this thread think that the intensions of this colonel are not pure..
The fact remains that Obama still has not satisfied the doubts of the people who think it is important to uphold the constitution.

My opinion is that the intentions of the Lieutenant Colonel are probably pure. I don't know the guy, so can't say. I don't have any problem with people dwelling on the BC conspiracy. It's perfectly within their rights and it affects me not one bit, so who am I to say what people dwell on?

My position is that Obama is under no obligation whatsoever to "satisfy the doubts" of the people on this issue. The people will have their doubts no matter what he does. Most Americans feel it's important to uphold the Constitution. It's VERY important to me. But nowhere in the Constitution does it say or imply that the president must "satisfy the doubts" of the people.

Allthough I am not an american I think it is important that the ground rules should be respected and obeyed.

So do I! Definitely! They HAVE been obeyed. The DNC Chairman signed an official certification of nomination saying that Obama was Constitutionally eligible to run for the presidency.

This far I like the man Obama but the way he tries to avoid his birth-certificate problem and how he shows little initiative to end it gives me reason to doubt his intensions and honesty.

He posted his birth certificate online, which is much more than he's obligated to do. He did not avoid it. It's just that people WEREN'T SATISFIED with it. The Hawaii Health Dept has given several statements vouching for the presence of his original BC in their records and that he was born in Hawaii. That's not his problem and it's not his obligation to rectify. But the people WEREN'T SATISFIED with that, either.

This BC problem belongs to the people, not to Obama.

This behaviour and the fact that no judge wants to investigate this to the bottom will only sent signals that he is being protected by powerful people in the US government and that there are more people who do not think much of the constitution.

That could be the signal it sends. Or it could send a signal that he is under no obligation to reveal his personal papers, just because he's "different" than the other presidents before him. It doesn't send a signal to me at all. So, here, too, the "signal it sends" is in the people's mind.

I have no problem with this Lieutenant Colonel doing what he's doing. But he has no evidence whatsoever to back up his claims. Just a suspicious mind. That's not going to cut it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
....Was Obama adopted by his mothers second husband...Lolo Soetoro?? When adopted by someone from another country do you become a citizen of that country...and if you came back to America later in life would you be handed you're original "natural born' citizen status back?? Did he attend school in Indonesia where law at the time said a individual had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend schools there?? Is it true that his sister/or half sister as it were, also has a certificate of live birth from Hawaii, and was she born in Indonesia....Is it true that his half sisters birth was also in the Hawaii newspaper mentioning her birth?? Is it true that he took a trip to Pakistan in 1981, a country that did not allow Americans to enter the country at that time?? Is it true that Obama( or Soetoro...it's all very confusing..lol ) received foreign aid loans to go to college here in the U.S?? Did he tell the Illinois bar that he had never used any other names in his life except Barrack H. Obama ?? Is it true that his grandmother is on the record as saying she was a witness to his birth?? Do any of the officials from Hawaii have on record the name of the doctor that delivered him?? Is it true that a document has been released with the words Birth certificate at the top?? Is it true on day one that Obama sealed all of his records?? Is it true that Obama was given the oath twice and there is photographic evidence to this?? Will the good people here at ATS from both sides chime in with the answers to anyone of these questions, as I love facts and we need facts....if anyone wants to answer one question or a couple questions or all these questions...just bring facts and lets look at this objectively as Americans hungry for truth. please.....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOUNTINGFLAME
....Was Obama adopted by his mothers second husband...Lolo Soetoro??

There's never been any proof or indication that he was legally adopted by Soetoro.

Did he attend school in Indonesia where law at the time said a individual had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend schools there??

He DID attend school in Indonesia, but there's no indication or proof (that we've seen) that he was ever a legal citizen of Indonesia. Someone filled out a school registration that claimed he was a citizen, but there are no citizenship papers to be found.

Is it true that his sister/or half sister as it were, also has a certificate of live birth from Hawaii, and was she born in Indonesia....

No. That was pure speculation. I have never seen a BC of hers at all. If you've seen it, I'd love to see it also.

Is it true that his half sisters birth was also in the Hawaii newspaper mentioning her birth??

No.

Is it true that he took a trip to Pakistan in 1981, a country that did not allow Americans to enter the country at that time??

No. He traveled there, but there was no absolute restriction for Americans' to travel there at that time. Pakistan and the US were allies at the time.

Is it true that Obama( or Soetoro...it's all very confusing..lol ) received foreign aid loans to go to college here in the U.S??

Same as above. Pure speculation. Nothing to back it up.

Did he tell the Illinois bar that he had never used any other names in his life except Barrack H. Obama ??

Possibly. But he hasn't. That has been his legal name since birth. His father called him Barry Soetoro, but that wasn't his name, as he wasn't adopted.

Is it true that his grandmother is on the record as saying she was a witness to his birth??

In fact, his grandmother was talking about his FATHER. She said so on the tape. She also said Obama was born in Hawaii during the same conversation. It was edited to fool gullible people. Full Transcript

Do any of the officials from Hawaii have on record the name of the doctor that delivered him??

I'm sure they have access to that information. But the average citizen does not. It is illegal for them to release that information.

Is it true that a document has been released with the words Birth certificate at the top??

No. But my ORIGINAL birth certificate does not have those words at the top either.
Picture of My Original BC

Is it true on day one that Obama sealed all of his records??

No. The Executive Order he signed limited FORMER presidents from sealing THEIR records. The EO Obama signed (13489) revoked Bush's EO (13233), which gave presidents the right to seal all their records. Bush was trying to cover his own ass. Obama uncovered it.

Sitting Presidents' have been allowed to invoke presidential privilege since Eisenhower. That has not changed.

Is it true that Obama was given the oath twice and there is photographic evidence to this??

Yes. The first time, at the inauguration, the Supreme Court Justice messed up the oath. So, they did it again, just for the record.

Will the good people here at ATS from both sides chime in with the answers to anyone of these questions, as I love facts and we need facts....

Proof of EVERYTHING I've said (and lack of proof where there is none) is found here on ATS. I am not going to track it all down for you, but it's all here if you are really curious.
Those of us who really care have done our research. At least you're asking the questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Than why is it such a mess around his BC?

There is only one BC and if he lost it why does he not just say so?

Isn't just one question important? I am not interested who adopted him, who paid for is education, how his sisters BC looks like, or whatever.

We must keep our eyes on the ball and there is something with it.

There are a lot of people who did a seriuos job investigating this piece of paper and they are all quietly removed from the stage.

I am no expert on the matter but I can see Obama has a struggle to shake this entire BC matter off him.

The last thing I want to say about it is that Obama will never resign because of this, no matter true or false.

And a second last thing; I personally belief that something is wrong with it allthough I can not proof it. And I also belief that Obama was 'elected' by the same people who elected Bush and a few more other presidents and that is why he does not have to worry about his BC.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Than why is it such a mess around his BC?

My guess is that people became suspicious early in the election cycle and so they started rumors that others picked up and ran with. He posted his BC on the Internet to quash these rumors, but people wanted more proof. Outside sources verified that it's real as far as they can tell. I have no reason to believe that he wasn't born in Hawaii and is entirely eligible to be our president.

But to answer your question, there is absolutely NO reason for there to be a "mess" around his BC.

There is only one BC and if he lost it why does he not just say so?

I don't know that he ever had it. In any case, I'm not the person who can answer that question.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join