It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's my King! Do you know him?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
I'd like to say that while I follow the teachings of God's provision, I cannot fully be counted a Christian. I left the church because the Chaos and Pride that exists within it. The Chaos and Pride that exist within it are also the same Chaos and Pride that exist within all ignorance and arrogance. This thread is filled with ignorance and arrogance on many sides.

I've found the CHURCH is not a bldg...but rather a group of struggling people, striving to get better...

I join you in your search

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Yep, I agree He would (and in reality DOES)....

Thx for contributing my friend!

OT

PS: Its called G-R-A-C-E

Yeah grace is better portrayed by someone who does not spell it out using such measuresas you have. Also i would point out your many attacks on atheists have absolutely no grace involved, indeed you are filled with hatred that few on ATS can contend with.

Wrapping blackness in velvet ribbon does not disguise it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
.....There is nothing to prove that he was infact the son of god. ....

I always found the empty tomb interesting...especially since the Roman guards would loose their life should something happen to the grave....

And it did

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Yep, I agree He would (and in reality DOES)....

Thx for contributing my friend!

OT

PS: Its called G-R-A-C-E

Yeah grace is better portrayed by someone who does not spell it out using such measuresas you have. Also i would point out your many attacks on atheists have absolutely no grace involved, indeed you are filled with hatred that few on ATS can contend with.

Wrapping blackness in velvet ribbon does not disguise it.

Its an acronym you .....
see I can show restraint....

A lil less sauce might help bro

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

..... indeed you are filled with hatred that few on ATS can contend with.

Me? Come on man...I've got nearly 5k posts....and you'll not find one filled with hatred....look, please....

Its a record you know....

Here's the link for easy access: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by OldThinker]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
.....There is nothing to prove that he was infact the son of god. ....

I always found the empty tomb interesting...especially since the Roman guards would loose their life should something happen to the grave....

And it did

It would mean a great deal if any recognised historian had encountered the tomb. Indeed how do you excuse the complete lack of historical accounts of Christ? I mean seriously if a guy was walking around performing such amazing miricles then don't you think that every historian would have picked up on that? Why is it that only one historian, who is at best questionable, mentioned Jesus?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Its an acronym you .....

Sir you make out like you are not hatred filled or indeed that you are being fair and then you imply someone has had sauce, which no doubt refers to alcohol.

I have seen you in many threads using such tactics. It's sad, it's cheap and it's pathetic. Why don't you ever use logic?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

books.google.com... sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CCMQ6AEwCg#v=onepage&q=&f=false

OT

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Those who seek money from the poor to spread the "good word" ,while living a decadent lifestyle and having gold faucets and fixtures in their mansions,are another.

EXACTLY. Jesus might be your 'king'- but who's living like one? Oh yes, blah blah blah. They're gonna get theirs, God'll Punish him, Ect ect Yakkity Smackity. Funnily enough, I think it's the CHURCH'S responsibility to remove (yes- REMOVE) such people from their positions and make sure they dont preach anything to so much as a sandwich. And since the church is made up of all of you, You who find it much more enlightening to bob your heads to a video and go 'yeah! yeah! yeah!' instead of doing the work you SHOULD be...

Surprise us. Take the big players and fat cats out of the picture. Make them give back every cent they have stolen.

*listens to crickets*......

Edited: I dont mean 'You'- I mean the Christians. Don't yell at me. I am sure they'll do a more than adequate job because I 'attacked' their happy little religion yet again....

[edit on 30-3-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Its an acronym you .....

Sir you make out like you are not hatred filled or indeed that you are being fair and then you imply someone has had sauce, which no doubt refers to alcohol.

I have seen you in many threads using such tactics. It's sad, it's cheap and it's pathetic. Why don't you ever use logic?

I guess I am trying to help you justify your ugliness to me...it is disappointing to say the least....ru drinking?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Your response is a book, you failed to adress what i said, do you not see how utterly disrespectful that is? This is a common tactic you use. You compeltely refuse to address things that are said and instead ppalm people off with book recommendations, bible quotes or other things like this. Don't you see how rude this is?

You are a typical fundamentalist, rude and ignoring facts.

I won't bother with you beyond this because i will just get the same treatment that others have received, and complained about before. It will be a waste of typing because nothing new will come of it.

Jesus would hate you, i can assure you of that.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I guess I am trying to help you justify your ugliness to me...it is disappointing to say the least....ru drinking?

With this comment you show yourself to be utterly dishonest, ad hom attacks instead of adressing the points raised.

Like all people who use such tactics you will declare yourself the victor, but anyone with a measure of intelligence will see through it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by OldThinker

Your response is a book, you failed to adress what i said, do you not see how utterly disrespectful that is? This is a common tactic you use. You compeltely refuse to address things that are said and instead ppalm people off with book recommendations, bible quotes or other things like this. Don't you see how rude this is?

You are a typical fundamentalist, rude and ignoring facts.

I won't bother with you beyond this because i will just get the same treatment that others have received, and complained about before. It will be a waste of typing because nothing new will come of it.

Jesus would hate you, i can assure you of that.

Of well, I'll take that as a "YES" ur drinking....

I can only help those that want it...and you haven't hit rock bottom yet...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Of well, I'll take that as a "YES" ur drinking....

I can only help those that want it...and you haven't hit rock bottom yet...

Another ad hom, you cannot reply logically to the arguments made and so you lash out at the poster. You will no doubt throw out another ad hom and i can only surmise that you are a troll.

Jesus doesn't like liars, you are betraying your own religion.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

With this comment you show yourself to be utterly dishonest, ad hom attacks .....

OT didn't realize ad hom attacks come in the form of a question, could you clarify...opps, sorry, another question....I mean ATTACK....please my young friend move along ok?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

???

I'm a HATER, Jesus HATES me and I'm a LIAR.....

Is this your way of "complementing" OT? Certainly not a personal attack

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

OT didn't realize ad hom attacks come in the form of a question, could you clarify...opps, sorry, another question....I mean ATTACK....please my young friend move along ok?

Indeed i will, you have resorted once again to referring to yourself in the third person, this is odd even by ATS standards and it has been mentioned before by other users. You sir are a traitor to the tenants of your own religion. I won't bother with you further, this is the very last response to this thread i will ive. I am saddened that you could not address the points made and instead chose to attack the poster. Still i should not be surprised, this is how you operate and sadly many new members get caught within it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Good night my frustrated friend....

I'll be here when your are ready....

You have so much to offer, I look forward to seeing your blossom one day, it will happen I'm sure of it....

Later bro!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This deserves a cross post. REALLY.

One of the ''KING'S'' Loyal Servants (or What happens when YOU, the CHURCH let crap like this continue without stopping it):

www.splcenter.org...

This is one of the many reasons why I quit the faith, and all bets are off. When you and YOUR God allow such things to continue without end.

*waits for the REAL God to stand up*

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I have done more than "Jesus" because my achievements can be proven.

Z, thx for the U2U friend...you are highly regarded too...

glad you have stopped by...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join