It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Reptilian TV SHOW on ABC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I made a search to try to find anything about this show here on the board but couldn't find a thread about it so I've decided to post this. I started watching the show and man, I just don't know what to think. I've never seen the MSM blatantly make any type of movie or show about REPTILIANS! It's really interesting how they make the "V's" as the show calls them look human, diplomatic, and friendly at first, only to deceive what lies beneath their exterior. I don't want to spoil anything, because the show is quite entertaining... Only because it's about extra-terrestrials... But my question is... Is the MSM trying to 'condition/prepare' us for disclosure? I mean sure they have the other alien movies that recently came out... but they were more indirect... this show is VERY DIRECT in displaying something, that has been thoroughly debated by conspiracy theorists, and cultures for ... thousands of years. So what do you think? Are we in for some sort of disclosure soon? Or is the MSM just 'making fun of all the loony reptilian theorists'?

Heres the link to the episode summary:

us V them - The Arrival

Don't forget to watch the new episode tonight!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Please no, not another one

This is nothing more then a remake of an 80's television show (or was it a mini-series...can't remember) that I remember from when I was a kid.
V - 1983 Television Show

It is called science-fiction entertainment. Or is it? OH NOES, I just watched this movie called Star Wars and there is this evil dude named Darth Vader and he's a comin' for us with his planet killing death star. Run for your lives.

Seriously man, it's entertainment. It's like the people that think games like Modern Warfare 2 are training today's youth for tomorrows war(s).

E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Nothing more.

-Nate

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This has been discussed numerous times here.

But in short, it's not disclosure. It's a remake of a fondly remembered 1980s TV mini-series, a parable about the rise of fascism.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cisko

The show is a remake from the 1980's.

It has nothing to do with preparing the masses for disclosure or uncovering any type of Reptillian agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
please god make it stop

(imagine a child praying)

use the search, there are like 15 threads just this last 2 months about it

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cisko

V is simply a remake of a mini-series that premiered in the 80s. The original premise actually was about a fascist movement rising to power in the US, but NBC wanted a sci-fi show to cash in on the craze started by Star Wars. In fact it's almost impossible to miss the references to the Nazi party, at least in the original. In fact it's amazing that anyone can take David Icke seriously when he clearly based everything he professes on V.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The remake has been pretty good so far though. I like the way they have done it. I remember watching the original back in the 80's, clips of it seem so cheeeeezy now though, lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I made a search to try to find anything about this show here on the board but couldn't find a thread about it

There are two threads on it, right on this page!

top topics

join